[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STARTING!

they're talking about the ratings, Chinese loving the drama and now about how all the products in the drama used by SJK and SHK are in high demand all across Asia. Hallyu craze.

Joong Ki said it's an honour to be the first actor to be on the news.

He's happy and grateful, but also embarrassed at all the new fame.

3 hours ago, alleverything said:

Did anyone of you listen to the podcast Serial? It was really popular around a year ago. A woman was trying to get to the root of this murder that happened over 15 years ago. She would find heaps of evidence that proved her theory wrong, but then there was always this one witness account, a girl named Asia McClain, who would mess up all the other theories.

New York is my Asia McClain (lmao this must not make sense AT ALL if you haven't listened to Serial). Every time I try to convince myself: Noooo don't be silly. They just happen to hang out every now and then, total coincidende and nothing more. Then a voice in my head says: BUT NEW YORK. and I'm back to square 1.

This probably didn't make sense
Why am I comparing songsong to a murder lmaoooo this made so much more sense in my head

This! Makes total sense! My exact dilemma! Here and there I have these doubts and I start to tell myself perhaps I'm getting too happy over nothing and then New York pops in my head and I'm also back to square 1! 

Am watching KBS news now...SJK on screen...go KBS worlds....

an I don't even understand what they talk...."Sagwa Gayo....." I only catch this...lol

why am smiling....I still don't understand what joongki and the news man talk...hehe...am just stare at JK face...clueless...

Edit: @joongkyo....ur limited Hangul are perfect....At least me dying to know that juicy tidbits...thank you chingoo...am so hopeless with Hangul eve after a decade watching KDrama....

*CAVEAT , I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN COMPLETELY!*

So basically first thing they asked him was about the rumours circulating the two of them, and in my limited korean knowledge he didn't seem to say yes or no. It was like he brushed it aside, something about the cast spending time together or something like that.

So the female anchor asked him who would he choose in real life, MY or MJ?. So, he said I never expected a news channel to ask me such a question. Then he said someone would get angry if I didn't answer MY. (lol...I'm dying)

Then they spoke some more about his impact on hallyu etc. (basically standard stuff).

It's done. I only understand few words yet I was so excited. Hubby asked me at the end, do you understand what he is saying? I said no, then he asked again: then way did you even watching it? He just doesn't understand.

Can't wait for the interview with sub. When he looked straight to the camera I thought I already death. 

Btw, I can't open the drama tread :( 

waaaa thanks @joongkyo when he said dr. Kang, I was like WHAT... I want to know what he was saying :crazy:

btw I can't take my eyes over his face, he must used make up but his skin no doubt is reaaallly good, as everyone said. 

Ready for ep 11, hopefully the streaming will work well today.. especially considering probably more than 3000 people will do the same (how I wish they have it also in YT now)  I love Wednesday :blush:

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

So basically first thing they asked him was about the rumours circulating the two of them, and in my limited korean knowledge he didn't seem to say yes or no. It was like he brushed it aside, something about the cast spending time together or something like that.

So the female anchor asked him who would he choose in real life, MY or MJ?. So, he said I never expected a news channel to ask me such a question. Then he said someone would get angry if I didn't answer MY. (lol...I'm dying)

Then they spoke some more about his impact on hallyu etc. (basically standard stuff).

Oh I love how he said someone will be angry if he didn't answer MY...hehehe I'm literally dying of happiness and I dunno why. In my mind I'm asking who who who? Lol

What is even better? We will see him again in a couple of minutes. Hooray!!

I have a confession .. I love @joongkyo  Muahhh muaahh 

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

1 minute ago, smiley_she said:

waaaa thanks @joongkyo when he said dr. Kang, I was like WHAT... I want to know what he was saying :crazy:

btw I can't take my eyes over his face, he must used make up but his skin no doubt is reaaallly good, as everyone said. 

Ready for ep 11, hopefully the streaming will work well today.. especially considering probably more than 3000 people will do the same (how I wish they have it also in YT now)  I love Wednesday :blush:

No, that Dr. Kang reference was to the coming episodes. Something about saving blah blah blah....not related to the rumour. The rumour question came from the old male anchor and SJK didn't mention the person's name...he just said someone would be "pijing" (I don't know if it's the correct spelling ) but I'm pretty sure it's used in dramas when a character is annoyed/irritated with another.

@joongkyo Are you serious? Hahaha! How clever! SJK is back, wits and all! LOL. I have something to say about this but I will wait for later to do so since time does not permit now and we are also 10 minutes away from Episode 11. Didn't know you understood Korean. That's awesome!

Archived