[Mainland Variety Show 2016] We Are In Love Season 2 我们相爱吧2

sugarplum892

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@miri13It says "feeling his way about..." over Shawn. And "aiya~ why is he walking over here like that" over Dongyu for the first pic. Then "Ah? I'm here already! So fast..." over Shawn. And "Ah Le~~" over Dongyu. 

Tbh I'm super confused what's happening, lol. I actually don't really like how they purposefully cut the previews to create drama, and then release all these stills of the couple weeks before we get to see them. I wish they'd release the BTS vids like they did last season though.

Yeah, I'm surprised too that shazam recognized it without any issues. I hadn't tried before, and figured I'd just give it a shot. Then bam, not even like 2 seconds into the song it already matched it! Impressive~ Yeah, I'm Taiwanese American so I learned traditional. But in college they only taught in simplified Chinese, so I had to become familiar enough to read a bit. I like traditional more though just because it retains the history of the words, and it's prettier!

13 hours ago, miri13 said:

Which couple is your favorite everyone @jhuang92 @sugarplum892 @ieja rashid @liddi @a15t3? And why?

@miri13, originally I was excited to OJ couple as I watch RM from the very beginning, very get used to SJH's style, love CBL for his look.  I can't think of whether I've watched any of CBL's movies or stuff, but his way of expressing and exchanging conversation, his spontaneous towards SJH even make me want to watch more.  Somehow Virgo has been a zodiac I've never really known.  And yes, I agree this couple shows more similarity to the old WGM.   I ship universe couple more and more especially looking how DY made up for Shawn.  I can't compare which couple I love more now as they aren't comparable.

One thing I notice is that I start to google Shawn after ep 1 and surprisingly I read a lot of his past love life.  Then looking back to DY who seems to be cheerful but then it turns out to be very shy and reserved, even she ran away at the end of ep 2 ~ that time I have the thought as I have written in earlier post, that man like Shawn may be eventually will appreciate to have someone like DY.  The gap of 11 years even in real life is not an easy sailing.  But I find usually man who may appear like Shawn may click to girl like DY.  If I am to write abt them, it will take a long long one and feel sorry to take up OJ thread :)  Well, guess I pause here :P 

Yes, Shawn had somewhat a playboy reputation when he was young. I don't really know but my HK friends thought so. Actually I don't know if he was our his friends were; back then I couldn't tell one HK start from another since I didn't grow up around Asians.

I do think this pair had possibilities because I think Shawn is honest in his BRI and seem more open minded.

I accidentally saw Kimi and Xu lulu from last season thinking though they were some how this season. You know how YouTube suggests and starts the next video.  And now I am hooked to those guys. I am going to try do a marathon of those today since they are super short compared to this year's running time. Anyone watch the last season? 

Thanks @jhuang92 my Chinese translator! 

I really find pinyin ugly. I like calligraphy so I find the traditional Chinese beautiful especially once I get the root words that can tell a story added up. Sorry interesting puzzle that is very hard to memorize and retain.

I don't think this happened but still funny:

On 4/9/2016 at 0:45 PM, miri13 said:

Yes, Shawn had somewhat a playboy reputation when he was young. I don't really know but my HK friends thought so. Actually I don't know if he was our his friends were; back then I couldn't tell one HK start from another since I didn't grow up around Asians.

I do think this pair had possibilities because I think Shawn is honest in his BRI and seem more open minded.

I accidentally saw Kimi and Xu lulu from last season thinking though they were some how this season. You know how YouTube suggests and starts the next video.  And now I am hooked to those guys. I am going to try do a marathon of those today since they are super short compared to this year's running time. Anyone watch the last season? 

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

I watched @miri13 but only 1 couple 'Liuwen n Siwon. The reason i watched universe couple because dongyu character remind me of Liuwen from first season LFIL.

8 hours ago, a15t3 said:

One thing I notice is that I start to google Shawn after ep 1 and surprisingly I read a lot of his past love life.  

The dating history of Chinese celebrities is a lot more readily available in general. It's actually kinda addicting because the c-industry is a lot more gossipy, so you find things like rumors about who's dated who, who's cheated on who with who, it's more out in the open. Media and tv show hosts will grill celebrities about their scandals at any chance they get. I know I've heard a bit about Bolin's history too. He dated a model, Mandy Lieu, who I think is married now. And he's really close to Gwei Lun Mei, saying that she's his real life Chen You Qing (female lead from his drama In Time With You). I've also heard rumors that he might have a recent girlfriend, but I'm not sure on these details.

6 hours ago, miri13 said:

I watched season 1! I wasn't really a fan of Kimi and Xu Lu, my favorite couple was Ruby Lin and Ren Zhong :wub:. I don't think they had much of an international following though, there probably aren't even subs for half of their episodes. But they gave me the most realistic feeling, and Ren Zhong was such a sweetheart. I'm pretty sure he really fell hard for Ruby, but unfortunately I'm not sure that Ruby ended up feeling physical attraction to him, although she did seem touched by his gestures. Who knows though, based on her weibo it seems like she's seeing someone now, and Ren Zhong wished her a happy bday on weibo this year.

As far as live streaming, go to here http://live.jstv.com/. Should begin at Sunday night 8:20PM in China~

15 hours ago, jhuang92 said:

The dating history of Chinese celebrities is a lot more readily available in general. It's actually kinda addicting because the c-industry is a lot more gossipy

Thank you, @jhuang92.  It is true that c-world is far more open than k-world.  And the difference seems to be celebrities and their agencies in c-world don't care so much.  Just like recently we heard Miss A's Suzy filed lawsuit against netizens.

23 hours ago, miri13 said:

Anyone watch the last season?

@miri13, I watched last season only for Siwon and Liu Wen. Shawn and DY is so much alike with Siwon Liu Wen.  I have the impression that Siwon aggressively approached Liu Wen, probably due to the program itself which turned to be short, while Liu Wen who was exactly like DY, was very shy and reserved.  She couldn't take Siwon's approach.  But I have to admit, they were cute, especially when they had to appear together in pictorial shoot, again, just like OJ couple.  And I also particularly love the theme song of WL from the first season.  I don't really like the type of Lulu, so I think this one I'll pass :)

16 hours ago, jhuang92 said:

As far as live streaming, go to here http://live.jstv.com/. Should begin at Sunday night 8:20PM in China~

It should have finished airing now, right?  Hopefully someone does the sub soon :)  really hope so.  Also curious what will happen to Wei Da Xun?  Pity him.  Btw, does Shawn's left eye is his original eye or something has happened in the past that the eye has been transplanted?

I didn't get to watch it but found this.

I found the episode kind of boring but that may be because I didn't understand the Chinese and much of OJ couple parts were shown in previews or stills.

Welcome @dramaluv3r101!  No one seems to be subbing them anymore so I can't really understand what they are doing. It is good though we have people here who like different couples. It makes for a fuller conversation.

I did like it when DY put her hands on the outside of his. I thought it was cute. Now she may have done it for the wrong reasons, but who knows. Watching without understanding anything makes me focus on the body language and they are still too self conscious of each other. He seems to be trying more skinship and she likes to tease. Thus, their love languages may be different. 

@ieja rashid@a15t3Didn't watch live last night, will start working on subbing soon. It took me about 8+ hours last time, hopefully I am able to get faster, but I think I might need to look up more words this episode. We'll see~ And yes! I think I'll sub the preview this time. The episode itself I didn't find super fun, but the preview looked interesting. 

@dramaluv3r101Welcome~~ I enjoyed the fresh couple this week! Is that their couple name? I'm not sure. They had some cute moments, I liked the kissing part on the van. 

Archived