[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

14 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Anyone else amaze at how identical SJK's answer sounded to their representatives' official statements? It looks like their PR departments have been in touch. ^_^

Sorry to cut your post short but I totally agree with that!! I'm pretty sure before the airing of the news segment, he was given the questions and possibly even the answers he is supposed to say. Not saying thats exactly what happened but it is likely, thats probably why they match up so well. 

Edit: To add to my statement, he was wearing like a bluetooth device or something LOL, so yeah someone couldve been reading the answers to him or explaining the basics of what he is supposed to say like "say you're hanging out and like the rumours". I'm not saying this to ruin anyones imaginations that it comes from his heart cause he may have written down his answers and then re-iterated them during his interview. Anything is possible. 

Honestly, either way the public would be upset if he said he is dating SHK and would be upset if he isnt. So basically at this point, his best option would be to not deny it and keep it hidden until the drama is over. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure how to interpret his interview. He didn't say whether the rumor is true or not but rather how it originated and his reaction to it. The last part

" That kind of response comes because people love the drama. I'm enjoying it."

imo meant that the rumor is a testament of people liking the drama and the enjoying it was referring to people liking the drama. On the other hand I don't know what he meant by 

"These days, the drama team eats out a lot together, and that sort of talk is like a snack I have with Song Hye Kyo."

The first part explains origins of the rumor but what about the second one? Why did he mention SHK? Does it mean they are together a lot? He likes the rumor? Snacks have a supporting role that helps reach the main goal, if so is foreshadowing something? Then again he might be referring too that snacks don't last long and the same will happen with the rumor.

I have another point to raise!

SJK is going to start shooting for his new film Battleship in May, I've read that for his role he's been asked to lose a lot of weight because the character demands it.

If that is the case, why is Mr. SJK who was oh-so-strict with his diet on DOTS that he couldn't go out to drink and eat with Jingoo and the other guys able to suddenly put aside his strict professionalism and eat several meals with a certain Ms.SHK?

It just doesn't add up. I'm confident now that when he goes to restaurants with the gang, he doesn't eat anything but draws nourishment from gazing upon his lady love. Which is why since he can't eat, he must go out with her as often as possible so that he may get his daily vitamins and minerals.

I told you SJK, I would get to the bottom of this.

problem_solved_by_ciezure-d6gcqd3.gif

I have been watching and re-watching his interview. I liked that his facial expression changed quite a bit when asked about the dating rumour. Ha! :phew: Well, nah, he probably was just a bit nervous, because he had to be careful in answering such a question. Skip to 4:08 to check for yourself. Okay, I am officially in delulu-land! 

Question, has there been any actors in Korea in recent years, who have been asked in a broadcasted interview about a dating rumour, say in a press conference or whatnot? We usually just see interviews in print and in the web, and it is usually their agencies who answer for them. I think this is the first time I have seen an actor been asked directly and made to comment on a dating rumour. So, more points for Joong Ki on this. 

@larienssi ITA.

I was really surprised that the interviewer asked him that, though we were all joking about it. I don't think anyone of us seriously thought it would come up during a news interview.

But it seems like he was okay with answering the question without answering the question. I'm really wondering why he wouldn't flat out refuse the rumour. It's not like the ratings are going to suffer, the show has captured an entire continent's imagination. DOTS team doesn't need to media play anymore.

Have I told you guys I love lately?? If not then here it goes, I LOVE YOU ALL SONG-SONG SHIPPERS, your posts make me laugh, smile, giggle, think and just overall make my day!!

I haven't yet watched the episode since it makes me mad watching and not understanding what are they saying but I couldn't resist and watch the one clip of our couple and their over the top cute interactions, just SHK's facial expressions and the way SJK reacted is the most natural chemistry I have ever seen in an on-screen couple, it just doesn't happen if you're not close or intimate with someone. Mind you, when I first watched it I didn't understand a word but just looking at how their eyes brighten up when they look at each other, the way they smile at each other, talk at each other, it just feels real and not acting at all, either that or they are just the best freaking actors in the universe (not that they are not great ones but you get my point).

