[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

11 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

NEW STILL OMGGGGG 

EP9 NEED TO COME QUICK, I CANT CONTAIN MY FEELS :blush:

KBS deleted that picture!!!!!....Lol...I think they uploaded it by mistake and so they replaced it with the other picture. But fans were too quick. I'm jumping up and down like an idiot. The feels of both the pictures!!!!!!. SJK has bedroom eyes in the picture where he's grabbing her......:phew:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

KBS deleted that picture!!!!!....Lol...I think they uploaded it by mistake and so they replaced it with the other picture. But fans were too quick. I'm jumping up and down like an idiot. The feels of both the pictures!!!!!!. SJK has bedroom eyes in the picture where he's grabbing her......:phew:

maybe it was BTS photo..accidentally uploaded..OOPS :phew:

27 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I'm lost! What pictures? The deleted and replacement pls! 

29 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

LOL what you mean with bedroom eyes?? perhaps his eyes locking on her lips? huehuehue :blush:

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

They deleted this one

and replaced it with the other one where he's grabbing her arm.

Waaaa! Thank You! Is he tying her hair or something? So sweet he's trying to fix it. I'll bungee jump if this is just a BTS and not included in a scene! I can't breathe! The replacement is hot that gaze! :wub:

Everyone. . I am thinking  that it would be nice for those with IG to go leave word on SHK acct  n SJK's IG fan pages to encourage them in their relationship..doesnt matter if we are delulu or not.. it would really give them the support and love if they are truly starting out :P

Yeah.. the pic where he's grabbing her arm.. he's staring at her lips :sweatingbullets:

OMO OMY ....

My heart cant take it anymore .....

Eyes lock on lips on both pictures?? Should I change my eyeglasses prescription... 

If that dont count as bed room eyes I dont know what the name then hahahaha :heart:

OOT question: will they fire the staff who mistakenly upload the picture?? Hope not, Bless her/him whoever they are hehehe

Saw this on DCgall, https://www.instagram.com/sun.sun.2016/  stopped using 송송커플 (SongSong Couple) and used 시강커플 instead on the newest picture.  Why?  Who knows... every pic they put up before used Song Song. 

web_2009438338_7ddc6eaf.jpg

source http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kbssun&no=38125&page=1

I think it's too late to change their couple name.... :P 

44 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

Waaaa! Thank You! Is he tying her hair or something? So sweet he's trying to fix it. I'll bungee jump if this is just a BTS and not included in a scene! I can't breathe! The replacement is hot that gaze! :wub:

Saw that pic. My curiosity now is building up? I mean, what's the whole reason for the deletion of the pic? Was it a BTS photo then? If it was, then maybe that pic was waaaay too intimate of them to be captured and there are rumors already floating around and this might ignite the fire even more? If it's just a still cut from the actual DOTS scene, still, why delete? OK. I will have to see episode 9 and 10 and see if any of this pictures are an actual scene and trumps over my curious mind, but would break my heart! haha.  

5 minutes ago, melissala said:

Saw this on DCgall, https://www.instagram.com/sun.sun.2016/  stopped using 송송커플 (SongSong Couple) and used 시강커플 instead on the newest picture.  Why?  Who knows... every pic they put up before used Song Song. 

source http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kbssun&no=38125&page=1

I think it's too late to change their couple name.... :P 

What does "시강커플" mean anyway? I would have to agree, Song-Song couple is so popular already and they can't change that anymore! HA!!!

@melissala and @missandrea - I think they were trying to make the tag "시강커플" more popular  (google translate says "ShiKang" which would mean the Shi is from Shi Jin and Kang is MoYeon's family name) since these are the names of the actual characters instead of SongSong which are the actor's real names......lol....KBS, why are you doing such things at the last minute?

Just now, joongkyo said:

@melissala and @missandrea - I think they were trying to make the tag "시강커플" more popular  (google translate says "ShiKang" which would mean the Shi is from Shi Jin and Kang is MoYeon's family name) since it's the actual characters name instead of SongSong which are the actor's real names......lol....KBS, why are you doing such things at the last minute?

Oh wow! Thanks for the insight! Well, it is after all their DOTS character names and best to popularize it that way. However, Song-Song has already caught everyone's tongue haha. It would take a while for me to adjust. Please pardon my silliness! HAHA! JK.:D

4 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Oh wow! Thanks for the insight! Well, it is after all their DOTS character names and best to popularize it that way. However, Song-Song has already caught everyone's tongue haha. It would take a while for me to adjust. Please pardon my silliness! HAHA! JK.:D

No worries, but it's quite a stupid move on KBS's part since the fans call both OTPs by their couple name based on their real names - SongSong and GooWon . If this is an attempt to quell dating rumours, they just made fans even more curious.

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

No worries, but it's quite a stupid move on KBS's part since the fans call both OTPs by their couple name based on their real names - SongSong and GooWon . If this is an attempt to quell dating rumours, they just made fans even more curious.

My thoughts exactly. First, the deletion of the picture. Next, the hash tag change with their character names! They just added fuel to the fire. Made us all wonder now. I mean, c'mon, it's so obvious that they are starting to calm the fans out with the dating rumors but seriously, this makes us even die of curiosity!

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@melissala and @missandrea - I think they were trying to make the tag "시강커플" more popular  (google translate says "ShiKang" which would mean the Shi is from Shi Jin and Kang is MoYeon's family name) since these are the names of the actual characters instead of SongSong which are the actor's real names......lol....KBS, why are you doing such things at the last minute?

Yeah, that's it.  but it's too late. It's because of that dating rumor.   Even the 2nd OTP uses their real names...  KBS trying it. 

Okay, now I know they are removing things purposely lol.  Everyone involved isn't too good at this whole thing it seems. 

@melissala and @missandrea

My crazy shipper heart wants to believe Jingoo's article yesterday is making KBS take these extra crazy measures..lol... Now all the viewers are  looking at everything suspiciously -  confirmation of NYC, deleted pictures, then that staff deleted that video from the wrap party and now this.

New picture another actor uploaded, better look at it before it gets deleted.. lol

lol looks like things are getting wayyyyyy beyond control. too little too late for 'damage control' i guess. both agencies are probably getting headaches now. instead of making people forget about those rumours, they make them even more curious. 

Archived