[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Smiling like an idiot because a certain someone just gave us more fuel to this ship. Lol didn't he just ever so casually told the world he is inlove and happy and thinking about marriage? Hohoho i see what you did there SJK. *waves at SHK*

WE ARE SOOOO GONNA CRASH YOUR WEDDING AND GIVE OUR PRESENTS PERSONALLY OKAY. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you guys please translate please. Thanks! 

I think it's something about one of the most beautiful people in Korea!?!?! SHK is the top of the article, not sure if she is #1 per the article! Gaaaaaaahh. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000865131

@khxy thank youuuu!!! One of the best live translator in the thread! Wooohoo!! 

My officemate asked me why I'm so hooked with this kikyo couple, she said that I am bewitched by their superb acting in the DOTS..

I said, noooooo....I'm not that naive, seriously being SHK's fan since her debut...I never shipped her with her co-star, and I didn't know much about SJK 

before(now I know how great he can be as a man and actor). No exact words can describe them, for me they just so adorable, matched and completed 

each other. Just watching them next to each other can make me so HOT...OMG..How can they looked soo damn good together.

I'll be waiting for the wedding bell ringing..patiently.:heart:

4 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

LOL They indeed should be aware of KS since he knows EVERYTHING :phew: Once you poke fun at him, he will reveal anything but yeah for shippers like us, the more secrets he reveals the happier we are esp if it's regarding SS :D

Maybe Ki and Kyo shouldnt forget the fact that KS is so famous for his betrayal in Running man =))))))

Oh you guys, I cant stop thinking that our wedding bell is about to ring at anytime in the near future :x

And if our amazing ship can land perfectly, such a happiness when our Kyo finally find her most reliable shoulder in this world. And Ki will become the damn luckiest man to have our Kyo as half of his life :x 

Delulu mode ONNNNNNN lol

16 minutes ago, khxy said:

The fan meet has ended,JK wrote letter to his fans,he said

Please have faith in me,whether it's work or my life,i won't disappoint you.

Wow.  This, "Please have faith in me,whether it's work or my life,i won't disappoint you." is meaningful.

I have faith in you, SJK ...most especially in your lovelife! :heart:

5 minutes ago, khxy said:

I'm crying reading this line. I'm sure everyone are crying, too.

I trust him. We trust him. Sis SHK can believe in him.

I truly respect this man.

6 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Can you guys please translate please. Thanks! 

I think it's something about one of the most beautiful people in Korea!?!?! SHK is the top of the article, not sure if she is #1 per the article! Gaaaaaaahh. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000865131

Innocent and Pure beauties who capture the hearts of men, from SHK to SYJ to MGY to Suzy. 

Actually this articles looks like media play by Suzy's people/agency. They're basically trying to say that she follows in the path set my these three senior actresses, so it's like saying she's the current flavour of the season. They must be trying to get a bit of the SHK fame right now, so that they can promotes Suzy's upcoming drama.

I have been like refreshing this thread 1 time/1 minute via mobile but couldn't post anything then rushed home with 100% of energy and jumped into my laptop and typing these words my tiny heart can't stand anymore *SCREAMING AND JUMPING AND DANCING ON THE SHIP*

So to sum up now we have a namja who suddenly changes his opinion on marriage and isn't it obiviously what a man does when he has found the one? And what about the smaller in built ideal type in comparison to the tall one you shared before? I'm imagining a "small one" is giggling at home :phew:

To double Song shippers around the world, let's have a party tonight!!! I wish someone could make a video portray every hints Joong Ki shared today and matches them with our speculation muahaha it gonna be fun :lol:

1 hour ago, SarahLovesGh said:

OMG this is the happiest day of my life, I'm about to die of happiness lol! Finally a couple I ship has never became so realistic. So I actually wanted to translate in detail about Joong-ki's answers but @missandrea posted the Twitter translations already so I stopped translating. :sweatingbullets: But now Joong-ki is personally choosing the 3 favourite scenes that he likes from DOTS.  

From top to bottom, from head to toe, everything is about Hye-kyo. :P

@SarahLovesGh I thought at first no one was really active in the thread and went on my social media accounts and saw if I can get some news from it. Twitter was the only one moving and has updates hahaha! I'm sure your translations would've been a lot better as well. The credit was from SJK's fan account, my only credit was reposting it! HA! Lol. Happiest day of my life too! Gaaaaaah! Everything was screaming SHK!!! Even Twitter shippers were going insane and I can just hear them chant SHK! SHK! SHK! Gaaaaah!

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Innocent and Pure beauties who capture the hearts of men, from SHK to SYJ to MGY to Suzy. 

Actually this articles looks like media play by Suzy's people/agency. They're basically trying to say that she follows in the path set my these three senior actresses, so it's like saying she's the current flavour of the season. They must be trying to get a bit of the SHK fame right now, so that they can promotes Suzy's upcoming drama.

Riding on SHK's fame lol. Doesn't she have a new drama coming up!? Good old publicity stunt, I suppose! Well, SHK is indeed one of the most beautiful people in Korea, heck - in the world and the purest, at least that part they got right! Thanks for translating again @joongkyo

5 minutes ago, khxy said:

I don't know how to thank you for all the updates and translations. Thanks so much :D 

Seeing how happy he is right now, no stress, enjoying all he can, I can't be more happier. 

When he said: whatever his girlfriend says it's always right, I feel like he is really talking about someone now in the present.  I was giggling and grinning like an idiot, suddenly remember KMY :D He is really YSJ in real life, afraid of his girlfriend, it's so cute. 

I salute him for being so honest and straightforward, his dream as a normal person is to get married, even when the fans say no he insists.

I believe this is the man who can really protect SHK. 

36 minutes ago, khxy said:

Thanks a lot again for your translation....i love you :heart:

Seems like his letter has some deep meaning. okay SJK we'll support u with kyo. Always...:wub:

Oh i need the full version of sjk's always :w00t:

Archived