[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Guest xyzebra

Hue...hue..hue.. You guys are such a hoot!

Below are what C-nets think about SJK's answer to the dating rumour question from yesterday's interview. I have also copied the Chinese emoticons from their comments, which add another layer of meaning words can't convey ;)

1. (+447) Hahahah, this answer is telling everyone: SHG and I have infinite possiblities...tootha_org.giftootha_org.giftootha_org.gif 

2. (+252) "If I don't choose Dr. KMY, she will get mad at me when I go home" hearta_org.gif 

3. (+113) The captain with high EQ, "If I don't choose Dr. KMY, she will get mad at me when I go home" hearta_org.gif How much does he adore her lxhxiudada_org.giflxhxiudada_org.gif please truly enjoy your relationship lxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.gif

4. (+73) Ah so it's enjoyment mm_org.gifdoge_org.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April's fool Drama Fever style... but I wasn't fooled tho...  how's yours? my husband was almost fainted when I told him 'yeobo I'm pregnant' he was like 'what? by age 41?!! awesome..' hahaha.

On the day when Song Kikyo announce.. we'll be the happiest and then I can die in peace...

3 minutes ago, xyzebra said:

Hue...hue..hue.. You guys are such a hoot!

Below are what C-nets think about SJK's answer to the dating rumour question from yesterday's interview. I have also copied the Chinese emoticons from their comments, which add another layer of meaning words can't convey ;)

1. (+447) Hahahah, this answer is telling everyone: SHG and I have infinite possiblities...tootha_org.giftootha_org.giftootha_org.gif 

2. (+252) "If I don't choose Dr. KMY, she will get mad at me when I go home" hearta_org.gif 

3. (+113) The captain with high EQ, "If I don't choose Dr. KMY, she will get mad at me when I go home" hearta_org.gif How much does he adore her lxhxiudada_org.giflxhxiudada_org.gif please truly enjoy your relationship lxhxixi_org.giflxhxixi_org.gif

4. (+73) Ah so it's enjoyment mm_org.gifdoge_org.gif

tootha_org.giftootha_org.giftootha_org.gif

Song Joong Ki to star in a new movie!

cb1c46c8ab1e26d6ee63f7daae0e0f09_1459411

Actor Song Joong Ki recently confirmed to star in a movie entitled 'Battleship Island.' 

This movie is his next screen piece after drama 'Descendants of the Sun.' Joong Ki will star in this movie as a Korean soldier named 'Park Moo Young,' who secretly entered Battleship Island to rescue a key personnel. 

Spoiler

cb1c46c8ab1e26d6ee63f7daae0e0f09_1459410

Actor So Ji Seob, Hwang Jung Min, and Lee Jung Hyun will also star in 'Battleship Island.' This movie will be directed by Ryu Seung Wan, who is well-known as the director of mega hit movie 'Berlin,' and 'Veteran.'

'Battleship Island' will be cranked in June, 2016. We will keep our fans updated on this. So, stay tuned!

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

- Photo Cr.: Blossom Ent., KBS, Namoo Ent., and NTC 

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1001

HIS NEXT PROJECT...I'LL ADD IT ON MY LIST...

Just an update on SJK SHK's itin for the HK trip next week:

They will be arriving in HK Mon 4 April 12.45pm, and leaving through the special exit at the airport (usually reserved for VIPs and big stars).

On Tues 5 April, 12pm they will be attending the ViuTV opening ceremony press conference at Four Seasons Hotel in IFC, Central.

Both of them will not be appearing in any public appearances this trip, so the only way for fans to 'catch' them will be through the secret exit at the airport (where the exit leads to the kerb of where they get picked up via car)

為宣傳ViuTV的開台劇《#太陽的後裔#》,將於下周一強勢襲港,於當天中午12時45分抵港,並會經由特別通道離開,再於翌日(星期二)中午現身中環四季酒店出席ViuTV的開台記者會。兩人此行不會亮相公開活動,所以一眾粉絲如想一睹雙宋的風采,看來只能在接機的秘道兩旁守候了。

cr: http://weibo.com/tvbchannel?refer_flag=0000015010_&from=feed&loc=nickname

On 4/1/2016 at 2:10 PM, joongkyo said:

@xyzebra cute!. So China has many real life SongSong shippers?

