On 6/28/2017 at 0:35 AM, 1blankstare said:

Hey guys! I've heard rumors from another forum that Zhouzhou will be in a Meteor Garden Remake! Omg! If the cast is real this is gonna be huge! But then again there will be a big huge they will need to fill up because Taiwanese F4 was a HUGE success for every actors and actresses in that drama. 

Edit: aw JY is sick. hope you get well soon.

Apparently somebody posted a rundown board  in Weibo about the F4 cast and ZhouZhou is in it  hoping he gets the second male lead role at least or the playful playboy role  I can see him play that role. Cr: where it's due, not mine  

edit2: he's up for the main lead role based on the board, but I want him to play Rui/huazhilei, the guy who can play violin (switch it to piano or guitar) 

yOn8nv3.jpg

welcome umajeevan and new comers!

Awesome news! Can't wait to see Zhou in movies/dramas!!!.. Finally! Hmm.. I don't know of Meteor Gdns, haven't watched the show, must check it out ~.  Anyhow, whatever it is, hope Zhou will make the right decision with the dramas/movies/shows he want to be in, same for our Whale.  Just pray they will both get to starr in great 'hero and police' movies and dramas in future soon as it's their desires to be in those roles.  Whatever they're taking on, hope they'll always and forever REMAIN TRUE to each other, that's my ONLY wish and desire for them! Goodnite everyone!~~..

• Like 2

@lovehaiyin Meteor garden is a live action remake of a manga/anime called Hana Yori Dango. There's Korean version Boys over Flower and original is Hana Yori Dango both dramas of Korea and Japan respectively. Not sure which remake of the Taiwanese version or the mainland one. I think they're remaking the Meteor Garden one. It's just a rumour and production phase. They're still doing a look test, media test and to see which actors has a massive fan base for the people they've pick and who will create more buzz. 

Thay Vogue video of JY. Well color me not surprise. I love it. And looks like ZZ's buying clothes for someone. 

• Like 4

From 腾讯视频 weibo

JY suffers from this view everyday...no wonder why he's sick.....

9a789c84gy1fh32t2cd57j20qe0hl0x9.jpg

Spoiler

9a789c84gy1fh32szuuihj20qe0hl434.jpg

9a789c84gy1fh32t0nrm4j20qe0jtq85.jpg

9a789c84gy1fh32t1csejj20qe0hljvj.jpg

ZZ followed these 2 IG's accounts. We can see from livestream :lol:

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

Spoiler

005NgCUMly1fh2rdqi4khg307z0e8hea.gif

005NgCUMly1fh2rdwv0j7g307z0e84qy.gif

005NgCUMly1fh2re2ty4dg307z0e8u16.gif

005NgCUMly1fh2re3lrhzj30ku112tkv.jpg

Fanart by 套鹿你丫

Spoiler

006yUlaAgy1fh2d9dblzjj32db47pu0y.jpg

YZ Daily News 230617

Cr 真爱瑜洲

Spoiler

69a5c08cly1fh35pthvy1j20jg4rf7wi.jpg

• Like 8

Question: Why does is seem like everyone is against ZZ And JY?

Its very confusing to me, I'm try to piece it together, so these die hard ZZ fans are very weird, they say they're there for Timmy only zero CPFs "here to protect him" "with him forever" talk, but as soon as he's seems like he's doing something sucessful there they are again with negative comments, and same with JY. Doesn't seem like there the ones hurting Timmy and JY rather than helping. It's bizarre. 

And they find every single ounce of YuZhou to pounce on with negativity.

im over here like "let them be happy and do what they want, if they do a show together then they do a show together, if they talk they talk, if they're "dating" they're dating, if not then they're not" 

is there a reason why these poison fans are so mean, did ZZ and JY do something? 

I just hope China lifts the "ban" lets Shangyin Season 2, 3, 4, 10 lol be filmed, release it, done, Everyone's Happy. 

• Like 3

This article here said they contacted ZZ's team about Meteor Shower. His team told them the producer did contact ZZ and considered ZZ for this role. However, he couldn't do it because of his schedule. If I'm not wrong, this drama will start filming in October and ZZ will have his concert tour around that time. Also, it says he will starting filming a movie in...Hungary :lol: No idea what kind of movie is this that will be filming in Hungary :lol: Also, I'm not 100% sure if this news is legit but since its a sina news, I think 80% its legit :D 

-----------

Mens Uno weibo update - ZZ will be their August Issue Cover

Geez, ZZ can't walk on balanced surface properly but he can stand on this...I hope you know how to swim ZZ :lol:

Spoiler

48f27788ly1fh3afn2psqj21kw23u1kx.jpg

48f27788ly1fh3afplt8rj21kw23u4qp.jpg

48f27788ly1fh3afuim1cj21kw23u4qp.jpg

48f27788ly1fh3afs2o15j21kw23u4qp.jpg

JY - WooHooGo 250617

Cr kduckkduck

Spoiler

DDjWuoaXcAAlFOS.jpg 

DDjV8MWWsAIdk9z.jpg

Cr MixUniverse

Spoiler

DDjx6zqWsAEuCbt.jpg

DDjx6znXUAEtTWm.jpg

DDjx6zpXkAIzwBN.jpg

DDjyAVMXsAIrp3B.jpg

DDjyAVKXcAA16r7.jpg

DDjyAVPXYAIBChd.jpg

ZZ - Superdry event 290617

Cr TIMMY-小洲記-许魏洲

Spoiler

DDi-zf3XYAAYwOJ.jpg

DDi-zefXYAAmsTI.jpg

DDi-ze0XYAYo3zv.jpg

DDi_BskWsAAEADl.jpg

DDi_BrnXgAAkOnL.jpg

DDi_BqqWAAADbDN.jpg

• Like 9

FIC TIME!!!

Homecoming - Part 1 (18+++)

Spoiler

“Where have you been?” WeiZhou whispered, inhaling deeply to drown himself in the scent of JingYu’s skin.

JingYu tightened his embrace, though there was no room left to pull WeiZhou any closer.

“Fighting zombies and terrorists, to keep you safe.”

JingYu felt WeiZhou’s lips stretch into a smile against his neck.

“What about you?” JingYu asked. “Where have you been?”

WeiZhou smoothed his hands along JingYu’s shoulders, mesmerized by the definition of muscle radiating heat into him.

“I don’t know,” WeiZhou mumbled, following JingYu’s lead and poking fun at himself. “I got lost and have just been wandering aimlessly.”

“Ahh, don’t worry, Zhou. The next time you get lost, just yell for me and I’ll find you,” JingYu said lightly. “I have Special Forces training you know.”

“It would be better if you were a detective for that.”

“True, but if I was in the police, I’d be in the cyber unit and cracking down on online bullying.”

“I’d help you with that,” WeiZhou said, rubbing his face into the curve of JingYu’s neck.

JingYu suddenly leaned his head back, making WeiZhou look into his face. There was a gleam in JingYu’s eyes and a wide grin painting his lips.

“Hey, there’s an idea, Zhou. We should write our own screenplay, one of those cop-buddy movies. We can shop it around with the condition that we co-star together.”

WeiZhou blinked a couple of times, taking JingYu half seriously.

“Are we talking comedy or action/drama?”

“I was thinking romance,” JingYu grinned mischievously.

“Yeah, that’ll go over well,” WeiZhou said flatly, bumping his forehead against JingYu’s.

“Fine, fine. We’ll save the romance for off set.” JingYu’s voice drifted off as WeiZhou had begun nibbling along his chin. The delicate pressure of soft lips on his skin was amazingly intense, having been deprived of it for so long.

“Another selling point to investors - we can save the production money by sharing a room,” JingYu muttered, bringing one hand to WeiZhou’s cheek in an effort to maintain the kisses along his jaw.

“I can see the headlines now,” WeiZhou mumbled, his lips now teasing against JingYu’s ear. “Filming Cancelled Due to Actors’ Constant Fatigue.”

JingYu made a sound as to laugh, but it delved into a groan as the tip of WeiZhou’s tongue traced along the edge of his ear. Sliding his hands down WeiZhou’s back and over the soft flare of his hips, JingYu gave a quick squeeze and slid his hands back up, this time against bare skin as he pushed under WeiZhou’s shirt.

