Ahh, I hope ZZ has had a wonderful day and realizes how loved and appreciated he is! (His parents, too, since without them we wouldn't have him :D)

A little 16+ delulu for our YuZhou shipper hearts. 

Spoiler

This was all WeiZhou could ask for. Time might be slipping away, but he was in heaven, at least for now. Closing his eyes, he sighed as he melted.

The warmth of JingYu’s chest diffused against WeiZhou’s back, slowly spreading across and through his skin, like the radiating comfort of a fireplace on a frigid, winter night. The arms that wrapped him like a protective barrier exuded strength while retaining a gentleness afforded to the most delicate and precious. JingYu’s legs were a bracing support, cradling WeiZhou from his hips to his ankles. WeiZhou was not sure if it was the atmosphere or if the area around his Achilles’ tendon truly was a before unknown erogenous zone sending dull throbs of electricity through him with each brush of JingYu’s toes.  

WeiZhou sighed again. The soft graze of stubble against his shoulder became a titular influence to nerves and mind as JingYu settled small nips and kisses along WeiZhou’s neck and ear.

“Mmm, I’m so glad you’re here,” JingYu whispered, his voice flowing smooth and warm like cognac. “Thank you, Zhou.”

WeiZhou raised one of the hands he was holding to his lips as he settled his head into JingYu’s.

“You don’t have to thank me. This was my early birthday present to myself.”

JingYu’s arms tightened around WeiZhou.

“There really is no way, is there?”

“JingYu…”

“I know, I know. It’s just...it’s the first year I get to celebrate your birthday. More than any other day, I wanted to be able to celebrate your birthday at least.”

WeiZhou turned his head enough to catch JingYu’s lips with his for a quick kiss, as though comforting a scraped knee or bumped elbow.

“It’s just another day, JingYu, no different than any other day we’re not together.”

WeiZhou settled back into JingYu, the thumb of his right hand smoothing back and forth over JingYu’s left elbow draped across him.

“The fact that we can’t be together for things like birthdays and holidays…,” WeiZhou said, thinking aloud, “makes days like this more special. Because we can’t celebrate the things normal couples would celebrate, we just make our own days that are ours, and ours alone. The fact that I’m here with you now, today, in this place, at this time, makes me happy I was born. Why wait until next week, why wait until some specific day, to celebrate that?”

Again, the embrace around WeiZhou strengthened, as even legs stretched alongside his sought to hold him tight.

“Xu WeiZhou. Every time I think I can’t possibly love you more, you go and say something like that.”

JingYu’s lips pressing and pulling against his neck, JingYu’s hands caressing over his body, JingYu just being JingYu and loving him so completely, made WeiZhou feel he had gone from melting to evaporating, as though he was floating away from everything on rising heat and elevated emotions. Only JingYu could catch the steam of WeiZhou he created and condense it back into the man he held.

“Every day since I met you is like my birthday, JingYu. Every day I can love you makes me glad to be alive.”

• Like 16

On 10/20/2016 at 8:22 PM, bearology said:

FS happy bday to ZZ

生日快乐  !!洲洲哥@许魏洲ZZ  在小鲜肉的道路上渐行渐远,在大叔的道路上越来越近哈哈哈哈

"Happy Birthday! You're drifting away from this "little fresh meat" road and off you go closer on the road to becoming uncle HAHAHA"

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f8yzrf4r9xj22c0340npd.jpg

ZZ's old post for JY last  2015-11-13 bs_org.gif

@许魏洲ZZ(许魏洲ZZ)
你想干嘛 lxhkoubishi_org.gif

Spoiler

6b202cedjw1exzoezkkewj214p1lcb2b.jpg

ZZ is all over "The Bund" in Shanghai.

8b05fe60gw1f8yzv2klboj20ku0rsaet.jpg

Spoiler

8b05fe60gw1f8yzv0a2ypj20ku0rsq7k.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

cr  森暄

bdc2a108gw1f8z00pkoi2j20yi0kdjtt.jpg

bdc2a108gw1f8z00p6z9zj20yi0kimzh.jpg

This is "The Bund" at night. More info on wiki. 

The_Bund_of_Shanghai.jpg

The Water Cube in Beijing is now showing their love for ZZ with the help of fans.

cr. BLACKCAT_UV

Spoiler

006rlT8jgw1f8z0b1i8ofj30rs0ku77p.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f8z0b283sij30m80ciwfd.jpgother fans small but precious ways of celebrating ZZ's birthday

Spoiler

006rlT8jgw1f8z0857r4uj30ku0rtn1c.jpg

• Like 13

So fast @ryokise! Thank you. 

