JingYu finally posted on weibo!!!!! He just finished his work out. Spoiler in a while. 

Spoiler

wCbgKX6.jpg

Update: I think he went for Brazilian JJ trainings sessions. The caption or the picture was “运动改变_____" /“Exercising change  _____?". 

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

JingYu finally posted on weibo!!!!! He just finished his work out. Spoiler in a while. 

wCbgKX6.jpg

I love this pic when I saw it the first time. 

He is taking selfie, in the neighborhood he knows. Looking happy and very much in his element. I am so happy to see this. Thank you baby whale for the update!!!

I am just going to forget the fact that again, I so love his wet hair drenched in sweat. And def will forget the fact that again he looks barely legal. Yoo, JY, why every now and then you look like 16yo???

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I love this pic when I saw it the first time. 

He is taking selfie, in the neighborhood he knows. Looking happy and very much in his element. I am so happy to see this. Thank you baby whale for the update!!!

I am just going to forget the fact that again, I so love his wet hair drenched of sweat. And def will forget the fact that again he looks barely legal. Yoo, JY, why every now and then you look like 16yo???

*sigh*

In times like this, suddenly I feel double old...

22 hours ago, Scandani said:

@charlie10 and anyone, I just watched the vid, and the last one sec before the BTS ended, did ZZ or anyone said something? I heard something. some rumor ZZ said "baby"? tbh I could not hear clearly tho' 

Actually, I heard "Mao Mi" (Cat) haha and dunno if it's ZZ that said it though.

--------------------

Subs for the raining BTS, I don't know what they're saying about some things though:

--------------------

They said that ZZ was playing Battle of the Balls from the airport photo with his phone screen. I've never played the game though so any of you recognize it?

cr. 证明一加一等于一
photo cr. BCY

Spoiler

2E6uoGU.jpg

3L1wLVI.jpg

• Like 18

For mandarin speakers: http://toutiao.com/a6307430659707912450/?tt_from=copy_link&utm_campaign=client_share&app=news_article&utm_source=copy_link&iid=4853026840&utm_medium=toutiao_ios. It's fortune telling programme from Taiwan.

They mentioned JY will be super super successful when he hit 30. He attracts older women, likes long legs and prefers his partner to be independent. They also 'complained' Zheng Ge is very strict. The host sitting on the left has met Jing Yu and she couldn't stop gushing over him.

• Like 8

When Yu wrapped another towel on Zhou to dry him off, I was like, WHY DON'T YOU WRAP YOURSELF AROUND HIM!!! :w00t:

Off topic

Spoiler

Fan Bing Bing. She really looks like a painting on the cover every time I pass by it. There was the last issue beside this one and the girl on that cover looked like a normal girl in photo. I really wonder, is it really a real photo because even here she looks like a painting!

Someone this beautiful but a certain man in love didn't even bat an eyelash when he was seated next to her. That loved person is so lucky. ^_^

20160716_165013_zps6wyvdiae.jpg

Edit: I was going to sleep but Bear senpai's had to 'NCNH #7' me! You don't, okay?! You don't 'NCNH #7' me! You don't 'carry tin vs open drink' me! How am I going to sleep now?!

• Like 14

Johnny

Spoiler

See You Monday (060816)

Spoiler

Source:   这个小鬼不太乖

4ce7e966gw1f5w6cpnoo2j21kw1kwqhl.jpg

4ce7e966gw1f5w6cr83huj21kw1kwqh7.jpg

4ce7e966gw1f5w6co4objj21kw1kwgzt.jpg

4ce7e966gw1f5w6csnarlj21kw1kw4c3.jpg

See You Monday recording (061516)

Spoiler

Source:   阿阿阿阿苏啊

006ktxuRjw1f5w3mrlwbhj31tx2fwaup.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f5w3msv30gj31ke237nbh.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f5w3mtfoy7j32pa20ztwb.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f5w3mu523sj32bx1qyaqw.jpg

006ktxuRjw1f5w3muu55fj32p720xx16.jpg

Timmy

Spoiler

DAZED caps

Spoiler

Source:   TimeIN_Zhou

006svbEjgw1f5w1xdpr01j30nk0dcjs7.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xezqxgj30nk0dc75q.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xfqoc5j30nk0dc40l.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xh22coj30nk0dc40x.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xi0vpgj30nk0dcq47.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xj7vryj30nk0dctaa.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xkhjxhj30nk0dcq4g.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xlt2vdj30nk0dcaba.jpg