“Mmm...I said room, I didn’t specify the bed too.”

WeiZhou grazed his teeth against JingYu’s neck.

“We wouldn’t?”

“Just try and stop me,” JingYu said softly, right before WeiZhou’s lips met his.

The smooth brush of WeiZhou’s tongue against his upper lip, stopping to play with the fuller flesh in the very middle, caused JingYu to sigh. WeiZhou took advantage of parted lips and reached for JingYu’s tongue with his own. His fingers caressed the back of JingYu’s neck and his leg slid around JingYu’s, his toes rubbing softly along the back of an exposed ankle.

“Speaking of bed...,” WeiZhou panted when they parted to catch their breath.

JingYu rubbed his nose to WeiZhou’s, his face shining with pure joy, simply because, at this very moment, he was with the person he loved more than anybody or anything.

“Somebody’s feeling frisky tonight,” he teased.

“Very,” was the firm response, accentuated by a light pinch on the back of his neck.

JingYu suddenly dropped his arms from around WeiZhou and took a step back.

“First one to the bed gets to top,” he said, sticking his tongue out playfully as he whipped around and sprinted away from WeiZhou.

It took WeiZhou exactly two seconds to comprehend before he lunged after JingYu. Two sets of pounding footsteps quickly covered the short distance. Just before JingYu ran through the bedroom doorway, WeiZhou leaped onto his back, throwing his arms around JingYu’s shoulders and managing to get one leg firmly around JingYu’s waist. The force of WeiZhou slamming onto him only increased the velocity JingYu’s own legs had already created, propelling them forward wildly. Luckily, it also propelled them directly towards the bed. JingYu belly flopped onto the mattress, grunting loudly as all of the air in his lungs was knocked out. WeiZhou gasped from the collision, but maintained his perch, now on top of JingYu. With his arms and both legs trapped under JingYu, WeiZhou could only push his body up slightly to give his boyfriend room to catch his breath.

“That’s cheating,” JingYu grumbled when he was finally able to speak again.

“And what you did wasn’t?”

JingYu turned his head to the side, his eyes straining to catch sight of WeiZhou hovering over him. A sly smirk etched his face.

“That wasn’t cheating. That was taking advantage of the situation.”

WeiZhou rolled his eyes. “Taking advantage of the situation. Right. You should be taking advantage of me.”

“I think you literally throwing yourself at me kind of negates any advantage taking,” JingYu deadpanned.

“Then you should be taking advantage of that situation,” WeiZhou returned.

Extracting an arm from beneath himself, JingYu reached around and held WeiZhou’s head, his fingers stroking a soft ear.

“Hmm, I really should,” JingYu grinned, “seeing as how I won.”

“Excuse me?” WeiZhou asked, raising his eyebrows.

“You’re on me, so technically I got to the bed first.”

WeiZhou tightened his limbs still trapped between JingYu’s body and the bed, eliciting a grunt from the man he squeezed.

“My arms and legs are in front of you, so technically, I won.”

The two stared at each other, their gazes voicing their disagreements. Finally, JingYu blinked slowly, his eyes flashing between desire and happiness when he opened them again.

“Then...we’ll call it a tie,” JingYu whispered, his voice heavy with suggestion and wish.

Picking up on JingYu’s implication, a soft laugh spread WeiZhou’s lips as he nodded and dropped his face to JingYu’s.

Maintaining the connection of their lips was interrupted and erratic, curses and laughter following each attempt to change the current positions of their bodies. WeiZhou weighed heavily on JingYu’s back, keeping him pinned down. JingYu trapped WeiZhou’s limbs, keeping him from lifting himself up. Only with a concerted effort on both their parts were they finally able to lift and roll enough for WeiZhou to fall from JingYu’s back. The moment they were free from each other, they reached out to entangle themselves together again.

While apart, they had forced themselves to shelter and hide their emotions and desires, their only recourse to endure an extremely lengthy separation. Now that they were together, it was hard to believe they didn’t have to deny themselves any longer. The softly searching kisses they had been holding themselves to rapidly became rough and greedy, nipping teeth and invading tongues battling for possession. Arms that had lovingly embraced now imprisoned. Hands that had gracefully caressed now urgently groped for everything at once. Bodies that had grown weary with loneliness now erupted with lustful synchronicity.

JingYu trembled trying to control himself. The waves of muscle in WeiZhou’s abdomen made his fingers tingle and pause as he pushed against t-shirt to expose luscious skin. WeiZhou groaned, struggling to pull his shirt over his head while JingYu’s mouth latched onto his chest. JingYu nearly lost himself when WeiZhou moaned his name. The sharp pressure of JingYu’s teeth, countered by the exquisite heat of the gentle lapping of his tongue, drove into WeiZhou’s deprived nerves and lit a fire under his skin that spread wildly through him.

JingYu winced when WeiZhou’s fingers dug into his shoulders, grasping to bring JingYu closer. WeiZhou clawed at JingYu’s shirt, working it up and over his head, until bare skin touched bare skin. The shaky caress of JingYu’s hand on WeiZhou’s cheek contrasted sharply with the intense glare of his eyes boring into WeiZhou’s. Licking his lips, WeiZhou tilted his chin, inviting JingYu to him. Wrapping his arms under WeiZhou, JingYu lifted him into another kiss that rampaged like an uncaged beast between them.

JingYu couldn’t stop shaking. It had been so long since he had been able to hold WeiZhou. He wanted to take his time, devour his lover little by little, imprint himself into WeiZhou’s flesh and psyche, but a desperate urgency that flowed from WeiZhou was making it impossible for JingYu to contain himself. Especially when WeiZhou moaned against his cheek, “JingYu, hurry” in a voice so deep and thick with lust that JingYu couldn’t believe they both didn’t orgasm in that moment.

As WeiZhou continued to writhe against him, JingYu felt himself splitting in two. His mind screamed for caution. His body demanded instant gratification. JingYu snagged WeiZhou by the wrists, forced his arms over his head, and pressed heavily upon him.

“Are you trying to get hurt?” he growled. “You have any idea what saying something like that to me right now makes me want to do you?”

WeiZhou blinked rapidly before a steely fire settled into his eyes.

“Then do it. Be a man,” WeiZhou thrust his hips against JingYu, “and make me yours.”

Whether JingYu lowered his head or WeiZhou raised his, their mouths crashed together in another act of ferocious battle, a melee of lips and tongues that could not be distinguished between domination and willing surrender. JingYu hastily advanced down WeiZhou’s body, a shining trail defining his ravaging hunger for the skin available to him. As JingYu’s feet touched the floor, two pairs of hands worked quickly to rid each other of their jeans.

Towering over his boyfriend, JingYu lost his breath. Silky skin had turned velvety with a light shade of red blushing WeiZhou’s body. That blush instantly fired scarlet as JingYu’s eyes traveled over WeiZhou, head to foot and back again. WeiZhou gripped the bedding beneath him and tried to remain still. He wasn’t sure if it was embarrassment at the intensity of JingYu’s gaze, or the flash of lust at the sight of JingYu standing naked before him, that made him throb from the inside out. What WeiZhou also didn’t know was that the rapid rise and fall of his chest mimicked the racing pulse visible in his throat, and in his throbbing sex that shamelessly twitched, beckoning for the relief only JingYu could provide.

JingYu faltered as his mind and body tore apart from each other again. Even through the haze erotic sensations were creating in his sight, WeiZhou saw the flash of hesitancy from JingYu. He nodded his head toward the small table next to the bed, JingYu’s eyes and then body following his movement quickly. WeiZhou’s knuckles turned white as he gripped the bedding in his hands tighter, mentally preparing himself for what he knew, and hoped, would come next.

As much as JingYu wanted to lose himself in WeiZhou without wasting another second, he knew he couldn’t. It had been far too long since they had been together. This was the person he loved most of all. JingYu could never forgive himself if memories of their reunion held anything negative. He had to, wanted to, give WeiZhou what he needed. Before taking what he himself desired.

