watching some videos of where they were being separated is so sad, from this

To their last public event together

It's making me think because someone said to me that maybe they are not friends anymore so thats why they are never seen together , maybe dislike each other .

It does not look like ZZ dislikes JY from these reactions

I dont know what to think now after speaking to someone that opened my eyes to the fact they might dislike each other .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah i just saw it appear on ZZ's facebook page says it was posted like 25 min ago. But its ok lol, its not that easy to make this kind of mistake for 5 hours or so. So maybe its not completely a mistake lool..

it was night and tired maybe drunk with JY and took JY phone instead of his, than he slept peacefully in his arms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

It's making me think because someone said to me that maybe they are not friends anymore so thats why they are never seen together , maybe dislike each other .

It does not look like ZZ dislikes JY from these reactions

I dont know what to think now after speaking to someone that opened my eyes to the fact they might dislike

No.. They don't dislike each other... There's lots of ppl (poison or delusional bz or hjt who are jealous) saying things like how they're enemies or they didn't like each other during addicted. That was all false considering if you actually follow them or watched any of their interviews. How do these ppl explain the clothes, the events etc? They are happier and more relaxed before during those times they were together on interviews and stuff than they are now separately.. So please don't believe everything that you hear, it gets a bit depressing to have to constantly be here to convince ppl its not true. Like its kind of distressing to see your post to be honest. As a fan you kind of have your own mind and your own observations too from what you know about them.

Plus we just saw that they might share their FB accounts.. Or have the same ppl working for them. Do you think they would do that if they dislike each other? Its such a baseless rumour, that i actually hope that if someone else has the same kind of thoughts that they just don't post them................................................. Like this isn't even questioning an intimate relationship, its questioning a friendship when they have said they are friends at least. Maybe read the pages of this forum instead?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

No.. They don't dislike each other... There's lots of ppl (poison or delusional bz or hjt who are jealous) saying things like how they're enemies or they didn't like each other during addicted. That was all false considering if you actually follow them or watched any of their interviews. How do these ppl explain the clothes, the events etc? They are happier and more relaxed before during those times they were together on interviews and stuff than they are now separately.. So please don't believe everything that you hear, it gets a bit depressing to have to constantly be here to convince ppl its not true. Like its kind of distressing to see your post to be honest. As a fan you kind of have your own mind and your own observations too from what you know about them.

Plus we just saw that they might share their FB accounts.. Or have the same ppl working for them. Do you think they would do that if they dislike each other? Its such a baseless rumour, that i actually hope that if someone else has the same kind of thoughts that they just don't post................................................. Like this isn't even questioning an intimate relationship, its questioning a friendship when they have said they are friends at least. Maybe read the pages of this forum instead?

Yeah im unsure atm cause from those videos its weird how suddenly they get no contact publicly its either they dislike each other or banned from being seen together , that person was not saying they disliked each other while filming but from like 16/04/00 they started to drift apart in public . 

I think i will start reading this thread want to know peoples thoughts around those times. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Makoto Frost said:

xu wei zhou is going to release some album this year? 

Yep, ZZ has already released one part of his album. The album is called The Time and he released the 1st quarter, which has 3 songs. It's currently sold on chinese music apps like QQ music, kugou music and kuwo music. ZZ also sang a song composed by Jay Chou for the movie S.M.A.R.T. Chase, which has been released on youtube etc with a MV, It's called The Ruins of TIme. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

Yeah im unsure atm cause from those videos its weird how suddenly they get no contact publicly its either they dislike each other or banned from being seen together , that person was not saying they disliked each other while filming but from like 16/04/00 they started to drift apart in public . 

I think i will start reading this thread want to know peoples thoughts around those times. 

You guys.. Did you read about the ban? I think its also on the first page of this forum.. *face palm* There were 2 bans... One was an official ban on the addicted webseries, the four actors, JY, ZZ, CW and FS, plus directors and i think chai chidan. They were banned from being shown or promoted on television channels/stations. If these channels/stations shows/promotes them the government would act on the television channels/stations. This was written officially and leaked out to everyone in black and white.

