let me roam my mind a little,

"5mileslove" kitty gift last year was rose and white for timmy and blue and white for johnny
[this is timmy] photobook, in the the trailer timmy was wearing rose and white
now in the  similar travel adds, jonny posts is in blue and white and timmy s post in rose and white
help me if you remember somthing similar used in these colors
there is also a rose bag designed by timmy in some fashion event 

Spoiler

9f0097bbly1fj7q9tn83kj20ku1n4dlz.jpg9f0097bbly1fj7q9pleluj20ku1n47ba.jpg

Search result for "5mileslove"Search result for "5mileslove"

Search result for "5mileslove"Search result for "5mileslove"Search result for "5mileslove"

• Like 4

ZZ Studio weibo update

@许魏洲ZZ 一起#带着微博去旅行#,8月10日-10月9日#洲游记#限定视频栏目不定时更新!北京、上海、伦敦、洛杉矶、拉斯维加斯、纽约、巴黎、布达佩斯…和洲洲一起洲游世界吧![带着微博去旅行]@带着微博去旅行

Translated by 北辰星拱008

Aug.10-Oct.9, follow zz to travel in the world, Beijing, Shanghai, London, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Paris, Budapest...

**Theres rumour that ZZ will be attending Fashion Show in NY, not confirmed yet. OMG, he's not a cat anymore. ZZ is a bird now. I fly across the ocean to see you LOL**

Spoiler

005SXUeply1fj7p29uo9fj30ku1n44pc.jpg 

------------------

17 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I read about this new project with Jingyu as lead. Wonder confirmed or not? real?

Reveal hidden contents

千岁大人的初恋 (loosely translated as Thousand-year-old Sir's 1st Love).

The webdrama is adapted from novel 结爱·异客逢欢 (loosely translated as Completion of Love - Meeting of Strangers).

The weibo said Jingyu will partner Song Qian/Victoria Song of f(x). It's fantasy themed in modern life...about a long-living person who can't see in the day...meeting this normal girl.

https://www.weibo.com/5699715192/FjZwbhinP?from=page_1005055699715192_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1504462411504

Most comments are saying wait for further confirmation....and i don't any mention in jingyu's weibo....so i guess not confirmed? 

This is not confirmed yet. However, JY was in Thailand for a few days. I heard that he's going to Thailand again tomorrow. Victoria Song was also in Thailand (different days IIRC). There's a high chance that this rumour is real but let's wait for official announcement

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, clediver said:

Sorry I can't @ anyone so have to quote some random thing haha. If possible, please try to put photos in spoilers, unless its new photos or important updates. It just helps members who browse soompi using their phone to save mobile data. Also, faster for everyone to load soompi XD

-------------------

Ryokise summarised fan account about ZZ: The three fans arrived before ZZ at the pet shop, when ZZ went there, he played with cats and also looked at the dogs. Then at the next filming location, he saw them again, but because he was in a merry go round (can't go out), he (excitedly) yelled to the three fans since he saw they were holding a cat "you bought a cat?!". Fan said his voice was very loud. HAHA ZZ! 

-------------------

Talking about JY saying Red and Black are the best CP

Spoiler

006ryruZly1fj6pgy7p1tj30qo0zkqat.jpg

006ryruZly1fj6pgmqed2j30qo140thc.jpg 

• Like 4

JY yesterday - Brand activity for OSM

Cr FireBallon

Spoiler

006Lg4UOly1fj6nm119koj30tx0kutdu.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fj6nm06dhdj30us0ku0xh.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fj6nm2caplj30v60ku454.jpg

