[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Again with the divert tactic. See!! She mentioned YAI and LKS when asked about the dating rumor. You are so adorable, unnie. 

They both might be played a vital role for those two lovey-dovey Song2 shi...:lol:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, oetoria15 said:

oh yeah...that's the point! LOL She also praised SJK so much. But basically, they praised each other so much that they should just marry & make babies. LOL

Why talk about LKS and YAI when the question is about dating rumor? ... It's like people ask you Do you like kimbab .... Your answer - Oh . yesterday I went to the zoo and I saw a giraffe 

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA ... Learn from this two - How to not answer dating rumor .. 

- HAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ,,,,, please leh ... it's useless dear SHK :D ..   Why were you so shock of your own kissing scene? .. hahahhahaha  Read beween the line gals ... her reply about the kissing scene is so obvious that she is dating SJK (yeah yeah delulu me - kill me) ..

@shirunsaadon - macam biasa sgt nama saadon ni

These two!!!!! 

How many times have they failed to say that they aren't dating?! How many times have they failed? 

They're failing miserably at this. Oh SJK and SHK you're pretty much screaming about your dating status right now.

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW AND ALSO THE END OF THE SERIES OF QUESTIONS (*phewww...)

About the dating rumour 

SHK- Honestly, we've had many meals together. In NYC there were many people and we just happened to meet , therefore had a meal together. I also had meals with many more people not just JoongKi-shi.After all we've worked together for 6 months, can't we be having a meal together?. I think this whole thing started because of the couple bracelets - mine was a hair band.(Laugh) I want to thanks YAI and LKS. LKS who was there in the very beginning and YAI who came towards the end of DOTS, I am so very grateful to the two of you.

What are SHK's future plans?

I want to meet all of with different characters. Just like how male actors get to play a varied characters, I would also like to play characters that people don't normally see female actors portraying on screen .

thank you so much @joongkyo for all the translations, updates, info and many more. I really really appreciate it. you're awesome:D

anyway SHK said she thinks the dating rumour start because of the couple bracelet. SJK thinks it start because people were enjoying the drama. lol. and at the end, none of them clearly, cleanly, evenly stated the word NO. they just end up explaining about TONS of their meals together with dots crews and casts, and also about why they think the rumour start.

Once again NOT EVEN ONE of them say the word NO. They just divert the question and both of them answer it in the same exact way.

and again with the marriage. with their popularity on its peak, the rumour surrounding them, the amount of new fans because of their current success with drama, it's just a bit odd for them to keep mentioning about marriage since they were "publicly" known to be single. and it's just strange that both of them stated at almost the same period of time that they were thinking about getting married. lol. Celeb normally don't mentions about marriage just like that. so it's kinda telling that both of them have been thinking about it a lot to mention it on public, and they were smart and also experience people who knows exactly what their words to public can cause. 

SHK also said that after the drama ends she thinks about the process of the drama while drinking wine. she must be reminiscing. lol. especially the famous "You must want this badly. It's not like there is no other way" scene. :phew: So SHK reminiscing by drinking wine and posting their hug scenes pictures on her IG, while SJK reminiscing by staring at his phone wallpaper. :wub: these two. 

and her mentioning about the kissing scene is so damn telling too for me personally. hahaha. she herself said that she film it as a professional. and yet while watching herself in tv she was surprised by her expression. lol. after all, body language does not lie. she must've been so in the moment that she shows her own natural reactions and sensual response hence the phenomenal chemistry and her being surprise. haha

4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Why talk about LKS and YAI when the question is about dating rumor? ... It's like people ask you Do you like kimbab .... Your answer - Oh . yesterday I went to the zoo and I saw a giraffe 

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA ... Learn from this two - How to not answer dating rumor .. 

My thought exactly. Did I miss something? Did the interview ask questions regarding LKS, YAI cameo? If not, then she really was nervous about that particular question and start rambling :D

57 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Ri....Right, 

I see you addressed me without the formal terms....should I ask for an apology (lol...she's using the drama line)

Even if I wanted to hate you, I can't hate you.

