Ep.10 trailer is updated on Qiyi

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrl9vtz4.html#vfrm=2-3-0-1&curid=449194900_3b4fe715dd02849dab91a2e022c71d71

GH and the cactus thorn! They're going to know truth about their dad and mom so soon!

and This is for Valentine's day

Spoiler

"we both are men, you know?"

"so what? That day we saw Dog and cat making out, didn't we?"

"That's totally different" LY wanna hit his head against the wall to death right now

"It doesn't matter if we're men or women, male cats or female dogs. Just tell me if you like me or not? "

It takes a while for LY to reply "I don't"

GH is shocked

"Let go of me, I want to go home" but GH doesn't move.

"you don't like me, do you? good! I'm gonna imprison you like this until you like me."

"Gu Hai!!"

(I don't know which chapter it's taken from)

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

Thanks @JTanis for translating this excerpt!!! My guess is this is probably when Guhai kidnaps Luoyin for the first time after knowing about their mum and dad. I'll try and ask my friend today at work. See if she can tell us more about this...

Guhai can be unreasonable at times. He's lucky that Luoyin actually likes him (even though he said he doesn't). Had Luoyin not like him like in this series, he'd turn into those psycho evil b*stard villain that we so hate in a typical drama (especially Korean drama haha) lol. If anyone watched Cheese In The Trap, he'd be on the same level as Oh Younggon. Oh that creep. I couldn't stand him...

Novel comparisons for Episode 8

Parts that are missing or different from the episode

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 57, 58, 62, 63 & 64. Credits to author Chai JiDan.

Note: This list may be incomplete.

There are not much of Gu Hai & Bai LuoYin story missing from this episode. :):)

Spoiler

1. Ch. 57, part:

Different from the episode

Hai said nasty things to Yang Meng (about how he looked like a girl) at the basketball court, after Yang Meng criticised the team captain in front of Hai, not knowing that Hai is the team captain.

2. Ch. 58, part:

Missing from the episode

Hai fell out with LuoYin because of the nasty things he said to Yang Meng, LuoYin's childhood buddy. Back in class, Hai kept thinking about LuoYin, even though he acted like he didn't. Hai kept looking LuoYin's every move as LuoYin tried to rest his wounded face on the table.

3. Ch. 62, part:

Hai & LuoYin at Aunty Zou's stall when it got smashed. Aunty Zou's leg even got hurt from the hot oil splashed onto her leg. She was hospitalised. After that, on the journey to school, LuoYin punched Hai in the stomach to vent his anger. Hai took it all silently out of his thoughtfulness and LuoYin took comfort in Hai's restraint.

4. Ch. 63 & 64, parts:

Besides getting a prime area for Aunty Zou's stall and a dog from chief, Hai also got the bunch of wreckers to be part-time waiters for the stall. Also, chief gave Aunty Zou a large sum of money as medical fees.

5. Ch. 64, part:

Hai was "less than an inch away" from LuoYin's face when he said, “How could I like you so much?"

Novel comparisons for Addicted Web Series, Season 1 [Complete]

Episodes:  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  |  14  |  15   

List of official channels:

YouTube Addicted Official YouTube China Huace (Investor)

• Like 9

Novel comparisons for Episode 9

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY

More details from the novel

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 67. Credits to author Chai JiDan.

1. Ch. 67, part: At GH’s house to move his things over

Spoiler

BLY found out that GH has been stealing his essays to imitate his handwriting. When he eventually praised GH, GH was drunk in happiness. BLY also got infected by GH and smiled. And the novel writes:

Jin Lulu stood at the door with a straight face. The joyous scene in front of her cannot be more real. She felt that in these 3 years together with GH, she had never seen GH having that expression. In the past, GH's buddies said that GH will only show his second kind of expression in front of her. Now, Jin Lulu realised that GH has a third kind of expression that she had never seen before. It was very mesmerising but very hurtful.

Parts that are missing or different from the episode

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 68, 69, 70, 71. Credits to author Chai JiDan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts from the novel.

1. Ch. 68, part: After GH went out to look for Jin Lulu

Spoiler

The novel writes:

Soon after, GH reached Jin Lulu, saw her walking towards a tree, squatted on the ground and began to sob loudly.

This is GH's first time seeing Jin Lulu like this.

He doesn't understand why this kind of rift appeared between them. Was it due to Jin Lulu or himself?

In the past, there were a honeymoon period, a cold-war period, a quarrel period... These few ways of living together keeps changing one after another. No matter which phase it is, it never felt like there was a problem with the relationship intrinsically.

But now, GH suddenly felt a little tired.

He didn't know if it is a tiredness towards this relationship or towards the old way of life.

>> It's a relief to know that the reason of the rift between Gu Hai & Jin Lulu. 

Also, both of them chatted for a long time under the tree about their past and their shared memories. When they came back to the house and saw everything has been moved, GH realised that BLY must have made many trips to and fro to do so alone.

The part where GH spoke of the good things about BLY happened during lunch afterwards.  GH said those to remove Jin Lulu's concern but his words only infuriated Jin Lulu. That was the first time he was talkative and it was to praise someone else other than her.

Missing from the episode

Jin Lulu vented her anger on shopping with GH for the whole afternoon. Then, GH & Jin Lulu spent the night together. At night, GH dreamt that BLY and him were kids and  buddies, and that they were exchanging kisses on their cheeks and lips.

