[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I was reading this thread silently for awhile. Cuz yeah, digesting everything in; the updates of the FM and my very late dinner (nearly choke at the part where SJK talk about his ideal woman...then again actually choke about the wallpaper on his phone). 

People..I don't care what if the ideal woman part was translated properly or not (though thank you so much @joongkyo for your awesome efforts!). Isn't it enough evidence that SOMETHING is definitely going on with BOTH OF THEM? Why panic over smtg so trival like if he prefer younger or older or if the ideal woman part was with a choice or he was describing etc. 

The FACT that till TODAY, not one of them, SJK nor SHK is denying dating rumors is already a telltale sign. Then, don't forget the 007 move they pulled while going to Hong Kong. And why SHK's pic with YAI was deleted frm her IG (it was previously posted up right?) 

So....my point is....relax.......chill....this ship is so sailing and ain't sinking till the day they decide to refute dating rumors (which I rather they announce marriage)  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ewff said:

Thanks @angieknows_11. I'm aware of that. That was a consistent account of the PC until I saw MayS' translation. So in the end, there is no consensus and we won't know for sure until we get the video clip about the PC.

To some extent it is similar to your situation when you found another account of what the questions were and SJK said about his ideal type "smaller/taller" vs. "younger/older". There is no consensus and I appreciate that you were simply trying to give us further information to ship delusionally but also rationally until there is a confirmed consensus translation (I believe joongkyo is working on this).

It's not all that similar since the translations from his fan meet were coming from Baidu/Chinese fans that were then being translated into English---that is, there are too many hands involved. Meanwhile, we have the actual Korean media's English articles about Joong Ki's press meet to fall back on and confirm the direct translations of the fans here. So, yes, I think there is pretty much a consensus on the translation of Joong Ki's recent press met. The fan meet, on the other hand, is a bit more muddy ...

Anyway, it's nothing at all against you, and I do understand you, but let's just look at the pieces here, which are in our favor :) 

Well we, including me, have been talking about "panic" a lot but it seems to me that we are probably "panicked" too much about the "panic" because reading back all the pages today, I find that almost every was supportive and strong in their belief of the ship and no one is jumping ship simply because of the translation confusion.

so please keep this thread positive 

37 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

GUYS I HAVE GOT THE WHOLE TRANSCRIPT ABOUT THE IDEAL QUESTION FROM A KOREAN FAN, WHO SAW ALL THE CONFUSION ON THIS THREAD.

PLEASE DON'T PANIC - I WILL TRANSLATE IT ALL IN ONE HOUR WHEN I REACH HOME!. 

THERE IS NOTHING , I REPEAT NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT. GOOD NEWS IS COMNG YOUR WAY.

@joongkyo You are our captain for this battle ship :x 

27 minutes ago, ewff said:

No, I didn't mean that you made that up. Not at all. And in order to clear any misunderstanding, I deleted my statement about "keeping the record straight" and "we all want to have correct information" from my post.

There are different translation versions because each translation was based on a different article in Korean. What you translated is correct based on your source article but what MayS translated might also be correct based on her source article. I don't think MayS made that up either. I appreciate all translation versions, including yours. I think I have said thank you but I need to say that again. I also appreciate that you have many times corrected incorrect translation or information even though the incorrect translation or information may have served our deluly purpose. That shows how mature this ship is and I appreciate that. I hope you understand 

Okay, glad you cleared that up. And, I didn't say anything about MayS translation being made up - In fact I appreciate her work on the SHK thread a lot. She translated from the articles that she mentioned and she was 100% correct in doing so.

I am working on the translation. Please hold on everyone.

3 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

I was reading this thread silently for awhile. Cuz yeah, digesting everything in; the updates of the FM and my very late dinner (nearly choke at the part where SJK talk about his ideal woman...then again actually choke about the wallpaper on his phone). 

People..I don't care what if the ideal woman part was translated properly or not (though thank you so much @joongkyo for your awesome efforts!). Isn't it enough evidence that SOMETHING is definitely going on with BOTH OF THEM? Why panic over smtg so trival like if he prefer younger or older or if the ideal woman part was with a choice or he was describing etc. 

The FACT that till TODAY, not one of them, SJK nor SHK is denying dating rumors is already a telltale sign. Then, don't forget the 007 move they pulled while going to Hong Kong. And why SHK's pic with YAI was deleted frm her IG (it was previously posted up right?) 

So....my point is....relax.......chill....this ship is so sailing and ain't sinking till the day they decide to refute dating rumors (which I rather they announce marriage)  

YES! All of it! Exactly! 

C'mon Shippers, we're tuff like them:

Song%2BJoong%2BKi%2BSong%2BHye%2BKyo%2BI

10 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

It's not all that similar since the translations from his fan meet were coming from Baidu/Chinese fans that were then being translated into English---that is, there are too many hands involved. Meanwhile, we have the actual Korean media's English articles about Joong Ki's press meet to fall back on and confirm the direct translations of the fans here. So, yes, I think there is pretty much a consensus on the translation of Joong Ki's recent press met. The fan meet, on the other hand, is a bit more muddy ...

Anyway, it's nothing at all against you, and I do understand you, but let's just look at the pieces here, which are in favor :) 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Yes, quite similar. Fyi, there are also korean articles that support the translation version of MayS. 

