[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Seems that I am the last who join our party tonight. I'm with you all waiting for our two host to take a picture together. Will they make our dream come true tonight? Jebal, just give us 1 picture " Host of the party...."

I had a busy schedules today, so I haven't check the main drama thread. Is Onew & Kim Ji Won also there? (Do not need to put their picture here)

I'm also curious what is the dessert things? We have another puzzle to solve, why SJK been obsesse with dessert? 

For our fact finders here, please keep support us with your findings. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@Prentiss yup, that's SHK holding an autograph signed by Jingoo....lol...I knew Jingoo would be in a picture with his goddess!

translating the caption

Haha now Jin Goo's the one giving out autographs to SHK! The Alpha Team and Puppy seems to be so fond of Hye Kyo.. And we all know why :phew:

11 hours ago, missandrea said:

@angieknows_11 I was like that Tuesday evening until the end of my shift. I feel you girl, I feel yah! Lol. This has become an obsession already! We are obsessed! I hardly go on my computer and I am always on my damn phone. Checking this darn thread every 5 minutes. And really, I cannot function without a dose of SHK and SJK whether it be an article, pictures, vid clips or this thread ogling and giggling on every posts that interests me. 

This is exactly me...either computer or mobile, i'm always in this thread. Even now, i'm on my bed with the intention to sleep early. But here i'm quotting in this thread. Screw me! I wonder how will i live after dots end. :blink: 

4 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Haha now Jin Goo's the one giving out autographs to SHK! The Alpha Team and Puppy seems to be so fond of Hye Kyo.. And we all know why :phew:

Lol. It looks like it. 

@joongkyopuppy called her my noona now? That's so sweet!

goddess just posted this...can you find her anywhere? If not, I'll deleted since I know it's irrelevant if none of songsong is in here

@redwinecouple OMG!. Shk's caption is so cute!!. She said Jingoo and Jiwon (using their drama names) are giving out autographs .....should I try to get one too?

I hope haters see this, lol...she's being so nice to second OTP and making them feel like stars. No greater goddess than Hye Kyo!

Gorgeous!

I missed this bit of KimBum's caption  (again please take my translations as that of a non-native speaker)

But my Noona didn't drink nor did she eat ;;;;;;;

:blink::blink:

@redwinecouple I've already translated the captions in my earlier posts, but remember I'm not Korean :) .So why translations are to be taken just for us to have basic understanding of the caption/news etc.

Honestly it's killing me that we can't even get one single photo of our precious pair together. I mean if they're just good colleagues like they've said then it should be no big deal right? The only thing that makes me feel better right now is that this must mean something really is up with those two. I'd like to think that SJK and SHK's phones must be filled with cute selcas together that they look and laugh at on their secret dates.

Wow, it's raining confetti in here! Thank you to those of you keeping us posted and sharing photos. I'm so happy! Of course I want a photo of SongSong together but my expectation was set low on that possibility so I'm not too disappointed. What satisfies my heart's content is they're there together. I'm sure they enjoyed their time together whether we have proof of it or not. Also, the more they act suspicious, the better for us, no? Two people who claim to be nothing but close colleagues who even discuss their dating rumors over drinks yet avoid getting photographed together. If it's as casual as they say, then what's the crime in that?

Anyway, have we been good or what? We are also going to get photos and interviews of them in Hong Kong! Doesn't the thought of them being on the same flight, staying at the same hotel, attending the same events, etc. just trigger your imaginations to run wild? I know it does mine!   

Songsong couple are matchy with their outfits tonight. and SHK looks blooming. Her radiant smile gives it all. Shes happy. :)

Btw I was just done watching the kbs interview and heol. I cant agree more with you all about the anchormen. There is surely something wrong with that anchorman, he keep on pursuing SJK to say that the anchorwoman is beautiful. Why would he want that? What benifit would he get? Lol. Its really ok if he tried once but man, he's persistent :lol::crazy:  And SJK sure as hell matured. And that would really matc our SHK. 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I missed this bit of KimBum's caption  (again please take my translations as that of a non-native speaker)

:blink::blink:

@redwinecouple I've already translated the captions in my earlier posts, but remember I'm not Korean :) .So why translations are to be taken just for us to have basic understanding of the caption/news etc.

Thanks! No worries, I trust you with the translations.  :) atleast, I somehow have a grasp of what he said. But why didn't she eat tho? And drink? Cos they're hosting? Big Boss you have to take her somewhere to eat after, she must be hungry!

So noo picture of our couple!!! When everyone else is taken picture with each other and our main couple is not that mean there's really something up!! Finger cross!!! They're trying to keep a distance so we can't see how happy they are! Lol 

4 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Thanks! No worries, I trust you with the translations.  :) atleast, I somehow have a grasp of what he said. But why didn't she eat tho? And drink? Cos they're hosting? Big Boss you have to take her somewhere to eat after, she must be hungry!

She's probably saving her appetite for her date with the captain??  hahaha :w00t:

Archived