Rejected once, keep going? - A sad ending?

Ken Ballada

19 hours ago, Ken Ballada said:

I'll make sure to update as well!

I actually told my family about it and they're very supportive of it. I told them ahead of time so that just in case in the future when she does come over to my house they won't be surprised.

Good thinking. Family's got to be prepared in case there's an impromptu sleep over :P 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@CamelKnight

Apologies for these long updates! Life right now has been really good to me. 

My girlfriend just recently got a car and she has been ready to drive since she has gotten it, lol. Tomorrow we're going on another date and I'm meeting two more of her friends tomorrow. She's also working right now during the weekdays and we just hangout during the weekends now. She's also coming over my house next week. EXCITED.

• 3 weeks later...

@CamelKnight

Apologies for the long absence! I've been having the time of my life with her and it's only just beginning. Within the time of my long absence I've been going out with her to so many places like KCon LA with friends, Old Town Pasadena, 626 Night Market, and she has also met my family! I'm happy to say my family really likes her and she likes my family. I've cleared first base and it was great! I've recently just started school (which was last week) and everything is still going how it usually is with her. As a couple we spend time mostly on the weekends and the week days are for our own time. Which would be for school, work, and etc. I 'unno! A relationship is always amazing in the beginning and people say it usually goes to shits later but I don't need to worry about that! The communication between us and our connection is really amazing. I couldn't ask for a better significant other, lmao. It took 5 months to get her but it was well worth the wait because within that 5 months I became so close to her and now as her boyfriend, I feel like I'm dating my best friend. I can be myself with her and she can be herself with me.

TL;DR - To sum this up! My girlfriend is amazing and this is too perfect-- well too good to be true, lmao.

@Ken Ballada No worries! As long as things are going well, you can keep us in the dark. There's no need for detailed reports on a weekly basis :D 

It's nice to read you guys are hitting it off so well! It seems that does 5 months chasing after her did indeed pay off. I think you're right when you say that it's made you guys get closer. Communication is indeed key in any relationship and I'm happy to read you've got that down already.

Good luck on you guys! I hope you can make at last Ken! :) 

• 8 months later...
On April 17, 2017 at 2:24 PM, CamelKnight said:

@Ken Ballada What's up? How are the two of you doing now? It's been like half a year since your last update and I'm curious :D 

@CamelKnight Hey there! I apologize for not being on my original account lmao (forgot my login info.) But my relationship right now... ? I've been having the best time of my life. I've experienced so new things and I am definitely still going to experience more new things as I go through this relationship with F. I think I can release her name which is Franz, lmao. Oh! And she found my post surprisingly without me telling her or giving her a link, lmaoooooo. There's just so much to say but I am very, very glad I went on this forum because it really helped me convey my feelings and thoughts. And thank you so much for being there, CamelKnight! I could tell you what has happened but there is just too much, lmao. But I can say that my girlfriend is the most extremely beautiful person ever. In and out. I can't describe how much I love her and I am so happy that she feels the same even though we argue all the time about who loves who more. But I'd say we love each other equally.

Anyways! Update:

1) Slightly long distance relationship (1 Hr Drive Away(

2) We see each other once a month because of school but we call, FaceTime, text, and snapchat EVERY SINGLE DAY. LMAO.

3) We've been dating for 9 Months and there will be more to come!

4) Very happy relationship.

And that's that!

14 hours ago, kentalope said:

@CamelKnight Hey there! I apologize for not being on my original account lmao (forgot my login info.) But my relationship right now... ? I've been having the best time of my life. I've experienced so new things and I am definitely still going to experience more new things as I go through this relationship with F. I think I can release her name which is Franz, lmao. Oh! And she found my post surprisingly without me telling her or giving her a link, lmaoooooo. There's just so much to say but I am very, very glad I went on this forum because it really helped me convey my feelings and thoughts. And thank you so much for being there, CamelKnight! I could tell you what has happened but there is just too much, lmao. But I can say that my girlfriend is the most extremely beautiful person ever. In and out. I can't describe how much I love her and I am so happy that she feels the same even though we argue all the time about who loves who more. But I'd say we love each other equally.

Anyways! Update:

1) Slightly long distance relationship (1 Hr Drive Away(

2) We see each other once a month because of school but we call, FaceTime, text, and snapchat EVERY SINGLE DAY. LMAO.

3) We've been dating for 9 Months and there will be more to come!

4) Very happy relationship.

And that's that!

SO good to read that! I love it when things work out! Good for you guys :D

I sincerely hope you guys will be happy for a LONG LOOOOOOOOONG time! :D 

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived