[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

WAH I still need to backread some stuff but I wanted to comment on his "statement" shortly. Loved it. It would've been so easy to just add "but.. we're just close colleagues/friends" and he didn't. I'm pretty sure he was briefed on the questions he would be getting beforehand, so nothing was a surprise. He probably prepared answers already. He found a way to make it sound like he's denying it but he actually isn't. Nor confirming of course.

It's kind of the same with their reps statement a little over a week ago.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha nope, it's not just you @leedonghaek, that scripted answer sure does come in handy. 

I don't understand korean so I just watched his expressions closely, instead. But he's quick to say KMY tho, like he already knows the answer even before the question. I guess someone must be watching and you don't want to make her mad, Captain? LOL

And NO, I dont think he answered the question. He could've just said NO, we're not dating. Period. but but but.. He didn't!! Uggh my head. Now I'm having the so called ( as what some referred to as)  "Asia McClain" syndrome

Based on what the translations that has been here in this forum, I believe SJK didn't denied the dating rumors. Rather, he answered different from the question. Just like what others say, he could answer a YES or NO. However, he said things why would people think they're dating. (That should be the question, at least XD)

PS: Newcomer here. <3

Tonight's ep is exciting and I must say that SHK is ...... divinity personified.

How can she look so beautiful under those circumstances of being kidnapped and threatened and slapped all at one go? How can she look so beautiful while feeling frightened and crying? Most actresses will be a total wreck when they cry cos they'll be exaggerating and screaming. I've enough of those. But, I'll never have enough of our Goddess.

Just one word to describe her.

DAEBAK.    :D

43 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@joongkyo and @applegirl2, thanks for your translations.  Here is a bit more detailed translation from weibo:

When asked about the dating rumors between SJK and SHK, SJK replied "probably it's because the cast has often been eating together recently, plus in the the drama we are very much in love so that's why everyone thinks of it that way.  I had quite enjoyed it", he laughed after saying that.  So yeah, definitely not denying the rumors :lol:

They are so freaking cute together.  I think SJK is not acting at all when he smiled at her

SJK can seriously consider becoming a politican if he ever quits acting with the way he can answer questions without really "answering the question!"...

I think I can't sleep tonight - first the interview and then the episode tonight. GaHHHHHH!

I don't care if I'm being delulu anymore, SJK you're basically telling me that you are loving that all of us are delulu over you and SHK. So I'm just gonna group hug all of you, @melissala, @ilovesjk, @missandrea, @twtwb, @Jalhanda, @hclover96, @SeGafanlady, @jl08, @SarahLovesGh, @applegirl2, @leedonghaek, @gangurhar, @larienssi, @Bambiina, @redwinecouple, @alleverything, @crixa, @larinalove [ I don't think I missed anyone out, if I did sorry] because it looks like he just gave us permission to ship them officially! 

giphy.gif

i found this article, about the interview on 'News 9'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/song-joong-ki-talks-about-dating-rumors-involving-song-hye-kyo-on-news9

Spoiler

Song Joong Ki talks about dating rumors involving Song Hye Kyo on 'News9'

On March 30, Song Joong Ki appeared on KBS news program 'News9' and talked about dating rumors. He said, "I think the dating rumors started because people love the drama," referring to his love line with Song Hye Kyo on 'Descendants of the Sun'.

Song Joong Ki continued, "These days, the drama team eats out a lot together, and that sort of talk is like a snack I have with Song Hye Kyo. That kind of response comes because people love the drama. I'm enjoying it."

why he said 'i'm enjoying it'? Enjoying the response of the drama or the dating rumor? kekekekek :lol::lol:

@jl08 I totally agree. I know it was a kidnapping scene and I was supposed to feel sad, but I was drawn to how beautiful Song Hye Kyo looked in those scenes, tears forming in her eyes, and then crying and sobbing. Goodness, she could dress up in rags and still look amazing. 

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I'd just like to draw attention to a few things : 

1. The fact that SJK did not use the age old cliched line "We're just good friends (Colleagues)".

2. By referring to them eating together, it seems like he's telling us not to be surprised if they are to be seen eating together again?

3. He said they're enjoying the interest, which means that he's not angry at the speculation. In fact that statement of his is like telling us to go ahead and ship the two of them in real life - because y'know , he's enjoying it.

4. I really liked the way he answers the question about choosing between KMY and YMJ, he didn't say any names (but we all know what he meant) when he said that someone would be upset if he didn't choose them. It was really cute!.

OR, am I being delulu?

Nope. 100% agree.  He could have just said she's my sunbaenim who I respect.  We have dinner sometime because the whole cast was close after filming.  Or he could have just flat out said no, I'm not dating her.   We are just friends. 

