[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still backreading~ Thank you fellow shippers for all the good vibes~ Extremely exhausted after work plus studying some stuff and health's not in good condition (I'm not an ahjumma though 94' liner here, I'm just sickly. HAHA.) soooo thank youuu coz' I'm lovin' all these updates <3

SHK unnie's interview~ LEMME CRY.."But I guess I should get married, eventually.” & sneaky for not mentioning SJK for being a friend....YES he's not...

Look you're making him lost his sanity...You're driving him wild wild wild *sings Troye Sivan's Wild* HAHA.

Cgj8khFU0AEFNc7.jpg

Cgj89TTUgAEqlaE.jpg

At his fan meeting on April 17, Joong Ki sang "Like A Child" by Kim Dong Ryul and said that he likes this song. (I've heard this song a few years ago and absolutely love it).  

After hearing him sing, I can't help but imagine Joong Ki serenading it to Hye Kyo.....every line of the lyrics are absolutely beautiful....especially the ending of "US"......:wub::heart:

Spoiler

Like A Child

When you tell me that you love me and you accept me 
I say to myself confidently that I have nothing else I need 
Although I feel ashamed of my growing greed 
I think about you all day again and I feel uneasy 

I have a lot of envy (like a child) 
I have a lot of fears (like a fool) 
I can’t believe that right now you are near smiling at me 
I am so happy that it’s overwhelming to me 
I fear that when I open my eyes everything will disappear 
So I can’t fall asleep 

I want to give you (my everything) 
I want to feel (your heart) 
Everything that others do I want to share with you 
My heart is too hasty and narrow minded, I feel anxious, I feel nervous 
That everything will disappear 
I am worried 

For making me laugh (like a child) 
For making me cry (like a fool) 
For making me feel this flutter in my heart once again 
For allowing me to trust you, for being a strength to me 
When I open my eyes the first word I want to say is 
Thank you so much 

For being here by my side, for letting me dream 
For being you who gives “US” as a present 
I love you  

(source: http://kreah-craze.com/kim-dong-ryul-like-a-child/)

I hope, truly hope, that if this has happened or when it happens, I could get to see a little video clip on it (I won't be greedy to ask for the entire thing :P)  I would be so delighted to see Hye Kyo's response.....:blush: 

As a drama-viewer who have been following Hye Kyo since her days in Autumn in My Heart, I really really wish she would find happiness :heart::heart:  Joong Ki :heart: Hye Kyo

13 minutes ago, Nana Aprilia said:

I hope I do not violate any soompi's rules.

His reaction when the MC said "Ippeuni/Beauty juice". His reaction is hilarious :phew:

Yeah very nice reaction, I think Ippeuni SHK cross his mind at that time. Hehe

10 hours ago, Prentiss said:

zhang yuqi..who?:phew:

my onnie is still the prettiest:angry:

Oh god, your gif freaks me out, it's creepy, lol... and I am all alone in here back reading the tread, my heart almost jumped out of my chest :joy: 

I hope SJK or SHK will never do horror movie. Brrr... 

Btw, the actress is nothing like SHK, I just happened to read this new few days ago about an actress who did PS to look like HK. 

No one can imitate this ethereal beauty... I fell in love with her all over again :heart:

image_13.jpeg

cr: lila7

1 hour ago, 2cents said:

According to SHKs official Chinese weibo site her agency has responded to the rumor about her starring in the new European Raiders movie with Tony Leung and Kris Wu. They confirmed she did indeed receive an offer to take part but have since declined the project. 

Maybe she's preparing for.. *cough**wedding**cough**with a man we know jooooong**cough*:P

sorry for being delulu:sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, s24evr said:

Been dying to say this BUT this is not base on facts just me being delusional ... 

Reveal hidden contents

Remember when SJK bought SHK the french macaroons because she has a sweet tooth. And another incident during the party when puppy reported that noona isn't eating and SJK went out to get something for her ....

I seriously feel that she was pregnant :w00t: :phew: .... but of course that is just me being overly delulu ...

Your 'motherly' comment suddenly triggers those thots again :P

@s24evr

The lyrics just so................................:P:wub::wub::wub: Why did he choose to sing this song at his fan meeting? And admitted that he's ready to tie the knot in his thirties? That's not a coincodence but rather a coexistence.. Ha ha ha

"Like A Child" (Kim Dong Ryul)

When you tell me that you love me and you accept me 
I say to myself confidently that I have nothing else I need 
Although I feel ashamed of my growing greed 
I think about you all day again and I feel uneasy 

I have a lot of envy (like a child) 
I have a lot of fears (like a fool) 
I can’t believe that right now you are near smiling at me 
I am so happy that it’s overwhelming to me 
I fear that when I open my eyes everything will disappear 
So I can’t fall asleep 

I want to give you (my everything) 
I want to feel (your heart) 
Everything that others do I want to share with you 
My heart is too hasty and narrow minded, I feel anxious, I feel nervous 
That everything will disappear 
I am worried 

For making me laugh (like a child) 
For making me cry (like a fool) 
For making me feel this flutter in my heart once again 
For allowing me to trust you, for being a strength to me 
When I open my eyes the first word I want to say is 
Thank you so much 

For being here by my side, for letting me dream 
For being you who gives “US” as a present 
I love you

psstttt...the hidden contents dammm! Ha ha ha...( I wish that too) :P

1 hour ago, Nana Aprilia said:

I hope I do not violate any soompi's rules.

credit _andthere

His reaction when the MC said "Ippeuni/Beauty juice". His reaction is hilarious :phew:

LOL! and the way the MC teased him about the "sagwa (apple/forgiveness) haelkkayo, gobaek haelkkayo?" HAHAHAHA JOONGKI-SSI why so adorable?