Um this video sounds like YuZhou! Uh idk if the first song was processed into sounding like real time instead sounding like a studio version. Second one sounds like they're in a karaoke!

giphy.gif

tumblr_mrb84arCyY1rs0f5ho1_500.gif

@bearology could be face to face like gesseki said. If that's what it means. Then currently at that time or during posting IG they were having a face to face moment. Or FaceTime lol. Only JY knows what he posts. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

@bearlogy - F2F ....maybe face to face? isnt that a picture of a forest reflecting on the water?

omgggg....i had to re-edit this...my delulu self had a brain fart! isn't it zz's 22th birthday?...2 is facing 2 .....woooooo.....when two same things or numbers are beside each other...dont they form a mirror or reflection of each other because they are the same? wooooooooooo

• Like 5

6 hours ago, prima13facie said:

ZZ birthday with many ways to say Happy Birthday!

http://www.miaopai.com/show/MDrhpvpdWWBhUDuEgADORw__.html

ZZ dancing

YinYuetai sent their Birthday greetings and posted ZZ's dancing portion on the interview.

cr YinYuetai

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:fd5ee6d9d915679d2b3574baa4ad1052/v.swf

VogueMe also sent their Birthday greetings for ZZ.

cr VogueMe

can i ask if it is normal for the some of the channels to wish a celebrity birthday? coz that kind of channels may have many celebrities worked for them before. 

and WOW with the shanghai bund .. is that real and not PS? and the cube birthday wish... the fans are super rich! I think is not cheap to get that up...

• Like 6

[Trans] Chenwen's weibo update: Wishing my universally super handsome senpai @许魏洲ZZ happy birthdayee80a2.pngee80a2.pngee80a2.pngTime flies, thank you senpai for your care all this while. Wishing you a booming career. Stay healthy (this is the only photo that I can use when I was flipping through through the (photos) storage hahaha)

bc050416jw1f8z14xwukjj20yi1pc492.jpg

[Trans] Fengsong's weibo update: Happy birthday!! Zhouzhou ge @许魏洲ZZ, gradually getting further away from the path of little fresh meat, and closer to the path of an uncle hahahaha

*大叔 meaning like uncle/middle aged man/ahjusshi

d55c9be7jw1f8yzrf4r9xj22c0340npd.jpg

• Like 19

Because @bearology likes my sappy side...

Spoiler

00:00 CST, 2016.10.20

The moment the ring tone sounded from WeiZhou's phone the room became quiet. WeiZhou didn't notice when the others slowly slipped out of the door, his attention fully on the device in his hand. Pulling a sharp gasp of air into his lungs, WeiZhou swiped the face of the phone. He knew JingYu was going to call him, but right at midnight? Wasn't this a little much? WeiZhou felt his heart lurching with joy as a voice flowed like wine into his ear.

"Happy Birthday, baby. I love you, Zhou."

• Like 18

@may It's real :D I think it's normal for the entertainment news and fashion magazine to give their birthday greetings and regards. ZZ worked with the staff and crew of different fashion mags and it's a sign of appreciation from them being grateful. Also, him being greeted by different entertainment medias online proves that he's indeed a HOT star!

Here's the clip and you can hear fans screaming

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:a190c955e0363fd66b3f7cf30904c179/v.swf

Here are the other shots, and the messages say "Xu WeiZhou - we made the sky brighter just for your 22nd Birthday!"

cr pic:  娱乐星扒婆

a3fcbdc4gw1f8z2awbi4aj20jz0c23zk.jpg

Spoiler

a3fcbdc4gw1f8z2asrigkj20jz0c0758.jpga3fcbdc4gw1f8z2atlh6zj20jz0c2dgt.jpga3fcbdc4gw1f8z2auaggdj20jz0bzwfe.jpga3fcbdc4gw1f8z2auxe4xj20jz0bw0tn.jpga3fcbdc4gw1f8z2avm091j20k00by3zg.jpg

----

FA by YuZhouStudio19520

006qo2bbgw1f8z18qwig3j30vl0hsjui.jpg

Extras 

Live artwork done by a fan for JY

http://www.miaopai.com/show/creJfGfOxAAK-qsOWI3oEA__.htm

• Like 16

2 hours ago, bearology said:

#1020许魏洲生日快乐# 
无限大な梦のあとの 何もない世の中じゃ
そうさ爱しい  想いも负けそうになるけど
Stayしがちなイメージだらけの 頼りない翼でも
きっと飞べるさ On My Love
@许魏洲ZZ

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f8yt5msxx5g30h809p4r6.gif

English Trans.