006Lg4UOly1fj6nm36s2nj30t00kugph.jpg

JY today - Guangzhou to Shanghai 040917

Cr 爱喝粥的虎牙鲸鱼

JY was looking at his own Mag LOL

Spoiler

005K1QETgy1fj7gkeato0j30qo1betcn.jpg

005K1QETgy1fj7gkfu1ytj30qo1bejwo.jpg

005K1QETgy1fj7gkhjww5j30qo1beafc.jpg

005K1QETgy1fj7gkgte7gj30qo1beq7y.jpg

005K1QETgy1fj7gki6yt5j30qo1beadl.jpg

005K1QETgy1fj7gkdjsutj30qo0zk445.jpg

005K1QETgy1fj7gkj58r3j30zk0qo12j.jpg

Cr Waitney-桐

Spoiler

9be6560bgy1fj7hcw429yj20zk1hcqv5.jpg

9be6560bgy1fj7hcz522vj21hc0zkqv5.jpg

9be6560bgy1fj7hd5ndc2j20zk1hcx6p.jpg

9be6560bgy1fj7mxlwyznj21hc0zkb29.jpg

Cr 你再拧两下试试

JY was looking at this phone case. He must be thinking, why no one use his photo as their phoneeases LOL

Spoiler

005J9qw3gy1fj7ivs586xj30ku112adu.jpg

005J9qw3gy1fj7ivpvsrsj30ku0rsgpx.jpg 

JY gave a thumb up when fans asked about his seafood meal last night

Spoiler

005J9qw3gy1fj7ivr9znnj30ku112whq.jpg 

• Like 3

AND OMG WE REACHED 1700TH PAGE

Thank you for those who are still around, welcome all new members

and I hope we will continue accompanying the boys together.

Walk Slowly together!

:heart::heart::heart:

Since JY followed Song Weilong, let's throw back some gifs from that photoshoot.

Cr 顾海的电动小毛驴

006qhmSlly1fj6pnqnnx4g30b1067e81.gif

Needs to find and excuse to touch ZZ XD

006qhmSlly1fj6po9g2e4g30d507d1l1.gif

Spoiler

006qhmSlly1fj6po1h9f9g30af06yx6s.gif 

006qhmSlly1fj6pnnorwcj30qo0zkal8.jpg

006qhmSlly1fj6pntmwr7g30b10674qq.gif 

• Like 5

:heart:   Congrats, its the 1700th page!! :heart:

Yay! :) The last 100 pages went by so fast! And today was a day of candy from JY too! @clediver Hahaha.. 

Just how official that JY account is i don't know for sure, but it has a gray badge and says its affiliated with JY's team.. Plus now the post is gone.. 

I still have it on my computer since i didn't refresh the page.. 

I don't know if you can consider it a gift, but i screenshot-ed it, you can even use it as a desktop wallpaper, Haha... Limited time only i guess maybe.

Spoiler

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

:heart:   Congrats, its the 1700th page!! :heart:

Yay! :) The last 100 pages went by so fast! And today was a day of candy from JY too! @clediver Hahaha.. 

Just how official that JY account is i don't know for sure, but it has a gray badge and says its affiliated with JY's team.. Plus now the post is gone.. XD

I still have it on my computer since i didn't refresh the page.. 

it was timmy s mistake, as he has access for both accounts jonny s and his
now timmy corrected his mistake and post the poster on timmys fcbk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, clediver said:

"5mileslove" kitty gift last year was rose and white for timmy and blue and white for johnny
[this is timmy] photobook, in the the trailer timmy was wearing rose and white
now in the  similar travel adds, jonny posts is in blue and white and timmy s post in rose and white
help me if you remember somthing similar used in these colors
there is also a rose bag designed by timmy in some fashion event 

Apparently other celebs that used the same tag on weibo don't have the same layout for their banner graphics.. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, clediver said:

it was timmy s mistake, as he has access for both accounts jonny s and his
now timmy corrected his mistake and post the poster on timmys fcbk

Yeah i just saw it appear on ZZ's facebook page says it was posted like 25 min ago. But its ok lol, its not that easy to make this kind of mistake for 5 hours or so. So maybe its not completely a mistake lool..

• Like 3

Posting photos using phone is a nightmare so I'm just gonna link this LOL. Team bestfriends strikes again!

Spoiler

JY verified FB account and ZZ verified FB account must have been handling by the same team LOL. I posted it a long time ago but JY verified page change its name. It is now looking 99% the same as ZZ's page. It used to be something else haha. Talking about sharing resources XD

Spoiler

• Like 4