57 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Every word, Every word is convincing, genuine and well thought out.

I fully recognise you. (didn't get the the bit in the middle)

I want to live one day of my life while having that face,

I want to live one day on this earth living as SHK.

I'm LOLing at the captions and how I tend to overanalyze things ...maybe Journalist unnie knows something too..

We may see that "Even if I wanted to hate you, I can't hate you." caption refers to journalist unnie not being addressed in formal terms ..BUT it might mean too that as a fan herself she's sad because he's with someone now..*coughs for the nth time..with Song Hye Kyo* as she also captioned in her photo of SHK that "I want to live one day on this earth living as SHK." because she felt that somehow SongSong couple is REAL...and Heol~ she posted both today then why didn't she post SJK's autograph yesterday....why NOW? SongSong couple is truly inseparable~

Excuse my delusion, because I'm sick, fighting with headaches & fever but still spazzing hard~ If you're a crazy fan like me, let's get along and drown with the SongSong feels...

and to the other shippers who can't take my delusion/overanalyzing PLEAAASE----

tumblr_mhiwdt236j1r78uvjo1_500.gif

Kamsahamnida~~~

[A part of me wants them to announce that they're REAL but a part of me wants them not to.. announce yet...maybe in a few months...because prior to the DOTS hype & dating rumors I've seen most K-netz making fun of our goddess on how expected it is if ever they would end up together since SHK is known to date her co-stars...I don't want all the bashing for our goddess unnie....Although it may be different now since DOTS is a hit & Koreans & fans all over the world are rooting for them...But if they will announce it ASAP.. well, it's none of our business (like when they will announce)..I MEAN HELL YEAH WE'RE HAPPY! ...As long as they're happy too plus SHK can say that out of all the co-stars....SJK is THE ONE for her...after years of waiting..*insert feeeeeels*]

1 minute ago, boredahjumma said:

My thought exactly. Did I miss something? Did the interview ask questions regarding LKS, YAI cameo? If not, then she really was nervous about that particular question and start rambling :D

I think we should go to korea .. kidnap them .. handcuff the two of them together lock them in a hotel room .. enough beating around the bush ... !!!!!!! .. don't torment us.  strop trolling .. YOU TWO ARE THE BIGGEST TROLLER OF SS SHIPPER THREAD :D 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

I think this whole thing started because of the couple bracelets - mine was a hair band.(Laugh)

i am sorry i cut your words!

SHK : the rumour started because of the couple bracelet

SJK : the rumour started because of many people love the drama

NO PEOPLE!! THE RUMOUR STARTED BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE SPOTTED HOLDING HANDS IN THE BIG APPLE CITY

guess both of you would never touch this matter tho :)

barney_wink_by_kianpeag-d4782kz.gif

oh btw!! thank you @joongkyo @khxy @melissala for today's ammo!!

28 minutes ago, joongki919 said:

So to summarize,

Both Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki cannot stop talking about each other in their interviews. 

Just like Song Joong Ki interviews, I didn't read any denial from Song Hye Kyo. She called him a cool friend (lol of course she would, it would be too telling if she called him her lover) but still she didn't deny the rumor and confirmed it herself that indeed she and SJK really had lunch/dinner in NYC (I know their agencies already confirmed it but I kinda like it more when the confirmation comes directly from them :wub:)

Song Hye Kyo said that her ideal man is one she has many similarities with. Didn't we already heard from both of them that they have lots of similarities?

Hye Kyo added, "I feel proud that all the actors that I have worked with became Hallyu Star. Song Joong Ki feels happy and fulfilled too as he receives so much love."  So are you indirectly telling us that SJK tells you about his feelings?

"When they shot the kiss scene she treated it like a professional actor and didn't think too much of it. It was as normal as breathing and it was playing a character. However she was surprised when she was herself on tv - She thought, so I had this kind of expression on my face while kissing." Is she saying that she tried to act professionally but somehow her feelings got into her way, hence, she was surprised with her expression? (LOL delusion)

Her favorite scene is the scene where SJK asked if he should apologize or confess. She said that SJK's acting and voice was so on point during that scene. So basically, what made this scene her favorite is Song Joong Ki lol.

