[Mainland Variety Show 2016] We Are In Love Season 2 我们相爱吧2

sugarplum892

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm Shawn took down one of the pics he posted on his IG yesterday of him and Dongyu (the pic was of them in hula skirts in Hawaii). And Dongyu took down the last pic she posted on her IG as well (big group pic of them after their filming). I wonder why......

1 hour ago, amour08 said:

Hmmmm Shawn took down one of the pics he posted on his IG yesterday of him and Dongyu (the pic was of them in hula skirts in Hawaii). And Dongyu took down the last pic she posted on her IG as well (big group pic of them after their filming). I wonder why......

Dongyu's manager said that her IG was hacked :( but i wonder the hackers why did they deleted about Shawn and DY pics ( omg the fangirl haha so scaryyyy)

On 5/16/2016 at 2:47 AM, amour08 said:

Shawn posted these two pics on his IG today. Can anyone translate what his captions say? 

Thank IG sungkyu_nigouya for translating thed

On 5/16/2016 at 2:47 AM, amour08 said:

Shawn posted these two pics on his IG today. Can anyone translate what his captions say? 

What he wrote is that she said she is 24 years old but has 14 years old body, and he replied he is 34 years old but his soul is 14 years old so they quite match.

He posted it at midnight, and later, Dongyu's become top trend on Weibo research. Many famous bloggers have blessed them. even WAIL shared his posted on their wall

@trangribang6 Thanks for the info. Wow I didn't hear about Dongyu's IG being hacked, that's crazy!

@nnggann Thank you for the translation! Hahahah Dongyu frequently says that she has a body of a 14 year old. But it's cute that Shawn said he's mentally 14 so they're a good match lol. 

15 hours ago, miri13 said:

Sneaking in to say Hi and that it is good to see that the episode was good.  I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.  Aren't all boys mentally at the age of 14 most of the time?:phew:

you must watch ep 9 right awayyy! This ep is so sweeet so much skinskips, eyes contacts,.....cant wait till next ep :(

Episode 10 Raw: Universe Couple

http://m.v.qq.com/cover/j/j2kyg98454f6pgk.html

This episode was super sweet. They were always holding hands or touching each other in some way. There are even a couple of hugs that happen lol. I especially loved the end when they watched the sunrise together on top of the mountain. But the preview looked serious! Can anyone translate what is going on in the preview?! This couple has a tendency to take one step forward then two steps back in their relationship. Can't believe this series is almost over :(.

17 hours ago, amour08 said:

Episode 10 Raw: Universe Couple

http://m.v.qq.com/cover/j/j2kyg98454f6pgk.html

This episode was super sweet. They were always holding hands or touching each other in some way. There are even a couple of hugs that happen lol. I especially loved the end when they watched the sunrise together on top of the mountain. But the preview looked serious! Can anyone translate what is going on in the preview?! This couple has a tendency to take one step forward then two steps back in their relationship. Can't believe this series is almost over :(.

omg this episode super super sweet, my friend. I was replayed it 10 times . They hugged a lots, and i think Shawn always want to skinskhip with Dongyu , haha cant control it. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, could someone please give me a pointer on where I can find the sub episodes on the Universe couple from ep 6 onwards? I've been looking for it literally everywhere, it seems they are either taken down or doesn't exist on english sites. I'm very much in love with this couple and I'm very desperate to see more of them.

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2016 at 5:07 AM, sugarplum892 said:

Anyone watching this?  I am not really feeling Uncle Six and DongYu couple....mismatched in my opinion

I find them very cute at the end, eventhough the age gap is huge.  But anywhere I can have complete eng sub for this couple?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived