[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@finickyfray LOL i want to know about the tent and carwash bts! they seem sooooo natural there haha!

@cheese79 yeesss, even the background music is so peaceful albeit the mine field haha! i didn't even feel any worries watching them being in the middle of the mine field because of those two haha!

@angieknows_11 @jinyoonii yes, i second kang mo yeon's thought here, how come someone could be so beautiful

uU-2zMrjG9RqD1kYLyHRJgrRsCZXwXEIq5LI0ziB

@WildDivine69 ME TOO! should've writing my thesis or getting some sleep but i just could help but to join this wonderful conversation LOL

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song just came up in my iTunes and it immediately made me think of Joong Ki and Hye Kyo. To the people who are still hung up on how SJK and SHK address each other on set, in public or in front of the media, the only thing that matters is how they address each other in private. To SJK, his noona SHK is his woman just like Lee Seung Gi sang it in Because You're My Woman.

Lyrics

Only as a dongseng, just that much you think I'm adorable
but noona you are woman to me.
You say "what do you know?" "you'll understand when you're older"
you say that I'm acting rashly but noona you're a woman to me.
No matter who you meet or whoever you meet and no matter what you do,
I can only wait.

Because noona is woman, because you are my woman.

I'll call you by you, no matter what you say.
So that you can feel me as a man, I'll hold you tightly.
I'll call you by you. No matter what you say, I don't care.
Don't be surprised.
If you really look, you are a young girl.

Where have you gone? Where do you hurt?
You look sad. Noona, it doesn't suit you.
When I ask you "has something happened?"
"What happened", you just tousle my hair.
If someone makes noona cry,
whoever that might be I'm not going to stand it.

Because noona is my woman, because you are my woman.

I'll call you by you, no matter what you say.
So that you can forget your sadness, I'll hold you tightly.
Be in my embrace.
If you really look, you are a young girl.

Because I like you I must be doing this.
I know that this isn't right.
Because I like you.. Because I like you..
Because noona is my woman, because you are my woman.
Because you drive me insane.

Don't be sorry, because I'm happy.
Even if I look at you, I shed tears.
Just be my side.

In the end I'm telling you you are my woman.

6 hours ago, airaseyo_stv said:

@finickyfray LOL i want to know about the tent and carwash bts! they seem sooooo natural there haha!

@cheese79 yeesss, even the background music is so peaceful albeit the mine field haha! i didn't even feel any worries watching them being in the middle of the mine field because of those two haha!

@angieknows_11 @jinyoonii yes, i second kang mo yeon's thought here, how come someone could be so beautiful

@WildDivine69 ME TOO! should've writing my thesis or getting some sleep but i just could help but to join this wonderful conversation LOL

Hahaha and enjoy the sexy view :D

Oh no, I just read again about the interview with Kpop Herald is not tomorrow but within this week, to someone who asked about this before, I'm so sorry I thought it's tomorrow. 

@lynne22 Haha, yeah me too. The convo there is making me blushing so hard, lol. It was so much fun! I think I will have some serious back reading tomorrow over there :D 

@songsquare aigoo, such a cutie, finally I can really laugh seeing SJK's silly dance, he and dancing really don't go together I guess.  I love the way he moves his hips during the RV fanboying. Too cute! 

It's so hard to tag using handphone, for chingus here who replied about Running Man: Hykyu, D172, Denira, I can't find your icon, lol. I agree with you all, it would be a dream coming true if SJK can persuade SHK to appear in variety show, the chance is almost zero though. SJK in Return of Superman will be daebak! Too much cuteness, Song Appa with Song baby, Song eomma is watching proudly. 

12 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Just keeping the naughtiness going ... This was my siggy for a short bit of time. 

i have a test tomorrow but why am i more focused on that gif ? i should've been more focused on my textbook TT

that gif ... *sigh*

i can't deny my inner byuntae 

@angieknows_11 i think i'm gonna wear that helmet too.. and i love this kind of byeontae.. lol.. i think the shape and curve of SHK body cause she likes to work out, and if i'm not wrong pilates and yoga too.. that makes our goddess have a nice body, i love her beautifull neck, even she is petite but she has long sweet neck.. so it's look sexy when she have a convoy with joongki.. and because she likes pilates, her moves so smooth and beauty, when i looked SHK sometimes remind me to audrey hepburn... SJK so lucky to have gourgeous, sexy, sweet petite SHK and also SHK too, have this manly, handsome, kindly SJK... hopelly God blessed this couple always. 

