[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

"I couldn't understand

When people say if you love someone so much

You tear" 

(Talk Love - K.Will)

So that's why I see so many scenes with your eyes with tears like this Joong Ki-ssi?

Screen%20shot%202016-04-14%20at%2010.32.

The kiss on the ship, and we are shippers, can it make sense even more? Keep sailing chingus :lol:

Screen%20shot%202016-04-14%20at%2010.33.

(Pictures recapped and edited by me)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I have a question!! What is your theory guys with the first gif..the last kiss scene when hye gyo hold joongki arm...1: she make him stop coz his kissing too deep 2: she's holding him to get support coz she's melting hehehe

First - Don't quote pictures and gifs.

Second - Nope she isn't stopping him.

Actually if you notice they're sitting on the edge of the ship when the kiss starts, both of them have one hand on the surface of the ship to maintain their centre of gravity so that they don't topple to the ground (*ouch*).

Which is why when SJK gets too into the kiss and forgets maintaining the centre of gravity, she has to move her hand to his arm  other wise the positioning of their kiss would change and they might fall down. If anything she is pulling him closer so that the space between them is less so that they have to worry less about their balance.

giphy.gif

Ok so remember how at the Hong Kong PC we wanted to find out what the fan was saying to SHK that made SJK hold up the whole line? 

Well I came across one of their IG!!! 

Maybe she can fill in the blanks for us!!

@blisskrieg YOUR DISSECTION OF THE KISSES IS SPOT ON AND BRILLIANT :wub:

/and I noticed how in this entire scene, they didn't address each other as Dr Kang or Capt Yoo (as they do so very often in other scenes) ???? they just said "saranghaeyo" and delivering it via their eyes as well! almost as tho we're looking at a SJK and SHK love confession instead! I mean, all of us know how they are the masters at subtlety and ninjaness lol! 

Is it just me or his left leg kind of moved up a bit while he was kissing her? Like he actually got aroused by the kiss? I mean, I'm sure he was but don't make it too obvious now! Hahahha

oh damn! I'm watching their kiss too many times

@blisskrieg Thank you for the kissing insight. I was beautiful written.

21 minutes ago, blisskrieg said:

Firstly, notice how SJK's hand NEVER leaves SHK? His hand lingers around her neck and even reaches up to naturally stroke her jaw while they are talking.

I think a neck is quite a sensitive area for most people. While watching this, my mind keep asking how can she survive when a guy caressing her neck and jaw. I died*

21 minutes ago, blisskrieg said:

I like how SHK awkwardly shifts her hand down when she first puts it on SJK's arm

I realized this too, cause I was afraid (or not, I don't mind actually) her hand will move further and touch his thigh. When Joongki pulled Hye Kyo body towards him to deepen the kiss, he kind of lifted up his body, seems like he really into and enjoying that kiss (I know he did).

Lucky HyeKyo being kissed my handsome Joongki, and lucky for getting the chance to kiss HyeKyo... cause I always think she got sexy lips. 

@annypooh Yup I realized that too. His legs is a giveaway. 

13 minutes ago, annypooh said:

Is it just me or his left leg kind of moved up a bit while he was kissing her? Like he actually got aroused by the kiss?

oh damn! I'm watching their kiss too many times

If he was not aroused .. he must be made of stone.. only a pile of stones can remain not arounsed .. hik hik :D

@blisskrieg wahhh standing ovation for that in depth thesis of their kiss

6 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

If he was not aroused .. he must be made of stone.. only a pile of stones can remain not arounsed .. hik hik :D

@blisskrieg wahhh standing ovation for that in depth thesis of their kiss

I agree but don't make it too obvious! Lmao!!! While you guys were looking for tounge action, I was looking for the other body parts' movements and I noticed the leg. Hahahha

15 hours ago, annypooh said:

I agree but don't make it too obvious! Lmao!!! While you guys were looking for tounge action, I was looking for the other body parts' movements and I noticed the leg. Hahahha

Looks like he need to close the gap in his legs for obvious reason...there are some hard action scene going on inside his pants. OPS!

Sorry its just my de lu lu :phew:

6 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

By the way can you guys give me a gif of SJK tongue? I have repeated like thousand times but still can't see it. You guys sure have an eagle eye :D 

Yes please. A gif set of his tongue would be great.

and while I am greedy, can I have a gif of his moving leg also?

oh my god. What's happening to me? I swear i have never asked for someone's tongue and leg's pics

ROFLMAO!! I'm a silent lurker here. But today this was a BLAST!! :D

Every site is blocked in India and I ended up watching all the episodes on my phone using proxy and on YouTube! :D I watched the last episode twice. Once without subs and then with broken subs and I still can't get enough :D it's been such an amazing ride..I'll so miss the show...BUT BUT BUT..damn this ship HAS SAILED!! :D

*still reeling over the kiss* :wub:

Love reading all your comments..I'm so sure I'll be getting no sleep tonight as well thanks to the KiKyo couple!! :D

*let the ship sail long and happy* :D

Archived