Having closed his eyes as he tried to control his breathing, WeiZhou felt JingYu next to him. He gasped and bucked when, without any warning, he felt the wet heat of JingYu’s mouth wrap and pull on his aching c*ck. The next moment WeiZhou cried out as slickened fingers played against tender flesh and nerves with pressure too light to be forceful, too strong to be gentle. WeiZhou strained to hold himself together under these sudden attacks. He called out again when JingYu pressed against his instinctual resistance and breached the natural defense of his body.

JingYu lessened the force of his lungs and reached for WeiZhou’s face with his free hand. Unintelligible murmurs against his fingers spiraled into lascivious licks and nips that urged him to continue. Feeling WeiZhou relaxing slightly beneath him, JingYu steeled himself and pushed a second finger into WeiZhou. He growled as WeiZhou’s jaw clamped down, his teeth biting sharply. A sudden, and rather perverse, comparison of the two different ways WeiZhou tightened and then began to suck on his fingers made JingYu groan, the vibrations ricocheting through the engorged flesh still filling his mouth and spreading through WeiZhou with a massive shudder.

WeiZhou panted and squirmed, his mind only partially comprehending how carefully JingYu worked to stretch and open him. What flash of pain there had been was almost instantaneously followed by a muted wave of pleasure, as like scratching an itch tears the skin, but the relief overall is felt more strongly. WeiZhou sank into the murky bliss that JingYu created, only to find himself rocketed heavenward with the smooth strokes of JingYu’s fingers within him and the sumptuous pressure of JingYu’s lips gliding up and down, up and down, the length of his manhood.

JingYu was near his wits’ end. As if it wasn’t enough that WeiZhou was panting and moaning an erotic litany of JingYu’s name mixed with curses and exclamations, his body shivered and wrenched and squeezed and pulled with every dedicated movement JingYu used to excite him. JingYu raised his head, his tongue flicking to spoon one last drop of sweet essence from WeiZhou. A thin sheen covered Weizhou’s body, now bright crimson from the fire rushing through his veins. JingYu groaned to echo WeiZhou’s gasping cry as another finger added to the onslaught on Weizhou’s senses. A pinched look of strain flashed on WeiZhou’s face. JingYu quickly rose to his knees, his fingers within WeiZhou gently prodding and probing, his other hand taking his lips’ place on Weizhou’s blazing c*ck.

“NO!” WeiZhou cried out, his fingers pulling at JingYu’s arm while his muscles squeezed JingYu’s fingers.

JingYu snapped his head to look at WeiZhou in surprise. A shadow of fear washed over him at the painful, imploring expression WeiZhou gave him.

“...so long...like this....not like this,” WeiZhou begged, gasping through gritted teeth.

It took a moment before JingYu nodded in understanding. He felt that his movements were long and slow, but it was only mere seconds before he hovered over WeiZhou, a knee caught on his shoulder while a hand reached to cling to the other. JingYu leaned down and kissed WeiZhou, fiery hot yet infinitely loving. With a quick, questioning look, and a barely perceptible nod in return, JingYu guided himself and pressed into WeiZhou as slowly as he could make himself go.

Paradise opened around them.

WeiZhou’s eyes began to water so he squeezed them shut tight, the exquisite fullness of JingYu inside him reaching into his soul. He opened his eyes again when JingYu held still, a soft brush of a thumb wiping the corner of his eye where some of the liquid had escaped.

“Zhou?” JingYu asked, worry lacing his voice.

WeiZhou tried to smile to ease his boyfriend’s worry, but it was difficult as the aching need began to burn through him, taking over his flesh to invite more of JingYu to him.

“JingYu, please…” he moaned, his hand sliding from JingYu’s shoulder to dig into and pull on his hip urgently.

Making a sound that fluctuated between a whimper and a growl, JingYu thrust himself fully into WeiZhou, fingernails biting into his *ss in response. This was what he had been dreaming of, waiting for, controlling himself to within an inch of his life to do. The tight, wet fire of WeiZhou’s body engulfed his, drowning his mind in sensual abandon and leaving his flesh to do as it would.

With all sense of restraint surrendered between them, JingYu thrust into WeiZhou sharply. Spiraling rapture flashing through glassy eyes and heavy moans from pleading lips summoned JingYu again and again. His every move pushed JingYu towards releasing the flames that were raging within him. When WeiZhou reached up and stroked his cheek with an indescribable caress, JingYu roared. That single, simple touch broke the last restraint and sent him into an engulfing ecstasy. WeiZhou clung onto him, refusing to let JingYu go alone, and dove into the fire with him.

Joined bodies quaking together lengthened the rippling heat produced with shared orgasm, unable to determine who began and who followed each shivering flow of sexual satisfaction between them. Their bodies slowly let go of the carnal needs they had suppressed for far too long. Crushing embraces became binding hugs became comforting cuddles and supportive snuggles. Lips ferociously assaulting each other with teeth and tongue became intoxicating forays of shared breath and saliva became brushing grazes and sweeping nuzzles over faces and necks, shoulders and hands. Guttural cries became rattling groans became wistful moans and finally breathy sighs full of “I love you”s, “I missed you”s, “so handsome”, “too sexy” and, finally, “I’m so glad you’re here,” “I’m so glad I’m here.”

The longer they lay wrapped in each other, the quieter they became, both body and spirit. JingYu finally stirred against the drowsy atmosphere. Sitting up, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, but a pair of arms wrapping around his waist kept him from standing.

“Where?” WeiZhou mumbled, his breath warming the small of JingYu’s back.

“Shower,” was all JingYu said in answer.

WeiZhou tightened his hold, rubbing his cheek against JingYu before saying softly, “Together.”

JingYu turned slightly, his fingers sifting through WeiZhou’s hair, causing both of them to sigh. WeiZhou raised his head slightly. A soft look of contentment, a look JingYu had not seen in any pictures he found online or any of the times they had Facetimed while he was away,  washed over WeiZhou’s face and made JingYu breathless. This was a part of WeiZhou he had been missing terribly.

“Zhou…”

“You’re home. I feel like me again. I’m just not myself when you’re away.”

Homecoming - Part 2 (18+++)

Spoiler

JingYu shuffled across the room, WeiZhou still refusing to let go of him. Not that JingYu minded terribly. The arms around his waist tightly, hands pressed flat against his stomach and sides. The warm cheek and ear nestled just below his neck, soft hair brushing his skin. The intimate friction of hips and genitals against the curve of his *ss, bumping ever so slightly with each step that followed his. No, JingYu thought, as restrictive as this might be, he didn’t mind it at all.

“Zhou, you need to let go for a minute,” JingYu said, stopping just inside the bathroom doorway and glancing over his shoulder.

“Uh-uh,” WeiZhou murmured, the small shake of his head making his lips graze the protrusion of JingYu’s shoulder blade.

“Zhou,” JingYu sighed before trying to sound serious, “I gotta richard simmons.”

“Okay. It’s not like I’m looking.”

“Romantic level zero,” JingYu stated flatly.

“Don’t care,” WeiZhou mumbled again, his arms sliding upwards from JingYu’s waist to hang against his chest. “I’m still recharging.”

A thoughtful scowl curved JingYu’s lips as he craned his neck a fraction further to see more of WeiZhou’s face from the corner of his eye.

“Recharging?”

“Mmm,” WeiZhou raised his head slightly so he could meet JingYu’s gaze. “I don’t have enough JingYu energy in my system right now, the level’s dangerously low.”

The slight pout WeiZhou gave as he said this made JingYu laugh heartily. He leaned his head farther back until it met WeiZhou’s with a soft thump.

“I’m reduced to a battery?” he asked lightly.

“You’re the best battery. You keep me going and going and going...”

JingYu wrapped his fingers over the arms across his chest, holding them close as he rubbed his head against WeiZhou’s. He knew what his boyfriend meant. Just being near each other made JingYu feel he could conquer Mt. Everest, and the Chinese entertainment industry, all at once. That was why these moments were not only special, but important. No matter how many different ways they communicated with each other, there was nothing quite like the power of touch.

“I know, Zhou, but still…” JingYu said, his voice wavering between reluctance and pleading.

“Oh, fine,” WeiZhou responded, slowly peeling himself from JingYu’s back. “I’ll start the shower while you...take care of very normal and natural human bodily functions...that we’ve walked in on each other doing more than once, I might add.”

