1 hour ago, t0uya said:

Hi this is my first post.

BTW, I read this in youtube

Mel Rios posted 3 hours ago
Hi everybody! I just got the news via sms from my friend in China: Addicted aka Heroin aka ShangYin Web Series is going to have 3 seasons, each with 18 Episodes... so there is still a looooong way to go before the end. I hope my friend got this information right, but until now I never had a reason not to believe him. Thank you so much Juan, in China...!!

I hope this is true, then we can have more episodes to come. =)

OMG!!!! Thanks for this news!!!  I cant wait for wednesday!!!

@DanA I totally get what you mean. Some Chinese words or phrases don't have a simple direct translations to English. Besides that, some of the Chinese words used in the novel are really native to China and even some specific area in China perhaps. It's fun to learn and start recognising those words as I read the novel. It will probably be useful for future China web series too.

Speaking of Chinese language, I'm in love Johnny's accent. <3 And the way he acts in the series and in the BTS is quite similar to the Gu Hai in the novel. I think one exception probably is that the novel's Gu Hai is even fiercer when he is angry.

P.s. Episode 10 is coming out this midnight! Woohoo!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, leo456 said:

LY>GH: At home, you can do what you want. At school, can you just less pay attention to me in front of classmates.

GH>LY: Really!!! I can do what I want at home!!!!

Ah the feels haha! Looking forward to it~ :D

Loving this thread so far! I'm just been spamming refresh on this thread to see updates xD

• Like 2

On 2/15/2016 at 10:41 AM, skeletonworks said:

Zhouzhou at the airport. So cute >_< Don't know what the fan asked him but he replied :-D

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

>> He said "Happy New Year"

11 hours ago, t0uya said:

Mel Rios posted 3 hours ago
Hi everybody! I just got the news via sms from my friend in China: Addicted aka Heroin aka ShangYin Web Series is going to have 3 seasons, each with 18 Episodes... so there is still a looooong way to go before the end. I hope my friend got this information right, but until now I never had a reason not to believe him. Thank you so much Juan, in China...!!

I hope this is true, then we can have more episodes to come. =)

>>Wow, thank you for the news!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lukasz D said:

yay!

btw. the opening song....what is it and whos singing it? o.o

Ill have something to watch on my way home from work ^^

the two main actors sing the song. the title of the opening song is "because of the Sea"

• Like 1

Heroin (Spoil #6) 

Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
--------------------------------------
Note: The following part is the part after GH already kidnapped LY and xxxx to LY a lot hahaha (xxxx = kiss)
--------------------------------------

Start...

GH & LY accept the dinner invitation from GH's dad and LY's mom. During dinner, GH's dad take a piece of sea cucumber to LY's dish. GH sees and hurry to take it. GH's dad scolds to GH so GH says he doesn't like it. GH also tells that LY would have diarrhoea if he ate it. They insignificantly talk to each other. JY asks GH and LY whom is older. GH and LY stop eating and look at each other. Both of them don't wanna be younger than another (in Chinese culture, a younger person have to respect and listen to an older person). GH and LY were born in the same month in May. JY tells that LY was born on the first of May. GH suddenly says he also was born on the same day at LY. GH's dad says GH was born on sixth of May. LY looks at GH and contentedly smile as winner. JY asks GH and LY to move in GH's dad house. They deny the invitation because they wanna live together privately (now they move out of LY's dad house after he marry to aunt Zhou and live together at GH's house). 

After dinner, GH wanna go to LY's house so he pretends that he isn't full yet. GH asks LY to buy some food and go to eat at home. LY knows his plan so he tells GH to call him "Gege" first (gege = elder brother). GH asks "If I call you gege twice, can I sleep on the same bed with you?". LY answers that even you call him gege a ten thousand time, there is no way. GH thinks he now can do anything because he express his whole feeling to LY already. GH doesn't have to keep his feeling and acting anymore.

Go back to school, everyone knows that they cannot come close to LY if GH is around. GH expresses his feeling not only love but also jealous. Once, a classmate asked LY to write a lover letter for him because LY had beautiful hand writing. LY carefully wrote it until late night. It made GH was curious what LY did until late night. Just a minute of LY in the toilet, GH read the letter and felt angrier than seeing LuLu got into a hotel with a man. GH thought LY wrote a love letter to a woman. GH wrote another letter which contained a lot of rudeness and replaced it in the envelop. LY came back to the desk and kept the envelop in his back without a recheck. Next day, the classmate took the letter to his girl and got slapped by her. He came to tell LY and LY took the letter from his hand to read. LY read only a few sentence and realised that GH wrote it definitely. LY went to blame GH so he knew that GH did it because of jealous. 

***Just a half of whole #6 from the translator***

Sorry guys, I have to pause here. 

