Broadcast Network: JSTV

Broadcast Days: Sundays

Broadcast Date: March 20, 2016

Couples:

Song Jihyo and Chen BoLin [Official OJ Couple Thread]

Shawn Yue and Zhou Dongyu - Universe Couple

Wei Daxun and Li Qin - Fresh Couple

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Previews:

Additional Links:

We Are In Love Season 2 我们相爱吧2 Raw Episodes

Official OJ Couple Thread

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Ji Hyo to Pair Up With Chen Bo Lin on Chinese Version of “We Got Married”

Song Ji Hyo to Pair Up With Chen Bo Lin on Chinese Version of “We Got Married”

Actress Song Ji Hyo and Taiwanese actor Chen Bo Lin will become a virtual couple on the Chinese version of the popular show “We Got Married,” entitled “We Are in Love”!

According to an industry source on January 19, Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin will be starting filming next week in Seoul for the second season of the show. “We Are in Love” will be filming all its footage in advance of the season’s premiere, which is expected to be aired in China in mid-April.

The show, which follows a format similar to MBC’s “We Got Married,” featured the virtual couple Choi Siwon and top model Liu Wen in its first season last year, and topped the ratings list of programs in its time slot.

Chen Bo Lin took his first lead role in 2002 in the film “Blue Gate Crossing.” He later went on to earn the Best Leading Actor in a Television Series award at the 47th Golden Bell Awards for his 2011 performance in the Taiwanese drama “In Time With You.” In June of 2015, Chen Bo Lin signed to the Korean agency BM Plus Entertainment, which also houses talent such as actress Ha Ji Won.

Song Ji Hyo meanwhile is already extremely popular in China due to her regular starring role in the hit variety show “Running Man,” as well as her popular dramas.

What do you think of this match between Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin?

Source

Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin Spotted Filming in Seoul for “We Are in Love”

Actress Song Ji Hyo and Taiwanese actor Chen Bo Lin have kicked off the filming for “We Are in Love,” the Chinese version of “We Got Married.”

Snapshots of the new virtual couple on a date in Seoul were revealed by the producers on January 23.

In the pictures, the actors are strolling through the city streets, enjoying each other’s company while fighting the cold weather. Song Ji Hyo has gone for a trendy light-toned outfit with a chunky knit and a shearling vest, while Chen Bo Lin rocks casual layers and a short down jacket. Still, the freezing temperatures appear to be too much for particularly Chen Bo Lin, who is seen holding up his hand, most likely to protect his ears from the breeze.

Meanwhile, the exciting news of their casting for the show was announced earlier this week.

The first episode of “We Are in Love” featuring Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin is expected to air in April.

we are in lovewe are in lovewe are in lovewe are in lovewe are in love

Source (1) (2)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2016 at 11:43 AM, sugarplum892 said:

nese actor Chen Bo Lin have kicked off the filming for “We Are in Love,” the Chinese version of “We Got Married.”

Snapshots of the new virtual couple on a date in Seoul were revealed by the producers on January 23.

In the pictures, the actors are strolling through the city streets, enjoying each other’s company while fighting the cold weather. Song Ji Hyo has gone for a trendy light-toned outfit with a chunky knit and a shearling vest, while Chen Bo Lin rocks casual layers and a short down jacket. Still, the freezing temperatures appear to be too much for particularly Chen Bo Lin, who is seen holding up his hand, most likely to protect his ears from the breeze.

Meanwhile, the exciting news of their casting for the show was announced earlier this week.

The first episode of “We Are in Love” featuring Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lin is expected to air in April.

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Source (1) (2)

http://www.miaopai.com/u/paike_smbtumcp5b - link for all the official promo videos!

• 1 month later...

@sugarplum892 Many of us are watching but commenting on the Orange juice couple on the shipping pages.  I came by here once in a while and saw nothing so I moved to that shipping page.  

I don't understand Chinese so it's hard without subs to hear of the other couples. There is someone that subbed the universe couple so I watched it. At first, I thought the age gap and maturity gap were too big. After the third episode,i thought I saw a spark. They are interesting now to me.

21 hours ago, miri13 said:

@sugarplum892 Many of us are watching but commenting on the Orange juice couple on the shipping pages.  I came by here once in a while and saw nothing so I moved to that shipping page.  

I don't understand Chinese so it's hard without subs to hear of the other couples. There is someone that subbed the universe couple so I watched it. At first, I thought the age gap and maturity gap were too big. After the third episode,i thought I saw a spark. They are interesting now to me.

Yeah, I need some more time to get used to ah le and dong yue lol

If you don't mind, can you give me a break down of the names for the 3 couples?  I haven't quite caught on yet haha..

7 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

Yeah, I need some more time to get used to ah le and dong yue lol

If you don't mind, can you give me a break down of the names for the 3 couples?  I haven't quite caught on yet haha..

Since I don't know Chinese, I don't know how the characters of people's names led to the tag names.

OJ couple: song ji hyo and Bolin Chen

Universe couple: Zhou Dongyu and Shawn Yue

Fresh couple: the other two that I don't watch

@a15t3 This is the thread I mentioned in the OJ shipping thread.  I think we can talk about any couples or any aspect of the show here.  I think this link will show you all the raws for the show.  It is from the official youtube channel that @gapiplus or @liddi directed me to on the OJ thread.

youtube's official channel for we are in love, i think (can't read chinese)

Just in case the link is not correct, below are episodes 1 and 2 in full. Cr. jiangsutv

@jhuang92 I am just posting your name here so you know about this thread since you mention the other couples on the OJ shipping thread too.  Again, thank you so much for letting me know about the subs for the universe couple. Maybe you and @a15t3 and I and @sugarplum892 can start discussing all three couples here and help this thread move along.  (Of course, I love the OJ couple the most so I may be there too.)

I am also including @jusrub since I see you posting about all the couples in other threads.  Come join us here to discuss too!

Currently I am just watching the oj and universe couples lol the other couple hasn't really caught my attention lol  

I really like jihyo's personality so it makes it fun to watch her with bobo :D they always seem to be having so much fun tgt!

Me too. I think the two couples are very different and I like them for their sincerity. OJ couple is pure gin and their chemistry crackling. But I wonder if they can really be a couple; he seems to be the type who wants a friend to love  sort of a guy. While I always thought JH need to feel attraction right away our the guy gets friend zoned. The two are hard to mix. Still so cute.

Argghhh soompi got rid of my long post about the universe couple!  Breath. Breathe out. Ok.

I find these two refreshing. They are so honest in their own way. His expression at discovering her age is priceless. Her displeasure and nervousness at the picture taking at her birthday party wss painful to watch but so raw. His surprise and hurt at being left alone was honest. It was so real to hear them talk through thoughts of quitting the show. I found all these endearing and refreshing. I mean not all first dates turn out well, and certainly not blind dates. I like that they don't force it and fake it, like it so often is the case on we got married.

What I would love your opinion on is does she have a crush on him? I can't tell if she just really admires him as a senior in the industry or she had a crush on him from his movies. She is a hard nut to read. Her actions thus far seem a little too apprehensive or serious if she didn't care at all 3v ven as a reserved person. She is an actress after all. So is it she is afraid to mess up as an actress or in addition afraid due to a crush? I feel like if I understood the Chinese then I could tell better.  So Help. What do you think? 

Archived