>> Aaaww... Gu Hai misses Bai LuoYin... :rolleyes:

2. Ch. 69, part: After the handphone incident

Spoiler

Missing from the episode

In the next morning, GH woke up with dark eye bags. GH told Jin Lulu that he would send her home as if he wanted her to go away quickly. At BLY's place, after BLY agreed to go out for the meal, he went to change out of his clothes. And the novel writes:

Soon after BLY went into his room, GH went in as well. Jin Lulu was walking around in the yard alone.

"Hey, wait."

BLY was about to put on his shirt, heard GH's words and paused.

"What's it?"

GH walked towards BLY, held his face up, took a close look, frowned his eyebrows and said, "Why is there a pimple on your forehead?"

BLY didn't realised that himself and said, "I must have become 'heaty'."

GH smirked and said, "You must have been thinking of me right?"

" Get out! Get as far as possible!"

The gloomy feeling that has been inside GH for over ten hours finally dispersed at this moment.

>> If only this was in the episode... :tears:

3. Ch. 70, part: Right after GH went up to patch up the roof

Spoiler

Missing from the episode

The novel writes:

GH saw the phone poking out from Bai Han Qi's pocket. It was a phone that had been used for God knows how long. Some of the paint on top has been scraped off. At the first glance, GH knew this is a fake phone that must have been bought from street vendors, costing no more than 200 yuan. Looking at the phone in his hands, GH didn't feel good inside.

>> This should have been shown in the episode so that Gu Hai doesn't look that bad for receiving an iPhone that is paid by Bai LuoYin's dad! Well, Gu Hai probably should have exchanged phones with Bai LuoYin's dad... Hmmm.

4. Ch. 71, part: During the chat regarding BLY's dad and Aunty Zou

Spoiler

BLY pulled the blanket over their heads to tell GH that Aunty Zou is not a widow. They stayed like this till the whole chat ended.

Under the blanket, GH was caressing BLY's palm. BLY wanted to scold him but GH suddenly stopped and held his hand tightly. And at the end of the chat, the novel writes:

It fell silent under the blanket. BLY pulled the blanket open, taking huge breaths of air.

GH saw the regular pulsing of BLY's chest. Looking at BLY closing his eyes while breathing deeply, GH's heart started to beat irregularly. BLY's mouth was slightly opened and that gave an alluring feeling of fortitude. GH knew very clearly that this is a guy's lips. It's not as soft as women's. But, GH has a feeling to give it a kiss.

He knew his thoughts have become more twisted but he had no intention to correct them. He knew very clearly that he does not have this feeling towards other guys. It's solely towards BLY. Perhaps it was an excessive admiration, liking and caring that led a small snowball of friendship to roll, become bigger and eventually cross the boundary, outside of GH's control. But, he didn't want to chase it back. He would rather enjoy this wild and nerve-wrecking joy.

>> OMG! After knowing the cause of the rift between him and Jin Lulu, now Gu Hai materialised his fond feelings towards Bai LuoYin alone, in his mind too! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Preview of what might be shown in Episode 10 from Chapter 73

Spoiler

In the yard, GH and BLY talked it out regarding GH helping BLY's dad get the job switch. BLY was uncomfortable with getting help from GH. GH gave an elaborated explanation. In the end, BLY said, "I also have quite a number of buddies. I often get help from them when my family has a problem. But, when it comes to you, why is it not like that?"

>> Aaww!!! This is the first time that Bai LuoYIn implied that Gu Hai is special to him. <3

Novel comparisons for Addicted Web Series, Season 1 [Complete]

Episodes:  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6   |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  |  14  |  15   

List of official channels:

YouTube Addicted Official YouTube China Huace (Investor)

• Like 9

11 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Is this our Johnny modelling??!!! :w00t: He looks a tad different with different hairstyle..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!!!!!! JOHNNYYYYYYYYYYY!!! <3 How does the cameraman not have multiple heart-attacks when taking photos of him??? *melt*

Also, EP.10 trailer: LOL! It's funny to see Bai LuoYin pranking on Gu Hai from time to time. xD

• Like 1

Finally I decided to create an account. I was a silent reader before and it is for quite a while.. I really want to comment this series. 
I'm really thankful to those who had translated the novel and subbed the series, also those who had shared stuffs until now. 
As I continue to watch each episode, it is getting more interesting and how I wish that the episode has longer running time. :blush:

the story between GH and BLY for now is to sweat! sweater then sugar! haha. GH is too obvious especially in front of his girlfriend haha.
Both of their character are very fascinating. I really like how GH pursue BLY and how BLY finally fall for him haha.. I had watch the rehearsal too, they are so sweet haha. 

Waiting for EP 10.. will comment more again.. 

Edited by dokiedokie
  • Like 5

The 4 main charactors will have an event that will be shown online (Live) on 17/02/2016 at 18.00 (China Time). They will do live show va mobile app which is named "百度贴吧". 

Anyone know what is the show about?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Beach Down The Lane said:

Gu Hai's addiction for Bai Lou Yin is out of this world. Wow, imagine finding love like that.

ikr? Sadly such awesomeness happens only in stories and dreams.Reality doesnt allow such nice things.

• Like 2