Of course, the third guy has just become No.1 and with almost 35,000 votes lead to TFboys. The guy has almost racked up almost 4 million votes in one day and the day is not even over yet!

Tampering? No doubt. That Google says that too much voting has been going on validates the theory of some form of manipulation on the voting and the results. 

• Like 5

THE THIRD FELLAS NOW CLIMB UP TO 1ST POSITON!! Congratss dear. 4,000,000 votes one day! Remarkable manupulation system. That site can't be more obvious than this :D

Hmm anyone know where to report / complain to this unfairness? -_- & also whether TFBoys fans also talk about this lol :lol:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, psychology92 said:

Hide contents

DEdksZ9VwAIlRp0.jpg

From left to right: Time | Li Yi Feng | ZZ | Gap | Gap gains | LYF gains | ZZ gains

几秒后 means a few seconds later.

Basically the comparison of the votes from 12:16pm to 16:00pm for LYF and ZZ. Look at how absurd the numbers are.

• Like 5

I'm going to post these 2 photos to add fuel to the fire :lol:

Yesterday

Spoiler

E3sS3yy.jpg

Now

Spoiler

qSB2W83.jpg

I know everyone has been voting really hard so we all know very well that this is more than just impossible. I did try to vote for this guy but couldn't so the system must be...voting for him by itself :lol: Maybe this is an example of "we signed contract for abcd as our ambassador but omg what to do, we didn't even invite XWZ" <- I stole this from my friend :lol:

If you look at the banner on the voting page, I told my friends when we started voting for this -> Will this be another Netease (incident with JY) since ZZ is not in their banner. At the time, I was referring to TFBoys....I didn't realise this guy was in their banner too. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with this guy or TFBoys and I am sure his fans do vote hard for him too but we should be proud of ourselves! And ZZ ah, you should be proud too! You don't even need to be in this banner or have any "relationships" with OPPO to get to top 2! I think TFBoys fans will be more mad than us since we are a smaller fandom comparing to them :sweatingbullets:

If you don't know about NetEase voting, we did it last year for JY and we also couldn't vote for JY as well at the last day. Same drama....the guy who won was in their promotional banner from the beginning :sweatingbullets: At least NetEase did it on the last day though...this one they did it one week in advance LOL.

Last but not least, thank you everyone for voting for ZZ! You guys are the best! I hate this helpless and unfair feeling too but we did the best we could and we did not lose! For now, lets take a moment and appreciate MTV award for including JY, Shangyin and Walk Slowly :wub:

1 hour ago, bearology said:

MTV video for ZZ. OMG they used Shangyin footage and Walk Slowly MV. They do avoid using JY's footage  in Walk Slowly though but I dont dare to ask for much atm :sweatingbullets: I am very thankful for MTV Award right now. You can see how crazy this entertainment world is. That is why sometimes its useless to ask why they ban YZ....how can we have a proper answer LOL

Reveal hidden contents

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 11

Wow! Like seriously???? What's the whole point in Public Voting when they try to intervene for the "so called noble cause" of showing that it was a close call for the winner or fair play or whatever crap their reason is.. This defo is getting so unfair for ZZ :bawling:... If only we could do anything about this.. Hope tomorrow it gets back to normal, but it's already 1.10 am in China :( hopefully by morning it's back to normal (fingers crossed and smashing the vote button) 

• Like 5

@bearology Didn't know the same thing happened with JY's voting. Well, now it sounds normal considering their pattern of manipulating... somehow, this is frustration is only making me vote even more for ZZ... It's like This Fandom Vs Foxy NetEase:angry:...Bring it On!!!!

• Like 5

So this has happened before? They don't have a shame I could say -_- last day glitch like this is totally a chaos, I can't imagine how the fans must feel, they ald put their best effort to make JY win, and then on the last day this happen. So cruel I wanna laugh tears :lol: But it's true, we are basically the winner without this kind of intervention. So you guys should be proud!! YuZhou ZhouYu ZZ JY, mainland & international fans all totally amazing!!

Edit: We can vote again now. I know they might tampered the votes again, maybe tomorrow, or the last day, if we reach 1st position again. But somehow I still wants to vote, I want to show to Netease Oppo my love for ZZ!!

• Like 2

Yeah so i feel sorry for what is happening with the whole voting situation.. I didn't respond to ppl's reply on my controversial post lol, because i wasn't completely sure myself and i didn't want to see what ppl were going to have to say about it. But now with everything that has happened.......... I might respond to individual replies later.....

I'm not that surprised that something happened, but i didn't really know how things were going to get crazy. I think sometimes its just hard explaining what is happening in the fandom, weibo and just what is happening with ZZ and JY in general. Lots of CPF on weibo were also doing the same thing so it's not just international fans. But i think that there were probably some older CPF that could kind of see that there might be problems with this, although nobody said anything to discourage voting. Notice that i wasn't brave enough to post my opinion on weibo lol. 