The second ban is an unofficial one, if you watch the Thai fanmeeting you will know. It first became obvious from the awards night where they weren't sitting together. That is because the second ban is an unofficial ban where JY and ZZ are not allowed to be shown on the same frame. They can't appear together on the same stage as a result. Ppl found out when they went to the Thai fanmeeting but JY didn't appear until the end, even though ZZ, CW and FS were on stage together. At the very end when JY was on stage alone, ZZ, CW and FS came on stage and JY looked really happy and surprised to see them. Because they weren't allowed to be on the same stage. FS pushed ZZ to stand beside JY and for that brief moment both ZZ and JY looked very happy. But a staff member from the fanmeeting almost immediately pulled ZZ away from JY to stand somewhere else. And ZZ didn't actually want to move, CW, FS and JY all cried. ZZ was hiding his tears. This is why the Thai fanmeeting was so sad and traumatic for so many ppl, probably including ZZ, JY, CW and FS. 

That was how ppl knew there was a second ban, plus one of the organizers of the Thai fanmeeting talked about the ban and working around having them being on the same stage. It was hard for them to even have the fanmeeting because of the ban, they couldn't even mention the show 'addicted'. But they still appeared together at the end, that according to some posts from fans was because ZZ, CW, FS decided to go on stage. JY probably didn't know at the time. There might have also been a notice to the organizers etc for one of the actors, if he goes on the same stage with the rest of them, then he is going to face consequences after the Thai fanmeeting. This was probably talking about JY, saying that he can't appear on the same stage with ZZ. And yeah maybe its not directly related, but JY did not appear on a lot of shows etc that he was supposed to appear in after. Although that probably also applied to ZZ too. It was also a surprise that ZZ sang walk slowly and if hai has yin during the korean and thai concerts because of the ban. ZZ can't sing walk slowly and if hai has yin in china anymore. 

Not to mention, the shows that JY and ZZ filmed together before the second ban took place, where they appeared together on the same frame, could not be aired. This was the happy camp episode and run for time. You can only watch on fancams because they had to either not show the episode or cut all the parts with either one of them on the show. If they do appear together then its a risk that things will be worse with the ban.

So there's a reason why they aren't together at anything anymore....................................... It's not because they dislike each other. They're not really supposed to appear in public together. That's why its candy to see them wearing the same stuff etc, it doesn't really benefit their careers if they're associated with each other now.

The first television ban has been essentially lifted this year, but the unofficial second ban is still in place.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

You guys.. Did you read about the ban? I think its also on the first page of this forum.. *face palm* There were 2 bans... One was an official ban on the addicted webseries, the four actors, JY, ZZ, CW and FS, plus directors and i think chai chidan. They were banned from being shown or promoted on television channels/stations. If these channels/stations shows/promotes them the government would act on the television channels/stations. This was written officially and leaked out to everyone in black and white.

The second ban is an unofficial one, if you watch the Thai fanmeeting you will know. It first became obvious from the awards night where they weren't sitting together. That is because the second ban is an unofficial ban where JY and ZZ are not allowed to be shown on the same frame. They can't appear together on the same stage as a result. Ppl found out when they went to the Thai fanmeeting but JY didn't appear until the end, even though ZZ, CW and FS were on stage together. At the very end when JY was on stage alone, ZZ, CW and FS came on stage and JY looked really happy and surprised to see them. Because they weren't allowed to be on the same stage. FS pushed ZZ to stand beside JY and for that brief moment both ZZ and JY looked very happy. But a staff member from the fanmeeting almost immediately pulled ZZ away from JY to stand somewhere else. And ZZ didn't actually want to move, CW, FS and JY all cried. ZZ was hiding his tears. This is why Thai fanmeeting was so sad and traumatic for so many ppl, probably including ZZ, JY, CW and FS. 