Looks like everyone is getting their wish!. Yoo Ah In will be playing Yoon Gi Oppa .... Hmm.... maybe MY goes out drinking with this Oppa?

cr. irnaarnila

Hmm, another version of the news state that Yoo Ah-in will appear as a cameo on the 13th episode, not the 13th April broadcast (which technically speaking, is the 15th episode): http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/910111. I don't know which to believe xD. 

In other news, there's not many details about the supposed DOTS party today. It calls for a celebration that DOTS is enjoying immense success and popularity, beating its own record with each episode. Why are they being so vague in announcing a celebration? Not even the time is being announced, I don't want to be too delulu but it's just suspicious. It's like they're going to announce some personal details that can't be revealed to the public. :sweatingbullets:

To sidetrack a bit, the winners of the Super VIU DotS event has been announced but unfortunately, I didn't win. So sorry to disappoint @missandrea, let's hope that we get some paparazzi photos from their Hong Kong promotion. Fingers crossed.

Edit: I just saw the link for the Instagram/Facebook post: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110385230. I can confirm that the title says that Yoo Ah-in will appear as a cameo on episode 13 (6th April) as a banker :lol:

They were seriously the most well loved couple nowadays! DF even used them for April Fools. I wouldn't mind if they'll be announcingg this as a joke at the party later. Ahhh seriously these two makes me crazy!! I haven't been productive since DoTs started. And now I think I'm starting to build up withdrawal symptoms from the drama. Hopefully this thread and ship will keep sailing even after DoTs end. Let's support each other and be each other's crying shoulder when this happens.  I think I'll start hoarding  for ice cream

And I'm so crazy about SJK, how can someone be that perfect? How can someone possess that charisma and sexual appeal and that gaze?!! What have you done to my heart!!!! It feels like a one-sided crazy love but I don't care. Its either me or SHK but I'll be more than happy if you'll be together in real life!  :phew:
I've been camping on the page with the gif of the hug staring like a fool. It felt like SJK not YSJ hugging her. Its so heartfelt and the way they swayed and how he held her.. the hug was tight already but he even craved for more and hugged her ever so tightly! Ahhhh.. Im floating. I remember when my bf used to hug me that way. It's like it's the way they hug in real life. SJK is such a good kisser and didn't know he's the sweetest best hugger too! If these two didn't win the daesang and the best couple, best hug, best kiss, couple of the year or whatever award I swear I'll camp outside KBS and protest there! Now who's with me??

BTW thank you for those kind words of appreciation and encouragement @twtwb :heart:

Guest xyzebra

@joongkyo, Detective, you are correct! In general, I feel like Chinese watchers of DOTS are more likely to ship SS because SJG is not really their nation's son-in-law or ideal man. :) 

And thank you for the date  about Yoo Ah-in's cameo! I read the korean article and believe he will actually play a bank teller 은행원, not a banker, which conjures a much more glamorous image. 

@2cents, thanks for the info on SS's HK itinerary! Four Seasons HK is such a boss pick! The view from any room facing Victoria Harbor is fantastic :D 

@SarahLovesGh My fave song would probably be Always (aside from Kim Na Young and Junsu's) because it reminds me so much about the first few episodes esp the helicopter scene and that first meeting in Urk. That song was bittersweet, kinda sad and full of longing but I love it. And since IDK korean whenever I start hearing that I.. Loove.. Yooouuu.. my head sings please say you love me too (ILY of Celine Dion) and that K.will song intro makes me want to sing your eyes, your eyes and reminds me of that bruno mars song Nothing on You.. I know, crazy right? I think I should do what Argus suggested, I'll learn korean!

18 minutes ago, xyzebra said:

@joongkyo, Detective, you are correct! In general, I feel like Chinese watchers of DOTS are more likely to ship SS because SJG is not really their nation's son-in-law or ideal man. :) 

And thank you for the date  about Yoo Ah-in's cameo! I read the korean article and believe he will actually play a bank teller 은행원, not a banker, which conjures a much more glamorous image. 

@2cents, thanks for the info on SS's HK itinerary! Four Seasons HK is such a boss pick! The view from any room facing Victoria Harbor is fantastic :D 

yeah Four Seasons hotel is like pretty much the best top tier hotel in Hong Kong, most of the big Hollywood and Asian stars stay there when they're in HK (unless they're staying on the Kowloon side then it's usually Interncontinental or Peninsula). It's def not cheap so ViuTV definitely is going all out on $$.

I also read in the media that the opening ceremony will be attended by government officials as well and Eason Chan (Top male singer in HK and parts of Asia) - looks like no expenses are being spared on this opening party - well of course, since the new TV channel is owned by the son of the richest Tycoon in Hong Kong and biggest richest company in HK.