@KSHxKYJ @angieknows_11 for goodness sake people... it is just and nipple and finger on it ^_^*Enlarges photo and examines further cos it is SJK's left nipple and SHK's right pinkie* did he feel the electricity flow through from her pinkie? :sweatingbullets: they are very professional actors. No time for oh I touched a nipple moment. Tsk tsk tsk girls... lol wait till my husband finds out I am not getting enough sleep because of this. Lol

Surprised and hyper at the same time when knowing I'm not alone in byuntaeness :lol:  *cough cough* It's reasonable since our double Song is mature and we're already adults right? *except when we cutely fangirl like minions :phew:*

As we have less than 24 hours until the special episode aka source of happiness, I have to share my daily routine under withdrawal syndrome & SongSong effect:

Morning: Wake up, ask then answer to myself to make sure that DOTs is already over. Feel like it was just yesterday when I've watched the very first episodes and lived with Kang Mo Yeon's feelings, cry, laugh, being on the emotions roller coaster etc and the 16th episode was like a sweet dream that sometimes I find it hard to differentiate with the reality. 

Then whenever it is possible, I listen to DOTs' OST and sometimes sing out loud on the way to office (I know some people on road look at me but I can't help, I'm just going with the flow B)).

Then whenever I have time, I have to rush to SongSong ship and refresh like crazy and read every comment and giggle, grin, laugh, happy, excited and press "like this" button to all those dedicated and humorous and insightful posts (unable in finding any proper words to express my appreciation :tears:).

After work, here comes the time I can spend totally to DOTs and SongSong couple, I have pleasure homework is backreading, watching my favorite scenes and replaying the kiss scene for about 10 times to ensure my tight sleep ^_^

And the abnormal thing is usually I try to sleep as much as possible and waking up is a very difficult thing to do every morning but now I even wake up before the alarm clock ring and excitingly run to the ship, instagram, news and fanpage to check if there's anything new about Ms. Song and Mrs. Song :blink: Even in my holiday, I wake up at 6.30AM thanks to DOTs and Song couple, oh really what's happening to me...

10 minutes ago, airaseyo_stv said:

@cheese79 oops, you should erase the pic if you want to quote something :) and yeess, the sexy view HAHA

@joongkyo i've sent it through dm! hope it helps :D

So sorry...which one? I don't see any images which I quote. Or it didn't show in my laptop. What I should do then? Thank you chingu.

*sending a box of chocolate to @joongkyo *

Thank you for being here. Thank you for shipping Song2 and sharing everything you know here. We're lucky to have you.

@SeGafanlady thank you for informing that her new house is the house of an ex-CEO. Must be super expensive and classy! Happy to know she's getting wealthier and wealthier!

I'm gonna make a guess. SHK's favorite line is when YSJ told KMY she's like a star in his life. That part is so beautiful. 

Never gonna forget: "How can such a woman be mine?"

I think it's inevitable that I'm going to write a rated Song2 couple fic one day. I'm trying to avoid it as long as possible but with this byuntae talk......

While waiting for Joongkyo's post, I'm going to backread from page 312 backwards! 

Happy shipping everyone! Hope we have a reason to explode in giddiness after the BTS is aired tomorrow evening. 

@cheese79 the pic of kang mo yeon saying "is it because i'm beauty inside?", you can edit the post but i have no idea if it doesn't show up in yours, maybe my laptop is the one who's acting weird ._.

anyway, i forgot that Capt. ask for the link, the one that i sent was a pic haha :sweatingbullets: here you go, the link @joongkyo f3C3whm8407xpIbo0phr1UbSgOCtFXRefMiqJz4MZoQ

10 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

*sending a box of chocolate to @joongkyo *

Thank you for being here. Thank you for shipping Song2 and sharing everything you know here. We're lucky to have you.

@SeGafanlady thank you for informing that her new house is the house of an ex-CEO. Must be super expensive and classy! Happy to know she's getting wealthier and wealthier!

I'm gonna make a guess. SHK's favorite line is when YSJ told KMY she's like a star in his life. That part is so beautiful. 

Never gonna forget: "How can such a woman be mine?"

I think it's inevitable that I'm going to write a rated Song2 couple fic one day. I'm trying to avoid it as long as possible but with this byuntae talk......

While waiting for Joongkyo's post, I'm going to backread from page 312 backwards! 

Happy shipping everyone! Hope we have a reason to explode in giddiness after the BTS is aired tomorrow evening. 

can i request more than 2 chapter of lilacs for the angel posted in asianfanfic? the story is addictive.

Archived