Following this limitless dreams, In this vast empty world.
It looks like our beloved dreams will tend to lose.
Even with these unreliable wings, Our image will tend to stay.
I'm sure we can fly, on my love.

---

This song is from Digimon OST "Butter-Fly" by Wada Koji - loved the anime.

I guess 5miles love has calmed down :o

@sohocomo Thanks auntie for this romantic story and I'm dreaming for that scenario for them bs_org.gif 

• Like 9

I saw "on my love" and for the first time I know what song 5ML used. I love that song. Been visiting the past and been humming that song for a few weeks now.

Chenwen's update. There's something black on Dashu's shoulder. Might be Yu? Or he didn't want to disturb the water and chose something without Yu in it tho we all know he really wanted to?

F2F. Friend to friend? Fiance to fiance? Why he posted the picture like that? What is the meaning behind reflective image? What is the meaning posting reflective image like that? I see myself in you? You reflect what I am?

I underestimated him. I could never be that deep. I never loved someone so much to be feeling what he has for him. Bb kitten, you are in good hands. Never let them go, okay?

• Like 12

JY is spotted online just a moment ago until now

Spoiler

005NgCUMjw1f8z2rm5v0hj30hs0vkgs5.jpg

and both of them are online and must be checking each other out.

Spoiler

8ec56decjw1f8z2q4zzbkj20hs0vkn0b.jpg

Spoiler

8ec56decjw1f8z2q4drp6j20hs0vkjtq.jpg

Some funny Interpretations for JY's latest IG update but I believe It's more likely F2F 'coz it's a common internet term.

cr. Nara7777

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgw1f8z2rytp58j30b00d0t8u.jpg006ryF9Kgw1f8z2rygzyfj30ku112dq9.jpg

cr. 婷哥脾气很差

Spoiler

e40ded6ejw1f8z2xoesj8j20hs0hswtc.jpge40ded6ejw1f8z2xoesj8j20hs0hswtc.jpge40ded6ejw1f8z2xj42axj20hs0hswsq.jpge40ded6ejw1f8z2xmspt5j20hs0hswsq.jpg

cr 瑜洲的胃药 face 2 face marriage

Spoiler

005NgCUMjw1f8z2gqlhsaj31s02o0npe.jpg005NgCUMjw1f8z2gteeyuj30qo0ywgod.jpg

cr. Black_洲瑜双人黑图站

Spoiler

006bXizhjw1f8z339q9c9j30qo0qoaek.jpg

cr  小炸鸡控制不住了 says its XWZ
Spoiler

005ElE7cgw1f8z309q230j30hs0hsjtf.jpg005ElE7cgw1f8z30cqiifj30hs0hsjtg.jpg005ElE7cgw1f8z30ed3w9j30hs0hsac0.jpg

FA  cr logo &  瑜洲枫稳八年之约

c346078fgw1f8z69wyhzij20qo0rxwjl.jpg

• Like 13

10 hours ago, bearology said:

As expected, JingYu Thailand FanMeeting is postponed. Cr Registar Facebook

CvLUCqYUMAAY1jr.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Notification to postpone Johnny With You 2016 Asia Fan Meeting Tour in Thailand

Following the announcement made by the the Royal Correspondence regarding the passing of the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej on 13 October 2016 along with Thai government's request not to organize any entertainment and/or any events for at least 30 days.

RegiStar Co.,Ltd. therefore have to reschedule Johnny With You 2016 Asia Fan Meeting Tour in Thailand that was due to be held on Sunday 4 December 2016 at Thunder Dome, Muang Thong Thani.

The artist and all staffs involved would like to show respect to our beloved King of Thailand.

RegiStar will be announcing the new date soon.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

**For Huang JingYu fan meeting in Korea, please contact registar.info@gmail.com or this fan page.

Reveal hidden contents

CvLUCrYVYAASRaw.jpg

Please make it 12/31-1/5, please make it 12/31-1/5, please make it 12/31-1/5, please make it 12/31-1/5..................

I swear to all things Holy I'll die go to the fan meeting and then die if it aligns when I'm in Bangkok.  :D

• Like 4