By the way if anyone knows where the DOTs celebration is in Gangham tonight - is it Hotel or restaurant? As i'm in Seoul at the moment, i might "just happen to be in the area" haha

Edit: They're flying Korean Airlines - KE613 - Departing Incheon 10.05am arriving HK 12.45pm
If they're flying 1st class then there's only 6 seats (3x 2 seaters) on this flight

Seat map - http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Korean_Air/Korean_Air_Airbus_A330-300.php?flightno=613&date=

@angieknows_11 well, you're exactly right. They are both blind and obnoxious anyways, I wouldn't worry about them. I have to forgive them though, they are the only people I can talk - eye to eye with regards to Korean dramas and DOTS most especially (besides members of this thread) and yes, they listen to my Song-Song shipper advocacy! HA! I believe there's a whole bunch of song-song shippers across Asia and the Americas! 

@SarahLovesGh it's ok, hun! At least you tried your luck! Who knows, we might randomly see them one of this days! *wishful thinking*

Guest xyzebra
13 minutes ago, 2cents said:

yeah Four Seasons hotel is like pretty much the best top tier hotel in Hong Kong, most of the big Hollywood and Asian stars stay there when they're in HK (unless they're staying on the Kowloon side then it's usually Interncontinental or Peninsula). It's def not cheap so ViuTV definitely is going all out on $$.

I also read in the media that the opening ceremony will be attended by government officials as well and Eason Chan (Top male singer in HK and parts of Asia) - looks like no expenses are being spared on this opening party - well of course, since the new TV channel is owned by the son of the richest Tycoon in Hong Kong and biggest richest company in HK.

By the way if anyone knows where the DOTs celebration is in Gangham tonight - is it Hotel or restaurant? As i'm in Seoul at the moment, i might "just happen to be in the area" haha

The Peninsula gets my pick ;) The Spa experience is just..<3 

Wow...HK is really going all out! And I am glad you mentioned that the two Songs will be well insulated from everyone. I feel a bit protective of this budding "some"! 

You are in SEOUL!?! I am so jelly! Hit up O'sulloc in Myeongdong if you like delicious tea! I believe our in-house detective joongkyo might be able to answer your question in regards to the location! :D 

@2cents Sorry, I've got no idea - some reports saying restaurant and yet other saying restaurant. I think there's more chances of it being a restaurant, but it would have to be a pretty big venue to house so many people. And some place where people flock to drink, since you're there maybe you'd know better which restaurant in Gangnam fits the bill. Also, I believe that Dispatch might be at the venue this time (so maybe look out for paparazzi?*) since the news of this party was shared by the media unlike the earlier wrap part on the 30th Dec and 25th March.

Thanks for the information, I presume that SongSong will be in first class together and their restive staff will be on the plane flying either business or economy. I can only imagine the crowd gathering at the airport. Plus, it's a weekend so many more people will be able to go and now that we know which hotel they're going to be staying at. Probably many fans will camp out.

@xyzebra and @2cents any news of a photo shoot with Elle Hong Kong on any of the Chinese portals?

GUYS WATCH THIS VERSION IN THE END!!!. THEY TALK MORE ABOUT SHK!

The news anchor lady trying so hard to flirt with him on that question of who he would save amongst them - "beauties, children and elderly". I'm glad he was witty enough to say he'd save himself and the bit about breaking up SongSong couple!!!!. SJK, you're the boss!

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@2cents Sorry, I've got no idea - some reports saying restaurant and yet other saying restaurant. I think there's more chances of it being a restaurant, but it would have to be a pretty big venue to house so many people. And some place where people flock to drink, since you're there maybe you'd know better which restaurant in Gangnam fits the bill. Also, I believe that Dispatch might be at the venue this time (so maybe look out for paparazzi?*) since the news of this party was shared by the media unlike the earlier wrap part on the 30th Dec and 25th March.

Thanks for the information, I presume that SongSong will be in first class together and their restive staff will be on the plane flying either business or economy. I can only imagine the crowd gathering at the airport. Plus, it's a weekend so many more people will be able to go and now that we know which hotel they're going to be staying at. Probably many fans will camp out.

@xyzebra and @2cents any news of a photo shoot with Elle Hong Kong on any of the Chinese portals?

Better translations uploaded by KBSWorld

The news anchor lady trying so hard to flirt with him on that question of who he would save amongst them - "beauties, children and elderly". I'm glad he was witty enough to say he'd save himself. SJK, you're the boss!

