On 7/11/2017 at 10:58 AM, bearology said:

So its confirmed that ZZ will be attending Asia Music Gala on the 19th July in Guangzhou, meaning he won't be attending the voting we are doing now, which is not a surprise so keep voting everyone!!!

-----------------

Quick summary JY and ZZ schedule

JY - 18th July - Photoshoot in Shanghai

JY - 19th July - The event we are voting for ZZ in Beijing

ZZ - 19th July - Asia Music Gala in Guangzhou

JY - 20th July - Photoshoot in Beijing

ZZ - 20th July - MTV award 

Reveal hidden contents

9a789c84ly1fhftitv9wgj20u01hck4f.jpg

JY today

Cr Lydia_hin

Reveal hidden contents

005JxS4Kly1fhg00dh3fwj30zk1hc4qq.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00c5lklj30rz15yqv5.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00hc8tzj30zk1hcu0x.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg008nvfoj30zk1hce82.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00endkbj30zk1hchdu.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg04a4q91j30zk1hcu0y.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00aq0xlj30zk1hc7wi.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg007nt6gj30sv17bu0x.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fhg00flnzsj30zk1hcqv5.jpg

SCREEN WALL supporting [Eng][doge][心][喵喵]

2017 July 14 to October 13
three months. Daily rotation of 17 hours
At least every five minutes replay once.
Taiwan · Tainan · Central & Western District · Zhongzheng Road Hai'an intersection

**the writing is so touching :(**

Reveal hidden contents

006CRbqDgy1fhfvgfphk1j30ytabinpf.jpg

Sorry to repost this but this reminds me how fans used to analysed ZZ's and JY's head back then. They always tend to tilt their heads towards each other :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

DEblCckVYAA7I89.jpg

CP fans ARE SO AWESOME!!! Awwhh.. the Taiwan Screen Wall... the message in it...! Salute to them all, our global YuZhou fans! I'm sure our boys are SO MOVED AND TOUCHED BY THIS, AND ALL OTHER TRIBUTES, LOVE, AND SUPPORT TO THEM!  CP fans are promoting LOVE yet anti-YuZhou fans are promoting 'hate'! Why do people want to hate??? I can't comprehend it AT ALL! NEVER PROMOTE HATE! ALWAYS ENCOURAGE 'LOVE' PLEASE, ALL PEOPLE!  NOT ONLY OUR BOYS, ''THE WORLD NEEDS LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT'' EVEN MORE NOW!

• Like 7

Wow I didn't know about "Jingyu" and "Yuzhou" on "Towards the bright side". How interesting.

I also didn't know that he sang wo de hai! Omg he must still be sad at the time :(

6 hours ago, bearology said:

Another 2 songs When Hai has Yin and Walk Slowly. You all know these 2 songs. ZZ couldn't sing it in his Concerts in China, ZZ sang them in Korea and Thai Concert. These clips are from his Korea Concert. Korean fans sang along with ZZ and ZZ's eyes :(

Reveal hidden contents

I feel so sad watching him sing these 2 songs back then after watching that 1 hour vid of them :(

6 hours ago, bearology said:

I posted this before but since theres not that many updates today, I will post again. This video is a must to watch if you are JY and ZZ fans! Our members subbed this for us. It pretty summarise the first 6 months of YZ

Reveal hidden contents

This video!! This is the one video I bawled my eyes out on after watching Addicted!! Its how I came to find this thread on Soompi. How embarrassing of me to cry for days watching this video over and over again. I cry at the thought of them. I had never seen them any happier then when they are together!! I feel like their laughs when they were together were so genuine, pure and bright. Super big smile and carefree laughs. None of their recent smiles compares to it tbh.

Edited by timeless62
  • Like 10

i'm so pissed i only found out about this webseries a couple of days ago...i feel like crying because we're not getting a season two and i'm so upset there are no official subs from the source material ...i wanna know what happens next!!!!

• Like 1

@aeopsa you can read the novel. Saehan and her team is translating book 2 now. Search Saehan in Wattpad :)

---------

ZZ and his friends awwww! Those clips are so cool! This proves he's in shanghai recording his album haha. Ninja ZZ! Meow will go and be with anyone Meow wants! Nothing can stop Meow!!!

By Huhu

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fhhkk64hzbj20er0er78w.jpg

I strongly recommend new members to check out the first page of this thread. There's translations and sugars for all ZZ and JY concerts/FanMeeting/interviews. Otherwise, check out these dates in the thread

5 June 16: ZZ Beijing FM

25 June 16: ZZ Korea concert

17 July 16: ZZ Shenzhen concert

30 July 16: ZZ Thailand concert

13 August 16: ZZ Shanghai concert

5 Nov 16: JY Nanjing FM

12 Nov 16: JY Korean FM

30 Nov 16: JY Shanghai bday party

11 Dec 16: JY Taiwan FM

24 Dec 16: this one is an event but JY did sing a few songs

• Like 11

I feel like NetEase has successfully disheartened most of ZZ's Chinese fans bcs the votes haven't been getting in as fast as it used to :( We are still 550k votes behind.