Have a good night all :)

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi OMG... that was just... I can't even.... It's sooooo emotional!!!! It'd be hard for them to portray this heart wrenching scene! Thank God for you for translating this excerpt. We can see GH's inner thought and how he's so heartbroken over this. Luoyin too! This line --> "You cheated my feelings..." Luoyin's or Guhai's? Should be Luoyin's right? Because he's the one calling Guhai a liar... If it is... Luoyin must have loved Guhai too at this point T_T WHAT IS THIS FEELSSSSSSSS?????!!!!!

@DanA Lovely introduction! As for Guhai's obsession on Luoyin.. I also asked my friend who read the novel.. Why Guhai fell in love with Luoyin? Why why? But she also couldn't answer me although she did say there's no reason for his love for Luoyin because that's how true love is. Sometimes when you watch dramas, when someone ask the guy why you like the girl and he'd reply "no reason". It's true that he started to be interested in him because they both don't have a mum. Then he finds it fascinating that Luoyin always slept in the class but can answer question or very smart.. There's a lot actually.. But I also think that the series fails to portray this built up most probably because of not enough time..

And that watatatatata hahahaha I kept playing that part repeatedly. It's so hilarious! Their acting are very natural.

gC33uwu.gif

I also want a boyfriend like Guhai but then I kept thinking, can I handle his obsessive and possessive nature? True he's very caring when he's in love but when he's mad, he's the type to do anything, which is kinda scary if he exists in real life...

These two has a chemistry, a perfect balance. I notice that in behind the scenes their attitudes somehow switch – WeiZhou being playful and all (damn his smile is sooo cute!) and Johnny being serious and manly.

Exactly!!!!! They seem to be playing characters the opposite of them. From their interview, photos, Johnny seems more innocent, more gentle, more reserved while Zhouzhou is more outgoing, rowdy etc. Oh the innocent part.. I still cannot forget Johnny's disbelief face when he found out that two boys can do each other and not just one way. LOL...

About the forced sex.. If it's not mutual, then it's rape in a nutshell... unless the series trying to make a new scene in replace. But in the novel, it's rape... I think it's in vain to circumvent this fact. How they can still end up together again? Love is the answer. Both of them are in love with each other. It's just that their first time is not mutual and out of jealousy and misunderstanding. This is just my opinion so I hope I don't get attack again. It's immoral but I comforted myself by reminding myself that at least they love each other (romantically)... and it's fiction. It's not some kind of forced sex with someone you don't love. That's downright nasty... Of course it still hurts, traumatic and Luoyin even fainted.. -_- 

Just watched the raw episode....and now...god dammit I wanna see next ....I almost cried.

Lucky next episode is tomorrow. 

Has anyone else noticed that with all the spoilers here it's more exciting to see it happen rather than waiting and see what happens ? 

Poor LY :(

• Like 5

Finally! Episode is way better than ep 09. Im quite satisfied how the events had happened. I actually felt their emotions right there! It was conveyed very well. LY'S mom .. oh geez our paths shouldnt come across together! Id definitely shave all of her hair .. Im so mad at her! 

Somebody please make a translation on the end part now .. when GH and BLY were having some arguements. I noticed BLY dad, I think he doesnt have any goals in his life .. idk but thats what I am getting. Its like he's kinda lazy and all .. and doesnt want to make any progress in life. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

Just watched the raw episode....and now...god dammit I wanna see next ....I almost cried.

Lucky next episode is tomorrow. 

Has anyone else noticed that with all the spoilers here it's more exciting to see it happen rather than waiting and see what happens ? 

Poor LY :(

i agree

Guest skeletonworks

Just finished watching episode 10...

• The most awkward scene to date of Heroin: Lulu caught red handed by Guhai LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I got 2nd hand embarrassment from watching her asking Guhai for forgiveness...
  • When Luoyin called Guhai, what did he say? After that call, all of a sudden, you could see from his face that all the pain washed away and he smiled and starts the car to go back home, where he truly belongs, where his happiness is <3 With just a phone call...
  • As expected, the series didn't deliver well on the emotional scene between Guhai & Luoyin at the end but thank God for @alvinboi and @leo456, I can imagine them feeling miserable inside, like the world is ending... :(
  • Guhai pestering Luoyin to give him the note that Youqi gave Luoyin is a sight to see... His jealousy is intense!!!

just watched episode 10... GH is really good at acting... His tears almost fell and his face a bit red because of too much emotion he is feeling during their conversation.... hay..... my heart is breaking even without understanding what they were saying but because i can feel in the tone of their voice and their facial expressions..... so real!!!!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Andrew Beltran said:

Finally! Episode is way better than ep 09. Im quite satisfied how the events had happened. I actually felt their emotions right there! It was conveyed very well. LY'S mom .. oh geez our paths shouldnt come across together! Id definitely shave all of her hair .. Im so mad at her! 

Somebody please make a translation on the end part now .. when GH and BLY were having some arguements. I noticed BLY dad, I think he doesnt have any goals in his life .. idk but thats what I am getting. Its like he's kinda lazy and all .. and doesnt want to make any progress in life. 

The argument between them is similar to the translations of the novel on the forum.

• Like 1