[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Now that DotS has ended, I am going through the 1000+ pages on the main thread. Still find this photo from June 2015 so sweet. SJK, Jo In Sung and LKS going off for holiday to Thailand before filming of DotS and the fanboys take picture of SHK's advert at the airport. As her other long time fans have said, looking at the kissing scenes, I very much doubt it is one sided. OK I don't want to say too much. If privacy increases their chances of a successful relationship, I am all for it.

CG5c6QZVAAEfi5W.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!! they cant just talk about the ng kissing scenes and not show it on the special episodes. they have to!!!!!! 

I wonder why joongki did so many NGs. maybe he was super nervous XD or maybe he got too excited???? XD XD XD im thinking of so many possibilities. i love that hyekyo's the one who asked for retakes because we all know she doesn't seem like the type to respond that much in kiss scenes. so  is she just making excuses so that she can kiss him more? LOL JK. 

6 minutes ago, _ajakajak_ said:

not again....as far as i concern, the ship is still sailing...

doesnt even matter what others says or what they call each other, as long as SJK and SHK action show the other way around..

you know 'action speaks louder than words'

chill guys..

pardon my broken english :grimace:

They're still sailing ofc *hoping* :glasses:  btw don't worry,ur english is great! :w00t:

CgT9X0oUsAItqDH.jpg

Thanks to @ilwoo_aein for sharing this. Thanks to owner of the pic. 

Too many evidences SHK and SJK are way too close to be close colleagues. I don't think they are, there must be some explanations. No one can explain how they really are, so, we trust no one: PD, cameramen, JC, and media, so, better wait confirmation from either shk or sjk or both, while we are breaking the hints on them. Nothing more. 

If we see this pic, could you pls find where KJW is? I bet if there are group of cool men here and shk is between them, how petite and the only female (beside Park's mom) around the guys, it must be very 'risky', unless there is someone who turns out to be her guard? SJK ssi? 

Hey, SJK's shirt is NEW? NEW YORK? Someone gave it to you....aha...

here we go with the noona - sunbae thing..i think it's very normal in filming locations joongki called her noona or sunbae..she is indeed a noona and sunbae to him...it's a respect to call her like that when they were filming scenes.

maybe joong ki called her hye kyo, or kyo when just the two of them alone,,or around their best friends, or staffs when they were not filming..huh..who knows :)

23 minutes ago, cristapark said:

Seriously guys please !! Let's stop bothering ourselves about the noona sunbae thingy!!!! It's very common in Korea to call someone older to u sun bae or noona...They're both old already and professional when it comes to work..I don't think that they're the kind of people who will show to other people the kind of relationship that they have... Both already said that if ever they will have a relationship ..they will keep it a secret..surely the director and staff of their drama did not know that they went to New York..only shows that they are showing there co workers the proper attitude when it comes to work...  so many celebrity couple in Korea develop each other after filming..

Seriously.  And especially in the early days of shootings it's only proper for Joong Ki to addresses her as such. I don't think some people here understand that she's not just a sunbae, she's a big sunbae with many more years of experience than him. How many times have we heard how nervous people were to work with her (before they got to know her)?  He even mentioned that she's not a sunbae he can reach (in terms of acting).  There is a lot of respect there.  See if anyone else in the cast dare to address her as anything but sunbae or noona (sunbae most of the time).  They won't.  

The sparks in their eyes,,thats why im so busy looking for answer like ive never been before because something in my head told me something,,and hei im not that young anymore,,i never been ship anyone in kdrama,,this is my very first time,,eyes and actions dont lie,,ahjumma mode on ;)

So the cinematography director knows nothing and senses nothing?....... and that causes some people to get their panties/briefs/boxers in a bunch? 

Why should he know anything AND why would he divulge anything but the professional relationship they share? example Jasper....

Lol is he a mind reader? NO..... Is really that close to them? NO..... Therefor his comments about them should be taken with a grain of salt. 

Lets say he did mention that he thought they were in LOVE..... sorry but that would RUIN his professional relationship with SHK AND SJK. 

IF THE ACTORS HAVEN'T SAID A WORD WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT OTHERS WOULD SAY ANYTHING EITHER. ESPECIALLY AFTER SJK PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT WANTING HIS PRIVACY AND THE PRIVACY OF HIS LOVED ONES!

I TRUST ALL MEMBERS OF THE ALPHA TEAM [JINGOO IS THE MAN] They are the ones who have been sighted with them on numerous occasions.... she is the ONLY girl there... and she was never sighted without him either...... COMMON FACTOR people.... THEY ARE DATING..... rule number one when it comes to dating DON'T LEAVE YOUR BF OR GF HOME WHILST YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH THE BOYS.... lol psst this is my rule LOL 

News like this should be READ AND PASSED ON, NO MORE TO SEE. THE FACTS AND EVIDENCE ARE PILING AND YET PEOPLE ARE READY TO JUMP SHIP WITH THEIR LIFE JACKETS ON AS SOON AS THEY HEAR THUNDER.....