006svbEjgw1f5w1xn22g8j30nk0dcdhz.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f5w2uaue18j20kt0ii3zm.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   王猛Will

75e7aa85jw1f5w5karfqeg20hc0liu0x.gif

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f5w807nl3wj20rs0rsx4p.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥帝文化艺人-DXD78

005SY6ncgw1f5w73aopzyj30go0ijt9k.jpg

005SY6ncgw1f5w7385gjtj30m80m5myr.jpg

005SY6ncgw1f5w73cb64ej30go0lewfj.jpg

005SY6ncgw1f5w739lte2j30go0nl0u2.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   喵总攻_大人

006s6OUsgw1f5vqmlbnxmj30ih0pcjup.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   西红柿君chris

88b2fe6bgw1f5w8ba5ebyj22s0460kjl.jpg

• Like 20

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr kimpojuju

CngkHnUVYAAcGJl.jpg

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

unIGJ7ls.gif

ZZ 'DAZED' iPhone background

Spoiler

Cr kimpojuju

CngH9AQUsAAXYQO.jpg

CngH9APUEAAzzoM.jpg

CngH9ASUsAACUMM.jpgCngIBHXVMAAXMsa.jpg

CngIBH9VMAAvbq6.jpg

CngIBImVUAEvKnm.jpg

CngIBJeVMAAZgYX.jpg

CngH9ARVIAAYM_5.jpg

CngIGDGUEAAebJ5.jpg

CngIGDtUIAA8UiZ.jpg

CngIGEWVUAALuv7.jpg

ZZ outfit - airport (BJ - SZ). We all know his white top is a couple gift from a Vietnamese fan. The denim jacket is from Roberto Cavalli from Italy, head office in Milan :phew:

Spoiler

xlGFM3D.jpg

HUlCuzO.jpg

Shoes from Giuseppe Zanetti, same brand as the one black ZZ wore during his Korea Concert

Spoiler

CXqhaz1.jpg

wS6d47x.jpg

XDoJwlr.jpg

ZZ 

Spoiler

By jun9dok

CngXKr-VMAAT6eY.jpg

@sohocomo it's so sweet, auntie. Kitten, although busy still patiently finding a way (with love) to bring our lost soul whale back to earth from mars. Patience and Love, I remember I read somewhere that these (together with understanding or sth) are key ingredients for happiness :wub:

• Like 22

Looking at my plane ticket, I just realised today 17/7 - exactly 3 months from this

Spoiler

uhoMO1T.jpg

Don't know how long it will take for you two to be able to stand next to each other happily on the same stage or same screen/event/movie/concert/wedding/etc and etc, but we will always be there to support you two. Walk Slowly Towards the Bright Side :heart: ZZ really knows how to pick dates for his concert, first concert was BLY's bday and now this :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

12 hours ago, gashupingo said:

They said that ZZ was playing Battle of the Balls from the airport photo with his phone screen. I've never played the game though so any of you recognize it?

cr. 证明一加一等于一
photo cr. BCY

Reveal hidden contents

2E6uoGU.jpg

3L1wLVI.jpg

I've played the game before and yeap it looks like it. The game basically starts on a "board" with the player being a small ball and you have to eat other smaller balls (the smallest balls are non players) in order to grow bigger, but other players who are bigger than you can eat you up and grow bigger themselves, if you are eaten, you return back to your original state.The bigger you are, the slower your speed is. There are techniques like splitting yourself into smaller balls, teaming up with others etc. Each round is ten minutes plus. Some fans were joking that they should form a team which willingly let ZZ eat them up so that ZZ can grow bigger and win..haha

(And ZZ was shivering so much in the BTS vid..I guess that's why he became sick while filming?) 

-----------------------------------------------------------

btw, saw this post on weibo :P

[Trans] Weibo user @有的是青春_没的是时间 "I can already imagine it if the both of you visit a haunted house together"  

*Post attached with 2 images*

Image 1: Screencap of ZZ past weibo reblog post (deleted) from a weibo post about the stories behind 14 scary/horror photos. He reblogged the post saying "mark" (mark means something like "bookmarking" the post) 

Image 2: Screencap of Jingyu in DWS, when being blindfolded and lead into a dark room, he asked "Are we going to play at a haunted house? I'm very scared"

be0e81dbgw1f5waan98pmj20ey0a6tae.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f5waaqrllnj20sg0g0q6a.jpg

• Like 20