[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Not sure if this been posted here:blush:

im dead seeing this... byeworld LOOL

OHMYGOD THE KISSSSSSSSS AND THE FEELSSSSSSSSS :heart: I STILL COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW COME KBS DIDN'T GIVE US A PROPER SHOT FOR THAT BALCONY KISS SCENE LOOOOL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THOSE PICS :wub: 

tumblr_mc8wkf2b3j1r91la9o1_500.gif

37 minutes ago, geronimoooo said:

There is a big possibility that SHK rejected the offer for chinese movie due to DOTS season 2 talks. 

She is at the point in life, where she can afford to not work at all, if she chooses not to. So I guess, that with a possibility of Dots season 2, she decided to refuse china project when she realised, that a script for the movie wasnt really worthy of her. 

Even if she chooses not to work for prolonged time or ever, with the wealth and prestige she aquired over the years, she wont be going bankrupt.  She is wise and smart, when it comes to choosing projects she gets involved with.

So it is possible, that she just chose to focus on DOTS season 2 talks now and see where it goes, because she can. 

But despite my hunger for more Dots and more Song/Song together onscreen, I wonder, how are they going to pull of season 2 ? Sure, there are many aspects they can explore, if it was a continuation, but it wont be as attractive, because they resolved many issues their relationships faced. Like KES said in one of the interviews, she already said the story she wanted to tell. So, I am more inclined to believe, it wont be just a continuation of the story, but a different project connected to DOTS or from a different point of view. Which faces the issue of original being too fresh in memory for too many people involved and for fans too, which could bring more problems for the show.

In the end, I have high hopes for creative team, cast and staff that worked on Dots season 1, that the decision they make, will be the right choice for everyone involved. And if they indeed decide to do Dots season 2, I know I will be there, glued to my laptop, watching every episode, because it will be so amazing, that I will love every second of it, just like season 1. 

Hope talks will be successful :)

Maybe facing the married life? I wanted a season 2 because I just want to see them together on screen again but tbh, that's really my main reason. Or if I really want to see them together again, can this producers offer them lot of projects together? 

@MiAmour

Thanks for the lovely pics! I  love that the Song couple is sitting so close in the first pic and they're glued together at the lips and face in the second pic! Please glue more often. Including at the waist too. :D

@lynne22 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you must be feeling great with all the good news pouring in :D

I am running home to make sure that i won't miss this. I told my boss I really need to go home early. LOLs. little did he know... 

9 MINUTES LEFT, I will try my best to screencap everything. I hope the connection is good. 

10' to go and here I am, in front of my computer with my yoghurt waiting for the special episode! lol 

Bring it on KBS!!! I expect nothing but pure entertainment in the next 1 and half hour !!!

@lynne22 Happy birthday ! Wish you all the finer things in life dear!

11 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Not sure if this been posted here:blush:

im dead seeing this... byeworld LOOL

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am dead as well......This is the closest we can see the rooftop kiss...kyaaahhhhhhhhhh, that is so beautiful!!!!!!

remember when KMY said that YSJ must be a soldier in the past life before they kissed on the ship wrecked?

Well I hope kbs will make story about their past life, just like the fanmade video. Be it a melo just like what JK wishes for (like he dies during war?), but then they still have to show the modern KMY and YSJ being happy in their modern life (after not able being together forever in the past life)  cause I just can't help with good people dying. 

There will be lots of work though... hope they will gve the best for the second dots.

Okay, Soompi also has an article about KBS planning a DOTS 2. :) This article highlights a more grounded view from KBS reps about the possibility of getting DOTS 2 launched, and it looks like they want the plans to be amenable to the actors' preferences.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/22/kbs-discusses-plans-for-descendants-of-the-sun-season-2-in-2017/

2 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

10' to go and here I am, in front of my computer with my yoghurt waiting for the special episode! lol 

Bring it on KBS!!! I expect nothing but pure entertainment in the next 1 and half hour !!!

I am in front of my laptop too right now, excitedly waiting for the special eps starting! ahahahah

79322831357721482621.gif

4 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am dead as well......This is the closest we can see the rooftop kiss...kyaaahhhhhhhhhh, that is so beautiful!!!!!!

@Jalhanda the hand placement looks a bit different from the Ep 13 opening right? 

Wonder how many times they lip lock just for this scenee.. :phew:

Hopefully they will finally show this scene on the BTS... really praying hard :lol:

3 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@Jalhanda the hand placement looks a bit different from the Ep 13 opening right? 

Wonder how many times they lip lock just for this scenee.. :phew:

Hopefully they will finally show this scene on the BTS... really praying hard :lol:

@lynne22, first of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINGU!!!! Yes, it does look different, she is not even tiptoed here, either they shot many angles or they kissed away for a longer period of time....waaaahhhh, I wished it was the latter!!!!

Archived