[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they went out for dinner !!!! http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20160405/54951616

Edit: translation of the article -

at approximately 6:45pm, song song left the Four Seasons hotel, they took two separate cars and went straight to an Italian restaurant in Central. SHK arrived first, but she didn't stop and seemed to be a bit shy and she rushed straight inside the restaurant. SJK then arrived after her. SJK appears to be really casual, wearing his cap (as usual), tshirt and slippers. He seemed to be avoiding the camera as well and has been covering his face with his hands. 

1459855414_5d10.jpg

40 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

Hee ... I love how their legs are posed in a similar manner ... They're so in harmony! :)

And their legs are somewhat mirroring each other here ... 

And I so enjoy how Joong Ki seems to be amused watching Hye Kyo getting her hair fixed in this pic.

Aww I love how natural SJK's arm looks around SHK. <3

Yes, look at SHK's hand. <33

And SJK getting embarrassed after saying SHK's really pretty. Love is in the air!! <3

both of them look so radiant and youthful! 

about the bts:

- they have mini fans, i assume it's hot but why are they standing so close? that position won't allow air flow in between them

- considering SJK's playful nature, he is damn brave to tease SHK like that (oh, and she reciprocated the playfulness) and to hit her? (that's the cutest thing for me!)

Told u guys... DOTS and song2couple really bring such a roller coaster emotional ride to us...

1) When we are in song2couple kissing drought.. after ep 4 (teaser of their 1st wine kiss)

Dang.... they poured us with 4 times passionate kissing scenes in ONE EPISODE - EP 9... literally many song2 shipper           drowned with their sweet/hot kiss that night

2) When we are in need of their story/pictures/magazine coverage

Dang.... they give us the memorable HK press conference coverage... we're catching up our breath with these 2 until now

3) When we have had enough of Ms Park's appearance in the middle of song2couple

Dang.... they give us the sweet & cute fist bump..... not once but TWICE ok!!!!!... 

4) When we're waiting for SJK's thought about SHK other than blessed

Dang.... he, SJK, himself without being ask by the reporter or MC... said that SHK is  SO PRETTY... & i guess that's why         he got so shy afterwards 

& many2 more........ still couldn't believe what song2couple had done to us.. emotionally...

:heart: mode is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hmm... looks like SongSong are into Japanese designer, SHK with her Maison Kitsune sweatshirt and her AMB sneakers that she's been wearing everywhere *including the drama*. Now we have SJK wearing Jun Takaszhi's Undercover - We make noise not clothes sweatshirt and he's using their phone cover too.

1_original.jpg

case-for-iphone-6-plus-Undercover-U-Desi

\

2 minutes ago, cerornbio said:

both of them look so radiant and youthful! 

about the bts:

- they have mini fans, i assume it's hot but why are they standing so close? that position won't allow air flow in between them

- considering SJK's playful nature, he is damn brave to tease SHK like that (oh, and she reciprocated the playfulness) and to hit her? (that's the cutest thing for me!)

I gotta say, with this bts (and the previous ones) that their comfort level with each other goes well above and beyond that of a sunbae and hoobae, and considering they've never acted tgt before just convinces me either 1) their prior get together with the dots crew to get to know one another was like a match made in heaven success or 2) both of them have met outside wayyyyyy before this kk (thinks of the twtwb days) or 3) their time in Greece really opened doors to more than just professional acting! 

Either way, I was pleasantly surprised with the way SJK acts towards her and how SHK plays along with him and that rapport is so evident to anyone and everyone in the dots crew and if they rly did get together, I'm 1091822615173791913616189326% sure the entire crew is supportive, as how they are even now! :wub:

4 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

please dont laugh  but i really can't keep my mind straight after reading so many about caption wedding pic of them:o..... After read last 2 pages esp what posted by @SeGafanlady are they really dating in real life????? Really ????? 

in my opinion... these two are basically pretty serious and we might hear wedding bells soon (Kyonatics betting is 2018 maximum unless she's a mama Kyo sooner than that)

Archived