@lovemetruly i know right, i miss her too, and i am a girl, and i never met her. but i miss her hahah so much feels being a fan :( 

and i was excited to see her filming that action thriller movie!! like WHY GOD WHY. but yeah, if it's for her good then i'll just wait patiently like i always did *sobbing in the corner*, and i am so sad to read her admission of being fearful the past years. i mean, i knew the blacklash but reading right from her interviews broke my heart even more. i hope she knows that there are SO MANY people and EVEN MANY-ER (lol does this word even exist?) who love her!!

you guys should know i never know this song called "like a child" but after seeing the lyrics here many time, i just can't help but to download it AND I'M LOVING WHAT I'M HEARING RN. thank you guys lol

21 hours ago, twtwb said:

"After I finished filming in December, when the drama was aired, I watched it as a viewer and fell for his charms."

"He played his role so attractively that it even made my heart flutter."

"He is younger than me, but I thought I found many things to learn from him. He did his job perfectly in the drama, and he is such a great person."

Discovering more from SHK unnie interview as I backread more...YAAAAS~

CaptainAmericaRIGHTINTHEFEELS.gif

tumblr_ns2me4INVy1qg5quso1_500.gif 

repeatedly abusing the gifs ...I know they've been used for a hundred pages before..HAHA

I was listening to this song, Unexpectedly by Jason Chen, and been using this for my other ships then suddenly my DOTS episodes' playlist was playing on mute...I'm like WHAAAAT is LIIIIFEEEE My ship & the song fit so well <3~ 

Now I see you standing right in front of me
The one I’m searching for
Was right here all along
How did we, we fall in love so unexpectedly 

tumblr_o5zexwZHEd1sfeovqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o5zexwZHEd1sfeovqo2_400.jpg

tumblr_o5zexwZHEd1sfeovqo8_540.jpg

tumblr_o5zexwZHEd1sfeovqo3_540.jpg

tumblr_o5zexwZHEd1sfeovqo4_540.jpg

tumblr_o5zexwZHEd1sfeovqo5_540.jpg

Lemme add how cute their eye smiles are~

The actress said, “I was in New York and was happy to get contacted by Song Joong Ki. That’s how we met.” (from Soompi home page)

http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/song-hye-kyo-calls-song-joong-ki-perfect-male-lead

Then she says he is the perfect male lead and " I would sometimes get jittery acting alongside him"

She's happy he called her in NY. No one knows why on earth he was there except he was "on business". His only business seems to have been with her! 

7 hours ago, missandrea said:

Hi all! By reading the headline, I think SHK is making some serious decisions at this moment...otherwise she wouldn't be saying things like this...LAST PROJECT...omg this is so true after I read some posts saying that she had rejected a role in European Raiders..

Just want to ask Naver - is this statement said by SHK personally? Is this some kind of joke? Or is it really true she has been thinking about this issue as well?

41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

WHY!!!!!.. Maybe the script was awful?...lol

However considering SHK hasn't been doing any professional commitments since January which is when DOTS ended, I am really surprised - it's not like SHK to sit idle like this for so long. In addition after her own admission that she was fearful that after all the backlash in the last 3 years that she thought that DOTS would be her last project.

UAA better be doing their best work in getting her some amazing scripts because this just isn't fair for an actress like her.

UAA - I'm watching you!

Maybe she's staying low to prepare something big, say..... a wedding maybe? :wub: *delulu mode on*

Done back reading, phew :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much for everyone of you here for the news and translation. I can't stop grinning and giggling while reading all the post. You guys are bunch of funny and pervert gals, lol. 

No wonder SHK is not doing variety show, she tends to revealing a little too much of information. Can we have another interview with SHK, please?

After all those flood of praises from SHK, I can't imagine how SJK feel reading all those articles... 

Happy now JK???

qYzunni.gif  

SHK's and her agency's statement about NY is always that SJK "happened" to be in NY and called her for a meetup while he was there. The curious thing is that no one ever clarified what he "happened" to be there for, if it was not to meet her. All SJK needs to say is "Yes I was in NY for business/fashion week", but he didn't. So I find this chance meeting suspicious

8 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

SHK's and her agency's statement about NY is always that SJK "happened" to be in NY and called her for a meetup while he was there. The curious thing is that no one ever clarified what he "happened" to be there for, if it was not to meet her. All SJK needs to say is "Yes I was in NY for business/fashion week", but he didn't. So I find this chance meeting suspicious

Its was so suspicious that when  the news broke...k netizens were shocked and called Joong Ki's agency dumb for confirming the meeting without pictures. Maybe the the real deal there were pictures and more witness thats why they confirmed the meeting (this are my delulu thoughts) . And now wth the added sentence that Joong Ki initiated the meeting and call for meetup...Shows to me he  is Shielding her and i applaud him for that. Im wishing that this ship sails to the Altar:wub:

Archived