[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

I thought she was asked to describe Song Joong Ki, it was her ideal type all along. THE FEELS~~ Thanks for this ^^^

SongSong couple feels~ A TIP to know if your fave artist is dating: DETAILED Ideal type <3

Didn't she say it in her past interviews that she and SJK are so much alike...where there you go...now she's going into details on what common denominators should they have in order for them to become couple....so they really are just meant to be and destined...awwwww...are there more????? :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Would you date a man like YSJ?

Honestly I would be afraid if a man like YSJ would were my boyfriend but I also think I would overcome that fear because of the power of love. Many people didn't like that KMY rejected YSJ in the beginning and questioned her reasons, but I cold identify with her fears and apprehensions. KMY finally shows her real heart to him in the end so that was good. If I were KMY, I too would begin the relationship with a lot of insecurities and fears.

Ehemmmm...she's kindly responding to the song sang by SJK (like a  child)..:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

SHK's ideal type:

Love for food : First thing SJK did was to ask for nice food recommendations in the HK press con (so his Beauty could enjoy with him)

Same liking : Both Big Boss and Beauty love to do charity works. They love to travel to NYC. Awesome.

Respect each other's work :  SJK got the greenlight to do  a bed scene IF the script is good; SHK got her wish of an action movie.

SWELL.

Now, fix the wedding date please. Everything else can wait. The biological clock and babies can't wait.  :D

YAAAAS.. @jl08 and we shall all fly to Korea and send our greetings to them~ plus donate to the charities they will be doing...and imagine that the couple will appear with their kids in the near future...like this perhaps??

12974456_10206524942107842_5288852438687

Sorry for flooding posts...I can't help it...

tumblr_m5rrxjJMtc1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

SHK: At the end of the day she wants to get married

SJK: (During fan meet to his fan girls) Whatever I still have to be married ( someone here posted this on this thread, feel free to correct me) 

The answers are not COINCIDENCE!!! These two are obviously planning something or talking about marriage already. 

JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY YOU TWO!!! THAT'S IT!! IM GETTING SOMEONE TO GET YOU OFFICIALLY HITCHED!!! 

I love all her answer...alll points to one lucky man ...SJK...they are both happy and glowing...I am soo happy for them. Love her NY answer, am sure she cooked for him (excuse my delulu mind). I love Song Song couple..tooo much FEELS....here to all the way to the ALTAR:wub:

3 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Didn't she say it in her past interviews that she and SJK are so much alike...where there you go...now she's going into details on what common denominators should they have in order for them to become couple....so they really are just meant to be and destined...awwwww...are there more????? :wub:

@Jalhanda RIGGGHT! I remembered...That's why I thought I've read this somewhere before...but it was sooo funny I really thought she was describing Song Joong Ki #crazyfangirl...

Our ship is getting stronger! Hooray for all the feeels...Group hug shippers~

200_s.gif 

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

ROFL...THIS PART IS KILLING ME!. it's not SongSong but it's hilarious!

She says  - Jingoo Oppa and I had worked on a drama together in the past, All-In. I am happy that we got this opportunity to work together again ....also, it seems JinGoo oppa is also very happy these days - y'know ever since he started his Instagram account. (then she laughed at her own joke!). Since he's got a more manly personality I didn't think he would be interested in such things like Instagram...but when I saw his posts --- seeing how he appeared all lovable/adorable in his posts I was taken aback (LOL) 

dying, holding my stomach...stop trolling Uri Captain JinGoo!

Is she telling Jin Goo to stop fanning the Shipping??? Is that her going "I know what you did there, naughty boy"???

(i'm in a cab on the way to a business dinner and ruining my mobile data plan!)

I can't contain my happiness. GOD, She is one hell of a  beautiful creature! I feel so proud seeing beautiful pictures and listening to her interview answers. 

BTW isn't her description of Ideal Type screaming our Jong Ki Shi? Both of them are passively implying lot of things :)  What a wonderful  way to start the day! 

Thank you everyone for the quick translations. 

23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

ROFL...THIS PART IS KILLING ME!. it's not SongSong but it's hilarious!

She says  - Jingoo Oppa and I had worked on a drama together in the past, All-In. I am happy that we got this opportunity to work together again ....also, it seems JinGoo oppa is also very happy these days - y'know ever since he started his Instagram account. (then she laughed at her own joke!). Since I've seen him shown amore manly personality I didn't think he would be interested in such things like Instagram...but when I saw his posts --- seeing how he appeared all lovable/adorable in his posts I was taken aback (LOL) 

sorry i change the font size.

OOOOOOO URI CAPTAIN JIN GOO I KNOW WHY YOU ARE HAPPY PLAYING WITH INSTA, WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE SUCH CAPTAIN TOO!!!

Descendants-of-the-Sun-korean-dramas-393

I say our manly JinGoo acted in DOTs because of SJK and SHK.

I also say that our manly JinGoo open an IG account also because of SJK and SHK.

He'll do stuff beyond his nature for the sake of SJK and SHK and he'll not stop until their wedding is called. 

Even so, he'll probably spam his IG account with the Song's adorable babies for sure.  

I am JUST WAITING for these moments to happen:

1. Joong Ki and Hye Kyo CONFIRMATION their relationship

2. Joong Ki and Hye Kyo ANNOUNCING THEIR WEDDING

3. Coverage all over the press on their wedding - imagine ALL THE PRETTY PHOTOS OF THEM TOGETHERR! 

4. Joong Ki and Hye Kyo posting pictures of their babies....1......2.......3.........

And I'll be ONE EPICLY HAPPYYYYY PERSONNNNN~~~~~~~~~!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Btw, first time posting here and jumping over from DotS thread....hello everyone! :)

Omg! Can we have more interviews from SHK! She's amazing and all of us feasted well with much delight on her answers!! Gaaaaaah! SHK, please entertain more media and press interviews so we can have another SS shipping party!!! Her overwhelming praises and thoughtful words for SJK, wow! We have read between the lines, you pretty much ratified all our shipping conquests and delineated SJK as your BF, your man, your soon to be husband! Hahaha! 

Epic interview!! Everyone is partying!! Thank you SHK for making this thread on fire again!!! Gaaaaaah

Archived