[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

This is the one time that I hate living on the other side of the world.  Everytime I go to sleep, when I wake up there's like 20+ pages to backtrack and totally missed the party, lol.  Thanks all so much for the updates, especially to @joongkyo.  You've worked hard :P

I tried to keep calm, but my inner fangirl mode is out of control now.  I finally watched the whole press conference on YouTube and my face is permanently stuck with a grin now.  These two are driving us nuts (but nobody's complaining, lol).  How can they be so beautiful and happy together?  Their photo shoot is really beautiful :wub:  Kyo is positively glowing and looks so much younger (she actually looks younger than SJK to me).  For me, I have absolutely no doubts about their relationship now.  I don't need a confirmation, just looking at their faces, body languages and interactions tell me more than any words can.  Thank you Kyo for posting those precious pics and for feeding us fans with more ammunition, lol

Look at them.  He really can't help himself, can he?  Feels like he has to constantly be close to her or touch her, lol

I know what you mean! I'm now trying to catch up, and who knew it would be Song Hye Kyo's fault to make me back read so much! LOL. 

It' so funny ... people worried that there was nothing going on between them when they seemed "distant" from each other, but now that they've provided proof that they are close, people are still worried. Hahaha. Are we never satisfied? Haha. I'm sure they have taken selfies together in the past, but those were just never shared by them. ;) 

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Question - what time is SHK flying out!? And will he be going to the airport to drop her?!

@joongkyo, right after the press conference ended, someone from baidu posted that her flight is at 12:45 am.  I'm not sure if that information is correct or not though and I haven't finished reading all the comments from their shippers' bar on baidu yet.  That place has gone crazy with so many posts popping up, lol.  Shippers everywhere are celebrating today :D

@joongkyoand @gangurhar, I've tried to stayed awake, but fell asleep :P.  Trust me, I'm kicking myself for not staying up and spazz with you all, lol

bd18a531gw1f2lwkjond8j20m80xcq8c.jpg

I just love this pic so much, the way he curls his fingers around her shoulder.  It's like a protective gesture to me :wub:

bd18a531gw1f2lv1k5lt3j20qo0hpgnv.jpg

cr as tagged

5 minutes ago, dalinhafans said:
  Hide contents

I love SJK s expression to SHK in the fist bump photo (right)  !! 

:heart::blush:

And look at SHK with that kissy pouty lips! ;)

(They are definitely teasing each other again)

42 minutes ago, bbsjk said:

AAAAHHHHH CANT STOP WONT STOP SMILING. THIS IS INSANE :wub:

THOSE BTS VIDEOS SPEAK SO MUCH OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. HOW ON EARTH DID SJK (WHO SHE HASNT EVEN WORKED WITH BEFORE) GATHER SO MUCH COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE TO BE DOING THAT (PUNCHING AND TEASING) TO SHK!!!!!??? THAT IS A RELATIONSHIP ON ANOTHER LEVEL. 

He finally did that, after hesitates a thousand times :P:P:P:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

2 minutes ago, bbsjk said:

WONDER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT FOR THEM TO BE IN SUCH A HAPPY MOOD TODAY??!!! 

They are smiling widely or sporting cute poses in almost all pictures today!!!!!

Well when you say it that way how can a mind not go into the gutter :phew:

*moonwalks away*

ok no matter how I zoomed in the pic, I just don't know what's her wallpaper in her phone..

Spoiler

12599429_1585065351811981_949919213_n.jp

but I've got a feeling tho that it's the two of them :wub::wub::wub: & it's one of the scene of DOTS.. (just a feeling tho :bawling::bawling::bawling:)

& oh! it's already 11:08pm here & I still didn't eat my dinner..gosh! :scream: I better go & eat..be back!! :w00t::sweatingbullets: Mian!

wooozaaaaa...

just to point out to you guys, kim woobin and shin min ah confirmed that they're dating when kim woobin is all over the medias..he was extremely famous in movies and kdrama i think.

i think last year was kim woobins year.

the year before was lee jong suk  year (yeah the park shin hye (though i prefer park shin hye with ok tacyeon))-yes no confirmation on those though pictures were circulated and they constantly stressed on being 'close friend'.

my point is, sjk still can be extremely famous with shk as his couple..they'll be sk own brangelina, abishekaishwarya, tonyleungcarina..

however with he extend of sjk popularity, im for sure his agency will be milking his popularity into $$$.

if shin min ah and kim woo bin can date and confirmed, i hope that this year will be shk and sjk....

i love hye ko. really. she's like my ultimate girl crush since AIMH.

she deserve to be happy. that glow on her face just make me jumped into this ship even deeper.

but who knows..whatever happen in the future.

i'm not going to abandon this ship..just not yet..

sorry for rambling like crazy.. i just need to type something to justify my ship

I'm really can't hold myself to comment :D

Actually I'm wondering if SHK or SJK read this forum??? Somehow I felt how they behave today are to clarify our suspicious of their relationship and interactions all this time. here's my thought:

1. Regarding the comparison of Dongsaeng-Noona relationship between JJH-KSH and them which we said before that if they really don't have any special relationship other than co-star a.k.a DATING then their relationship should be like JJH-KSH where they freely complimenting each other (even in award event JJH can thanking KSH jokingly in her speech) and yes, they at least feel free to joking around freely in public. and well, did you all notice their interactions in today's PC...they just telling us that 'hey look at us, we're joking around in front of you' and 'Here fist bumps for you, we did great right?'

2. Continuing 'complimenting each other', did you remember we just agreeing on why SJK never compliment SHK while her other co-stars always talk and praise her in public...and today HE JUST DID IT in Hongkong's PC when he praise how pretty SHK is.

3. Also, we often discuss on how they sneakily going out together like having dinner or tea in the midnight that just makes the dating rumour getting worse because if they really just friend like SHK and YAI then they (incl. her friends or SJK friends) should freely posting photos of hanging out together...AND, today are even more when SHK post  :lol: of them having dinner together just makes me feel like their teasing us so much..

But though, that what we were expecting don't we hahaha such a great fan service from SHK :heart:

Last time, when I said I prefer SHK - KDW, except they makes a playful interaction in their next PC (bcoz seeing how awkward they are in the 1st PC) then I would prefer them more. And today, as they already DID IT (the playful interactions part) then I'm officially ship them (as much as I usually ship her with KDW :lol: - I just love her to be with anyone who can make her happy :))

Anw, I would like to thank you all bcoz I can skip my dinner tonight bcoz I'm so eager to read all post from today's event. You all makes my diet program successful tonight :blush: Gomawo!

@annypooh Oh, they know what they're doing to the fans. They do, and it is cruel! Like cruelly awesome. LOL. Hye Kyo even attaches a cryptic caption to one of her photos with Joong Ki: "A gift for those who have waited so patiently ..." She knows that can be read a number of ways! LOL. A couple of interpretations: The photo(s) is for those who have waited confirmation that they're a couple or simply for those who've waited for a picture of them together. And remember, as Joong Ki said, they've talked about the rumors over drinks. So, whether they are dating or not, they are totally messing with us. AND I LOVE IT! It adds to their mystery, and that means, there's more fun for us trying to figure out their status! :) Haha. Song Joong Ki is right that they are enjoying the rumors! LOL. I'd really like to think this is their way of getting us to accept their relationship while still keeping 90% of it private. So, should they be spotted dining together again in the future, then, people shouldn't be surprised and wouldn't mind so much. And should they make an official announcement about dating and/or getting married, then, we really shouldn't be surprised :w00t:

Archived