“But those were accidents,” JingYu replied, as they turned their backs to each other. He glanced over his shoulder in time to see WeiZhou turn around.

“Who says they were accidents?” the snarky grin and flashing raise of his eyebrows giving a very suggestive meaning to WeiZhou’s words. JingYu just shook his head.

The sound of the running water covered any sounds JingYu made as WeiZhou stepped into the shower. He was mildly surprised when the soft fondling of JingYu’s fingers joined the water flowing over his body.

“My turn,” JingYu murmured as his arms drew around WeiZhou’s waist and pulled him into his chest.

A soft sigh of delight fluttered WeiZhou’s lips as the contact with JingYu’s skin buzzed within him. He wasn’t making some overly dramatic analogy earlier when he said he was recharging. Feeling JingYu against him really did send a surge of energy through him, and not the lust based kind. WeiZhou knew that human contact could be healing and beneficial, he had read numerous articles about such things, but he had never really understood it until JingYu. It was almost as if every cell in his body sped up and spun wildly when he was with JingYu. They didn’t have to touch for it to happen, just being in the same room was enough, but the effect was much greater when they did touch. WeiZhou made a mental note to look up more articles later, see if there were any studies about the differences between the touch of a lover and people in general, wanting to confirm what he already knew for certain.

WeiZhou remained in JingYu’s embrace for many minutes, the pair slowly turning so each of them fell under the stream of water, before they began to wash. There was nothing overtly sexual in their bathing of each other. It was more a chance for them to explore and recognize the changes that had occurred since they were last together. The darker hue of JingYu’s skin, made much more stark by the pale lather WeiZhou spread over him. The increased definition in WeiZhou’s chest and abdomen, healthy and hard under JingYu’s palms. A scratch here, a bruise there, a new tattoo on WeiZhou, remaining trace evidence of cupping therapy on JingYu’s shoulder. Simple small talk accompanied their motions. Questions about family and friends, short stories of things they hadn’t thought to mention during telephone conversations. Normal, everyday words that were, unfortunately, not so normal for them.

“Ugh, I miss your hair,” WeiZhou pouted as he worked shampoo into the barely there strands atop JingYu’s head.

“I miss my hair, too,” JingYu said, simultaneously lathering the lengthier locks on WeiZhou. “Maybe that’s why your hair seems so much longer, because mine’s so short.”

“Nah, I need a haircut. Or should I let it grow way out? Like down to my shoulders?”

JingYu knew WeiZhou was teasing him, and he couldn’t help but go with the flow.

“That could be interesting,” he murmured, adding as much seductive quality to his voice as he could muster while his fingers tangled and lightly tugged WeiZhou’s head back. He dropped a teasingly languid kiss on WeiZhou’s jaw. “I might be able to control you easier that way.”

WeiZhou squinted his eyes in disgust. “You think you control me now?” he asked, his fingernails digging into JingYu’s scalp.

“Only when you let me,” JingYu laughed and pulled WeiZhou’s hands from his head. He leaned forward and placed his lips to WeiZhou’s with a smile.

“At least you know,” WeiZhou huffed, before leaning his head into the water and rinsing his hair.

A tinkling musical sound floated in from the other room. They looked at each other, trying to decipher whose phone was ringing.

“That’s mine,” WeiZhou grumbled. “Probably my mom. Take your time,” he placed his hands on either side of JingYu’s face and gave him a drawn out, barely there kiss that hinted there would be more coming, “but not too long,” he added before stepping from the shower and grabbing a towel.

JingYu rinsed his hair and then stood with his neck and shoulders under the pounding spray. Listening to WeiZhou’s deep, but light voice coming from the other room before it drifted out of range, JingYu smiled to himself. Even the small, dull ache that had formed in his chest when WeiZhou left the shower, left his side, made him smile. He was home. He was with his Zhou. Nothing else mattered.

WeiZhou’s conversation with his mother was actually quite short. She had called just to check on him, as he hadn’t contacted her for a couple of days. Walking back into the bedroom with two bottles of water in his hand, and seeing JingYu stretched out on his stomach in the middle of the bed, WeiZhou grinned thinking about how his mother commented on how happy he sounded. Of course, he had not elaborated as to why, but wholeheartedly agreed with her. He had a feeling her mother’s intuition kicked in at that moment, seeing as how she quickly ended the phone call soon after, with an ambiguous warning to get plenty of rest and take care of himself.

WeiZhou’s steps slowed to a shuffling crawl, though his breathing began to speed up sharply, as his gaze swept over the figure on the bed. JingYu was lying face down, his arms stretched out, his feet hanging over the end of the bed. WeiZhou took a long moment to etch the sight into his memory. The definition between arch and heel of each foot. Thin ankles gradually widening to smooth calfs and fleshy, but firm creases along the back of JingYu’s knees. Thighs that, even at rest, exuded strength and power. Like WeiZhou, when he had left the shower JingYu only threw a towel around himself. Now the fluffy material stretched tightly over his *ss, his movements when he had lain down shifting it so the bottom edge just barely covered his cheeks.

WeiZhou forced himself to keep his eyes moving upwards, mapping the slight V shape made from JingYu’s waist as it broadened towards wide shoulders. JingYu was rocking his shoulders ever so slightly, causing the muscles in his back to ripple and flex like the still water on a lake when the breeze blows. WeiZhou swallowed hard, not sure if his mouth was watering or had gone bone dry in under a second.

“You just going to stand there?” JingYu asked quietly, his closed eyes tightening slightly with each roll of his shoulders.

WeiZhou stepped forward, placing one of the bottles against JingYu’s hand as he replied with his own question. “Are you okay?”

JingYu raised his head and then upper body, propping himself on one elbow, and took a long swig from the water bottle.

“Yeah,” he finally answered. “Just a little stiff still from the flight. Small spaces and I don’t exactly get along.”

A slight chuckle from WeiZhou lapsed into a hushed sigh before he raised the water bottle to his lips while running his free hand against the back of JingYu’s head and down along his neck. The flicker of relaxation on JingYu’s face gave WeiZhou a brilliant idea.

“How ‘bout a massage?” he asked, trying to keep the tremor of excitement out of his voice.

JingYu glanced up, a small spark flashing behind his eyes. “Sounds awesome.”

JingYu placed his head back onto the pillow while WeiZhou took the bottle from his hand and placed both on the nightstand. Having handled the cold bottles, WeiZhou took a minute to rub his hands together, warming them, before he placed them on either side of JingYu’s neck. Starting with smooth strokes, from neck to arm and back again, WeiZhou slowly increased the pressure, letting his palms heat up JingYu’s skin. A soft moan slipped through JingYu’s lips as WeiZhou added occasional clenches of his fingers and slightly harder pushes of the heels of his hands into the mix.

Carefully working his way down JingYu’s back, WeiZhou felt the familiar ribbon of electricity that came from touching JingYu unfurling from his fingertips through his bloodstream. The soft skin still had a light sheen of moisture from the shower, allowing WeiZhou’s hands to slide easily over the muscles relaxing under his touch. WeiZhou chewed his lip as he debated with himself. There was something he had been wanting to try, but he wasn’t sure how JingYu would react, and he hated the thought of his skin not touching JingYu’s. He heard JingYu’s breathing evening out and saw the placid countenance on JingYu’s face. WeiZhou realized that much more of this and JingYu would fall asleep completely. That made up his mind for him.

“Wait here,” WeiZhou said as he hopped up from the bed. “I’ll be right back.”

JingYu forced his eyelids to flutter open and mumbled groggily, “Where you going?”

He couldn’t see WeiZhou, but JingYu heard him rummaging around in his bag somewhere beyond the foot of the bed. A moment later, the bed dipped as WeiZhou crawled back next to him, but on the side he was facing away from. A strong tug on the towel around his waist had JingYu raising his hips, and his eyes.

“Keep your eyes closed, hmm,” WeiZhou said, only a slight hint of domineering force in his request, but enough to have JingYu comply without question.

Now completely bare, JingYu shivered slightly, but it lasted a mere moment. He was instantly warmed by the radiant heat of WeiZhou moving over him, the plump flesh of their rears settling together as WeiZhou straddled and sat atop him.

