[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Kim Si Hyung says, “The two of them are close friends, but they’re more like work colleagues than girlfriend and boyfriend.” He then adds, “When the rumors started spreading, I didn’t believe them one bit. Of course they might do things that make it appear that way, but the staff all knew that it wasn’t true.”

The rumour started before 1st PC and if they wanted to make it appears that way, shouldn't we've seen it in the 1st PC?

LOL that noona-sunbae calling is still an issue? How many times have you heard SJK called SHK noona/sunbae recently? Except from his last PC, I can't remember any events where he called SHK noona/sunbae. The director must also have heard SJK calling SHK noona/sunbae during the early parts of filming when they aren't that close yet. 

For all the trolls out there, I don't know about you but THEIR ACTIONS DO NOT SHOW THAT THEY ARE JUST MERE COLLEAGUES. Why would they meet-up in New York just to have some lunch/dinner? Why would SHK be mad if SJK won't pick KMY? Why would they go out together even after midnight? (it was also alleged that they've been seen visiting the same restaurant not just once but thrice!!) Why did SJK and SHK try to hide the fact that they were at the airport at the same time and taking the same flight? Why did SJK protect SHK at the airport? Why did SHK suddenly move away from SJK after spotting a paparazzi at the airport? Why would they buy a birthday cake for Kim Gi Beum together? Why would they go together to Sgt. Choi's mom even if SHK didn't have any schedule that day? Why would the writer tell SJK to date SHK properly? And lastly, given all the chances, why didn't SJK deny the dating rumours and instead tell the world that he and SHK are talking about it over drinks and they are enjoying it?

Lol what do you guys expect of course sjk will call shk noona or sunbae during filming. It will be unprofessional and not proper for him to drop that at film set surrounded with a lot of crew and hoobae there. During Elle interview on October last year sjk still calling shk noona and shk still addressed him as dongsaeng. I am very sure they are just a 'close colleague' during filming. They probably have developed feeling at those time but knowing shk she will not dating at the middle of work with her costar. The feeling was there but they're just being profesional and works come first. I think they started to developed their relationship to different stage after the filming wrapped. Knowing they met at nyc in Feb and had all secret dinner started from January onward said it all. Come on guys why keep panicking unnecessarily.

4 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

LOL. So, the director does the denying, but Song Joong Ki who has a couple of chances to do so hasn't denied the rumors that actually involves him and Song Hye Kyo. ;)

Bcos for SJK and SHK, it does not matter about how people view their relationship lol SJK knows better what to do as the man since he wants to be the one who leads his relationship with SHK :phew:

tumblr_lmi0lo8gui1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

I am sorry, but I really can not contain my feelings anymore. I really had enough with some posters who make posts just to give panick attack to this thread. And some posters who posts about their love for SS cp but actually just compare SS with her/his another ship. This is SS shippers thread. You can spy this thread to fuel your other ship, but just don't say "I ship her with him" in this thread and say "I still ship them" on another thread/ another social media you use. It's just like you have two faces.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I meant.

I was actually relieved and happier to know that our couple did not have a hundred takes for their kissing scenes. It was referring to multiple angles then.

Know why? Because it tells me that their very passionate kisses are spontaneous and natural from two people who are deeply attracted to each other. That makes it even more credible that they're not 'faking' to make it look awesome for the cameras.

They were in their own world kissing then. :)

Btw, did the PD or JC even know about the NYC thing if not for the agencies' admission? Shows how well they both know the real situation of Songx2 couple.

Hi, I'm pretty new to this and formerly I was just a silent lurker who read almost every pages of this thread. I just read this article and I think there might be a little panic in this thread so I just want to add my two cents on this.

If SJK and SHK are really dating (which we've been pretty much convinced already) and they don't want to make it public, then anyone shouldn't be upset if there's any denial from their management/people who work with them. Because if they decide to make it public, in the end of the day, it's them (SJK and SHK) that have the right to announce it to public. If they decide to keep it private and the managements/DOTS casts and crews know about this, you have to understand that these people have to respect it. If they knew and they're asked to keep it then they will do anything to keep it as a secret to respect what SJK and SHK wants. If they have no other way other than denying it, then they gotta do that.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO OUT THEM OR SAYING "YES THEY'RE DATING!!!! THEY'RE BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY IN FRONT OF US!!!! THEY'RE LITERALLY ATTACHED ON THE HIP!!!!" Or something along the line because if it's meant to be public, we should hear it from SJK and/or SHK themselves. If it's their management/reps that announce it, then it has to be with their consent.