And yes, they eat together so don't be surprised if you hear about it again.  I also think he doesn't mind the shipping.  Maybe in my delusional mind because that means people will eventually support them. :P 

Oh my GOD........ What a bundle of joy I received tonight. That testimony from the restaurant staff, and his interview.... Now, i wont call myself delulu anymore. I wont allow it!! Now it's those who DONT ship these two are the DELUSIONAL ones!!!!!

oh im hearing wedding bells...i am..i am...

OMG I am shaking in happiness to watch the interview... as usual my super savvy and sexy Song Joong Ki I know I have chosen the right bias from the get go (6 years ago!) and his answers (even if it's all planned) still awesomely heartwarming, wise and heartthrobbing.. as his noona fan I'm beyond satisfied.. as Kyonatic I am over the moon.. my babies are in a GREAT HAPPY place indeed! 

I neglect DotS ep 11 because of this LOL sawwryy but I need to know the details about the interview.. and wow dammm he's indeed looked so mightly fine.. love makes the whole colors in the world more vibrant!

Also, people!.

Isn't it extremely strange! Like extremely strange that every actor cast opposite SHK talks about her beauty and gushes over it. Hell, even the married men and female actresses who work with her in the same drama mention it because it's like stating the obvious, like look the sky is blue today  or hey, if you jump in a pool of water you're gonna get wet.

But, our man SJK, has never ever ever said anything about her looks. Not even once!. I mean this guy was all full of praises for his other actresses and their looks (blah blah blah) but when it comes to the one and true Goddess, our man is awful silent.

I'm not saying this because I'm obsessed with looks but it's just awfully weird to me. SJK does so many weird things that make me oh so suspicious!.

I am sooooo suspicious of you JoongKi and Mister, I got my eyes on you!

giphy.gif

@joongkyo

Lol....how to sleep knowing that we've got the license from SJK to ship him with SHK?

He's known to be witty and so we see how he weaved his way out of the question and leave ambiguous answers to his advantage which is like preparing everyone for something that he never deny tonight. He's offering a route out for people to spot them together again, and not make a fuss of it. Yes, so that they an enjoy their date and not get worried about dating speculations but actually, they're dating using Team Alpha to cover up.

So people who spot them together will say "Oh, it's because we're too deep into the drama" but truth is - our OTP is too deep into each other.

Am I making sense?  :D

@jl08 oooooh, so he's using reverse psychology, hypnotism and projection all at once.

I get it!. SJK , I really see what you trying to do to me but I shall not be fooled by your clever words. No, not I!. From today Perseverance shall be my new middle name and I will get down to the bottom of this! Challenge accepted!

Challenge-Accepted-Reaction-Gif-11.gif

You're going down Mr. SJK, you who think you're so very clever. Muahahaha

12 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Also, people!.

Isn't it extremely strange! Like extremely strange that every actor cast opposite SHK talks about her beauty and gushes over it. Hell, even the married men and female actresses who work with her in the same drama mention it because it's like stating the obvious, like look the sky is blue today  or hey, if you jump in a pool of water you're gonna get wet.

But, our man SJK, has never ever ever said anything about her looks. Not even once!. I mean this guy was all full of praises for his other actresses and their looks (blah blah blah) but when it comes to the one and true Goddess, our man is awful silent.

I'm not saying this because I'm obsessed with looks but it's just awfully weird to me. SJK does so many weird things that make me oh so suspicious!.

Hi, I'm actually join this forum because I really love the chemistry of YSJ and KMY but in real life I would like SHK to be with KDW...but if they really dating then that would also be perfect :blush: (I would only feeling a little bit bad for KDW though) :lol:

and yes what I would like to said that I couldn't agree more about your statement... I remember I have read somewhere on interview when SJK said that he was happy to act with MCW because she's pretty! I also remember on how SJK will always praise other actress easily...but in his interview until today, I have never heard him praising how beautiful SHK is, which that was the most of his co-star already said....Hmm he do really strange about this!... *suspicious*

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Also, people!.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Oh wow...silent water runs deep as they say....and no matter what...SJK...we will get to the bottom of this! :P

40 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I think I can't sleep tonight - first the interview and then the episode tonight. GaHHHHHH!

I don't care if I'm being delulu anymore, SJK you're basically telling me that you are loving that all of us are delulu over you and SHK. So I'm just gonna group hug all of you, @melissala, @ilovesjk, @missandrea, @twtwb, @Jalhanda, @hclover96, @SeGafanlady, @jl08, @SarahLovesGh, @applegirl2, @leedonghaek, @gangurhar, @larienssi, @Bambiina, @redwinecouple, @alleverything, @crixa, @larinalove [ I don't think I missed anyone out, if I did sorry] because it looks like he just gave us permission to ship them officially! 

Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! More group hugs! I can't sleep either after working darn 12hrs last night! My mind is blowing up a storm, I am overwhelmed with all these recent events! Gaaaaah! I guess that's true after all- birds of the same feathers flock together! 

Archived