1 minute ago, Wotad said:

How long do you think this ban keeping them apart lasts? do know officially that they were banned apart? 

I believe they are not apart they still see each other in private, but I strongly believe they did broke up last year for many reasons, and zz followed his dreams, they reconnect again through "5mileslove" and now they are back together again 
so many hints but nothing for sure

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, clediver said:

I believe they are not apart they still see each other in private, but I strongly believe they did broke up last year for many reasons, and zz followed his dreams, they reconnect again through "5mileslove" and now they are back together again 

So you think they were banned from seeing each other publicly? Also can you explain what is 5mileslove. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Wotad said:

So you think they were banned from seeing each other publicly? Also can you explain what is 5mileslove. 

5mileslove is a weibo account created after the ban, had exclusive pictures that no one has, we believe JY and ZZ  share the account together you could go back and read all the posts there from last year until now

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

How long do you think this ban keeping them apart lasts? do know officially that they were banned apart? 

really??? they broke up?  what's the reasons?:anguished:

Edited by fukuro
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, fukuro said:

really??? they broke up?  what's the reasons?:anguished:

"broke up " basically means that they were forced apart due to Chinese government , not allowed to be together in public i take it.

From what i understand they still kept in contact during that time but were not allowed to be together or show support for each other Publicly, i dont even care if they had a thing or not just want to see them together again. 

Its weird though because  Wang Qing X Feng JianYu from counter attack are just as close off screen had more intimate moments on screen and are allowed in movies together after the show , that makes me to believe they had something. 

• Like 3

I read about this new project with Jingyu as lead. Wonder confirmed or not? real?

Spoiler

千岁大人的初恋 (loosely translated as Thousand-year-old Sir's 1st Love).

The webdrama is adapted from novel 结爱·异客逢欢 (loosely translated as Completion of Love - Meeting of Strangers).

The weibo said Jingyu will partner Song Qian/Victoria Song of f(x). It's fantasy themed in modern life...about a long-living person who can't see in the day...meeting this normal girl.

https://www.weibo.com/5699715192/FjZwbhinP?from=page_1005055699715192_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1504462411504

Most comments are saying wait for further confirmation....and i don't any mention in jingyu's weibo....so i guess not confirmed? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I read about this new project with Jingyu as lead. Wonder confirmed or not? real?

Hide contents

千岁大人的初恋 (loosely translated as Thousand-year-old Sir's 1st Love).

The webdrama is adapted from novel 结爱·异客逢欢 (loosely translated as Completion of Love - Meeting of Strangers).

The weibo said Jingyu will partner Song Qian/Victoria Song of f(x). It's fantasy themed in modern life...about a long-living person who can't see in the day...meeting this normal girl.

https://www.weibo.com/5699715192/FjZwbhinP?from=page_1005055699715192_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1504462411504

Most comments are saying wait for further confirmation....and i don't any mention in jingyu's weibo....so i guess not confirmed? 

it sounds good but having him do a romance drama will hurt for me , but lets be real even if there was something between him and ZZ chances are thats done now ;( 

• Like 1