Movie 2017 Cooperation | Confidential Assignment 공조 Starring Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, Kim Jo Hyuk, Yoona

kaiskloset

COOPERATION / CONFIDENTIAL ASSIGNMENT (공조)

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and text

Title: Cooperation (공조)
Romanization: --
Genre: Action
Director: - Kim Seong Hoon [My Little Hero]
Release Date: JAN18 , 2017
Language: Korean

SYNOPSIS

"Cooperation" centers around the first joint North-South Korean investigation.

CAST

Hyun-Bin - Im Chul-Ryung
Yu Hae-Jin - Kang Jin-Tae
Kim Ju-Hyeok - Cha Ki-Sung
Jang Young-Nam - So-Yeon
Lee Hae-Young - Detective Squad Chief Pyo
Lee Dong-Hwi - Park Myung-Ho
Yoona - Park Min-Young

NEWS & INFORMATION

Hyun Bin to Make Big Screen Comeback in New Blockbuster Action Film

Yoona Joins Cast of Upcoming Blockbuster Film Project

Credits: Soompi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to news, Kim Joo Hyuk is in discussion to star as a villain opposite Hyun Bin in Cooperation.

I am not sure if this information is credible, but here is the link to the report if anyone who understands Korean would like to verify.

• 2 months later...

does anyone know if this movie is totally fictional or did it happen in history? if it did is there anything that i can read about? i cant wait for this movie so excited for hyun bin!!!! i want to see him with park shin hye next oor paork min young

#Cooperation releases teaser posters : #HyunBin #YooHaeJin

• CzHBuUtUQAAcowf.jpg

CzHBwJHUoAA8eID.jpg     

=======================

[Photos] Added new stills for the Korean movie 'Cooperation'

photo791795.jpgCyd2qCeUoAAQJMp.jpg

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Cooperation" (2017)

Directed by Kim Seong-hoon-III

With Hyeon Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Kim Joo-hyeok, Jang Young-nam, Yoona, Lee Hae-yeong-I,...

Synopsis
"Cooperation" deals with the first informal cooperation in investigation between South and North Korea. In this 10 billion won blockbuster movie, Hyeon Bin will play Lim Cheol-ryeong, a North upcoming Korean upcoming detective and present a high level of action performance along with a thick North upcoming Korean accent.

Release date in Korea : 2017/01

photo791794.jpg

photo791793.jpg

photo791792.jpg

photo791791.jpg

photo791790.jpg

More

=========================================

ADDING

#Cooperation still cuts : #HyunBin #YooHaeJin

CzrIXuLUoAAKACn.jpgCzrIYDgUcAA8adu.jpgCzrIYSTUsAAGBbf.jpgCzrIZD7UsAASEKc.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/hyun-bin-talks-about-movie-cooperation-with-1st-look-magazine

Pictorials

Hyun Bin talks about movie 'Cooperation' with '1st Look' magazine

hyun-bin,yoo-hae-jin

After the photo shoot, in which he looks as handsome as ever, the actor sat for an interview and talked about working with Yoo Hae Jin for the first time ever through their upcoming movie, 'Cooperation.' He said, "I really liked being able to film with him. He has the basics down of elegantly being considerate toward another person. I learned a lot from him and, as an actor, he inspired me in many different areas."

Regarding his role in the movie and more, Hyun Bin said, "It really hit home that I might never be able to meet such a character at another time. I also wanted to try all of the action scenes myself, so I grew ambitious. It was very hard, but I felt like I achieved a lot because of that."

hyun-bin_1483462225_20170103174925668016.jpg

hyun-bin_1483462225_20170103174959413218.jpg

‘Confidential Assignment’ Invites Press for Showing

4e2prbhqlm7dczjw1aa1tdh0tp8zdhh8.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] Movie ‘Confidential Assignment’ had its press premiere at Wangsimni CGV in Seoul on January 10. 

‘Confidential Assignment’ draws unpredictable team play of North Korean detective and South Korean detective to catch a North Korean crime organization sneaked in South Korea. Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, Yoona of Girls’ Generation, Kim Joo Hyuk and others feature in it. 

Meanwhile, ‘Confidential Assignment’ will premiere on January 18. (photo by bntnews DB) 

5psrtvs71v9vbf2swbjgieeskhmo74t1.jpg

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=32751

17 things we can hardly wait for in 2017

--http://www.star2.com/entertainment/2017/01/05/17-things-we-can-hardly-wait-for-in-2017/

Strictly confidential

When you pair an actor from one of the hottest K-dramas of the decade and a member of one of the biggest girl groups of all time, people will talk. Slated for release this month, the South Korean movie Confidential Assignment brings together Secret Garden’s actor Hyun Bin and Girls’ Generation’s Yoona on screen. The film tells the tale of a North Korean detective (played by Hyun Bin) who’s sent to cooperate with his counterpart (portrayed by veteran actor Yu Hae-hin) in South Korea. The movie has been garnering plenty of buzz thanks to its star-studded cast and the age-old tale of rivalry between North and South Korea. And of course, there’s the sizzling pairing of Hyun Bin and Yoona. Watch out, this K-movie has “blockbuster” written all over it. – Chester Chin

image: http://www1.star2.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/str2_cczconfidential_chester_1.jpg

Confidential Assignment brings together Hyun Bin and YoonA on screen.

Confidential Assignment brings together Hyun Bin and YoonA on screen.

Read more at http://www.star2.com/entertainment/2017/01/05/17-things-we-can-hardly-wait-for-in-2017/#awoI4tkghVTkxujf.99

Thank you for the updates to this movie.

At the moment, looking at Hyunbin. I wanna see this but I will wait for English sub.. or whoever is distributing this film, I'll watch it where I'm from once it's shown.  And drama for Hyunbin please. I wouldn't mind k version of Black or White(tw) or Hero (jp).

Archived