No news so far on any of the portals in regards to any other events or photo shoot with Elle HK yet, will let you know as soon if i hear anything! I know SHK did a photo shoot for one of the mags one time when she was in HK, the staff were all holding up massive blankets and stuff to stop the media trying to take photos of the outdoor photo shoot. I'm hoping she does a photoshoot with SJK similar to the one she did with Huang Xiao Ming.

Haha, well my friend said we're going to Itaewon tonight for drinks - let's be hoping they have an after dinner after party in that area? Let's see if i get lucky tonight.... HAHAHAHA... guys pray for me!

@2cents I'll pray for you, I'm giddy right now because of that new video where SJK stood his ground and wouldn't pick that female announcer. Whew....this ship just keeps on sailing, wondering why KBS didn't show that in the news telecast. :phew:

I was just watching the extended interview myself and I couldn't help but be glad the bits in the end weren't aired on TV. The last three-five minutes of that interview seemed more like the anchors get some self-gratification at the expense of making SJK uncomfortable. It's one thing for an entertainment section of KBS to ask funny questions, but to ask him :

1.To classify the anchors as one of the three "beauty, elderly and child"

2. Badgering him into complimenting the female anchor's looks.

2. Who he would save if SHK and the female anchor were drowning?

I'm glad SJK was able to maintain his cool , the male anchor reminded me of a real life General Yoon (pre-episode 12) who was trying to marry off his daughter to a hallyu star. Ughh....

37 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

GUYS WATCH THIS VERSION IN THE END!!!. THEY TALK MORE ABOUT SHK!

The news anchor lady trying so hard to flirt with him on that question of who he would save amongst them - "beauties, children and elderly". I'm glad he was witty enough to say he'd save himself and the bit about breaking up SongSong couple!!!!. SJK, you're the boss!

@joongkyo I love the last part...he will really never abandon SHK (KMY) and the Song Song couple...marked that! Hah!

35 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@2cents I'll pray for you, I'm giddy right now because of that new video where SJK stood his ground and wouldn't pick that female announcer. Whew....this ship just keeps on sailing, wondering why KBS didn't show that in the news telecast. :phew:

OHHHHH MY GOD .. I LUB YOU LUB YOUUUU,

SONG JOONG KI ..... You make me the happiest person alive ... I love love love how you dodge every answer and held you ground  .. and you didn't give in for the sake of giving face .   excuse my vocab... 

You played around with words ... it wouldn't hurt if you just get in the game give in and choose that anchor woman ... 3 questions and you refused to choose her ... wahahahahhshhahah wahshsshsg wahshahsgs omigahhh.. I now declare your fan for life .. please take care SHK for us.... 

I screaming ... joyyyyously .. I love love love you and your witty answer .. not forgetting SHK...not even for a second.  This a dead give away .. HE loves HER ...

3 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

@joongkyo I love the last part...he will really never abandon SHK (KMY) and the Song Song couple...marked that! Hah!

yeah, but how irritating were the two anchors being!. Poor guy had to finally say something nice about that woman or else everyone would think that he's a jerk but seriously SJK, gets an A+ grade for not choosing that crazy female announcer just too make her feel good, nor did he call her a beauty until that mad male announcer basically forced him to say something about her looks. SongSong forever, thanks SJK!! :wub:

Wow!!! That anchor woman was thirsty af!!!! I'm like seriously WTH is it really necessary for the anchorman to push her to SJK like that?? Like many times?? Flirting on national tv? And on a news program? That sure is unprofessional. And that Kim min something and SHK seriously??? Hahahaha! I criiiiinged!!! Good thing our Joongki is so polite. I can sense he's uncomfortable with all that pushing. No matter what you do guys he will always choose SHK and KMY!! 

And about the question about how he mentally prepared to be one with the character.. Ladies, we are not delulu for thinking YSJ is really SJk especially in most of their scenes. Here are some of his answers: 
(I kind of just dissected the important parts)

"And with time, it naturally came to me. I naturally felt he was me and          

I FELT HOW HE FELT 
"Of course, I tried to get into character as well"

"I felt that the character was so much like me in many ways, and it came rather NATURALLY. He and I have a lot in common."

So all this time we were right, those actions, that killer gaze the hugs the kisses the tension and those FEELINGS!!! That is SJK!!!! (Like 80%)

NOW SQUEAL!!! :wub:

Archived