That was how ppl knew there was a second ban, plus one of the organizers of the Thai fanmeeting talked about the ban and working around having them being on the same stage. It was hard for them to even have the fanmeeting because of the ban, they couldn't even mention the show 'addicted'. But they still appeared together at the end, that according to some posts from fans was because ZZ, CW, FS decided to go on stage. JY probably didn't know at the time. There might have also been a notice to the organizers etc for one of the actors, if he goes on the same stage with the rest of them, then he is going to face consequences after the Thai fanmeeting. This was probably talking about JY, saying that he can't appear on the same stage with ZZ. And yeah maybe its not directly related, but JY did not appear on a lot of shows etc that he was supposed to appear in after. Although that probably also applied to ZZ too. It was also a surprise that ZZ sang walk slowly and if hai has yin during the korean and thai concerts because of the ban. ZZ can't sing walk slowly and if hai has yin in china anymore.

Not to mention, the shows that JY and ZZ filmed together before the second ban took place, where they appeared together on the same frame, could not be aired. This was the happy camp episode and run for time. You can only watch on fancams because they had to either not show the episode or cut all the parts with either one of them on the show. If they do appear together then its a risk that things will be worse with the ban.

So there's a reason why they aren't together at anything anymore....................................... It's not because they dislike each other. They're not really supposed to appear in public together. That's why its candy to see them wearing the same stuff etc, it doesn't really benefit their careers if they're associated with each other now.

The first television ban has been essentially lifted this year, but the unofficial second ban is still in place.

Some videos where they were clearly not allowed to be seen together in public but still arrived there together sort of back's up what you are saying. 

Also happy camp fancams do show that they still wanted to interact but couldn't so it backs up what your saying. 

Do we know when the unofficial second ban started?? 

Cause at this event it seemed weird they were sat at a table together but ZZ was ignoring him, and acting awkward when they were looking at each other but at the end they seemed happy. 

They Arrive together but JY is asked if they met together in private when clearly they did and says no. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Some videos where they were clearly not allowed to be seen together in public but still arrived there together sort of back's up what you are saying. 

Also happy camp fancams do show that they still wanted to interact but couldn't so it backs up what your saying. 

Do we know when the unofficial second ban started?? 

Cause at this event it seemed weird they were sat at a table together but ZZ was ignoring him, and acting awkward when they were looking at each other but at the end they seemed happy. 

They Arrive together but JY is asked if they met together in private when clearly they did and says no. 

It's not just me saying this, its only because you're new to the fandom that you don't know.......... =__=;;;;;;;;;;; In fact that person who talked to you knows nothing either or is purposely misleading you. 

The french excellence dinner thing was a bit different, it was before the second ban started. I can't give you an exact date for the second ban, it first came up around the day of the asia fresh award ceremony where JY and ZZ couldn't sit together. JY was actually wearing something different that night.. He had to change to another outfit because his original outfit matched ZZ's..... And he had to change to another seat away from ZZ. This is how much influence the ban had.. The french excellence night was basically more related to another issue that you can read about from posts around that time. Some of the members of the forum had really good theories about that time and they are bookmarked. 

Seriously, if you just read the previous pages in this forum you will get a much better idea of what is going on and your questions will be answered....................................................................

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

It's not just me saying this, its only because you're new to the fandom that you don't know.......... =__=;;;;;;;;;;; In fact that person who talked to you knows nothing either or is purposely misleading you. 

The french excellence dinner thing was a bit different, it was before the second ban started. I can't give you an exact date for the second ban, but most likely its around the day of the asia fresh award ceremony where JY and ZZ couldn't sit together. JY was actually wearing something different that night.. He had to change to another outfit because his original outfit matched ZZ's..... And he had to change to another seat away from ZZ. This is how much influence the ban had.. The french excellence night was basically more related to another issue that you can read about from posts around that time. Some of the members of the forum had really good theories about that time and they are bookmarked. 

Seriously, if you just read the previous pages in this forum you will get a much better idea of what is going on and your questions will be answered....................................................................

i suppose i will .