As far as I know, there's never a straight out denial or something along the line regarding the dating rumor that came out from SJK and SHK. Yes, their agency brush off the dating rumor but admitted about the NY meeting. They can use this as a damage control in the future imo. If SongSong admit to be dating, their agency could just say "that time they're in the middle of knowing each other" or just simply "at least we didn't completely lie!!!! we admit they meet in NY!!!" lol.

So, unless we get a denial from SJK/SHK, then we shouldn't freak out over it. Why bother about other people statement tho? Plus, if they finally make it public, eventually, people are going to get over it. I know, some probably don't but they gotta understand, people gotta understand why they did it and in the end, they got nothing to do with it.

I hope this post come out good, not confusing and y'all got the point lol. I'm in the middle of doing my work so I'm actually pretty much a mess rn. I hope I'm welcomed here! :) 

Good evening Awesome shippers!!!

I'll just put this under the spoiler box since this is a long post. 

Spoiler

Regarding the haters, the doubtful and the the sarcastic, I'd like to quote that line from a Taylor Swift's song:

"Don't worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine......."

Soooo you see. 

Song2 is the current IT couple everyone is talking about these days. Everyone who ever watched Korean dramas or at least know a little about K-Ent are interested in them. 

It is very normal, though often still annoying, that haters would disturb our peace. 

Because Song2 couple's shine is so bright, you see? Haters would want to throw rocks at us. 

I've been a shipper of many couples, and always, there are haters who want to disturb the happiness of shipping. 

These are all insecure people whose ship sunk regarding one of the person from the OTP (a.k.a, shipping the person with another person from past works). They actually feel bitter with how smooth the new ship is sailing.

Haters are not the real test, Guys. The real test is when Song2 play dramas/movies with other people. 

Would we still be here, shipping them? Would we still love them? Would we still think they deserve each other?

We should, in my opinion. Because it would just be work and we believe there's something everlasting with uri Song2 couple. 

What IF they have bed scenes with other actor/actress? What if they look close to other actress/actor during their future work? Would we still support Song2?

We should. That would be the real challenge. 

I've been shipping and OTP for 6 years. I've seen them kissing other people on screen, I've ignored haters who barge into my SNS and say how delusional I am. Since I write lots of fics for that couple, people sort of know my username and seem to think I'm easier to attack.

What I do is loving the couple harder. Write more fics. Spazz more. 

Because I think it's the best way to handle haters. Ignore them and keep spazzing happily. That kills them most. 

That other two people I'm shipping know we love them so much and although until now I still have no solid proof that they are together, they show they are grateful for our support through the years. Because we are well-wishers. We want him/her to get the best in the world, and therefore each other. We support their work, always. We see them grow to be even more multi-talented than before. 

I wish we could all just ignore the haters. We are VIS, hahah. Very Important Shippers, since we're shipping the most famous couple in Korean entertainment world right now. Haters would keep coming. Let's not get disturbed by small, ridiculous voices. 

The ocean wouldn't ripple just because somebody throws a rock into it.

We're an ocean, Everyone. The haters are only pebbles in our world. 

Erm......why do this post is getting too philosophical and I sound so much like an English teacher again?

Defend if you must defend, but don't get too upset. 

Fired up if you have to, but please know, they are already burnt when they even began to trying to wreck our peace. 

You feel it in your heart and guts that Song2 is real, right? Then stick to it!!!

Fighting, Shippers!

We should all find Jin Goo and give him a group hug. 

Make him a soompi ID and tell him to start posting here. 

Drug him and force him to give us every little juicy details of Song2 couple. 

Love that guy. He's our Prime Minister. 

Can somebody make a name for us shippers? Like....you know, other shippers have names for their fandoms, right? As how SJK and SHK fans call themselves?

I think it would be interesting. 

Like SNSD fans are called Sone, Yongseo fans are called Gogumas......

SHK's pic with Alpha Team, visiting Snoopy's house. JUST HOW MANY MORE CANDID PICS OF SONG2 THAT THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS ARE HIDING??? I want to steal their smartphones TT_________TT

Repeated NGs on kissing scenes........

