[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time i become silent luker in this thread and Dots thread..simply because i forgot my password...and for the first time i shipping couple so hard and i really want songsong couple to be openly dating and proudly show to knetz that they are in love ...#mydelulu :wub:

And to @Erin Lokanata that's not true at all...it's only some user change their user name to dispatch and make some news just for April Fool...

Uri captain already said in national tv that he enjoying this rumor with song hye kyo unnie... So don't worry 

3 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

when I heard that Dispatch was going to release a couple on the 1st of April I had glimmers of hope for it to be Song-Song but alas it was Kaistal 

Dispatch prb has a hard time getting pictures since SHK is a total ninja. Alas if they can follow couples to Europe I have enough faith in them. 

Dispatch is too smart to release the news now when they can deny it because of the drama :P  Wait awhile and if they are still hanging out... then.  They love SongSong though... lol I swear they are hinting at something. 

SHK seriously is a ninja.  I'm impressed.  

I'm pretty sure Dispatch has pictures of them. Be it in a group outing or alone. We've had 2 confirmed dinners so far so I'm pretty sure Dispatch is on it.

However, I don't think I've ever seen a drama couple be exposed or outed while the drama was airing? it was always afterwards. Not saying it will happen, but if Dispatch does have something on them, they won't release it now imo.

Hummm, on twitter I saw some pictures of SJK at a completely different setting compared with the BBQ restaurant. Have they already moved on to the second round? lol I might be wrong though. Please someone confirm if I'm wrong lol

18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

either SJK has some mad sugar cravings, in which case he could ask his manager.

but for him to step out of his party with close to 100 people waiting outside to buy desserts in front of everyone

and then to go back inside, What is he trying to tell us?

He must be devoted to someone to do that personally and that can only mean that someone is very special to him like his lady love perhaps.

I'm convinced Dispatch has something on them. They've just been too obsessed with the two of them on their Instagram lately. I don't think I've ever seen them post this much about a single drama or it's stars before. Maybe their agencies brokered some sort of deal with them to wait until the DotS is over and Dispatch usually likes to time their breaking news for maximum effect anyway. I just find the fact that Blossom and UAA so willingly came forward with the news of them in NYC really fishy since there was no photographic or substantial proof of SHK and SJK together. They really had no reason to do this unless they suspect or know something is floating around out there.

Just now, my_bazuka said:

Hummm, on twitter I saw some pictures of SJK at a completely different setting compared with the BBQ restaurant. Have they already moved on to the second round? lol I might be wrong though. Please someone confirm if I'm wrong lol

post them here, please!

Archived