1 hour ago, bearology said:

@clediver JD official weibo (company that collaborates with ZZ for this photobook) asked fans not to share ZZ's photobook preview. They are worried it may affect ZZ's sale. I know overseas fans have close to no hope buying this photobook because its the same company that did JY's photobook. However, since they did say it, please put these translation in spoilers and don't share/spread it (especially to weibo) :) 

This letter, ZZ sounds so mature and old hahaha. ZZ is a very interesting boy. He loves plushies and metal rock, he smokes (bad ZZ, very bad ZZ!!!) and knits at the same time. He learns boxing but also latin dance. You always think he's a funny and clumsy boy but reading this make me understand why JY fell for ZZ. They have similar point of of view. ZZ has never stopped chasing after his dream and I'm so happy that he has come so far. The fact that so many crazy people try to ignore - Shangyin and JY are 2 of important factors in ZZ's success today. We may hate it but you have to accept it! ZZ also used the word Walk Slowly. I am very sure ZZ knew we would go crazy if he used that word but he still did. We will Walk Slowly with both of you! 

i could delete the whole post if you want to

ZZ is a treasure, he is someone who could one day make a difference to his country .
you could see it ,he was born to be a star,he seems like he originate from royal descendant

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, clediver said:

i could delete the whole post if you want to

Ah, no need. I think its more for C-fans so just spoilers should be fine :) I'm sure we will still buy his photobook if they let us to LOL

-----

Thai translator posted photos from Thai FM and tagged all 4 boys...under ZZ supertopic 

Poor guy, BZ and HJT are gonna go after him so screencap this before he deletes it haha

He even tagged JY on ZZ photo LOL. Stay strong, we love you haha

0E31V61.png 

NnMLz1y.png

Spoiler

ba0d6386gy1fj4d4x7m6bj21w02czb29.jpg

ba0d6386gy1fj4djemi3fj20ku0rsnhy.jpg

ba0d6386gy1fj4dmbx93gj20qo0zktg1.jpg

ba0d6386gy1fj4dn1gbqmj21520us7cu.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bearology said:

**I seriously don't know how did this boy manage to do so much. Drama, movie, album, MV, photobook, Ost, events and millions of photoshoots. This boy has never stopped working. He made the best out of those 4-5 months JY was away lmao. He said he's been sleeping for 3 hours/day recently due to filming. Take care ZZ!!!**

when you love someone so much and you cant see him, you wouldn't stand it, it hurts specially if it was mutual feeling, also you cant sleep very well, the only medecine to go on your day is to keep your self busy so you wouldnt miss or think about that person, any way zz is busy because he is famous and work wouldnt stop comming XD

• Like 3

Spoiler

So im not sure if anyone here has been keeping up or watching advance bravery but its been banned and now shown in cinemas , the creator/producer of that said it will be made etc.. and distributed in Thailand if it got banned what do you think about this?

Why didnt they do something similar for addicted and do you think addicted will ever get picked up by someone in TH.

Off Topic but wonder peoples thoughts. 

• Like 2

Hes so cute :wub: Cr JoeyChika

Spoiler

Cr .Timmy_BCY许魏洲小图博

Spoiler

DIo-5YFVoAE_zYJ.jpg

DIo_IaUUQAIbTli.jpg

DIo_IaXVYAENOFT.jpg

DIo-5YHUMAA6h2l.jpg

DIo_IaXUIAAatke.jpg

DIo_NBAUEAQADNs.jpg

DIo_NA7VYAULMLi.jpg

DIo_NA9VoAA8KGQ.jpg

Cr LS_TiraMisu

Spoiler

DIoj9CIV4AAhrXb.jpg

DIokGmiVwAQAAQK.jpg

DIokBTbUIAA81tH.jpg

DIokINYUQAAwUo3.jpg

Cr JoeyChika

Spoiler

006pxJsjly1fj4crjz99ej316o1kwu0x.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4cs4uekvj316o1kw1ky.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4crybvosj316o1kwx6p.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4csek2hkj316o1kw7wi.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4crqbn9rj316o1kwu0x.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4csek2hkj316o1kw7wi.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4cspunwtj316o1kw7wi.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4csv0sw9j31kw16ox6p.jpg

006pxJsjly1fj4ct1blp2j31kw16o4qq.jpg 

JY -  OSM

JY and his fake smile lmao

Spoiler

DIo1257VoAAl2_x.jpg 

JY - Weibo Fan Festival 260817

Cr DTT大婷婷

Spoiler

006CIi3oly1fj4ho03lm2j312v1mau0y.jpg

006CIi3oly1fj4ho1pncvj30w51c71ky.jpg

006CIi3oly1fj4ho2yldrj31251l8hdu.jpg

006CIi3oly1fj4ho44efxj30st178hdt.jpg

ZZ - Short interview

Full here

Translated by 北辰星拱008: Zz: health is very important, I will take care of myself, makeup is important as I'm ugly, I always go out without makeup if no work, favourite food is eggs fried tamato & bouilli (= pork braised in brown sauce) cooked by my mother.

**Aiya ZZ!!!! You are not ugly!!! How many times has JY told you so???!??**

Spoiler

• Like 5