[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

12 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

*CAVEAT , I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN COMPLETELY!*

So basically first thing they asked him was about the rumours circulating the two of them, and in my limited korean knowledge he didn't seem to say yes or no. It was like he brushed it aside, something about the cast spending time together or something like that.

So the female anchor asked him who would he choose in real life, MY or MJ?. So, he said I never expected a news channel to ask me such a question. Then he said someone would get angry if I didn't answer MY. (lol...I'm dying)

Then they spoke some more about his impact on hallyu etc. (basically standard stuff).

Thanks, @joongkyo. I hope someone will transcribe the full interview :)

It is interesting that he neither confirmed nor denied they're dating when he could have nipped it in the bud. If there's nothing going on, why not just be direct about it, yeah? Instead, it seems he just somewhat parroted what their respective agencies mentioned about group dates. Hmmm ... suspicious ... Hehe. Okay, trying not to be deluded ...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Rofl, KBS news trolled us into thinking it would be one hour of Oppa news, instead we're watching North Korean missile strikes. Why do I feel SJK was invited as a way to push forward unity propaganda.

LIVE stream comments are hilarious.

haha what a great troll. i can imagine the comment lol lol

1 minute ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo Are you serious? Hahaha! How clever! SJK is back, wits and all! LOL. I have something to say about this but I will wait for later to do so since time does not permit now and we are also 10 minutes away from Episode 11. Didn't know you understood Korean. That's awesome!

I have very rudimentary understanding of spoken and written Korean, BUT PLEASE DON'T KILL ME if what I said turns out to be wrong. 

I am however sure about what he said about MY. The dating rumour, it really looked like he neither gave a confirmation nor a refusal and the news anchors didn't push for more..which is why the female segwayed into asking him to choose between the two female characters in the show.

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

No, that Dr. Kang reference was to the coming episodes. Something about saving blah blah blah....not related to the rumour. The rumour question came from the old male anchor and SJK didn't mention the person's name...he just said someone would be "pijing" (I don't know if it's the correct spelling ) but I'm pretty sure it's used in dramas when a character is annoyed/irritated with another.

Aaaah never mind, I just love hearing his saying KMYssi and dr. Kang :D *big hug* for you @joongkyo :heart:

OK ... usually if the rumour is untrue, star usually said out loud in person. Since he brushed it aside, he didn't say it is untrue nor confirm the rumour ... so it could be true. Lol ... I'M talking in circles. 

When a star avoid answering the big question on everyone's mind including the NEWS (not entertainment news channel, mind you), this means the songsong couple really took the whole S Korea by storm and there's really something seriously brewing. Lol

I'm delulu again.

Just now, joongkyo said:

ALSO, HE DID NOT CALL HER NOONA...When he spoke about SHK, he said SHK-shi. :phew:

Like, how SHK calls him SJK-shi.

It would've been strange for him to call her Noona on the nightly news but the way he said her name made me get butterflies in my stomach :wub:

33 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

ALSO, HE DID NOT CALL HER NOONA...When he spoke about SHK, he said SHK-shi. :phew:

Like, how SHK calls him SJK-shi.

Hahaha. It's all in the details ... I'm really being cautious about what I assume, but aaaah, like someone said, it all goes back to square one. There's that feeling, you know, but eeeeh ...I haven't wanted anyone this badly to be together since Bae Doo Na and Jim Sturgess (and before that, Brad and Angelina), and I analyzed the crap out of their interviews and body language before it was finally confirmed they had been dating. 

7 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

It would've been strange for him to call her Noona on the nightly news but the way he said her name made me get butterflies in my stomach :wub:

Actually it would have been okay for him to call her that, Noona is a respectful endearment for a woman older to you in age. The -shi is used for a more formal conversation, however since it wouldn't be okay for him to call her "Hye Kyo" like JIS does and he didn't seem to call her SHK noona like YAI does. I guess SHK-shi made most sense.

I watched it again, so he said that "these days the cast of DOTS meet up, SHK-shi is also there and it seems many people are interested in the drama maybe that is the reason for such rumours"

AGAIN, GUYS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY SHARED WHAT I UNDERSTOOD. IN CASE HE DID ADDRESS THE DATING RUMOR/DENIED IT  AND I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID THEN I'M EXTREMELY SORRY.

26 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

*CAVEAT , I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN COMPLETELY!*

So basically first thing they asked him was about the rumours circulating the two of them, and in my limited korean knowledge he didn't seem to say yes or no. It was like he brushed it aside, something about the cast spending time together or something like that.

So the female anchor asked him who would he choose in real life, MY or MJ?. So, he said I never expected a news channel to ask me such a question. Then he said someone would get angry if I didn't answer MY. (lol...I'm dying)

Then they spoke some more about his impact on hallyu etc. (basically standard stuff).

For limited korean, this is not bad of a translation at all! Can't wait for the dating rumor answer! Waaah! Of course, he has to choose KMY! Who else would get upset if he didn't choose KMY herself - SHK?! Haha. Wishful thinking again. And you mentioned he did not addressed her as noona... GOLD MINE! Best information so far! I literally drove fast to catch all the action... missed the interview though! But loving all the translations so far! 

Hehehe. Here are personal screen caps. I would have more, but someone more important than Joong Ki needed my attention: My dog ;)

I snapped the heck out of the ones that had him puckering, but I also like the ones of him with the flirty glint in his eyes ...

qmeXyy.pngyeKerT.png

PgjFAB.pngSbT4bw.pngopo74Y.png3MEBzi.png8fn3uO.pngb22rKk.pngSh8TcG.pngxRFDc9.pngieI5eM.pngbHJPQT.pngK6eqE7.png

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

AGAIN, GUYS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY SHARED WHAT I UNDERSTOOD. IN CASE HE DID ADDRESS THE DATING RUMOR/DENIED IT  AND I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID THEN I'M EXTREMELY SORRY.

So hes really denied it? really? Well i guess we should wait for the full subs soon..

Anyway EP.11 already started! :blush:

1 minute ago, MiAmour said:

So hes really denied it? really? Well i guess we should wait for the full subs soon..

Anyway EP.11 already started! :blush:

According to me he didn't deny.

I watched it again, so he said that "these days the cast of DOTS meet up, SHK-shi is also there and it seems many people are interested in the drama maybe that is the reason for such rumours"

Oh @joongkyo have I said that I love you? Thanks so much, I didn't know you undersand Korean. It's okay, even if it's not totally correct translation but you gave us an idea what is really happening there. I only understand when they talked about the confession, lol. 

Happy watching live guys, can't stream, the lagging always killed me. 

Fighting! 

Archived