[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

12 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

@joongkyo true. A fanboy will always be a fanboy. He notices such things too. Wonder how SJK reacts when she's drunk. Lol he has to take care of her kekeke

Someone also from the cast said that SHK is cute when she's a little drunk? Forgot who that is. Maybe from another alpha team or from their puppy? Aaaaah can i work at the bar where they usually drink so i could witness how they are when drunk. 

you must be referring to Ahn Bohyun (alpha team member)...he praises her beauty and made mention that "SHK is even cuter when drunk"...somewhere along that line, in one of his interviews...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Just saw some videos on Twitter/IG ... Ms. Lee being a doting hair stylist; keep retouching his hair at the airport. He almost looked embarrassed. :lol:

Thats cute. I guess, since he's her "future son in law" ... The affection makes sense. :wub:

I know what you mean. Its so cute seeing her taking care of his hair even though its technically her job LOL

b679a7188618367ae057224629738bd4b21ce57c

aefba21e4134970ad2114db492cad1c8a6865df0

b71d6cfb828ba61e767395b44634970a314e59b1

credits: baidu

I like her so much hehe. SHK and SJK are so blessed to have such kind and attentive staff around them :D

@twtwb Would you please enlighten me about what exactly the Director's cut DVD contain? I always thought it was the DVD that has all the BTS but it seems like it isn't. I'm so clueless when it comes to these things. Also, will we get the casts' commentary while watching the last episode? Just wondering since I'm planning to purchase the DVD. :)

@joongkyo LOL poor Jin Goo. He wanted to be in SJK's shoes so bad, even for only one day. Has he not stressed enough? ^_^ And I need that photo book too!! Any idea where I can purchase it??

5 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I NEED THE PHOTOBOOK!!!!!

timg?wapp&quality=100&size=b394_2000&cut

Cr Baidu/owner

Think there is a photo inside of the car wash scene and he does the finger hearts sign to someone in the car wearing those rubber gloves. I wanna know if that was a still of a cut scene or a real bts pic.

Edited to add: Omg that doting expression. SJK, I can't even...

DOTS PHOTO ESSAY BOOK LOOKS SO PRETTY INDEED :o How I wish my copy one would arrive by today but lol since it's just released yesterday, I need to wait for 2-3 weeks :lol: All the photos there must be golds tho :wub:

Anw, HAPPY 500 pages! It seems like this thread will move even faster tonight because of the BTS and NGs "party" :phew:

haha2.gif?w=585

And Vogue Korea IG uploaded SJK's airport pics:

12912591_1580201695605045_1986369867_n.j

12724981_668331663308271_1715386137_n.jp

@hclover96 Wow! Thanks for the update and gifs! Am loving them! I love SHK's stylist being with SJK wherever he goes, even if she herself can't be there for him. 

This sweet couple is simply irresistible!! Can't wait for their good news together! :)

Sharing from Mr. David on our Kyo: "She is very friendly, easy-going, generous, would take care of others" (Credit to songhyekyozone at Instagram) while Ms. Song shared that she thought Joong Ki is a very considerate namja who takes care of all staffs, even the most junior member. 

My feelings for them grow stronger everyday ^_^

More reveal on the photobook :wub:, so happy to see her looks so carefree with the "similar" style to someone :lol::lol:

Credit to series_fan_th at Instagram.

1 hour ago, Jalhanda said:

Sorry to cut your post...but I can relate, once a TWTWB silent shipper too and yes, I have seen their NGs and BTS...most often than not JIS is the one who breaks the mood into a funny and happy one, SHK just reacts...but here in DOTS, in the few BTS that was posted, she's more open, giggly and happy...sorry to mention but can't help but compare, the last time I saw her in this kind of mood was during the NG/BTS days of WW...and we all know what happened then.

@redwinecouple @Jalhanda I love JIS and SHK's chemistry however, please don't hate me (LOL), I wasn't really shipping them, I wasn't shipping anyone, in fact, SJK/SHK is my first ship and I would love to finish it off with just that! Hahahaha! Anyway, this time around, I really sensed something more than chemistry, body language or acting synchronously can ever be distinguish. They just personified their character very well, that it became them for real. They are sooo good together, there's no word or adjective that I can muster right now!  

Anywho, since I am off today (finally!), I made another another gif. It reflects how a good looking goof ball like SJK can make a Goddess like SHK smile and laugh freely, without a care in the world LOL. We all saw on the whole unedited BTS, she was laughing and giggling a lot that it took several times to take that scene and still at the end (see gif below), she was still gushing and still could not contain herself. 

X9Gvpo_zpsfeenc1hs.gif

Archived