“Ahhh,” JingYu moaned, the sound from his throat lengthening as something incredibly soft, almost ticklish, warm and tantalizing, began flowing on either side of his spine, along his sides, over his shoulders and upper arms. After a few minutes, he still wasn’t sure what was sending the luscious waves of delight just under his skin. His powers of deduction were being greatly hindered and misled by the sensations in his lower back and tailbone, where WeiZhou’s flesh rested on his.

As though reading JingYu’s mind, a soft voice filtered through the buzzing in his ears his quickened heartbeat had caused.

“I’ve been wanting to try this for some time now. I’m not really sure when or where I got these. I can’t remember if it was from a fan or something from a gift bag I received for some event I attended. But the minute I realized I had them, I knew this was how I wanted to use them.”

WeiZhou had leaned forward as he spoke, letting his lips whisper against JingYu’s neck. A soft brush over his nose had JingYu cracking his eyes open to a flash of creamy white in front of him. It took a moment for his vision to adjust properly.

“Fur gloves?”

“Fur lined gloves,” WeiZhou said, sitting up and wandering his hands over JingYu’s back again. “I just turned them wrong side out.”

Both men fell quiet again as WeiZhou slid his hands, and the rest of his body, towards JingYu’s legs. JingYu moaned gently as the soft fur caressed over his waist, his hips. The tension that had been eased in JingYu’s shoulders and back slowly began to rebuild itself in the pit of his stomach, as WeiZhou spent much too little time playing with  the cheeks of his *ss, alternating between gentle slides and firm grasps that ricocheted through JingYu’s pelvis.

A long series of deep and breathy ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ followed the brush of fur, now mixed with soft kisses and gentle nips of teeth, across JingYu’s thighs. Back and forth, up and down, WeiZhou tempted and teased. The press of lips, moist and hot, over the crease where buttock became leg. The pinch of teeth, sharp yet anything but painful, into the flesh and muscle just above his knee. The strong yet gentle caress of softened hands that floated between knees and waist, occasionally dipping between JingYu’s legs to entice flesh often ignored. JingYu felt himself manipulated in a manner so sensual, yet so comforting, he fell into a trance like state of pure sensation, that continued down his legs, even to the soles of his feet.

“F***ck me,” JingYu groaned, rolling onto his back as WeiZhou insistently tugged and twisted his legs. WeiZhou was kneeling at the end of the bed, his face only an inch or two above JingYu’s outstretched form. JingYu saw fire flaring in WeiZhou’s eyes with his words, could almost hear the crackling of flames in the air. He choked as his own body burned under the intense gaze.

“That massage is illegal in 120 countries,” JingYu said, swallowing hard, trying to tamp down and control the inferno within him.

WeiZhou only smirked as he began to ascend back onto the bed, crawling over JingYu stealthily, like a jungle cat stalking its next meal. Hovering over JingYu, face to face, WeiZhou licked his lips slowly, causing JingYu to pant with the exertion to remain still and not forcibly pull WeiZhou against him.

“Let’s make it 170 countries,” WeiZhou said, as though challenging himself.

WeiZhou dropped his head, taking JingYu’s lips between his own, moistening them with slow sweeps of his tongue. An enticing brush of a finger against his neck caused JingYu to gasp, and WeiZhou took advantage of the gap created to push his tongue in between. JingYu shuddered as WeiZhou slowly drank in the flavor of his mouth, the soft fur wandering over his chest with the same leisurely pace.

As WeiZhou’s lips moved over his jaw, down his neck, JingYu traced his hand over WeiZhou’s side in a last ditch effort to maintain some sense of himself. Sounds he had never heard before began to pour from his throat, startling him even as he thrilled deep within. Perhaps it was the way WeiZhou moved his gloved hands, as though polishing priceless treasure, worshipping a sacred artifact, new and erotic sensations being created by the different texture against him. Perhaps, it was the moist caress of pleasingly swollen lips that awoke dormant nerves from a long hibernation. Or, perhaps, it was the softly spoken words of love and adoration that WeiZhou expressed against his skin with such utter sincerity that left JingYu gasping as his heart burst within his chest over and over again. Whatever it might be, WeiZhou was turning him into a yielding moaning mess, and JingYu had neither the strength nor will to fight it.

WeiZhou’s expression hovered somewhere between a villainous smirk and passionate veneration as he watched JingYu slowly coming undone beneath him. This was more than he could have expected or planned, and the awe of the moment was overwhelming him. JingYu always gave so much pleasure to him, and he never questioned his ability to give JingYu pleasure, but he often wondered if it was good enough. If there was a way for WeiZhou to quantify and measure physical satisfaction, he would feel more confident, but there wasn’t. All he could do was follow the movements and sounds JingYu made, hoping that he was able to make JingYu feel even half of what JingYu made him feel.

The consistent moans and shudders that escaped through JingYu only strengthened as WeiZhou felt his way over clenching abs. His legs, which had been straddling JingYu, nudged to create a gap for themselves between JingYu’s legs. WeiZhou’s hands were boiling. He could feel sweat pooling in the fingertips of gloves made for the most extreme winter weather, but as much as he wanted to take them off, there was still more he wanted to do with them. So much more.

JingYu was trying to remain calm, trying to control his breathing. WeiZhou’s hands moved at an incredibly slow pace over his hips and thighs, which clenched and shook against JingYu’s will. He was drowning in the sensations WeiZhou was creating, yet thirsty with anticipation for what was to come. His body tensed, becoming rigid, as his patience and discipline reached their limit.

“Relax, JingYu,” WeiZhou said, stilling his hands. “Breathe, love.”

JingYu could only groan in between taking deep breaths. The power to speak intelligible words had long left him.

“You’re so perfect, JingYu,” WeiZhou muttered, his voice a soothing tone as he began rubbing JingYu’s thighs again. “So handsome. Beautiful, in an utterly masculine way. I’m so blessed, JingYu. To have you in my life. To love you the way I do. To have you love me the way you do. Every day I’m amazed at how lucky I am.”

The gentle tremor of WeiZhou’s voice tugged at JingYu’s focus, his eyes locking on WeiZhou’s as the haze of pleasure cleared from his vision. JingYu felt his body instantly relax. WeiZhou’s words, the pure dedication in his gaze, the soothing pressure of his hands, all combined to create a sedative that sent peace washing through JingYu. His mouth formed the one word, the only word, that mattered to him in that moment.

“Zhou…”

Their gazes never wavered from each other, even when JingYu choked and flinched as WeiZhou slid a hand along his engorged shaft. Neither of them even blinked as the soft fur curled over JingYu, sliding along his length, from base to tip, in smooth strokes that summoned all of the blood in his body to the caress. When the incessant moans from JingYu’s lips amplified with the gentle squeeze on his scrotum and enticing brush of fur smoothing puckered flesh and nerves, even then, their eyes remained locked to each other.

WeiZhou sat up, peeling off the gloves, a deep sigh relaxing his face as his red, sweat soaked hands finally found relief. JingYu momentarily registered how hot the gloves must have been, how uncomfortable for WeiZhou, even as he was sending JingYu spiraling towards ecstasy. It was only a fleeting thought, though, as JingYu’s eyes rolled to the back of his head when those fiery wet hands ignited an inferno on his already burning c*ck.

When WeiZhou replaced the flame of his hands with his succulent mouth, JingYu gave in to the pull of pleasure that left him floating in a subspace where only his flesh touched by WeiZhou existed. He fell deeper and deeper into the nothingness with each languid slide towards his base on the down, and strong pull on the up, each time ending with a mind blowing suckling on just the tip. As though WeiZhou was trying to extract JingYu’s soul through his erection and swallow it down.

JingYu was so consumed by the lusty haze, it wasn’t until a second slick finger pushed into him that he realized WeiZhou was working to prepare him. He might have wondered how he had missed the tell tale pressure of WeiZhou’s initial probing search, but he would have needed to be capable of rational thought for that. As it was, the only thing JingYu was able to discern, was the correlation between the increasing, delectable throbbing in his body and the increasing, sensual reaches WeiZhou made to his body.

The eventual loss of direct stimulation brought JingYu off of his cloud. WeiZhou was hovering over him again, a soft smile and searching eyes greeting JingYu’s reentry to reality.