I just realized that I unconsciously thought that their kissing scenes were only one shots. I guess I assume it would be like that because I think they're just so good as an actor and actress!

WHAT IS THE USE OF ALL THOSE BTS CLIPS IF IT'S JUST STOCKED IN YOUR SAVE, KBS??? WHAT???

CAN'T YOU JUST RELEASE ALL THE KISSING BTS AND ALL SONG2 RELATED THINGS ONLY???

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT??? JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!

You know, I like to pinpoint the exact time my OTP starts being together. 

For Song2 too. 

This is just a guess based entirely on assumption, but I guess they became official in Greece.

Beautiful location, intense meetings and constant interaction. How not to get your emotions into an overload state and just throw themselves at each other?

Of course SJK must be the proactive one. He confessed first.

And since uri Empress -- I'm in the mood to call SHK my empress lately -- said she couldn't waste more time, I'm sure she accepted immediately. Probably on the spot. 

Totally suspicious that SJK has been a long-time fan of her. Although his long-time fans said he used to say he liked tall girls, it doesn't mean it cut the chance that he was her fanboy. He said he liked to watch movies, so I think there's a big chance that he watch her past dramas and movies. 

His praises for her feels too deep. I don't think somebody who just get acquainted to her could praise her that much WITHOUT monitoring her career before. 

When he visited TWTWB set and sent a food truck, I believe it was because he was awed with her, since she looked absolutely beautiful in that drama and the drama had movie quality too - as in, many of the scenes were shot beautifully. 

He must be so smitten that he did his research to find the places she likes to hang out to, and appear there, as if it's coincidental.

After making an impression -- SHK did say they met several times accidentally at cafes before his time in the army and she got the impression that he's nice -- he got closer to her friends. 

MUAHAHAHAH!!! I DETECT A CAREFULLY LAID OUT PLAN TO LURE OUT A PRETTY LADY FROM HER GLASS CASTLE!!!

Cmiiw -- you're free to say what you want, since this is basically just my delusion -- Kim Eun Seok is a serious SJK fan. She waited outside with other fans to greet SJK after he was discharged from the military. 

Guessing -- SJK must know, probably since Innocent Man/Nice Guy era (WHAT is exactly the name of that drama? I'm getting tired thinking of that drama with two names), that this famous writer is his fan. I heard he was the first person casted or chosen for DOTS. The background of the drama, since the writer might be basing the whole story on her fondness to him as an actor. 

Could it be that he was the one who actually SUGGESTED SHK as the leading lady? 

KES: Any idea who do you think would play Kang Moo Yeon, well?

SJK: Um........how about Song Hye Kyo-sunbae? She's a great actress, right? And I think she hasn't played in a drama for two years. It would be interesting if she's Kang Moo Yeon? It won't hurt to try offering to her, right?

Eheheheh. I'm getting happy out of my own guessing. 

It seems possible to me. 

In NY, they're definitely already together. 

SJK met her on June 2015 feeling excited to finally star in a drama with his idol, found out that she's not only talented, but also beautiful inside out. Fell in love for real and deciding he should just jump from the cliff and confess, because if he's too late, somebody would just snag this Empress away. 

:wub:

All these assumptions. That's why I write fics to be mentally stable and able to be a solemn teacher everyday and serious fangirl at the same time. 

Until next post, Song2 Shippers!

35 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

LOL. So, the director does the denying, but Song Joong Ki who has had a couple of chances to do so hasn't denied the rumors that actually involve him and Song Hye Kyo.:rolleyes:

The truth is the director loves this couple so much, as much as we do, and he feels the need to protect them. Maybe he thought after 'revealing' the noona call sign people will back off from this topic. 'Just let them alone' screamed the director in his head.

I've been reading diligently every post in this thread. I am so thankful with all the positive post here, but this noona thingy is too much already. why can't some of u guys settled with NY, HK, late night meeting. Those are more convincing to show  that there's something between them. 

and those trolls that keeping coming here with other shipper topic.. please... 

tumblr_mzrjcb60lv1rjkhrno3_250.gif

Spoiler

@ladylia257 I'm still waiting for ur songsong fic update. I'm a big fan since 6 years ago. The thruth is, before u reveal urself here, I did visit ur LJ hoping u'll write about songsong (u r one of my fav ff writer). Disappointed at first, but happy like crazy when I saw ur 1st post here. 