Thank you @joongkyo for translating the answer of SJK and all the others too for your efforts. Now, SJK aren't you sneaky? Man oh man, did our captain just give us the green light to continue our high speed sailing? Because it sure felt like that! See I studied law and know my way around words and getting through people without making it obvious and our SJK is very skilled with words and knows how to answer without confirming or denying anything. Of course, he knew he would get asked about the rumor so he had some kind of answer in his head but if truly nothing is happening and they are just friends and colleagues, the only way to make this rumor stop would be to just say "I understand it comes because of the drama and because we play two people who are in love but no, we are just friends", and truly, I would be bummed and somehow because it would come directly from him it would be more direct of denial BUT did he deny it? NO, he even said he enjoyed it, and he also made a point on saying we go out a lot and have meals, but why SJK-shi ?? Is like he is trying to make it seem like it's normal if they see them together in order to protect their relationship but also not denying it.

Ahhhh, these two make me smile and make my heart flutter!

Happy sailing guys, we are going strong! 

If SJK wants, he can use the standard phrase for all artistes who are cornered: "Acting as a couple in love, Hye Kyo noona and I have great chemistry in the drama and people love that".....we're good friends and  colleagues and I am glad to have her as my sunbaenim. We learnt from each other a lot and enjoyed working with each other".  There - simple enough to put a stop to rumours.

But - what did SJK answer? Anything near that? No.

Plus -  our Song couple did not have rumours for snacks - they had macarons while discussing how to tackle the rumours, remember? So that was just another smoke screen to divert attention to their real dating.  :D

@joongkyo thanks for the eng sub!

Gosh. This ship indeed keeps on sailing. 

Guess this is why SJK didn't do any interviews before regarding the drama. After all, giving interviews via magazines or entertainment news is too mainstream. Gotta do it on prime time news instead and be the first actor to do it also! lol

and maybe the reason SJK and SHK didn't do any pictorials for magazines is because later they will give us something even more better. Like maybe....Pre-wedding shots!!:phew: hahaha

Lol. they were both so cute and heartbreaking on tonight DOtS eps. 

and SJK is really really smart and witty. I like that he jokes about how someone will get angry if he didn't choose KMY. He's being playful and awesome :wub:

3 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

AG to the GREE chingu!!

YEAHHH RIGHT Joong Ki ssi... where did U sleep in the Big Apple?? in one of those hotel in Manhattan? in Rockefeller center?? I DON'T THINK SO.. oooww owww nope.... you've never been there honey it's your first time... who is better than Kyo to show NYC and all the best restaurants (Kyo loves Nobu) and those cosy -nobody care even if you are Paris Hilton- eateries there in Meat Packing District? man you gained at least 8 kgs I can see that... 

Actually I read in some fan sites that he had been to NYC for holiday before. Fans even took pic with him there when he was on holiday, before enlistment.

38 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Actually I read in some fan sites that he had been to NYC for holiday before. Fans even took pic with him there when he was on holiday, before enlistment.

That is correct! New York is a place he visits often. He once took a trip there alone and some lucky fans ran into him and he treated them to lunch. Isn't he such a nice guy? :) 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! OH MAN THIS THREAD IS AMAZING, FILLED WITH SO MANY WONDERFUL POSTS AND INFORMATIVE ONES TOO WE ARE TRULY LUCKY.....THIS SHIP HAS NOT ONLY SAILED BUT IS ON ITS WAY TO A LITTLE ISLAND CALLED PARADISE WHERE A WHITE DRESS AND A WHITE TUX AWAITE THESE TWO (sorry the last part got a little too carried away hehe)

Any whoo I was thinking for fun.... Since SHK had mentioned in the mid dots conference that 80% of YSJ is SJK but lol it was cute that SJK said she should have said 90% and so now it got me thinking what are the differences? If all the ladies who have been watching the drama fell for YSJ in DOTS then surely SHK fell for YSJ as well... :blush: which means....... she must have fell for a certain man as well right (cough..cough)

15 CHARACTER TRAITS OF YSJ: (the blue is the one that I didn't consider SJK to have...)

• Handsome (rocks every article of clothing and nails it)
  • Smart
  • Cheeky
  • Outgoing
  • flirt
  • Brave (Willing to go on a peacekeeping mission)
  • Protective (DEFINITELY)
  • Athletic
  • Funny
  • Determined (Despite being rejected 3 times he won't give up)
  • Speaks his mind (confession)
  • Persuasive (First date)
  • Gentleman/Considerate (DEFINITELY)
  • Mischievous 
  • Good kisser (DEFINITELY)

