[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

15 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

I am very curious.You might not agree but I noticed that he seemingly looked lots older than he was 2 years ago..Did he deliberately dressed up to present himself older and  more mature to be compatible with our SHK alongside or Army really do wonders to flowerboys?

If he is doing this to match our Goddess and take the lead,..WOW....so proud of you!You look like you are ready to get married any sooner then!

BEFORE

AFTER

I agree with you, for me, SJK looks more mature now than two years ago:) And I think that happens because of those both reasons, especially since he wants to be the one that leads his relationship with SHK :lol:

tumblr_lo4yglxWmI1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

I am very curious.You might not agree but I noticed that he seemingly looked lots older than he was 2 years ago..Did he deliberately dressed up to present himself older and  more mature to be compatible with our SHK alongside or Army really do wonders to flowerboys?

If he is doing this to match our Goddess and take the lead,..WOW....so proud of you!You look like you are ready to get married any sooner then!

BEFORE

Image result for song joong ki 2014'

AFTER

Image result for song joong ki 2016

Yes I agreed with u @awestruckshipper ….Yes SJK look really matured and more manly than he was 2 years ago. I curious What the military service done to him? seem not only his appereance, his mindset and behaviour really changed.  or SJK want to change his public Image? Whatever….really great to See SJK now, really MANLY HANDSOME.

15 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Yeah alot of the Korean stars that are specially invited to take part in a brands new seasons' unveiling are required to wear the brands new seasons' gear to the airport. as the airport snaps (esp in Korea) are the best photo op they can get for the brands promotion. I noticed a lot of stars are like this - I rem male and female actreses doing the Burberry gig and they were dressed head to toe in Burberry to . Unfortunate tho coz I can see it's prob not the most comfy clothes! But it's part of the whole "job" promotion package he need to do and he's taken on for this Dior attendance for FW show. 

I'd spare more a thought for what i see some of the female celebs forced to wear by the brand . Heels and tight clothes on a long haul to London! now that's terrible!! :)

KR to HK is only 3hrs 45mins so all good for SJK :)

Haha Yeap I know! But after seeing these pictures of more Frowns than smiles at the airport, my protective mode was enabled! Like I mentioned in my reply earlier, LJS was able to arrive in causal chic wear from Incheon to Taipei too for Dior Homme as well! It's unfair!! And I am basing it on the Dior Homme party just weeks apart!! That's what got me! 

Just ignore me! I just had to rant otherwise I would just die from indigestion 

49 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I guess they overlooked the fact that SJK and SHK were not acting … what we saw was the love story of SJK and SHK .. with some minor adjustment of their real life situation ..

Super like what you wrote! I have watched Kdramas for years and to the point some story lines bore me but I just watch so I have something to do while commuting to work. I have enjoyed the onscreen chemistry of some OTPs but have never shipped anyone before. This is the first time I am shipping so hard, looking for updates on this forum everyday, enjoying all the analysis and news by the awesome shippers here. I'm here with you all till they announce their wedding! 

I know I'm a bit late to the fest and just done backtracking this thread in between my works (yes lol at the dedication) and yesssss there we go again with passing the chance to deny the dating rumor when they actually have the chance to do it. Apparently it's hard to our SongSong to just say "No, we're not dating" and end the rumor. I am seriously side eyeing (in a good way) with the indirect way of denying the rumor lol. They keep on giving some debatable answers instead of a straight out no. Even their agency just went with "don't get ahead of yourselves" regarding the rumor is it? Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

And I thought it's well known that the rumor starts because of the NY sighting? And their agencies know it too isn't it? Again, kindly correct me if I'm wrong. Then what's with our SongSong thought the rumor starts due to their chemistry in DOTS and due to the couple bracelet that turns out to be a hair band. Like???? No????? That is not why people think you're dating????

This is probably SJK/SHK/Blossom/UAA every time they try to answer the dating rumor:

tumblr_inline_nhm74x2Yat1t7wsyp.gif

And this is me every time they try to explain the NY sighting:

tumblr_nlw88smpB41rnkbuco1_250.gif

Also, insert seo daeyoung dances to red velvet.gif at the no denial from SHK. That's definitely me when I read her interview. Alright I shall continue the remaining of my works lol.

3 minutes ago, jagabee said:

@missandrea @hyukgu i will be coming back to Seoul in july! Any sugestions? :D I wish i can see both SHK and SJK. Dreaming*** The last time i visited Seoul I wished that I coincidentally bumped with any korean celebrity like SHK. But no luck! 

Aw lucky you, you get a chance to go back to Korea in July:lol: Since DOTS filming sites in Korea have been made into tourist spots, you definitely must go there! That must be so fun to reminisce all DOTS scenes :wub: And I wish you get a chance to meet any KR celebs esp our Song-Song this time :D

tumblr_inline_o0lkq70WEx1sbi3i5_500.gif

i came across and saw one post related to SJK super skill in kissing. yeah it is normal for his kissing scene because he is a good kisser, but the eyes contact indeed which told everything. you can lie with our mouth not the eyes. 

if these two really not dating each other i will stop watching every drama or movie SJK star in. why? i just cannot bear the fact that he gets closed to other actress beside my SHK unnie. haha i am too obsessed with KiKyo Couple???? lolzzzz

34 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Yes I agreed with u @awestruckshipper ….Yes SJK look really matured and more manly than he was 2 years ago. I curious What the military service done to him? seem not only his appereance, his mindset and behaviour really changed.  or SJK want to change his public Image? Whatever….really great to See SJK now, really MANLY HANDSOME.

Dear Alila, be aware that we aren't allowed to quote picture. Please edit your quote by removing those pictures :D

I think the reason why he is in the Dior suit for the plane ride is because he's heading straight to the event from the airport. If I remember correctly, a report mentioned that he's only there for the event (i.e. he flies to Hong Kong for it) and will head back to Seoul the same night.

Haha it's the styling that makes him look more mature or manly. But in reality he is always fresh faced and younger looking! The Thailand vacation he had with his pals and his usual non work gear are about as real as he gets 

image_zpsddiro5se.jpeg

Just now, my_bazuka said:

On phone again! Maybe telling someone he laded safely

I think SJK is overwhelmed by the media attention he's getting nowadays, which could explain his "stress" look.

Oh, dearie! Don't feel so sad. You have SHK who completely understands your predicament.

18 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

I think the reason why he is in the Dior suit for the plane ride is because he's heading straight to the event from the airport. If I remember correctly, a report mentioned that he's only there for the event (i.e. he flies to Hong Kong for it) and will head back to Seoul the same night.

We will find out after the Dior Homme pics of him is out if wearing the exact same suit then at least it's worth it for him

@hyugku thank you thank you. If that will happen i might die on the spot! Hahaha.. Seriously, i will be the happiest if ever i bump into our SongSong couple on my next trip. How i wish i can see them and get their autographs :P

@Bambiina Let me join in.

Aku juga tak mampu. Macam mana???? (I can't too.How?)

Originally I thought I could let go of DOTS after it is over. But halfway through, I find that I don't just ship YSJ & KMY but the actor and actress themselves (I have NEVER ship actor/actresses before but Song Song couple is too real. And there is too much evidence)!! And thus I find myself here. And now, everytime I see them, it's like Dots all over again......

I have to find a way to get back into my life...while shipping.... 

Archived