“I love you,” WeiZhou whispered, his lips brushing against JingYu’s panting ones.

JingYu wondered where the hand floating against WeiZhou’s cheek had come from. Was it his own? It must be, but he wasn’t certain. The only part of his body he could feel was that which WeiZhou had felt, as though his nerves ceased to exist without WeiZhou commanding them. JingYu thought he might have smiled, might have tilted his head to silently request another brush of lips on his, but again, he could not be certain. He only knew when WeiZhou’s lips met his, when WeiZhou’s tongue slid around his own, and when WeiZhou lowered his hips to grind renewed energy into both of their pulsing members.

WeiZhou had pushed JingYu back into the foggy haze with his kiss, but JingYu didn’t mind. It was a glorious mindspace to be in. He was slightly aware when WeiZhou rolled him to his side, now cooler hands pressing his hip, pulling behind his knee. He gasped softly when a gentle nibble on his Achilles’ tendon shot an electrical current through his leg. JingYu found the will to force himself to relax, giving himself entirely over to WeiZhou.

Two deep groans harmonized as WeiZhou pushed himself into JingYu, slow yet easy, only halting his progress for seconds at a time, until he could advance no further. JingYu felt a soothing hand rubbing over his hip and another along his thigh, another gentle massage that released whatever left over tension his muscles held. WeiZhou kept his hands moving over JingYu as he began slowly rocking his hips. Only when the sharp edge disappeared from the litany of moans and groans JingYu made did WeiZhou allow himself to increase his pace.

JingYu buried his face into the pillow beneath his head, trying to drown out the whimpers and growls that invaded the bliss in his mind. With his movement, he felt the rest of his body turned until he was lying with his chest pressed down, his knees spread, but holding his lower body up. When WeiZhou pushed into him again, JingYu shuddered with the increased fullness the new position allowed. WeiZhou leaned forward, grazing his teeth over JingYu’s back. JingYu answered with a quick, backward hitch, the ensuing sparks in his groin flashing like fireworks behind his eyes, and bringing his face out of the bedding with a howl. WeiZhou threw an arm around JingYu’s chest, laced the fingers of his other hand with JingYu’s, and began thrusting with a power neither of them knew he had.

JingYu tightened his body, trying to hold off the inevitable, not wanting this euphoric bliss to end. He felt Weizhou swell within him, and then one incredibly strong thrust followed by a sensation like lava shooting into his already too sensitive bundle of nerves. JingYu couldn’t stop the fire from shooting through him and released with a groan of inexplicable satisfaction, that lingered with several spastic thrusts as WeiZhou came down from his own heady cloud of sexual rapture.

As though his bones had melted, JingYu sank into the bed, WeiZhou pressing firmly into his back. Even when he whimpered with the loss of WeiZhou’s union to him, JingYu didn’t move. Only when WeiZhou lifted JingYu’s arm, settled it over his waist, and rained warm kisses on his shoulder, neck, and cheek, was JingYu able to command his body by his own will. He pulled WeiZhou into a wondrously deep, passionate kiss, pouring all of his love and gratitude into the divine connection.

They lay together a bit longer, before WeiZhou got up and went into the bathroom. As JingYu waited for him to return, his mind filled with question after question. Did he make WeiZhou feel this way? Did WeiZhou experience even half of the bliss that he made JingYu feel? Did WeiZhou find his touch, his kiss anywhere near as addictive as JingYu found his? There was probably no way to know for certain, JingYu realized, but if he was able to make WeiZhou feel even half of what he did, JingYu would consider himself a very skilled man.

WeiZhou finally came back with a warm, wet cloth, gently wiping JingYu’s skin. When he went to turn down the soiled comforter on the bed, JingYu stood, trusting that his legs, which still felt rubbery, would keep him upright. As JingYu made his way to the bathroom, WeiZhou grumbled playfully about being conned into taking care of his perfectly capable boyfriend, which JingYu just as playfully ignored.

Once they were tangled around each other again, the sheets pulled over them for some cover, they indulged themselves some more in small caresses, gentle kisses, playful taunts, and heartfelt confessions. Exhaustion pulled at both of them, but neither wanted to lose a moment with the other to sleep. They only had a few more hours together in this room, before the outside world pushed its way back into their lives. JingYu tightened his arms around WeiZhou, pulling his boyfriend flush against him, and sighing from the bottom of his soul.

“Don’t ever let me go, Zhou,” he whispered. “This is my favourite place to be. Always.”

Homecoming - Part 3 (18+++)

"I Don't Need a Hero"

You always said I was a liar; But we burn like a house on fire; No matter what, you know that to be true; And everything you gave to me; Changed everything I used to be; Much more than anyone I ever knew

And I don't need a hero; I don't need a soldier; I did when I was younger; But now that I am older; I don't need a father; I don't wanna be your mother; It's just that any one of us is half without another one is you; Is you

The colours of that piece of time; Are still so fresh inside my mind; And it makes the movie of my life seem pale; And all the games I have to play; I got to give a lot of me away; But the part with us will never be for sale

And I don't need a hero; I don't need a soldier; I did when I was younger; But now that I am older; I don't need a father; I don't wanna be your mother; It's just that any one of us is half without another one is you

The words of love have been confused; The ways of love have been abused; Is this a lottery you win or lose; I don't know; It's an endless circle over time; The place inside where I hold and find; Your sweet and happy music in my soul

And I don't need a hero; I don't need a soldier; I did when I was younger; But now that I’m so much older; I don't need a father; I don't wanna be your mother

It's just that any one of us is half without another one is you; Is you

Concrete Blonde - “Bloodletting” (1990)

Spoiler

As late night gradually shifted into early morning, the two men lay with each other in quiet solitude. Neither slept. The sense of finally not being alone kept both of them from seeking to hide in unconsciousness and dreams. Neither spoke. Words were all they had of each other for months. Words were meaningless and insignificant now. Both let themselves be caught up in the simplicity of being in each others’ presence again, their minds wandering even as they focused solely on the other.

JingYu lay on his side, his head propped up by his left hand. His right hand traced a path from WeiZhou’s neck, over his shoulder, back up to his ear, over and over, occasionally venturing against his cheek or across his back. The small hums WeiZhou made deep in his throat were the only indication of how much he enjoyed JingYu’s touch. He was a lucky man, JingYu thought, smiling at the way WeiZhou slowly closed and opened his eyes, as though falling into a hypnotic spell. Lucky and blessed and happier than he had any right to be.

WeiZhou’s arm slid from JingYu’s waist and up his back, his fingers gently grasping onto JingYu’s shoulder. JingYu had spent one-third of the year one-third of the world away. Even the most solid and ‘normal’ of relationships would be tested and tried by that, not to mention the typical circumstances he and WeiZhou endured. Yet, here they were, wrapped in each other completely, as though no distance or time had ever come between them.

As JingYu leaned forward slowly, WeiZhou closed his eyes again. The quiet grumble he made as a moist touch landed on his eyelids instead of his waiting lips caused JingYu to chuckle. WeiZhou pouted for a moment, but then let a soft grin take over before turning his head, as though trying to hide a sudden embarrassment. A gentle pressure of fingertips on his chin made WeiZhou turn his head back. JingYu’s lips brushed his just enough to cause another slight upturn at the corners of his mouth.

JingYu went back to watching his boyfriend’s face, as though it was the most fascinating sight in the world. It was, to JingYu, after all.

WeiZhou let out his breath slowly. He had almost forgotten this relaxed and complacent feeling that came from being with JingYu. From being held in his arms. From being loved within reach. As much as he had missed this, WeiZhou knew that this moment wouldn’t be so precious if not for the last four months. He hated being away from JingYu, no matter for how long or what reason, but WeiZhou refused to let himself be ruled by the negative. He mentally shook away any thoughts that didn’t support the blissful circumstance he currently resided in.  

JingYu wrapped his arm further around WeiZhou’s waist, tugging slightly as WeiZhou leaned forward and peppered JingYu’s chest with nibbling kisses. There were actually a lot of things they needed to talk about, WeiZhou remembered. Schedules and plans and arrangements, now that JingYu was home. Coordinating activities and movements so that they didn’t appear coordinated to the public eye. That could wait, though. They didn’t have to be in the same room to talk about those things, WeiZhou mused. They did have to be in the same room for other things.

