[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

ya man first she goes to Hongkong before they go there then now Thailand even thou it's Phuket before he goes there for signing and not forgetting Thailand is also the choice of vacation with his pals ya. See they share favourite countries even!!! 

Please correct me if I a wrong, SJK, LKS, and JIS took pic with SHK ad when they're in Thailand airport, right?

LIKE IF SHK CHOOSES TO STAY IN THAILAND UNTIL SJK'S FM, I JUST WANNA SAY: YOU LUCKY SJK, FIRST YOU TOOK PIC WITH HER AD, AND NOW YOU'RE THERE WITH THE REAL SHK!!! LOOOOL :phew:

The%2BMany%2BFaces%2Bof%2BSong%2BJi%2BHy

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg @hyukgu talk about timing then reminds me of how he always say: what perfect timing(or timing) in his lines at DOTS 

sorry cos I always watched Chinese subs so I can only remember vaguely the English subs 

and YES he did that with Kyo poster in Thailand 

3 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

Perfectly fits my though and as if she introduced the place to him first and is doing the mission of ensuring that everything is ok before her namja arrives :lol:

and before SJK went to Thailand with JIS and LKS for vacay after his military discharge, some months before that, wasn't SHK vacay-ing in Thailand too? CMIIW! 

4 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@kristy86 haha maybe because I am slightly older then she is so I felt confident enough? It's a chance meeting in the airport and I got lucky.  Her eyes are like diamonds if you ask me. 

And ya I don't even like him in nice guy with the alpha female lead. And I totally can understand why some cannot even bear to watch him in there. 

HER EYES ARE LIKE DIAMONDS???

Ok so she and SJK should start making Song2 babies with EYES LIKE DIAMONDS.

*me convulsing on the floor*

I WANNA SEE THOSE EYES UP CLOSE TOO TT_________TT

SJK IS SO LUCKY AND SO PREFESSIONAL TO FALL FOR HER SO HARD YET BEING ABLE TO STILL BE COHERENT AND ACT WELL WITH HER

2 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Please correct me if I a wrong, SJK, LKS, and JIS took pic with SHK ad when they're in Thailand airport, right?

LIKE IF SHK CHOOSES TO STAY IN THAILAND UNTIL SJK'S FM, I JUST WANNA SAY: YOU LUCKY SJK, FIRST YOU TOOK PIC WITH HER AD, AND NOW YOU'RE THERE WITH THE REAL SHK!!! LOOOOL :phew:

Feel that that guy hit the jackpot lol. Imagine being in a relationship with your celebrity ultimate crush...life must be beyond awesome for SJK :))

9 minutes ago, songsquare said:

and before SJK went to Thailand with JIS and LKS for vacay after his military discharge, some months before that, wasn't SHK vacay-ing in Thailand too? CMIIW! 

Oh yes I remember now thank you for reminding ^.^ so this time it is his turn since Hongkong is her favorite?, aigoo I should have a post on my feelings after watching the epilogue then the Beauty uploads photo and I go insane and  want to scream out loud and jump around the ship (it's 1AM here) :blink:

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg @hyukgu talk about timing then reminds me of how he always say: what perfect timing(or timing) in his lines at DOTS 

sorry cos I always watched Chinese subs so I can only remember vaguely the English subs 

and YES he did that with Kyo poster in Thailand 

LOL I als rmb those scenes where he talked about "timing". But, YSJ always mentioned that word when he's in such a unfavorable situation, and that's funny as hell! :lol:

Aw, thank you for clarifying it to me:wub:

OUR OTP really steal our heart look how SJK and SHG care each other make me fly! Please be real:heart:

OMG they're so cute just so sad we cant really see them in scene together again :( I hope there still season 2

The guy really need a total rest even for two or three days..he's so in demand right now and left and right shooting cf or pictorial..plus he has upcoming movie surely need some physical actions..wow his management are really grabbing all the opportunity...I think it's okay but he need to take care of his health too.