Hmmmm... From what I understand, the filming wrap up last Dec 30, 2015.  But what about after Dec 30, 2015? 

My opinion is that the director of photography can only say what he saw from start to end of filming.  I don't think he was still privy to SongSong after that.  And the dating rumor started in February 2016.  (Unless the director have already known that SJK and SHK are each in a relationship with another person.)

Still, it does not make sense that SJK did not deny the rumors in two (several?) instances already.  What for? Why now the director is the one denying it?

16 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Good evening Awesome shippers!!!

I'll just put this under the spoiler box since this is a long post. 

Reveal hidden contents

Regarding the haters, the doubtful and the the sarcastic, I'd like to quote that line from a Taylor Swift's song:

"Don't worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine......."

Soooo you see. 

Song2 is the current IT couple everyone is talking about these days. Everyone who ever watched Korean dramas or at least know a little about K-Ent are interested in them. 

It is very normal, though often still annoying, that haters would disturb our peace. 

Because Song2 couple's shine is so bright, you see? Haters would want to throw rocks at us. 

I've been a shipper of many couples, and always, there are haters who want to disturb the happiness of shipping. 

These are all insecure people whose ship sunk regarding one of the person from the OTP (a.k.a, shipping the person with another person from past works). They actually feel bitter with how smooth the new ship is sailing.

Haters are not the real test, Guys. The real test is when Song2 play dramas/movies with other people. 

Would we still be here, shipping them? Would we still love them? Would we still think they deserve each other?

We should, in my opinion. Because it would just be work and we believe there's something everlasting with uri Song2 couple. 

What IF they have bed scenes with other actor/actress? What if they look close to other actress/actor during their future work? Would we still support Song2?

We should. That would be the real challenge. 

I've been shipping and OTP for 6 years. I've seen them kissing other people on screen, I've ignored haters who barge into my SNS and say how delusional I am. Since I write lots of fics for that couple, people sort of know my username and seem to think I'm easier to attack.

What I do is loving the couple harder. Write more fics. Spazz more. 

Because I think it's the best way to handle haters. Ignore them and keep spazzing happily. That kills them most. 

That other two people I'm shipping know we love them so much and although until now I still have no solid proof that they are together, they show they are grateful for our support through the years. Because we are well-wishers. We want him/her to get the best in the world, and therefore each other. We support their work, always. We see them grow to be even more multi-talented than before. 

I wish we could all just ignore the haters. We are VIS, hahah. Very Important Shippers, since we're shipping the most famous couple in Korean entertainment world right now. Haters would keep coming. Let's not get disturbed by small, ridiculous voices. 

The ocean wouldn't ripple just because somebody throws a rock into it.

We're an ocean, Everyone. The haters are only pebbles in our world. 

Erm......why do this post is getting too philosophical and I sound so much like an English teacher again?

Defend if you must defend, but don't get too upset. 

Fired up if you have to, but please know, they are already burnt when they even began to trying to wreck our peace. 

You feel it in your heart and guts that Song2 is real, right? Then stick to it!!!

Fighting, Shippers!

We should all find Jin Goo and give him a group hug. 

Make him a soompi ID and tell him to start posting here. 

Drug him and force him to give us every little juicy details of Song2 couple. 

Love that guy. He's our Prime Minister. 

Can somebody make a name for us shippers? Like....you know, other shippers have names for their fandoms, right? As how SJK and SHK fans call themselves?

I think it would be interesting. 

Like SNSD fans are called Sone, Yongseo fans are called Gogumas......

SHK's pic with Alpha Team, visiting Snoopy's house. JUST HOW MANY MORE CANDID PICS OF SONG2 THAT THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS ARE HIDING??? I want to steal their smartphones TT_________TT

Repeated NGs on kissing scenes........

I just realized that I unconsciously thought that their kissing scenes were only one shots. I guess I assume it would be like that because I think they're just so good as an actor and actress!

WHAT IS THE USE OF ALL THOSE BTS CLIPS IF IT'S JUST STOCKED IN YOUR SAVE, KBS??? WHAT???

