[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

19 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Yesyesyesyes...

SHK ... she's been through a lot ... I wish all the happiness for her ... I believe in God and karma..  it's her time to find someone that will stick with her through thick and thin .. I hope Joongki is the one ... 

Please let it end up with marriage ... yeah I may be dreaming too much ... If JJH can still be successful even though she's married and if won bin .. lbh can get married and still be as popular as before .. so why not Joongki ..

I ageee! She was tormented and criticized too much in the past by those crazy antis yet she still remained strong and able to withstand them all. I mean, just look at her, she looks like she never got bothered by it and never had a dang problem at all - she looks soooo fabulous! Those antis are just jealous because she's flawless, a complete package - beauty, brains and well, she's rich! 

Yes! Yes! Wedding bells, I do hear! Power couple in the future!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo thanks for the translation - do you know if there's any significance in the fact that SJK's name was placed before SHK? (would have thought her being the "senior" her name would have been placed first, unless they 'announcing' sthing through the placing of the names signoff) - if you get what i mean

1 minute ago, Bambiina said:

Pliss plisss .. let not this be an aprilfool joke.. plis plis plis

Yes .. @Bambiina. . Some people did wonder if it's an April fool joke.. cos they said surely the wealthy song couple would send a more elaborate garland if they should send one.. lol 

Thanks @joongkyo for your translation. . Any idea what else did the comments say ? 

But seriously. . If it's not a joke.. then there really leaves no doubt whatsoever Abt their status 

5 minutes ago, 2cents said:

@joongkyo thanks for the translation - do you know if there's any significance in the fact that SJK's name was placed before SHK? (would have thought her being the "senior" her name would have been placed first, unless they 'announcing' sthing through the placing of the names signoff) - if you get what i mean

Where?. 

In the tags in the caption?. The owner did tag SHK first  #송혜교 (SHK) , then #송중기 (SJK) and then #송송커플 (SongSong Couple)

If this is an April Fools prank, then it's such a cruel prank on us shippers. Though, I don't get what's so funny about it from her point of view?

If I'm the anchor woman, I would be so embarrassed like richard simmons and upset with anchor man for keep pushing her and SJK and kept asking SJK to say she is beautiful. That's so unprofessional and for putting guest on the spot. 

Come on,  if she is really that beautiful, a guy will naturallyacknowledge it. SJK works with lots of beautiful actress and it's anchor woman doesn't come close to some of them. To compare her beauty with SHK is really insulting SHK as she is know as one of  S Korea most beautiful woman. She is known as Goddess for a reason.

Me thinks that it's the anchor mam that is very much infatuated with the anchor woman.

1 minute ago, 2cents said:

on the left ribbon vertical one, his name is listed first, then hers after

(that's IF this pic isn't an april fools joke :)

oh yeah, didn't think too much of it. Maybe it's him who knows her more? . Like you said, if this is an April fools joke then the joke is on us...lol... I didn't understand the last tag at all though - it translates to  " EggBread/EggBun couple is not thankful  (heart emoticons)"

So, I don't know..lol

Cant read Korean.. :tears: But someone asked if it was truly sent by the actors.. apparently poster said no.. sigh...

@joongkyopls verify.. 

Sorry everyone.  If it was a false alarm :sweatingbullets:

But I'm already very touched by sjk 's refusal to bend to the silly kbs news anchor man's crazy persistence in getting  him to compliment the female anchor woman.  That's good enough for me for today ..:wub:

GUYS, IT'S AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

One guy asked her, "excuse me, but these are the real actors who have sent it to you?"

her reply " Nope.....kekekeke"

His reply" I see, so it's not real, but you should realise that this can spread over the internet and cause some major misunderstanding"

@apple2 yes, I was reading the comments and it was a joke. I don't even see how it's funny. I'm glad the guy told her that this can cause problems for SongSong. Crazy woman! I suggest you edit your first post and I have done so that there is no confusion caused.

If any of you see this outside of Soompi, please make sure to tell them it's a joke. 

The person who told her off is right, this can cause a lot of misunderstanding and I don't get how this is even a April Fool's day prank.

This will not be the first and the last that many people will ride on DOTs and our OTP's popularity for their selfish aim, just like the news presenters. Expect more of such false usage of our couple's names.

Anyway, I'm glad that SJK said that he's serious and a bit playful like YSJ, minus the fighting skills. That means he was really showing himself in DOTS. That means all his emotions and his love for KMY is SJK showing himself.

We have confirmation from SJK that he is 90% YSJ. Great.

Now, does anyone has confirmation that SHK is 90% KMY? Anything she said about herself and KMY? So that we can equate

YSJ loves KMY = SJK loves SHK    

KMY loves YSJ = SHK loves SJK

:D     :wub:

@jl08 Well, SHK in the past said that her role in Full House as Ji Eun was the closest to her real personality, this time during DOTS when she was talking about KMY, she said it's like KMY is a more mature/grown up Ji Eun.

So basically, yes SHK is KMY. So the theory works.

Ugghh!! I want to pull a SDY on that person who posted that! That's not even funny especially when people know they're going to have a party on this day. 

I wonder how our couple are doing now? Have fun you guys. You can get drunk if you want  :wub::phew:

hoping someone will sneak a picture of the two

Archived