[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys!..I know all of you here are watching DOTS..can someone share where can I download raw versions of all episodes in HD..I already posted this on DOTS thread..hoping someone here will help me on this..thanks in advance :)

btw, I notice the clothes of SJK and SHK in Daniel and Yehwa's wedding are kinda coordinated..I wonder if because they now share the same stylist..heheh

And can we just appreciate the absence of the drone. Because if they gave us again a kiss from Mars view, i dunno. I might burn every drone on earth. Lol 

also that photo with the arm of the jacket inside the crook of his arm, inhave a feeling they did that intentionally. Maybe SJK wanting her to place her arm in his but she was cautious. Besides you can see that the garmet was just placed loosely on top of her shoulders so it seems weird that she'd pull her arms off at the last minute. Further, the sleeves of her dress didn't seem to have been ruffled (or whatever happens when you wear something on top of the other) 

so i think they were again trolling and playing around. Maybe she was teasing she wont touch his injured arm so he resorted to the sleeves of her coat. Lol this is just my opinion ;) either way, they're standing too close. 

4 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

And can we just appreciate the absence of the drone. Because if they gave us again a kiss from Mars view, i dunno. I might burn every drone on earth. Lol 

also that photo with the arm of the jacket inside the crook of his arm, inhave a feeling they did that intentionally. Maybe SJK wanting her to place her arm in his but she was cautious. Besides you can see that the garmet was just placed loosely on top of her shoulders so it seems weird that she'd pull her arms off at the last minute. Further, the sleeves of her dress didn't seem to have been ruffled (or whatever happens when you wear something on top of the other) 

so i think they were again trolling and playing around. Maybe she was teasing she wont touch his injured arm so he resorted to the sleeves of her coat. Lol this is just my opinion ;) either way, they're standing too close. 

Pardon for wrong direction lol

I was int

CAN WE SPAZZ THE CAR WASH SCENE??? i know everyone agreed it was yet again another innovation by adlib king, SJK. i just noticed how SHK looked surprised when he was leaning closer and waiting for a hug. Maybe the original is just to wrap him up and brush the tendrils of water off his hair and face but of course our SJK wouldn't miss another opportunity to be closer to her. And i think she was laughing at his randomness. Too bad her face was completely blocked by SJK's extremely blissful face. 

*How i wish i was the car*

I'm thinking bout what SHK said in her Elle interview that she's apologetic that SJK's first role after completing army was to act with her, instead of younger and prettier actresses. Noone else can be his beauty, uri SHK ssi! I'm pretty sure SJK was thanking every star in the night sky that he got to act with SHK, the goddess of korea and I could only imagine how sheepish and giddy he got! (like when KMY confessed publicly or when she was trying to pacify him cos of Yoongi oppa) 

Bet both of them would never have thought how their lives would change forever for the better after knowing each other! You guys are pretty much each other's end game and what you've been searching for in love and life already :') Korea has given you their blessings, Song2! You guys could literally officiate your wedding at the Blue House and mdm president wouldn't mind!

@lovemetrulyPardon for wrong direction lol

I was really familiar with your avatar, Inoue Mao? Lol I'm big fan of her too, I hope her Wedding will be this year, Im outta limit now, Matsujun needs announce it NOW! 

For SJK SHK, I will be waitng patiently, since HyeKyo ssi needs time, so around november or october 2016 is good enough for their National Wedding Ceremony. Or faster is better :wub:

25 minutes ago, songsquare said:

I'm thinking bout what SHK said in her Elle interview that she's apologetic that SJK's first role after completing army was to act with her, instead of younger and prettier actresses. Noone else can be his beauty, uri SHK ssi! I'm pretty sure SJK was thanking every star in the night sky that he got to act with SHK, the goddess of korea and I could only imagine how sheepish and giddy he got! (like when KMY confessed publicly or when she was trying to pacify him cos of Yoongi oppa) 

Bet both of them would never have thought how their lives would change forever for the better after knowing each other! You guys are pretty much each other's end game and what you've been searching for in love and life already :') Korea has given you their blessings, Song2! You guys could literally officiate your wedding at the Blue House and mdm president wouldn't mind!

It reminds me what YSJ said to KMY on that wrecked ship, "how can this woman be mine?"

For me, that's like another confession by SJK about how lucky he is to get paired with SHK in DOTS and *cough* *cough* to get her LOVE outside the drama world LOL :phew:

Wow.  The past 8 weeks was like a dream, a very beautiful dream.  Today, I feel empty, no more Wed and Thur to look forward to.  Still, it was the best 8 weeks of my fangirl life.  Thank you everyone for all the happy times we have here at Soompi.  We may not see each other but we are here together for Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. And my fangirl-heart is grateful for "friends" I met here. 

Listening to DOTS' OST. And my tears doesn't stop from falling. Been crying every now and then since last night. I couldn't accept the fact that it has finally ended. But hell yeah! Life has to move on. Hate these emptiness and loneliness i feel right now. Otokke. :bawling::cry:

57 minutes ago, siercute said:

Hello guys!..I know all of you here are watching DOTS..can someone share where can I download raw versions of all episodes in HD..I already posted this on DOTS thread..hoping someone here will help me on this..thanks in advance :)

btw, I notice the clothes of SJK and SHK in Daniel and Yehwa's wedding are kinda coordinated..I wonder if because they now share the same stylist..heheh

태양의-후예 torrent ... just type this out on the google search .. there will be so many site to choose from my favourite is tosarang or torrentkim .. they are very fast - normally about 10 min after drama ended ... (torrent link that is) ... you can choose from the lowest to the highest resolution - just raw - no sub .. as for sub has to go to subscene.com and search there 

The emptiness and loneliness...thats exactly what i feel right now.

I love SHK very much since her debut..and recognize SJK after DOTS..

I want to try rewatched old dramas of SHK,but my heart can't take it to see her with another co star...other than SJK.

ahhh...what happen to me? Really want they to be together in real life, never feel like this even when she was dating hyun bin last time.:bawling:

Archived