CAN'T YOU JUST RELEASE ALL THE KISSING BTS AND ALL SONG2 RELATED THINGS ONLY???

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT??? JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!

You know, I like to pinpoint the exact time my OTP starts being together. 

For Song2 too. 

This is just a guess based entirely on assumption, but I guess they became official in Greece.

Beautiful location, intense meetings and constant interaction. How not to get your emotions into an overload state and just throw themselves at each other?

Of course SJK must be the proactive one. He confessed first.

And since uri Empress -- I'm in the mood to call SHK my empress lately -- said she couldn't waste more time, I'm sure she accepted immediately. Probably on the spot. 

Totally suspicious that SJK has been a long-time fan of her. Although his long-time fans said he used to say he liked tall girls, it doesn't mean it cut the chance that he was her fanboy. He said he liked to watch movies, so I think there's a big chance that he watch her past dramas and movies. 

His praises for her feels too deep. I don't think somebody who just get acquainted to her could praise her that much WITHOUT monitoring her career before. 

When he visited TWTWB set and sent a food truck, I believe it was because he was awed with her, since she looked absolutely beautiful in that drama and the drama had movie quality too - as in, many of the scenes were shot beautifully. 

He must be so smitten that he did his research to find the places she likes to hang out to, and appear there, as if it's coincidental.

After making an impression -- SHK did say they met several times accidentally at cafes before his time in the army and she got the impression that he's nice -- he got closer to her friends. 

MUAHAHAHAH!!! I DETECT A CAREFULLY LAID OUT PLAN TO LURE OUT A PRETTY LADY FROM HER GLASS CASTLE!!!

Cmiiw -- you're free to say what you want, since this is basically just my delusion -- Kim Eun Seok is a serious SJK fan. She waited outside with other fans to greet SJK after he was discharged from the military. 

Guessing -- SJK must know, probably since Innocent Man/Nice Guy era (WHAT is exactly the name of that drama? I'm getting tired thinking of that drama with two names), that this famous writer is his fan. I heard he was the first person casted or chosen for DOTS. The background of the drama, since the writer might be basing the whole story on her fondness to him as an actor. 

Could it be that he was the one who actually SUGGESTED SHK as the leading lady? 

KES: Any idea who do you think would play Kang Moo Yeon, well?

SJK: Um........how about Song Hye Kyo-sunbae? She's a great actress, right? And I think she hasn't played in a drama for two years. It would be interesting if she's Kang Moo Yeon? It won't hurt to try offering to her, right?

Eheheheh. I'm getting happy out of my own guessing. 

It seems possible to me. 

In NY, they're definitely already together. 

SJK met her on June 2015 feeling excited to finally star in a drama with his idol, found out that she's not only talented, but also beautiful inside out. Fell in love for real and deciding he should just jump from the cliff and confess, because if he's too late, somebody would just snag this Empress away. 

:wub:

All these assumptions. That's why I write fics to be mentally stable and able to be a solemn teacher everyday and serious fangirl at the same time. 

Until next post, Song2 Shippers!

in my country we call english teacher 'ticer'(tee cher). ticer ticer your post spot on! 

I'm just back home and surprised because of seeing an unwelcomed storm has just gone :blink: (oh please which mars brings you here?) and so happy to see the usual good vibe as our shippers are consistently sailing B)

Regarding what the director shared, I hope I'm not the only one who is happy about his answer. Just simply imagine that he gave us a contrast sharing like "Oh yeah I can smell love is in the air and certainly they have something. Now media please dig deep their personal lives and turn everything upside down as you usually do to other couples." - Sorry if I'm a little bit overreacted but I don't think the possible outcome on this imagined answer will be positive - which version do you prefer?.

Considering the situation here (thank you Kyonatics for your sincere and insightful posts that help me a lot in understanding the situation): Joong Ki has the turning point of his acting career and experiencing the huge fame while Kyo is back to her hiatus after a project as usual and does what she loves to do, combining with all their efforts since the first day of choosing DOTs, and whatever the stage of the relationship between them is, I do not think that they want to reveal anything at the moment and for sure Mr. Director as well as other staffs/ stylists/ photographers... understand the situation clearly more than anyone and know what they should do to keep things on the right track. From my point of view, the priority of SongSong now is their career as Joong Ki will go with the new project this year and Hye Kyo promises to come back as a better actress, and as the promise from Joong Ki, the media better not wish to have any information of his personal life to be revealed and stay away from his closed ones - based on this statement, do you think that the director who has closely worked with him can announce something that might harm Joong Ki's wish?.

