[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, melissala said:

Hmmmm reported.  And yes, don't quote.  Just report.

Enjoy a gif (honestly I'm sorry it's huge, but not really)

dem eyelashes!  so pretty.  plus that lip movement...:wub:

i can see his tongue. omoooooo!!! :phew::w00t:

2 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I just hope it's gonna be more on acting for hye gyo...just less skinship or sensual scene....hehehehe I'm a little conservative for her

YUP YUP YUP! I'd like her to be doing exciting action moves too! She hasn't showed off that aspect yet. Would love to see her be a sexy toughie!

25 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Well it seems to be a good exposure for hye gyo if she will star with tony Leung....but kris has so many antis here in Korea...hes known as the betrayal of the group..

Hi! Well you don't have to worry too much becos the purpose of SHK shooting more Chinese films nowadays is mostly for the sake of the Chinese market + gaining more exposures and experienes working with different actors in Asia.

Besides I don't remember any Chinese drama or film creating a great response / attention (like DOTS) in Korea. Hmmm I have a bad memory too....can someone correct me if I'm wrong?

But if SHK really accepts a role in this movie, then this is something definitely worth waiting!

26 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

I'm sorry for reposting these lyrics (of Like a child) .. but I found a bit different version and looking at those words I just can't help wondering why he had to choose this song (did he tell the audience the reason behind his choices of songs?)

When I say 'I love you' and you accept me
there's nothing more I wish for than I say that in confidence
but I feel ashamed of my growing greed
again
all day I'm nervous thinking about you.

I like you so much, and it's too much to handle
so I'm afraid if I close my eyes it will disappear
I can't fall a sleep

I want to give, I want to receive
I want to share everything that
other couples can share
but I’m so impatient
I’m closed minded
I’m afraid it will all fall apart for no reason, and I’m insecure.

For making me smile
For making me cry

for making my heart throb like this once again in my life
For making me believe
For giving me strength
If I close my eyes, the first words that come are
”thank you so much’

For coming to me
For making me dream
Having given me the gift called “us”
I love you

OMG! these words.... sound so much like a confession!!!

I feel the same way @bliss7....this is more than enough for me to be secured of this ship, which is why that "younger or older" thingy issue is really not of a big deal...his song choice speaks a lot on his current disposition...of course his other song choice Always is just as beautiful...but this one...it's a revelation, a confession, his way of telling the world how he feels that moment....if I were in SHK's shoes I will be gliding in happiness!

DO NOT QUOTE TROLLS! Repeat: DO NOT QUOTE. 

JUST REPORT THEM: Use the flag button next to the time stamp! 

Gonna paste a happy pic [ "Then save him." SJK's favourite line! And he's protecting Beauty aka Mrs S! ]:

kbs.jpg?itok=kBPYS56Q

Also, cuz like the Captain, we got our eyes on you trolls. Heh

9 minutes ago, hanhkhohaiduong said:

I read one told that: SJK said he wanted to married in end of this year.

Fan scream: NO NO NO 

SJK answers: Whatever, I still have to be married 21.gif

Do you guy remember, in the interview after finished the 4 episode?

MC asked Kyo if she was Kang doctor, she will be chosen Sorry or Confess his love?

She answered: Definitely Confess! Because I'm old already 24.gif

I think they talk to each other :wub::wub:

7lMZpE.gif

Maybe Kris/Wu Yifan is thinking now, "I am blessed to be paired/act with SHK!" :blush:

And thank you to everyone for the wonderful detective-like analysis, esp to @joongkyo, translations and all the amazing stuff/posts!  Reading them make me happy.

16 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

I feel the same way @bliss7....this is more than enough for me to be secured of this ship, which is why that "younger or older" thingy issue is really not of a big deal...his song choice speaks a lot on his current disposition...of course his other song choice Always is just as beautiful...but this one...it's a revelation, a confession, his way of telling the world how he feels that moment....if I were in SHK's shoes I will be gliding in happiness!

I have a feeling that this is one of his romantic gifts for her. We know that he had put more time and effort into "Always" as he actually recorded that song in a studio before hand. He must have been practising this song day and night all by himself hehe. "Like a child" is his pure confession to her! I can only imagine how she felt listening to him sing this  for her. she must have shed a happy tear or two :) 

The last troll is so unbelievably $&@&@ I just have to report it, isk isk isk... 

Btw, Baeksang Awards is coming wonder if SHK will attend or not. I hope SJK will and if they do attend together and walk the red carpet together, I will just die bcos of happiness.

51 minutes ago, melissala said:

Hmmmm reported.  And yes, don't quote.  Just report.

Enjoy a gif (honestly I'm sorry it's huge, but not really)

dem eyelashes!  so pretty.  plus that lip movement...:wub:

Their kissing scenes can never occupy enough screen space for me! 

*tries not to blink staring at gif*

edited to add: Your first kiss gif is sooooo HD clear! *still staring..*

@melissala making good on her word that she'll respond with SS gifs to trolls AND omg that hugeass gif, which I almost happily viewed and my colleague walked past :phew: keep em coming! 

Both SHK and SJK breaking the Chinese market even more! Pls, I hope this creates or opens up more chances for them to be interviewed together or photoshoots in China! Pretty pleaseeeeeee

31 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

When I see the name of Tony Leung my face was like :blink: Because OMG he's not only famous to our generation (1990s) but also to our parents' :w00t: (I'm Asian ^_^) plus the information of Kyo's character made the excitement even higher, anyway I'll keep calm until the final confirmation :lol:

Seems like ex-members of EXO this time is their co-incedence? ;)

Credit to songjoongkirepublic at Instagram.

Like finally "active" JK is gonna back to RM even though only as a guest and that's actually RM filming for China version:D

Cannot wait to see passionate SJK back to the variety world:lol:

tumblr_mfa65agx6h1rmmbvso1_500.gif

50 minutes ago, elenakerr said:

Hello. I was just going to lurk for a few minutes checking updates re SS until I came across your post. I'm pretty sure I know you. Your new UN as well as your real name is very familiar. We've been on the same ship before and here we go again. Daebak! I never thought I would encounter here a co-fangirl whom I knew before.  DOTS is def a wonder.

Ohhh and what ship was that? i am actually more of a SHG fan, before DOTS came .. but songsong couple is the reason why i am here surfing in soompi.  You must be pinoy?

Archived