JingYu groaned slightly as WeiZhou trailed his kisses up JingYu’s throat, pausing against the vibrating mound of his Adam’s apple. JingYu pushed away the sheet that he had earlier pulled over them, the combined heat of their bodies becoming stifling under even that lightest of covers. A sense of irony filtered through him. Their first days together, their first times of understanding their feelings for each other, had come huddled under mounds of blankets and quilts, fighting the cold together. Now, now, nothing was covered or hidden from each other.

WeiZhou shivered. Not because of the sudden brush of cool air against his heated skin, but the way JingYu replaced the covering with his hand gliding lazily over thigh to hip to waist, before pulling WeiZhou onto his his side and flush against his own form. JingYu pulled his arm from under his head and wiggled it under WeiZhou’s, his hand finding it’s place against WeiZhou’s back. Taking advantage of the momentum created with JingYu’s tug, WeiZhou pushed JingYu back and rolled on top of him.

WeiZhou flushed as strong arms and gravity firmly secured him against JingYu. The flush only deepened with the lightning flash in JingYu’s eyes that electrified WeiZhou down to his toes. WeiZhou’s hands drummed a soft beat against JingYu’s chest. Both men laughed when JingYu repeated the cadence on the soft flesh just below WeiZhou’s waist. The laughter quickly died, though, as the vibrations of sound caused delightful tremors of flesh against flesh.

JingYu slid one hand up the length of WeiZhou’s back, awestruck at the perfectly poetic position in which they lay. His body fully supported WeiZhou. Just as he gave all of himself in support of this man he loved.

Not knowing why JingYu’s eyes began to glisten intensely, but knowing his tendency to get lost in his own head, WeiZhou lowered his lips to those trembling enticingly with emotion he could see, though not quite comprehend. Whatever thoughts JingYu was having at that moment, WeiZhou took his time licking and sucking them into oblivion.

JingYu braced his hand on the back of WeiZhou’s head, pulling him closer until the temptingly teasing array of nips and kisses WeiZhou was bestowing settled into one long, drawn out foray of lips bound together and tongues sensuously sliding over each other, slow and meticulously. WeiZhou stretched his fingers along either side of JingYu’s neck, the soft tickles causing JingYu to shiver seductively underneath him and gasp slightly with the ensuing sensations gliding beneath his skin. WeiZhou locked his eyes to JingYu’s, smirking within their kiss, as he rocked his body gently, prolonging and strengthening the rippling catches in JingYu’s breathing. JingYu retaliated with a sudden upward grind of his hips, the racking tremors along WeiZhou’s limbs unbalancing him and making it easy for JingYu to flip him over in one smooth motion.

WeiZhou panted as JingYu hovered over him. The lengthy kiss had already left him breathless, then the sudden change in their positions knocked whatever remaining air out of his lungs. Now, JingYu slowly eased his body down, the heady pressure of bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces making it even more difficult for WeiZhou to breathe. He carefully brought his hands to JingYu’s shoulders, delighting in the feel of skin and muscle against his palms. JingYu covered WeiZhou completely.  The all-encompassing warmth was a protective shield between WeiZhou, and WeiZhou himself. His doubts and insecurities, the pressure of his own expectations. WeiZhou knew that it was only because of JingYu that he was able to be, as in JingYu’s words, true to himself. No matter what happened around them. No matter what tricks they played or tales they told.

JingYu framed WeiZhou’s face with his hands. Quiet laughter rang out again as JingYu playfully smacked his lips all over WeiZhou’s brow, nose, eyes, chin. JingYu’s thumbs brushed over WeiZhou’s cheeks with the small bobs of WeiZhou’s head, inviting searches for JingYu to lower his lips. With the soft smile that turned WeiZhou to mush gracing his face, JingYu accepted the invitation.

The calm, decadent pressure of JingYu’s kiss smoldered through WeiZhou bit by bit. His arms threaded themselves around JingYu’s neck, as though WeiZhou was afraid he would suddenly cease and pull away. JingYu felt the subtle change beneath him. Opening his eyes, JingYu smoothed WeiZhou’s hair back, traced WeiZhou’s jaw, and lost himself in the growing blaze of WeiZhou’s gaze.

Both men groaned when JingYu pressed his hips strongly to WeiZhou’s. JingYu raised his eyebrows, questioning WeiZhou’s desires. WeiZhou flashed his eyebrows in return. This was repeated two or three times, as smiles hid behind peeks of tongues drawing lips between teeth.  The question was finally answered when WeiZhou drew his feet along JingYu’s legs, allowing JingYu to settle even more completely against him.

Again their lips met in an erotic attachment to feed and complement their need for each other. JingYu carefully drew his hands along WeiZhou’s torso, while WeiZhou poured all of his strength into grasping JingYu to him. Even as JingYu administered necessary preparations, WeiZhou adamantly denied any great distance between them.

The urgency to sate the passions of body and mind had been accomplished twice already. As JingYu joined himself to WeiZhou yet again, there was an inherent sense between them that flesh was merely a container for the soul.

It was as though the raging wildfires they could create in each other had been trapped and sequestered into a stove. They burned together in a radiant, life giving heat. Slowly, steadily, they made love to each other, each man caring more for his lover’s pleasure than his own.

Hands caressed and fondled with reverence and adoration. Kisses were soft and time consuming. JingYu did not pound into WeiZhou with lustful force, but stroked with gentle shiver inducing glides. And WeiZhou did not surge to meet him, but floated against JingYu in waves of breathtaking acceptance. There were no heavy sounds of wrenching groans. Only gentle sighs and quiet purrs broke the silence surrounding them.

They did not rush, as neither wanted to surrender this ultimate connection. Eventually, though, their bodies could hold back no longer, and each felt a surge of frustration as they realized that this moment together would soon end. The near simultaneous orgasms rolled flames under their skin and through their veins, yet, even then, their joyous exclamations were muted and controlled within the breath of the kiss they shared.

JingYu lazily reached for a nearby, carelessly discarded towel without breaking the connection of their kiss. Only as he begrudgingly wiped away the evidence of their love making did he remove his lips from WeiZhou’s. Throwing the towel towards the floor, JingYu immediately pulled WeiZhou to him, rejoicing in the feeling of WeiZhou pressing himself against him. As JingYu went to kiss WeiZhou yet again, he was unable to stifle the yawn that suddenly overtook him. WeiZhou would have laughed, but yawning is contagious, and his own mouth gaped open wide.

They wordlessly conceded to their combined exhaustion and settled into each other comfortably. JingYu blindly searched for the sheet he had thrown off of them, and upon finding the edge with his fingertips, drew it back up to cover at least to their waists. With arms wrapped around each other, and a soft kiss to say goodnight, they both closed their eyes knowing they were exactly where they would always want to be.

Home.

• Like 8

@sohocomo, it's beautiful writing- it seriously is, and I'm sure everybody else before me has conveyed it to you too. The character nuances and their evolution is truly remarkable. And though I am a great admirer of fan fiction in general, I'm trying my best not to go into that mental space with Zhouyu. I love both of them too much and am too scared to even anticipate ahead for them or even imagine a behind-the-scenes, which is what beautiful writing like yours does. Truly addicted- shucks. The prospect of infinite waiting with all its implications and the ambiguities is painful enough as it is. That said, thumbsup once again to your writing. 

Ed: Do you have a compiled page elsewhere of all your writing? 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, umajeevan said:

@sohocomo, it's beautiful writing- it seriously is, and I'm sure everybody else before me has conveyed it to you too. The character nuances and their evolution is truly remarkable. And though I am a great admirer of fan fiction in general, I'm trying my best not to go into that mental space with Zhouyu. I love both of them too much and am too scared to even anticipate ahead for them or even imagine a behind-the-scenes, which is what beautiful writing like yours does. Truly addicted- shucks. The prospect of infinite waiting with all its implications and the ambiguities is painful enough as it is. That said, thumbsup once again to your writing. 

Ed: Do you have a compiled page elsewhere of all your writing? 