I don't understand why NetEase manipulated LYF's votes too. TFBoys is still gonna win. Why bother making people hate LYF only to get him to 2nd? Did they use him solely to disheartened ZZ fans from voting so TFBoys can win with ease:blink:

@aeopsa you can continue the story from the web series from Saehan's translations of the novel. I believe the series only went as far as Chapter 118 so you can continue reading from that chapter if you want :D

EDIT: Oops seems like I jinx it. LYF gained 400k votes and snatched 1st place. :rolleyes:

EDIT2: Nevermind. TFBoys still fighting for it. Congrats for winning I guess :D I stopped voting for this event already because the gap are too huge and most fans seems to have stopped as well. We did good guys its too bad Oppo isn't honest with its votes :rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 options for ZZ's pants (the one he's wearing singing with his friends). Let's vote A (buy it so we have cp outfit) or B (meow stole the pants from his bestfriend)!!! I pick A. JY wore it in his fire cooking video :lol:

By YO-F_i_Sh

A

Spoiler

006pY6S2gy1fhi7csp3a2j31ku1kub29.jpg

B

Spoiler

006pY6S2gy1fhi7d4d51qj32c02c0b2a.jpg

• Like 9

On 11/07/2017 at 5:34 PM, timeless62 said:

Also, @crystalclear18 I don't know what the fuss is about but I think everyone is voting because we're all supporting JY and ZZ both as a couple and as individuals. If they saw each other winning and smiled it would be nice to look at, if not then we're just happy we can make them win. That's all there is to it. Nobody will force the idea of them being together and ruin Operation Red Sea :)

I'm not saying you're wrong but most ppl in and around the fandom only started really getting into the voting on oppo after they found out that JY was going to appear at the event. So it is a bit related to ppl just having this hope that they will appear at the same event even if they're not in the same frame. Of course voting for them isn't wrong lol. I'm voting for ZZ more now than i was before, contrary as that might be. I'm also not saying that we shouldn't try our best to get ZZ and JY as high as possible in rankings (or even have them together in the same event, but it wasn't going to happen this time), i just felt like this particular poll was iffy. My whole ambivalence about ZZ winning was the TFboys fanbase, plus the fact that i didn't think it's realistic for ZZ and JY to be at the same event. I didn't think ZZ was going anyway, but there was so much excitement around it that i put out my unpopular opinion lol. And operation red sea, well, nobody wants to ruin it, but i think most investors and other interested parties are going to want all the actors involved to be as free of scandals as possible. 

That was original feeling i had about the whole thing, but now i'm just annoyed with what actually happened with oppo. I think i would have been more ok with the oppo thing if the TFboys didn't suddenly just pop right back in after lyf got extra votes added. They only wanted to discourage fans from voting for non oppo sponsored ZZ? This is probably the worse marketing ploy i have ever heard of........ It's so bad that i have trouble believing they actually planned for this in advance....................... Why do you have to have your sponsoring celebs be the winners?? It's a separate poll..... They want it to be one huge commercial for oppo? Forget about oppo's poll for next year, nobody is going to take it seriously. But why offend millions of fans by doing it like this.. =__________________= A couple million (or more) ppl aren't going to buy oppo now, way to ruin your own company name. 

It would be a great strategy for a competing mobile company to hire ZZ as a spokesperson now, although he might not even have the time.

• Like 2

About ZZ singing "hai" instead of "ai" in dust, somebody recently made a video with lots of candy, the second half of the video, has allll the hai you can bear to hear lol.

Cr: @鱼姐不再粉CP

Spoiler

Also, you guys heard about how JY's character in red sea operation is called Gu Zhun (顾准) right? Same Gu as Gu Hai (顾海), so same last name lol. I thought that was candy like. Somebody (@TJ_meow) on weibo said that they got to know someone who works in the film industry. Edit: They didn't get to watch the BTS, but the lady talked about how JY was doing during the filming (he did a good job during the dangerous scenes). They made some observations about how it's hard to tell JY apart from the other actors because they are all wearing army fatigues. So the one thing that easily sets JY apart from everyone else in the movie is his gun, apparently because he is a sniper, his gun is longer than everyone else's (lol xiaoku_org.gif). 

I screenshot-ed google translate under the spoiler, plus pics all cr. to TJ_meow

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170713-110559.jpg

Lol at king yu

Cr. TJ_meow

Whale=whale lol

006svcv8gy1fhiqm0ksntj31kq16kn9w_1.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqm5o0uuj31kt16malk.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqmd8qaaj31kt16mwqt.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqmpowyzj31kt16mqhm.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqmjn1mpj31kt16mwt8.jpg

Trans: ^^No JY in pic. Edit: A JY only fan insisted that JY is in this pic (the hang gliding one). So i have no idea if he is in it or not anymore. Either way it's next to impossible to tell.. Something tells me the JY only fans aren't too happy about the name of his character in this movie....... They're haunting the YZ thread again.