Im going to believe there was a unofficial ban between YuZhou being together in public it makes more sense to me after all these videos ive seen , from happy camp BTS where they clearly want to talk to each but cant and the France event where they arrived together but when JJ was asked if they spent time together he says no , and throughout that event they wanted to talk to each other but couldn't. 

Sorry for bringing this in this thread im new to the fandom so when someone told me this was a little shocking. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wotad said:

i suppose i will .

Im going to believe there was a unofficial ban between YuZhou being together in public it makes more sense to me after all these videos ive seen , from happy camp BTS where they clearly want to talk to each but cant and the France event where they arrived together but when JJ was asked if they spent time together he says no , and throughout that event they wanted to talk to each other but couldn't. 

Sorry for bringing this in this thread im new to the fandom so when someone told me this was a little shocking. 

You were intentionally misled.......... Trust me, everyone knows about the second ban, its not just YZ fans, fans who only like one of them and hate the other one also know about it. They use it as an excuse for why they can't appear together or say the other person is harming their career. Its not even unofficial, its only unofficial because we can't see the document, everyone knows about it already. Ppl in the entertainment industry know all about it because it involves them. Sponsors know about it, literally (almost) everyone knows that they can't appear together because of the effects of the bans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, crystalclear18 said:

You were intentionally misled.......... Trust me, everyone knows about the second ban, its not just YZ fans, fans who only like one of them and hate the other one also know about it. They use it as an excuse for why they can't appear together or say the other person is harming their career. Its not even unofficial, its only unofficial because we can't see the document, everyone knows about it already. Ppl in the entertainment industry know all about it because it involves them, sponsors know about it, literally (almost) everyone knows that they can't appear together because of reasons related to the ban. 

I believe you ;p some people could just think they hate each other who knows, but i dont really believe that considering happy camp and this France thing all the BTS stuff where they clearly wanted to talk and interact but could not, i just wanted some clarification. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I believe you ;p some people could just think they hate each other who knows, but i dont really believe that considering happy camp and this France thing all the BTS stuff where they clearly wanted to talk and interact but could not, i just wanted some clarification. 

All you need to do is just watch more of everything........ Lol seriously. Its the other person who is needing to persuade you because you're new and you haven't actually seen enough to know. I can just say nothing and let you find out for yourself if you didn't actually post about it. You'll find out eventually if you just read this forum or go somewhere with more news about the fandom than just one person. 

• Like 1

@Wotad You really should check out the first page of this thread. All your questions will be answered. The video you posted above, JY and ZZ were interacting. They sit next to each other at this event (French Excellence Award) - laughing, talking and all. They came and left the event together. 

Happy Camp lmao, what do you mean by they wanted but couldn't interact? You can find millions of fancams JY and ZZ were lovey dovey together. JY was standing next to ZZ almost whenever he could. They were waiting for each other to go down from stage, JY was handing the mic to ZZ cause ZZ's famous nickname when JY is around - Xu no-hand. And the most lovey dovey jiu jitsu YZ did comparing to how JY was doing jiu jitsu with other guests. This is one of the happiest shows they attended together.

Like everyone said, the unofficial second ban started around April - the award they attended but didn't interact. Then Hunan TV couldn't air Happy Camp. Run For Time 2, which JY and ZZ attended together, this episode was aired but JY and ZZ were edited it out. You can only spot their arms and legs in the show. Finally, Thai Fan Meeting where ZZ was literally pulled away from JY by staff.

JY sent a VCR message to Feng Song's birthday party saying the happiest time was when all of them were filming together in the cold last year. ZZ also sent a VCR message. And how many times has JY held or grabbed presents that has ZZ's photos on it? All of ZZ's efforts trying to include the 2 banned songs in his concerts, singing them twitch his teary eyes. How can you say they hate each other?

