[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Though I'm curious like hell but I prefer the press to leave them alone to date properly and in peace. So that they don't have to be stressed out with cat & mouse games. They maybe famous stars and should be used to such scrutiny but at of the day, they are just normal like us who wants to bask in our love in private. Would we want our every smouches, movements, fights, what we eat or outings to be sensationalized on magazines or entertainment news for the world to see? 

I rather they announce their wedding plans to "surprise" us.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* He had ample amount of times to refute it before.... KBS news COME ON... I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. :wub: 

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS..... Can you deny if you and her.....

• CALL EACHOTHER JOONGKI-SHI & HYEKYO-SHI....
  • GO ON 5  VERIFIED SECRET MEETINGS... AND WHO KNOWS IF THERE ARE MORE....
  • YOU HAVE AN ONLINE CHAT GROUP... COME ON  NOW....
  • YOU HAVE THE BF STYLE PROTECTIVE AURA AROUND HER....
  • 007 AIRPORT MISSION

DONT WORRY NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY JOONGKI-SHI... YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH US OR SHALL WE SAY BOTH OF YOU :wub:

Just now, Prentiss said:

i think blossom ent totally milking sjk popularity.

he's the 'it' thing

well she's the 'it' girl oso..

why can we have the 'it' couple:bawling:

okay, i'm having withdrawal symptom..

My sentiments exactly!! :tears:

@3rin Please find it soon. This will confirm everything about song-song. It is my first time to ship a korean couple/loveteam/celebrity and compare to the ships I've joined before, I must say a very keen eye is needed. I am hoping it's SHK's too. 

OMG .. I think I need to go somewhere and not refesh this thread .  I feel like vomitting    my head is thtobbing  .  This waiting and the suspence is making me sick.. Hohoho.. I AM CRAZY .. CERTIFIED DELULU ... nervous . 

21 minutes ago, 3rin said:

@elenakerr thanks for sharing this. there's a hd photo of this pic somewhere coz i've seen it and im currently hunting for it. that will answer if this hand belong to SHK or not.

In my opinion though it belongs  to SHK but we need facts in this case.

Sorry. I have a looked at the picture and I think they were not holding hands because their hands can't be that long.

I've conflicts feelings now because I think if there's a real "thing" then our couple is at the very first stage of the relationship, I don't want the media to directly ask him about it since we know how cautious he is and how the sensitive the issue is. I want to protect this couple and their feelings towards each other so much, I just don't want any too early assumption might break potential bond in the future.

What I can do now is keep calm, calm, calm...

I'll stand on my opinion same with the opinion of some Korean fans...they'd rather have it secret if they're really dating then just announce it if wedding bells is coming...only proves that some Koreans approve if ever they'll have relationship...almost Koreans celebrities who publicly admitted that they are dating or in a relationship usually end up to break up... Even seven 10 year relationship also ended..hwang Jung eum and singer bf 9 year relationship ended and so many more..even girls generation member publicly admitted that they're dating but almost all of the, break up..so I'd rather choose like ko hye sun and her bf..they were dating after the drama ended and now announce their marriage.. I think joongki is very considerate of hye gyos feeling too..knowing she had public relationships before that ended... Especially Both of them have the same stand on relationship not to do it publicly.. As long as he's not denying her...that won't be a problem..with his recent answer and not directly denying it..so I will leave it there and believe that they have something behind those camera.. I will not be the one who will get disappointed if he won't reveal it now or he won't admit it too..I will just pray for them that they will really end up in the aisle

Hi guys! Comeback again after watching ep16 with sub. The ending is seriously daebak!! The passionate kiss.... gahhhhhh it still remain in my mind now. And whats about the PC today? I hope we get the good news (eventhough I'm kindly sure that JK wont admitted that he and Kyo are currently dating hahaha) but i hope it will bring up some refresh news for us shippers. 

And also, I so sad that this drama is ending now. I can't move on every single thing from this drama >,< This drama will always stay in my memories belong with I'm always listening Ellie Goulding song "How Long Will I Love You" (with imagine the cafe and room scene in ep 15 tho). Oke guys be right back.:)

-already edited-

24 minutes ago, janine febe said:

Hi guys! Comeback again after watching ep16 with sub. The ending is seriously daebak!! The passionate kiss.... gahhhhhh it still remain in my mind now. And whats about the PC today? I hope we get the good news (eventhough I'm kindly sure that JK wont admitted that he and Kyo are currently dating hahaha) but i hope it will bring up some refresh news for us shippers. 

