11 minutes ago, bearology said:

The fox drama weibo update 

So handsome!!!!!!

006QCrsHly1fjouu7c7cnj31kw0vmn86.jpg 

@yuniverzhoulove welcomeeeee!!! Hope you will enjoy this thread!!!!!

By the way, I finished reading this novel haha. If I'm not too lazy, I may post something today XD

@bearology thank you hahaha! i'm enjoying this thread so much hehe and goodness! ZZ's whale is so handsome :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

ZZ - Cr Timmy_BCY许魏洲小图博

Spoiler

DKEF4OPV4AEUt8K.jpg

DKEF4OQVAAAjo_z.jpg

DKEF4OOV4AAnNKj.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

This one is from ZZ's filming The evolution of our love. It's everywhere so I may as well share it but maybe don't spread/reupload it (especially in weibo)

I die when they had to practice hugging other people and ZZ using his phone while hugging Tianai haha. Maybe this is why hes a jerk LOL

Spoiler

• Like 7

hey alll i know im pretty late in discovering/joining this fandom bc it's been about 2 years since the show ended now :unsure:

i really do adore the chemistry between the both of them aft catching up on the series/bts/novel/this thread (still in the midst of doin so) but it really saddens me that as much as we ship them and as real as their chemistry/love was they are now busy with their seperate lives and careers.. we don't rly know (for sure) if they still keep in touch privately & things like feelings and passion do fade with time so i rly hope smth comes along to send this ship sailing strong again...

nonetheless im grateful for the dedicated fans still keepin this thread updated and i'll continue to support them as well :rolleyes: #keepthefaith

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Welcome newcomers! Hope we all get along in the future. 

@ghettomilkshake They still keep in touch. Just trust the fans here that says it. Otherwise we wouldn't be having any candies sharing from the men themselves.  Despite them not showing it publicly (because there are many at stakes and somehow prohibited by some higher authority inChina,) it doesn't mean they're not good friends. They got along very well. All main four actors are friends, it's just they can't show it. 

• Like 5

ZZ studio weibo update

This was ZZ's schedule in NY. Went to NY, attended Fashion Show, strolling around NY, had livestream for Coach then photoshoot

Spoiler

005SXUeply1fjmu3t4ucej31de0rse81.jpg 

JY - Video for BAZAAR Charity

Spoiler

Li Hao IG update

Spoiler

Men's Uno Taiwan IG (not new but I only saw it today XD)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 7