Now if SJK is 80% of these traits than that would leave 3 of those traits above out... lol my picks would be: MISCHIEVOUS, OUTGOING and BRAVE (in the context mentioned) Otherwise EVERYTHING ELSE DESCRIBES SJK LOL NOW WITH THAT IN MIND (if they are in fact dating) SHK YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A LUCKY WOMAN

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE THO...... SJK = YSJ

song-joong-ki-news9-e1459348548802-800x4

BUT......

THAT DOESNT MEAN SJK IS NOT A LUCKY MAN. SHK IS THE EPITOME OF A GODDESS! 

U3GLgu.gif

Wow...wow....this thread is moving so fast...soompi acting weird yest. And I can't post anything....:bawling:

Am still reviewing all your finding people and have so much to say but I have to take shower and get ready to my office....gosh....but I want to say the Aegyeo scene is killing me.....I dunno if SJK have seen SHK doing Aegyeo before....look at him....how happy he was s and my fav. Part when he said "Cheotahh" awwwww...he 100% approved SHK Aegyeo......

Edit: (Opps sorryy wrong date...am to excited...mian...lol)

Thank you chingoo....am so glad am in this beautiful thread....

Isn't it funny that we predicted SJK/SHK/UUA/Blossom's exact plan? Of course the two are told to hang around DoTS cast so they can back it up and say the gatherings are casual between colleagues. And of course that's exactly what SJK answered. kekeke. But I'm willing to bet SHK would not go out with the Alpha boys alone. Haha! SJK, you're smart but we're smarter. :P Wait a couple more months when the Alpha Team refuse to play third wheel and we will know the truth.^_^

6 hours ago, jl08 said:

If SJK wants, he can use the standard phrase for all artistes who are cornered: "Acting as a couple in love, Hye Kyo noona and I have great chemistry in the drama and people love that".....we're good friends and  colleagues and I am glad to have her as my sunbaenim. We learnt from each other a lot and enjoyed working with each other".  There - simple enough to put a stop to rumours.

But - what did SJK answer? Anything near that? No.

Plus -  our Song couple did not have rumours for snacks - they had macarons while discussing how to tackle the rumours, remember? So that was just another smoke screen to divert attention to their real dating.  :D

@joongkyo thanks for the eng sub!

omaygad i love youu @jl08 this is the best explanation for me when i read some comment in this forums about what he answered yesterday. just why didn't he give a standard phrase like other cuple lead on the drama will do...:phew:

13 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

where is everyone???  

here here :wub:

If you watch till 1:46-2:42, he talks about SHK. Just watch his eyes when he is asked about how he feels about all these dating rumours and when he says he is enjoying it with SHK, they like to talk about it, it seems like a man saying yeah my girlfriend and I are enjoying the attention please look favourably upon us. I am pretty convinced they are dating because the way he answers the questions, hes trying to not smile like an idiot LOL. He seems so so so happy even I'm smiling like a crazy person. You have my blessings!

EDIT: I just noticed something else!!! I'm going delulu BUT when he is asked who he prefers more or likes more, MY or MJ, he says because he has more on-screen time with MY, he pauses and thinks for a second "Also.......... " [here I thought, he'd say that's my girlfriend so I OBVIOUSLY have to pick her but he didnt say that and said ] "If I don't say MY, Ill be in trouble". So he did say that he had to pick her because its MY but honestly, sometimes lead actors pick the second lead actress, there are no hard feelings but he still picked her soooooo. ;)

I see Joong Ki practiced his poker face somewhat well for this IV :wub: 

See my thing is that he could have easily said "No we're not dating!" or "Those rumors are very fake I laughed about them" but he didn't. Why not just simply end the rumors with a quick and easy "No"?

I am 100% sure that Dispatch has something on them. They don't seem like the type to be super careful about leaving tracks. I can see Dispatch waiting for DOTs to end before they release their info to us :phew:

Archived