And, this morning I see something in instagram about song-song couple share JK jacket from Kolon Sport each other when filming DoTS but I lost it by refreshing my instagram page (eat that instagram, eat that!!). I guess it never discuss here or if it already been discussed back then, my apology.

So, this is it! 

Thank you but sorry I dont think it is the same jacket. The jacket that she was wearing looks different to me. 

@janine febe that's obviously not the same jacket, look at SHK's jacket's inner lining it's not entirely black at the collar like SJK's jacket.

@elenakerr that's obviously not SS holding hands. Unless they've both managed to bend the laws of physics, there is no way that they hold hands between the bodies of people between them.

People everything posted on the instagram and the internet isn't *PROOF*.

Please, remove posts that spread false information.

Also, SJK and SHK will do whatever comes naturally to them. Citing what other couples have or haven't done is I think pretty futile.

Call me an old fashion or whatever maybe.....

Song2 couple are in their 30s now... where SHK is in her middle 30s.... reaching for 40... In fact SHK herself said she has no more time to waste in DOTS PC...

Anyway....as long as they're happy...... I'll always support whatever path they choose.... Like what Korea Dispatch said, eventhough DOTS had come to its end, SONG2 couple will be remembered forever.... (sad mode onnnnnn :tears:)  Fighting!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@janine febe that's obviously not the same jacket, look at SHK's jacket's inner lining it's not entirely black at the collar like SJK's jacket.

@elenakerr that's obviously not SS holding hands. Unless they've both managed to bend the laws of physics, there is no way that they hold hands between the bodies of people between them.

Also, SJK and SHK will do whatever comes naturally to them. Citing what other couples have or haven't done is I think pretty futile.

@joongkyo I thought you were going to log out and rest! Welcome back!! :lol:

That ending kiss, my oh my my heart.. 

I saw SJK kisses scenes from his other dramas and movies and my favorite (this sounds wrong?lol) would be from his old movie 'five senses of eros' it's hot, like really hot. But the one in dots ending is more sweet.

SJK has always been good to add subtle expressions and gestures in his act. So, sweet as it is this kiss scenes don't give away their feelings more than the infamous HK PC and airport moments. But you see, to act like that there must be a portion (hope a big one) of his real feeling and emotion, like how he eyeing her lips when they converse like he really wants to kiss her when she HASN'T EVEN say her line of her wish upon a star that he will kiss her, or how he keeps his lips glued at the end of the 1st kiss to SHK's as if he doesn't want it to end yet, or how he holds her chin with his thumb and index finger after the 1st kiss as if he doesn't want to wasting time to positioning her head for the 2nd kiss, as if he can't wait to kiss her once again and her saying her lines just before the 2nd kiss really testing his patience. Lol

It seems the ending kiss filmed early because we have already seen it on early episode when KMY imagining her and YSJ back at navagio beach when she was converse with daniel. I don't know how their relationship when they were filming this scene, but SJK looks like he really wants to kiss her and SHK looks like she tries to hold herself back. But if she tries to hold back, what is it she tries to hold? Her feeling? Haha

Found the summary of SJK's statement. This version is shorter but much clearer to me.

Song Joong Ki said, "Hello, this is Song Joong Ki. Thank you so much for the great love for 'Descendants of the Sun'. This drama also means a lot to me. It was the first one I filmed after my return from the military, and the pre-shooting allowed me to happily work in a new environment with great cast and crew. 'Yoo Si Jin' is a character who is playful, yet also serious and greatly determined.. I was worried a lot about my capabilities in portraying these qualities, and it took great time and effort to create the drama. But it's already ending so in a way I am a bit sad. To those viewers who gave great love for 'Descendants of the Sun', as well as the staff and actors, once again, thank you so much."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-shares-thoughts-on-his-big-hit-drama-descendants-of-the-sun

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Thank you @joongkyoI agree with you that's not SS's holding hands, but sorry I don't find that they were trying to spread false information. They were just discussing about it and their posts were totally fine to me. 

I also agree with you that the fact that other couples who announced their relationship and then broke up does not mean that SS couple will break up if they announce their relationship. So we should not give too much to what other couples are doing or not doing. Having said that, I really feel happy and admire other couples' happiness and when referring to other couples' wedding, I have nothing but wish for happiness of SS in their own way.

Archived