You can follow auntie wattpad. Her username is also Sohocomo here 

Auntie is the best :wub:

• Like 6

ZZ - Superdry event 290617

Cr -PussyCAT-

Spoiler

DDoapJtVYAAl-D0.jpg

DDoapJsUQAABsLS.jpg

DDoapJ0UMAAlHM9.jpg

DDoatmfUwAAkkxa.jpg

DDoatmbVYAI5BRR.jpg

DDoatmbV0AAdBOB.jpg

JY - WooHooGo event 250617

Cr FireBallon_黄景瑜图博

Spoiler

DDob-vfVoAEUAEr.jpg

DDob-vdUIAAKSIU.jpg

DDob-vfUQAAsA3y.jpg

DDob-veV0AEo5Jc.jpg

DDocD5TVYAEoDjj.jpg

DDocD5VVwAA1DfN.jpg

DDocD5UUwAIaD6w.jpg

DDocD5TV0AUUkDx.jpg

ZZ - Music Radio Show 210617

Cr 月下上舞Wendy

ZZ needs to learn how to control his facial expression while performing lmao :lol: 

Spoiler

DDo5pU1UMAAa_n_.jpg

DDo5pU0V0AA4O8g.jpg

DDo5pU3UAAEUnuy.jpg

DDo5sPPUIAAbr0h.jpg

DDo5sPMUIAA7UFD.jpg

DDo5sPQUAAIiLDc.jpg

JY - Youth Forum event in Xiamen 170617

Cr 月下上舞Wendy

Spoiler

DDoceP8UIAAwguy.jpg

DDoceVIUAAAJCeX.jpg

DDoceP6U0AI_ecO.jpg

DDochuIVoAAXOBM.jpg

DDochuAVoAAwfxs.jpg

DDochuBVYAQVOsF.jpg

YZ manip by ShizuChen

Spoiler

DDoeFdIUIAALdcR.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 7

Sorry. Sidetrack abit. Already shared it in another thread...but share it here as well. About BL theme censorship in China.

Spoiler

There are newly announced rules on BL/gay theme censorship. Previously some BL contents shown online (even in sites like weibo) or toned/watered down version might have escaped censorship....now fear all will be banned. Think most of it is similar to what we read last yr...but now it's highlighted again..

Chinese article (a longer one) :

https://www.hk01.com/兩岸/101705/內地網絡視聽節目審查再收緊-禁播同性戀內容遭網民反對

English article (a shorter one) :

https://fortune.com/2017/06/30/china-homosexuality-internet-weibo-censorship/

On further read...banned themes include reincarnation, ghosts, voodoo/magic, one night stand, extramarital affairs, prolonged bedscenes/kissing, gangsters, too much violence....besides the usual anti-govt, anti-religion, anti-country stuff etc. Many china drama/movie people are surprised over this. All these will badly limit their creativity.

Mmm....i wonder if what will happen to Advance Bravely....sigh.

• Like 8

Sorry its my first time posting picture. Can you guys see it?

Good thing ZZ ald rejected the offer. On this barbiehsu_ ig post most of the comment stated that they only love Jerry Yan no matter what. Same as us who ship only ZZ as BLY and only JY as GH

Edit: lol I realized the picture didn't show up. @psychology92 helped below. Thanks

• Like 4

On 6/29/2017 at 3:36 PM, jingyuzhou said:

or you can get worth raw hd and uncut here from 1-15 :) 

Any place where one can download HD with English subs? 

------------------------

9 hours ago, bearology said:

You can follow auntie wattpad. Her username is also Sohocomo here 

Auntie is the best :wub:

Thanks, @bearology. I'd resisted the temptation so far to google for Zhouyu fanfics for earlier said reasons- magnifies the hurt several fold. Looks like that plan just went up in smoke with Socohomo's posting...hehe.  

--------------------------

Whoever cast their evil eyes on this pair and stole their (public) laughter and peace, better make peace with the universe. Or else karma will bite right back at their personal lives when the time comes and they wouldn't even know what hit them.

As for further censorship, I suppose this beats all countries in the world.  I suppose with that all hopes for less controlled personal lives too in the near future might turn wishful thinking, unless a miracle of some sort happens. Sigh.

• Like 1

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:54 AM, bearology said:

From 腾讯视频 weibo

JY suffers from this view everyday...no wonder why he's sick.....

9a789c84gy1fh32t2cd57j20qe0hl0x9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

9a789c84gy1fh32szuuihj20qe0hl434.jpg

9a789c84gy1fh32t0nrm4j20qe0jtq85.jpg

9a789c84gy1fh32t1csejj20qe0hljvj.jpg

ZZ followed these 2 IG's accounts. We can see from livestream :lol:

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

Reveal hidden contents

005NgCUMly1fh2rdqi4khg307z0e8hea.gif

005NgCUMly1fh2rdwv0j7g307z0e84qy.gif

005NgCUMly1fh2re2ty4dg307z0e8u16.gif

005NgCUMly1fh2re3lrhzj30ku112tkv.jpg

Fanart by 套鹿你丫

Reveal hidden contents

006yUlaAgy1fh2d9dblzjj32db47pu0y.jpg

YZ Daily News 230617

Cr 真爱瑜洲

Reveal hidden contents

69a5c08cly1fh35pthvy1j20jg4rf7wi.jpg

This beautiful Meow...!  Look at him..?!lol... He's making these 'Be with U' videos for his beloved hubby Whale! These photos... a normal guy would not behave and put out these expressions like Zhou lol.. , he's 'AIMING AT' and sending these alluring side of him to THAT certain someone back home, haha.. I mean.. sigh.. look how he behaves/carries himself in the video!~~ and the song he sang, 'Dust', the few lines in bed? THAT WAS for Whale, for sure!;()))... Zhou... ! You're very obvious in this video.. very 'girly like' seductive move lol... Awwhh.. you're just 'beautiful!'.  You got me..!  Yeah, you made this video for your dear Whale, we know! Because you're missing him and he's missing you terribly so you broadcasted ''discreetly'' to say 'I love & miss you Baobei!' to HIM, and for us UV fans to pick up the cryptic message haha..  Yes, we know Zhou, thankyou!~~... Gorgeous baby you! lol...  Hmm.. I'm sure our Whale's  ''over the moon''  with Zhou's video message and these pics of him!lol..

• Like 3

5 hours ago, umajeevan said:

Any place where one can download HD with English subs? 

Once you got the raw download completed, go here for soft subtitle (owner: riri13, note: bedscene not subbed cs they subbed based on cut version I think). If you want HD hardsubbed which is still on-going and I'm not sure where 1-10 were shared (for HD), you can go to this user Johnny & Timmy's office

• Like 3

On 1.7.2017 at 2:51 PM, Cedric Ong said:

https://fortune.com/2017/06/30/china-homosexuality-internet-weibo-censorship/

On further read...banned themes include reincarnation, ghosts, voodoo/magic, one night stand, extramarital affairs, prolonged bedscenes/kissing, gangsters, too much violence....besides the usual anti-govt, anti-religion, anti-country stuff etc. Many china drama/movie people are surprised over this. All these will badly limit their creativity.

There is not much left. I am afraid that in the future there will only be films in China about such exciting activities as housework, strolling, eggs stacking (but only if it does not break otherwise would be the unnecessary violence) and grass while growing (although the latter is already too exciting ):blink:
... Unbelievable what a threat is seen in the listed prohibited topics. If they think they can stop the progress or keep the society stable, I can only say welcome to the imagination. Such a thing has never worked.:crazy:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, psychology92 said:

ZZ at London Airport.He is going back to China (Beijing) 020717 ( but in my country the date is already 030717)

Have a safe flight ZZ!!

Omo, finally ZZ is flying home!!! I thought he fell in love with London and forgot all about JY and us already!!!! Have a safe flight ZZ!!! And JY just loveeeee that gift from Timmy_and_Johnny. A long long long long time ago, ZZ said it's his fav fanbase IIRC

• Like 8

22 hours ago, umajeevan said:

@psychology92 & @jingyuzhou, thanks a lot. Might as well download it all before protocols shift and things go further downhill.

no worries, I already had back up in my folder just in case (you can find in my profile), currently I'm fixing the soft-subtitle, so that (new)fans get proper stuff than we were before lol

• Like 4