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/04/15/0200000000AKR20160415137951033.HTML?input=1195m

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003299828

Both joongkyo and MayS are great and reliable translators and they both love SHK. I believe with all my heart that no one made anything up. It is simply a fact that there are different accounts in Korean press and the translation merely reflects that there is no consensus.

@joongkyo thanks for your understanding. Thanks again for your translation 

51 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

GUYS I HAVE GOT THE WHOLE TRANSCRIPT ABOUT THE IDEAL QUESTION FROM A KOREAN FAN, WHO SAW ALL THE CONFUSION ON THIS THREAD.

Sorry, i dont know how to tag your name here jongkyo, but i really admire you from the beginning ..really really really much. Strongly dedicated. Love ya! ( oh, my poor English)

Yo, marking my first post ever...hehe

What a happy Sunday! :)

Well, never really ship any couple but this one is just too obvious and when i said that, didn't mean all those couple items (bracelet...seriously?). In any case, if they didn't end up together for whatever reasons but love, especially from JK. The lyrics of the songs he sang in FM spoke so loud coming from an actor who interpret meaning of lines in/out :D

Glad to have fans from both side to contribute that gain my respect more for the couple and for @joongkyo's help in translating & findings, appreciate the time and effort.

Lastly, hope we can all ship with respect to their privacy and trust them in their actions and decisions. I think they'll just make it more obvious when the wedding is nearer (perhaps next year? *grin*), which is good as it'll get too much for HK if it didn't work out.

Wowww... The thread is on fireeeee :lol: Never a quiet day in this ship.

This is what shipping is all about .. it should be positive, mature yet still fun at the same time...  

I've been following the thread all day long in my phone... Sending all my likes to you all.. 

I don't have anything to contribute, so I just want to sayyy SJK is so cool hehe....

Looks like SJK really is the Captain of this ship hehe:wub: 

@joongkyolooking forward to your translation.. you are the best :) 

People people people....really? Why are we "arguing" over a little 'smudge' up close when all we need to do is stand back and look at the whole picture .. a beautiful masterpiece!!   Does it matter if you say "tomayto" and I say "tomarto"..when really, we are both just looking at the same thing?? *** of course there are the odd 1 or 2 who are saying "oranges" (?) but we all know they are a bit lost ... hehehe **** 

My views:I am a English teacher too.After grammers and tense now lets talk about noun.haa

I see that JK admited that he is an UNCLE and He is definitely wanting to get MARRIED.For a rising star(p/s :31 is not so old yet) Who would want to give up the whole forest for just a tree?JK did.

So He did put a stop to anyone who wants to pair him up with a younger lady.MOST UNCLE WONT WANT TO DATE A YOUNG GIRL isnt it?Not Him.

He said:"I will not disappoint my fans ,even in my love life"...Who does his Fans wants to pair him with?Everyone shouting for SHK..isnt it?...

Did he deny the rumours?No!

Did him express his msg clear by choosing the most suitable lyrics?Yes!

Did He encourage his fans and shippers to pair him up with SHK? CONFIRMED YES!

Did he even enjoy the rumours?Yes!

So why are you afraid that you are onboard the wrong ship?I KNOW..MOST OF YOU CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED,WHAT HAD JUST BEEN SAID...OH NO...YOU ARE NOT DREAMING!ITS TRUE!

Goddess is keeping quiet..She is enjoying the rumours...Why??You think anout it..I rest my case.

Translate or not,It is obvious that they are so into each other..We ship harder then, our dream will come true then.Dont sweat over small matter..See the whole picture.LETS REJOICE TOGETHER..HERE!

Edit:Something funny to share:Singapore star show live ,one of the actress Kate Pang was doing a self video said.."Let me introduce my HUSBAND to you.."Song Jong Ki"..."Say Hi"....After which the so called fake"Song Joong K"i turned away ,she said again..."Oh ,He is busy..Let me "Song Hye Kyo" take over the self introduction..." LOL...its so cute!

32 minutes ago, ewff said:

Thank you for your understanding. 

Yes, quite similar. Fyi, there are also korean articles that support the translation version of MayS. 

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/04/15/0200000000AKR20160415137951033.HTML?input=1195m

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003299828

Both joongkyo and MayS are great and reliable translators and they both love SHK. I believe with all my heart that no one made anything up. It is simply a fact that there are different accounts in Korean press and the translation merely reflects that there is no consensus.

@joongkyo thanks for your understanding. Thanks again for your translation 

I appreciate the links :) and I'm not trying to put @MasY down. But I am also talking about the actual English translations of the Korean media themselves  :) So, personally, if I were to actually rely on a source of translations about Joong Ki's recent PC, I'd rather take the word of Soompi, Korea Herald, and Kpop Herald :) The latter 2 were actually present at the event, and they already did the work of translating for us :) 

LOL. Anyway, I'll stop here because this conversation might just go in circles ;) 

I do appreciate, though, that you are contributing other translations on this thread :)

When i just here , it still 404 page and now become 420 , WOOOOW this thread truly  burning .. my job unfinished so i could not back read  , But i'm sure this is a good thing . @joongkyo I'll always wait your translat, i don't need go to other sns ,cause i trust you more, when it was bad you would say bad,when  good you would say good , but bad or good  ,this thread always look at everything in positive terms .. that is why i am so in love with all ppl here  ..:heart:

Archived