[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo Awesome!! It seems the restaurant is located in Itaewon. Itaewon seems to be the district they frequent most. I'll be sure to hang around there the next time I'm in Seoul LOL. But I'm sure that group photo was from yesterday as SHK had mentioned that she just got done having a meal with some cast from DOTS. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my favourite from the recap today :wub: the way the look at each other is screaming LOVE loud and clear. :blush: I bet a lot of you like these scenes too. SHK unnie just to assure you once more, i bet it's not as normal as breathing, i mean kissing SJK oppa. :P They look so happy in the SARANGHEYO scene. 

b0a342a.jpg

and the deleted hug scene is uber cute. thank you everyone for making this thread fun. i had a tiring day at work but your posts cheer me up. cannot wait to live stream tomorrow too. :) i hope we can have a lot more cute scenes. GOOD NIGHT and to the others in the other part of the world, HAVE A NICE DAY :) 

Lol since yesterday till today it's already reached a common consensus by the C&K netizens that SJK is the one taking the picture. They spotted 8 signatures, 8 glasses, reflections and the timing :w00t:

Hah the medical team likes to leave hints like this har..they really want to give these steel investigators something to work on for fear of boredom now that DOTS has ended :glasses:

added: just saw more comments that the reason why SJK had to play ninja is because Kyo is there! They are not suppose to be seen together ya lol :heart:

Okay, with all the clues you guys especially @joongkyo just pointed out, I think the eighth person must be our dear SJK :) I mean there are 8 signatures in total so the person who took the pic must be a celebrity too. And if he/she is just a regular cast of DOTS then whats the point with the whole hiding identity. They could just ask for the staff of that restaurant to take pic so 8 of them would be together in one pic :) You're caught Mr Song! 

Oh and anyone felt funny that the puppy guy was there with the hospital team though? Now I seriously think he did not follow SHK on that day but he followed his SJK hyung to the restaurant lol 

Edited: Edit just to say it was proven later that the signatures on the wall have nothing to do with the number of the cast on that day.

@joongkyo Oh my god, you never cease to amaze me with your detective skills! I didn't even think twice about the silverware on the table! Who might this mysterious person be and what's the reason to remain hidden? They had 2 different poses, I'm sure one of them could've switched out the photographer and have him/her included in at least one of the photos or better yet have the restaurant owners take the picture. This is pretty much the Haesang Medical Team so the extra person has to be from the Alpha Team and I have a feeling it's the captain. Remember, the captain has a lot of secrets that no one can question so I'm sure he has his reasons to stay unseen. :phew: 

For the benefit of those who are interested in buying the HB China version, take note it will go on sale today Friday 22/4 in China so you might wanna preorder at your local bookstore first. There will be dual cover to choose from. 

Here are the BTS of the different looks from HB China(no face  just his body) lol 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fe1fe0b2d797767def2ef479ab68cb4f

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fbb48caf6c075fd9ad976f955317c01d

And just to reinforce why I really ship SHK with SJK is that a man who knows how to treat people around him well and with respect is a kind man that would not go wrong. When HB China was in Seoul for the shoot he made sure to send snacks!!

image_zpsrcy4zqom.jpeg

And he reject other better money making offers for this HB China magazine shoot just because of familiarity! The same qualities that he shared with SHK by choosing jobs not based on monetary gains alone only!! The best pair ever!! 

I can still remember the first time I saw him in Taiwan 2011 June and I called out to him Dongseang Ki and he replied Ne Noona to me and till today he is still the humble Ki I have loved. 

This namja. Sometimes I just really hate him. He doesn't have a single flaw. 

Sorry to the normal guys around me, my standards have doubled up. I may as well resign to the fact that I'll be a spinster forever. 

@ilovesjk heh ya. First time 2011 June in Taiwan when he came for Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Second time in 2012 July fan meet in Taiwan and the last for tonymoly event in Singapore 2012 dec. And he was consistently humble and nice to everyone around him. That's why he is the only Korean male star that I adore! 

haha it would be easier for you if you are not so far away! 

@Chewy Hoe Wow! Okay, pardon me while I cry in my corner because I'm so jealous! LOL. Unfortunately I am so far away and flying to Korea or anywhere in Asia will cost me an arm and a leg. But I plan to attend one of his fan meets once no matter the cost! Hopefully it's within this year or next year and no later! And agreed! Though I've never met him, I can tell he's such a nice guy and so humble too. The very reason why I love and support him so much. Each day he constantly reminds me why I'm so proud to be his fan. He's an amazing actor but an even more amazing human being. He deserves all the happiness there is in the world!

@ilovesjk ya his character is unbeatable. I cannot forget how he actually make all efforts to send his dvd  and handwritten note to a terminally ill fan while in military service last year.  This is the same guy who came out of army and acted in DOTS and also the same guy who remained humble even after DOTS and even more so remained the same guy since I liked him in 2011!! Nothing has changed you know Girlfriend!! Let's keep loving him!! 

Archived