REMEMBER IT AIN'T GOING TO BE SMOOTH SAILING, BUT ITS NOT GOING TO TURN BACK EITHER AND FOR HEAVEN SAKES FOCUS ON THE CAPTAIN LOL IT'S SJK AND HE ALWAYS WINS HIS BATTLES LOL 

OK. . I really have to clarify this from my understanding of reading the Chinese translations from Baidu 

1. They asked between the 2 actors, who in general had more NGs,  director said SJK.  However SHK tended to request for ' one more take ' because she wanted to do a particular scene better.  This is NOT referring to their kiss scenes.  

2.the kiss scenes felt like they had to do a hundred takes because they had to take it from many angles. . ( I don't think any of the actors purposely did NG or ask for repeat takes for these scenes. . sorry guys ) 

26 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

The photography director of DotS was on KBS' "godtv" on April 18 and he talked about Kyo.  Here is the translation (cr to SHK's weibo fan account for the Chinese translations):

In the program, he talked about the scene where the car was hanging from the edge of the cliff and fell into the water.  "Because it's a drama, they survived.  If it's real, of course they will die."  He also mentioned the filming for the earthquake part, "there was a lot of glass, so there were a lot of minor injuries."

The host asked the director if SHK has any special requests for the camera when filming, he replied, "did not expect it to come out so beautiful, like a CF.  She asked me to emphasize on the acting when filming, she wants the acting to win the audience (meaning she wants the audience to notice her acting more than her beauty).  He also mentioned that Kyo specifically asked him to focus on the 'eye staring' scenes, a great passion for acting.

Regarding some unnatural CG pictures, he said "usually actresses are very focused on the beauty of the picture, would specifically asked to make it beautiful, but SHK did not care even when her face was full of dirt, would even smeared her own face.  She said the earthquake scene would come out even more beautiful this way."

The director also said when filming SHK's crying scenes, he would cry himself, the staff would be sad with her together.  He explained, "the actor's feelings and the producer's feelings are in sync at times".  In addition, he recalled that at the filming set, SHK is the one with the most smiles.  (sounds like Kyo is quite happy at the filming set :) )

Source:  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002804718

He sounds like he is besotted in SHK himself 

6 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

OK. . I really have to clarify this from my understanding of reading the Chinese translations from Baidu 

1. They asked between the 2 actors, who in general had more NGs,  director said SJK.  However SHK tended to request for ' one more take ' because she wanted to do the scene better.  This is NOT referring to their kiss scenes.  

2.the kiss scenes felt like they had to do a hundred takes because they had to take it from many angles. . ( I don't think any of the actors purposely did NG or ask for repeat takes for these scenes. . sorry guys ) 

True..in Korean news...joongki has many NGs and hye gyo instead of NGs she ask for one more take..(that show how perfectionist she is...and it did not says what scene exactly and it did not refer to the kiss scene)

25 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

IF THE ACTORS HAVEN'T SAID A WORD WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT OTHERS WOULD SAY ANYTHING EITHER. ESPECIALLY AFTER SJK PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT WANTING HIS PRIVACY AND THE PRIVACY OF HIS LOVED ONES!

I TRUST ALL MEMBERS OF THE ALPHA TEAM [JINGOO IS THE MAN] They are the ones who have been sighted with them on numerous occasions.... she is the ONLY girl there... and she was never sighted without him either...... COMMON FACTOR people.... THEY ARE DATING..... rule number one when it comes to dating DON'T LEAVE YOUR BF OR GF HOME WHILST YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH THE BOYS.... lol psst this is my rule LOL 

News like this should be READ AND PASSED ON, NO MORE TO SEE. THE FACTS AND EVIDENCE ARE PILING AND YET PEOPLE ARE READY TO JUMP SHIP WITH THEIR LIFE JACKETS ON AS SOON AS THEY HEAR THUNDER.....

REMEMBER IT AIN'T GOING TO BE SMOOTH SAILING, BUT ITS NOT GOING TO TURN BACK EITHER AND FOR HEAVEN SAKES FOCUS ON THE CAPTAIN LOL IT'S SJK AND HE ALWAYS WINS HIS BATTLES LOL 

Salute! 团结!

2 hours ago, cristapark said:

I don't think she dated rain...period..during their promotion in China ...there were proof that rain left her and party abroad with some friends while she's alone in China vacationing...its just their fans rooting for them because of their popular drama

Here're the Song-Song thread baby, not ex-bf-or-not thread. Just pass this one, ok baby :sweatingbullets:

LOL. So, the director does the denying, but Song Joong Ki who has had a couple of chances to do so hasn't denied the rumors that actually involve him and Song Hye Kyo.:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but what that tells me is that Joong Ki knows something the director doesn't. Haha. OR he is protecting them.

Archived