I really can't stop smiling over the thought that both of them really want to get married. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH @joongkyo @khxy FOR ALL YOUR TRANSLATIONS!

Sorry I cannot help but to quote your post @joongki919 EXACTLY MY THOUGHT!! :phew: Her favorite scene is based on Joong Ki-ssi. :wub: love in the air. Also, i feel you unnie, sometimes you just lose control of your body. your body doesn't follow your mind. the kiss feels surreal, right? it's real unnie it's real! :)

what again unnie? it's normal to have meal with you ex-colleague? yes very true, but if it's me, i would tell the world that we are not dating first. not admitting to your other FREQUENT MEETINGS. as translated by our professional detective @joongkyo, hyekyo unnie, with your question "After all we've worked together for 6 months, can't we be having a meal together?" yes you can, PLEASE GO MORE OFTEN! I would help you to tell the world that you guys are just ex-colleague but please get married ASAP. :blush: I'll definitely fly to SK to watch your wedding live. LOLS

Our goddess is so pretty, it's a joy for my eyes. :w00t: i hope we can have more to spazz with tonight episode. i hope they will show us the drone kiss. :huh:

16 hours ago, joongkyo said:

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW AND ALSO THE END OF THE SERIES OF QUESTIONS (*phewww...)

About the dating rumour 

SHK- Honestly, we've had many meals together. In NYC there were many people and we just happened to meet , therefore had a meal together. I also had meals with many more people not just JoongKi-shi.After all we've worked together for 6 months, can't we be having a meal together?. I think this whole thing started because of the couple bracelets - mine was a hair band.(Laugh) I want to thanks YAI and LKS. LKS who was there in the very beginning and YAI who came towards the end of DOTS, I am so very grateful to the two of you.

The whole universe is giving you both, SHK & SJK, its blessing to have your meals together all the time (lifetime) :love:

52 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

About the dating rumour 

What are SHK's future plans?

I want to meet all of  you (audience) with different characters. Just like how male actors get to play a varied characters, I would also like to play characters that people don't normally see female actors portraying on screen.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, COMING FROM SONG HYE KYO HERSELF, SHE ADMITTED THAT THEY HAD MANY MEALS TOGETHER. :wub::wub::wub:

I REALLY LOVE HOW THESE TWO WERE GIVEN SO MANY CHANCES TO DENY THE DATING RUMOURS BUT CHOSE NOT TO AND TRIED TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS INSTEAD. :heart:

This ship keeps on sailing :wub::D

i know it sounds impossible but i hope someone can ask them about the holding hands incident lol. they only talk about the fact that they were seen together. but what about that fan who saw u guys holding hands while grocery shopping huh? XD that's a little too friendly heheheehehe

Let me tell you all as a New Yorker for the past decade plus it is IMPOSSIBLY DIFFICULT to run into people you know in this city randomly unless you make plans prior. This has happened to me randomly ONCE in the past 12-14 years.  

They expcect us to believe that they met up by chance in NYC?? In a city that big? 

Come on SHK SJK.....at least have a better excuse :) 

@khxy umm, did SHK unnie said that she just had meal with the casts/crew before the interview? is she meeting the certain someone again, with the help of others :phew:? joongki-ssi filming location is not too far from the are right?!? correct me if i am wrong! :D

1 hour ago, melissala said:

She's using a new excuse, the not-a-couple bracelet.  He used the drama's popularity.   No, it's the fan account of hand holding in NY you two....plus your other suspicious behavior.  If you guys were just good friends, just show us normally like you do with other people.  :P 

Though I like that she's basically saying yes we had meals and are close, and will in the future.  So what?  Yes, keep on doing that.  

I particularly like that her last line was also a question..."after all we have worked together for 6 months, can't we have meals together?"...smart move SHK! Very wise indeed!

Archived