After trying to look for more info about ZZ's old band PROME, i finally found their website off a vid! I don't think the link is up on the first page of the forum yet, i couldn't find it before anyways. Their songs really weren't bad, especially demo2012, should be core riverbox or whatever they called it lol. Would have worked really well as some hardcore video game music too.

https://site.douban.com/PROME/

Also, there is a version of happy camp up on bilibili that someone added chinese subtitles to, i think it may also have a couple of extra angles and seconds that aren't up on youtube. But i'm not too sure if this is the one i saw.. It should be clearer than some other fancam versions anyways. EDIT: On second thought, please pm me for the links. It just hit me what i said about videos being taken down lol.. =__=;; Plus i remember when ppl mentioned the vids on weibo nobody provided the links directly on the main thread.. 

Some video upload sites have been under the government's attention recently, there's been ppl saying they can't watch some of the popular dramas that they've bookmarked(?), cause i think the link doesn't work anymore. I'm not sure if bilibili is one of them, but ppl are downloading a lot of stuff now in case. Although those videos technically violate copyright laws i think, cause the sites are similar to youtube. 

Anyways, i'm done unloading now lol. I hope you guys enjoy. 

• Like 5

I'm not sure if we still have any Vietnamese fans following this thread but incase someone will bring this up:

To all Vietnamese fans: 

In regards to Bước Thật Chậm MV, please do not fight with the singer's fans. Let wait and see if the singer's agency will give an official announcement for this copyright issue. For now, please report this MV in YouTube then ignore everything to do with it. Don't give this MV and the singer the unnecessary attention. Let's focus on ZZ new album, which will be released this coming August. Thank you!

Please help to spread this message to Facebook/YouTube and other social media platforms. Thank you xo

• Like 8

ZZ weibo update

开工,收工。

Translated by Ryokise: Start of work, end of work. The photo below is end of work :lol:

Omo ZZ, are you trying to prothat ve ZhouYu clan still exists???? :lol:

6b202cedly1fhjkqi1buej21sg2ds1l0.jpg

Spoiler

6b202cedly1fhjkq8ge58j21it2a77wi.jpg

Sorry ZZ, still YuZhou :lol:

Cr Nara7777

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgy1fhjmjkm5g5j31kw1kward.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 9

OMG, JY looks so skinny!!!! Eat more JY ah!!!!! :( And ZZ's photos taken by fan (Bonne), our Meow doesn't even need photoshop hahahaha :lol:

Edit: The photo taken from behind ZZ, he looks giant there yet still a little Meow next to JY :wub:

By JT-Project

Baby Whale: Hello! I'm Huang Jingyu! Today l would like to introduce my two new movies...

Spoiler

DEtAlnqUMAABjPR.jpg

And trying-to-be-man Meow :lol:

Spoiler

DEtdJyhV0AALimM.jpg

Edit:

Some Red Sea Operation trailer screencaps from TJ_Meow 

Spoiler

006svcv8gy1fhiqm0ksntj31kq16kn9w.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqmpowyzj31kt16mqhm.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqmjn1mpj31kt16mwt8.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqmd8qaaj31kt16mwqt.jpg

006svcv8gy1fhiqm5o0uuj31kt16malk.jpg

• Like 7

On 7/12/2017 at 10:52 AM, urslae said:

@bearology does ZZ name also have a meaning. By the way yuzhou's meaning is so cute. ZZ + JY = destiny cos they're meant to be together

Hey @urslae, I know one word in Zhou's name literally means 'river' - the  'Zhou' word, and JingYu's name sounds exactly like 'whale' in Chinese that's why he's called 'whale', although not too sure what the 'real meaning is' to JY's name in Chinese, nor Zhou's.  The Chinese have a 'serious' attitude towards 'names' - Chinese parents always want to name their kids with words/ 'using words' that relate them to something 'good' 'power' 'smart' 'prosperity' etc, so they ALL have good meanings to them, all Chinese names (told by friends).  So when you think about it, 'Zhou' = River, and 'JingYu' = Whale... Yeah.... ''Whale & River!' lol.... However you want to look at it... YuZhou = Universe.  WHALE & RIVER...?!..lol...   Thankyou everyone for not giving up on voting for our Zhou!  Whatever the outcome, we have something to look forward to on the Award night, it's worth our love and support for our boys.  It won't go in vain, our votes.  Those who are 'messing' with the votes will GET OUR YUZHOU FANS MESSAGE ANYHOW FOR ZHOU and THAT IS POSITIVE.  I'm just excited for that Award night... The 'Whale' Theme, is it??!  Awesome!~  Nighteeee everyone, FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING...!!!haha...xxx

• Like 3

Around, catching up over here randomly and been voting in between. Just too tied up to respond to some beautiful posts. Thanks a million for all the cultural acquainting you guys are doing for us, especially non Southeast Asians like myself.

• Like 2