Spoiler

I mean, i realize voting is also an expression of fan's feelings, so there isn't anything wrong with that. It's just the end result that might have been problematic. I think it's really hard to get into why it might have been something that ppl/organizers saw as a problem. It just seemed to me its not the right climate for all of this to happen, but you have to be really aware of things that are going on around and outside of the fandom to come to that conclusion. I mentioned this before, but i really don't think that anything big should happen before operation red sea is out, i was feeling iffy about the oppo voting thing partially because of that.

I am also hesitant to say what i think about some things, i just hope it won't hurt them to say it. I mean other ppl have said the same thing before and i have said it before too. I saw some posts saying that the poster thought that ZZ and JY have a completely platonic relationship and there was no romance etc. Nobody is completely sure about their relationship, but i'm just going to say that if you think its a completely platonic relationship, then nothing that happens around this fandom will make sense to you. I tried to explain this to someone else before and i saw that somebody else has also explained the whole situation really well recently. The situation is obvious to ppl who are familiar with chinese culture and other south east asian cultures.

There's a lot of stuff ppl don't say out loud but everyone already knows. The relationship between ZZ and JY is basically one of them. It might not be known by the masses or some of the extremely stubborn fans, but among those in the entertainment industry and the more observant fans (maybe even the public) etc, it's (most probably) already known that there is something between them. Like you don't even really have to say it out loud anymore, because you can see from what they are doing that its the complete opposite of two ppl who are simply friends and not involved with each other. It also helps explain why or when poison fans will react in a really crazy way. Like why do they hate either ZZ or JY so much? Because they actually do sense something but they don't want to admit it. Even if they do admit it to themselves, they have the selfish need to make the other person go away so in their really delusional minds they can have a chance with either ZZ or JY. It makes more sense if you start with this premise. 

Of course, no one wants to be the one to say it out loud, cause its not like i'm completely sure or other ppl outside of the situation is completely sure. But basically this is what is most likely. No one wants to be the cause of any problems to ZZ or JY for pointing it out too obviously too. 

And i disagree about that person's opinion on their kisses too, but not going to get into that lol. 

And yes there is about a week until voting stops, who knows what might happen in that time lol. Maybe they'll stop fiddling around with votes but anyways, i don't think oppo is worth enough to create too much division between fans and fan groups. Losing one 1st place isn't very damaging.

• Like 5

I wonder how ZZ's fans in China are reacting to this...?? If i were Chinese i'd no doubt cause a riot on social media against the Foxy NetEase.. and seeing JY in shopping mall and being the DA HAI he is, probably buying stuffs for his "baobei" who's disappointed with all the manipulations (RIP my sane mind).. :D:D 

• Like 4

This is funny. On my mobile screen, ZZ has become second and a girl (with 735912 votes) is now third, which is impossible because TFBoys had higher votes than ZZ and the girl. TFBoys position is nowhere to be seen on my screen. Manipulation at its finest.

They might as well not stop with it so the guy on the first position has 28 million votes more (4 million votes per day x 7 days) at the end of the deadline. 

• Like 2

Whew the voting is back up, was in a meeting, my cousins who I convince to vote sent me messages wondering why the guy in third was now number 1? I just told them it's manipulation at its finest, but now that it's back up we're all voting again, it made them all upset knowing their/all of our hard work seemed just to be erased, they were wondering who ZZ was and did there own research and I told about Addicted and they're currently watching it and I kinda outted my self having them vote and them finding outthat it's a gay web series. :wub:

• Like 8

It does not matter if ZZ wins or not. I'm sure that ZZ also knows that we all international fans vote so mutch as we can and that on his own is already a big support message for him to know that we all still support them and that's our way to let them know that we support them he can see the numbers to same as us.

That same trick was last year with Johnny to but it didn't stop us to stil vote for them.

We vote for them because we love them both and that's already a big support for them so keep voting guys no matter how mutch cheating is going on keep voting let them see our support and love. :heart:

• Like 8

China will never stop amazing me. Why have the whole voting system when they could just hand the trophy to Li Yifeng or the girl in 3rd place( i think she is also the woman on the banner)

I just hope they don't do to ZZ what they did to TFboys just so they can let the singer on the banner win.

Edit: we still have almost 600k to catch up so keep voting and let's just hope everything goes smoothly till 18/07

Edit 2: from my research on twitter TFboys are in ads for oppo phones so they have no excuse to remove all their votes even if the votes weren't 100% legal. i also don't think  TFboys have decided not to go the award

• Like 4