And my dear shippers, I've learnt so much from you guys and it's truly happy to be on this ship, as much as I hope you won't be freaked out easily if there's any information that might opposite our opinion :) Be a sensible and active shipper will bring you loads of fun. I always bear in mind that my objective of shipping these 2 unique creations called SongSong is to witness their long term interaction and happiness. They are human beings after all, it's their lives after all and I respect their choices. Whatever kind of relationship might be, I hope the best for 2 of them and as long as I know they have a connection under any form, it's enough for me to keep being a shipper. ^_^ 

Relax, take a deep breath and happy sailing comrades B)

8 minutes ago, Omachi Lee said:

Take it easy.

Unless Shk or Sjk denied the dating rumor, we wouldn't believe in the speech of anyone. 

lol tbh, even they can deny and it won't stop me.   I'll just wait patiently for the news to eventually come out.   I'll ship it until the two are confirmed with other people.  

If anyone expects something other than denials from the people around them, then I don't know what to tell you.  

Back reading done!

Can I just say wow! Jin Goo - a big THANK YOU! Thanks for igniting the fire for this thread and confirming the "friendly meet-up" and gathering during DOTS filming at Taebak ! Although it is indirect and well, it is just a mere innocent picture at PH's Mom's little restaurant/eatery, picture says a lot of things! Speculation will definitely arise from that hahaha! 

I wouldn't want anything to damper my hopes with what that Director has said or mentioned. He may have some good ulterior motive, protect our SHK/SJK or some other GOOD things. Base on the other things they have discussed, he mentioned SHK's name quite a few times and seemed very impressed with SHK on and off the reel. With that said, he may not want to say inappropriate or unnecessary things to tarnish her career or spark up something to have media play around her love life yet again. Who knows what his real intention is/was. We already know that something is definitely going on with these two. We just have to be patient, like always hahaha! 

Compiled this pics...

557CC37A-6EC1-4452-9499-C6756E0F330C_zps

Just look how happy SHK and SJK at the picture, even PH's Mom seemed to be giddy with them! Also, PH mentioned on his interview that SHK went and met up with them even if she didn't have any scheduled filming that day! Wow! Besides the obvious (her giving respect to PH's Mom) what else could she be doing there when she's technically off?!?! She could've been resting or doing some pamper me day, but no, she came to meet up with the Alpha Men with the Big Boss! Intimate meet up or not, just the thought of them (SHK/SJK) having a good time together along with good company is already enough! No media to disrupt them enjoying their meals, having good conversations and creating wonderful memories! Gaaaaaah. 

Dropping in here to say hello to you guyss, this is my first time posting in this thread. I haven't shipped any real life people before, but its hard not to ship our adorable song song couple:wub:

I refuse to believe that their mindblowing chemistry onscreen is just their wonderful acting. Its more like their personal feelings also got mixed up while they are acting.

About their relationship status, there are three possible scenarios :

1.SJK having one sided feelings for SHK but she is afraid to reciprocate it due to her past scandals

2.SHK having feelings for him but he is afraid to loose his newfound hallyu star image bcoz of dating scandals (but this is highly impossible coz who can resist our goddess's charm)

3.Both having mutual feelings for each other and waiting for the right time to come out in public.

But i do believe the first two scenarios are highly impossible bcoz of their recent activities such as HK PC followed by SHK's insta selfies(btw those selfies are to die for,they were soooo adorable) and not to mention their bts videos where they were so friendly with each other

As far now i am happy that they are close friends in real life and there is always a possibility for them to date in future like when all this dots fever calmed down and when they go their different ways, they may realize that they miss each other and that its more than friendship they had for each other.

Ok, i will stop my delulu mind here and i am sorry if i have offended anybody here bcoz of my thoughts.:)

Honestly the director of photography not knowing or saying he doesn't think anything doesn't mean anything to me. 

When many idols relationships are leaked out their own band mates (people they LIVE with and work with almost all day) don't have a clue. 

How could a director of photography be expected to know?? 

Archived