6 minutes ago, lanalock said:

Feel that that guy hit the jackpot lol. Imagine being in a relationship with your celebrity ultimate crush...life must be beyond awesome for SJK :))

Indeed! I bet even SJK must keep questioning in his mind about how come a woman like SHK could be his :phew: And then I rmb again when YSJ and KMY on the wreckship, he asked himself about the same thing:D As I mentioned way back before, during that part, I don't see YSJ but SJK as himself LOL

d1c5d81f8def31765be6fc84ede5cfc273d80666

@joongkyo another thing I observed was during SHK's interview in the epilogue too.. when she mentioned "thankfully, on episode 15 I could act alone" this just screams to me that his health was of utmost concern for her and she took it upon herself to shoot any scenes that doesn't require him to be there and she was grateful (i'm not sure of the exact word that fits but I hope you get the meaning? lol!) for that time since it meant SJK could really rest and not have his mind worried over the filming and she can only imagined/understood that he was having a difficult time cos he thought he'd be an inconvenience to others during the time he had to recuperate. Cos if it was her who's in his position, she'd be feeling the exact same way as him (again, with their similar personalities) and I can only imagine that SJK would do what she did for him too.

Now we know why you picked this song :P:P:P thanks for letting us know joongki-shi. Dan Keol!

Like A Child 

When you tell me that you love me and you accept me 
I say to myself confidently that I have nothing else I need 
Although I feel ashamed of my growing greed 
I think about you all day again and I feel uneasy 

I have a lot of envy (like a child) 
I have a lot of fears (like a fool) 
I can’t believe that right now you are near smiling at me 
I am so happy that it’s overwhelming to me 
I fear that when I open my eyes everything will disappear 
So I can’t fall asleep 

I want to give you (my everything) 
I want to feel (your heart) 
Everything that others do I want to share with you 
My heart is too hasty and narrow minded, I feel anxious, I feel nervous 
That everything will disappear 
I am worried 

For making me laugh (like a child) 
For making me cry (like a fool) 
For making me feel this flutter in my heart once again 
For allowing me to trust you, for being a strength to me 
When I open my eyes the first word I want to say is 
Thank you so much 

For being here by my side, for letting me dream 
For being you who gives “US” as a present 
I love you...

image_16.jpeg

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

ONE MORE PRESENT :) , PLEASE CREDIT @applegirl2 FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE PICTURE!

Firstly, this account proves that SHK was there with the medical team on the 20th of April [NO MORE DOUBTS OR SPECULATION NECESSARY.] PLEASE REFER TO THE DATE OF THE AUTOGRAPH.

Secondly, since when does SHK give autographs on pictures of her with SJK?. I've never seen such a thing, stars only give autographs on individual pictures.

Thirdly, MORE PICTURES!!.... I AM DEAD!!!!.

Heol... daebaaaak....

@joongkyo I never think that my question towards the owner of Chicken restaurant will be posted here...

22 minutes ago, nozaroc said:

remember the vacay sponsored by KBS/New (producer) for all actors and crew of DOTS supposedly at the end of the month?...you think it pushed through?...any news about that?

Omg now you sending me ideas! Could it have been the DOTS trip since it's the end of the month already?? But Ki is back in Seoul already....omg going to lurk at Cnet for more findings. @joongkyo do you think it's a hidden dots trip? Omg so exciting 

3 minutes ago, zigai4120166 said:

Heol... daebaaaak....

@joongkyo I never think that my question towards the owner of Chicken restaurant will be posted here...

Omg that's your question?! Can I say you are a STAR!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, hyukgu said:

OMG LIKE FINALLY I FOUND GIFS OF THIS BTS

SJK, YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS BEING SERIOUS BEFORE TAKING THAT SCENE LOL WHAT'S WITH THAT TONGUE?????!!!

:w00t::w00t:

DC Inside

SJK, CAN YOU NOT ENJOY BEING TOPLESS IN FRONT OF YOUR GF TOO MUCH? YOU'RE ON CAM, REMEMBER? PLEASE MAINTAIN, TYVM

Archived