Hi guys, i know maybe ppl are tired of voting for stuff, but JY is #2 right now on the netease star popularity thing, and they are asking for everyone, including international fans to help get JY to #1 or maintain #2. It's not the same kind of thing as oppo, (edit: it is a weekly vote, so it ends every week and starts from 0 at the beginning of the week) i think this vote thing has been around for a really long time and not one of those things ppl bother rigging. I'm sure there is some kind of benefit to being in the top 3 but i don't know what it is right now. I will ask lol. Just help if you can, even just a couple flowers will do the job.

I remember trying to get ZZ up before the album came out but he remained at #3, so i hope next time we can get ZZ to #2 as well.

You will need either a weibo account or a QQ account, which if you have the QQ music app you can probably make an account from there. Although to make a weibo account all you really need is a cellphone number and maybe google translate to translate the whole page. 

Here is the link: http://3g.163.com/touch/idol/star79#/home

Just keep pressing the flower icon which will give flowers to JY and deplete the meter. Basically you will have to wait until it returns to 60 out of 100 before starting again. This is the voting thing that YZ fans stay up all night and do in shifts. Periodically there is this thing that pops up to ask you to match a piece of the netease logo, this is to verify that you are a human and not a bot, it will let you continue voting after. You can also follow JY (just press on the icon thing with the plus sign) and/or mark yourself "present", by going to the calender icon, it basically takes your attendance for the day.

• Like 8

On 8/17/2017 at 3:24 PM, Angrybird62 said:

OSM did this mistake

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

DHZ9Gf6UwAEpcXc.jpg

Their apology post

Reveal hidden contents

DHb0pntVwAAjmFi.jpg

OSM did this before too but i think that was not a mistake but intentional. That was JY's OSM event.

Reveal hidden contents

I think it was a deliberate act from OSM haha.. accident...? Twice? Naaahh... they are YuZhou fans, THAT'S why it happened lol... Good on you OSM!;())))... Keep at it!haha...

• Like 4