JY once said that they are 2 kids, entering this path together, started to get mobbed by fans at the airport together, gained the first 300,000 followers together. People shoulders by shoulders, will always be relatively closer to each other (I can't remember the exact sentence but you can watch the 1 hour video that our members subbed) YouTube search - When he meets him Huang Jingyu Xu Weizhou. ZZ also said they are bestfriends. At the very least, they are soulmates! 

Do you think if they hate each other other, this thread will still alive until now? I know it's overwhelming that we have 1700 to go through but believe me, it's worth the time. We have sugars and information about everything related to the boys within these 1700 pages.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, bearology said:

@Wotad You really should check out the first page of this thread. All your questions will be answered. The video you posted above, JY and ZZ were interacting. They sit next to each other at this event (French Excellence Award) - laughing, talking and all. They came and left the event together. 

Happy Camp lmao, what do you mean by they wanted but couldn't interact? You can find millions of fancams JY and ZZ were lovey dovey together. JY was standing next to ZZ almost whenever he could. They were waiting for each other to go down from stage, JY was handing the mic to ZZ cause ZZ's famous nickname when JY is around - Xu no-hand. And the most lovey dovey jiu jitsu YZ did comparing to how JY was doing jiu jitsu with other guests. This is one of the happiest shows they attended together.

Like everyone said, the unofficial second ban started around April - the award they attended but didn't interact. Then Hunan TV couldn't air Happy Camp. Run For Time 2, which JY and ZZ attended together, this episode was aired but JY and ZZ were edited it out. You can only spot their arms and legs in the show. Finally, Thai Fan Meeting where ZZ was literally pulled away from JY by staff.

JY sent a VCR message to Feng Song's birthday party saying the happiest time was when all of them were filming together in the cold last year. ZZ also sent a VCR message. And how many times has JY held or grabbed presents that has ZZ's photos on it? All of ZZ's efforts trying to include the 2 banned songs in his concerts, singing them twitch his teary eyes. How can you say they hate each other?

JY once said that they are 2 kids, entering this path together, started to get mobbed by fans at the airport together, gained the first 300,000 followers together. People shoulders by shoulders, will always be relatively closer to each other (I can't remember the exact sentence but you can watch the 1 hour video that our members subbed) YouTube search - When he meets him Huang Jingyu Xu Weizhou. ZZ also said they are bestfriends. At the very least, they are soulmates! 

Do you think if they hate each other other, this thread will still alive until now? I know it's overwhelming that we have 1700 to go through but believe me, it's worth the time. We have sugars and information about everything related to the boys within these 1700 pages.

I dont think they hate other its just what someone told me which made me think for a little while , i will read the 1700 page.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yep, ZZ has already released one part of his album. The album is called The Time and he released the 1st quarter, which has 3 songs. It's currently sold on chinese music apps like QQ music, kugou music and kuwo music. ZZ also sang a song composed by Jay Chou for the movie S.M.A.R.T. Chase, which has been released on youtube etc with a MV, It's called The Ruins of TIme. 

ohhh.. i seee.But you know to be he's going to release album Physicist? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I dont think they hate other its just what someone told me which made me think for a little while , i will read the 1700 page.

Don't believe everything that you hear.. The fandom is complicated.. It's basically split into 3 different fandoms. The YZ fans and the other two fandoms are fans of JY or ZZ, one of them only, not the both of them. And these 'only' fans, only JY or only ZZ, often hate the YZ fandom. They will often insult JY or ZZ if the are fans of the other person. But they are just distorting reality by trying to tell you this. You can find out the truth easily even from places that have nothing to do with YZ.

Who was this person who told you all this..... Where did you talk to them?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Makoto Frost said:

ohhh.. i seee.But you know to be he's going to release album Physicist? 

I haven't heard about a new album called Physicist? Although it sounds like a cool name. X__X;; The next part will probably be called "15 minutes of ______________". Since the quarter he released already was called "15 minutes of craziness" or something like that. There will be 3 more parts coming, i'm guessing that he might release 1 new quarter/part each month. So he might release the next part of the album this month. 

• Like 4