Guest skeletonworks

Now TOWARDS THE BRIGHT SIDE

Let's focus on the Yuzhou and Jingyu parts hahaha

B3BxHPe.png

I saw a fan putting up her phone with a writing.. I only can see "Johnny" and the rest is not clear and probably in Chinese lol

2 hours ago, jaydee0491 said:

@1blankstare @prima13facie Thank you so much for the info guys :wub:

...just a bit confused now, since this new series will be coming out on the coming month/s , therefore the banning in China covers only the addicted series and cast, i thought the ban was for all BL series...?

Unstoppable is the one that's coming out and the 19 days is still in productions/writing phase. There's trailer out for the Unstoppable/Shì Bu Ke dang. 

From what I've read and gather, yes Addicted was banned due to its political and popularity, and other stances. Not sure about other BL but as long as there's no sex scenes or kissing they're aloud to show it, but only air it through online and they're paid content. Kinda like Netflix or Hulu. There's also a limit to air historical and fantasy series. There's a censor for all Korean related too. All this stupid imo. Hoping in the future there would be an abundance of any genre being aired in China and across Asia

Spoiler

I believe that there's a rising awareness going on with LGBTQ rights since I've been seeing more and more artists and actors and actresses. I'm happy for them and it's about time. Despite Asia being hub of many sexual orientation there's still a stigma and stereotypes of being gay/les and other sexual orientations. 

Edit: thank you @bearology, @skeletonworks, @gayyoxx @ryokise, @hentt9x

For everything from trans to ZZ's performances. HD fancam coming soon and another 5ML post, maybe. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Thank You for all the photos and clips. :wub: Another moment of confusion from myself... ZZ keep changing hairstyles, fashion, styles. I need to always remind myself this is the BLY that i started to fall in love with. Not that i am complaining but i am amused.  Agree with many fans said that ZZ always refreshing and you won't know what's the next feeling you had with his appearances.

• Like 16

Omg that moonlight clip! T_T so beautiful. 

As for the pics of Whale? Is that from 5ML or another CPF or from certain Yu?

edit: agree with ZZ's makeup. It's getting thicker and thicker. Hoping they tone it down next time and maybe go for an eyeliner instead of thick foundation. I wanna see him rock the rockstar look with eyeliner. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, bearology said:

Cr [Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔]

Reveal hidden contents

CtH01HHUMAALzEH.jpg

CtH1MC9UAAACcam.jpg

CtH1LRmUMAAKeDi.jpg

CtH1KDQUIAABDXA.jpg

CtH1M8BVMAEnQfZ.jpg

CtH015dUsAAoZN_.jpg

Cr [KSTAR韩社传播]

Reveal hidden contents

CtH3EtFUsAAylwY.jpg

CtH3GR0UMAAfDsF.jpg

CtH3HMdUkAAkPWF.jpg

Clip - Moonlight

Reveal hidden contents

This warms my heart! Such support for ZZ!!! If only I were in China! 

Props to the stylist for his look here! He's dashing and the look really suits him. His hair here is like Miranda Priestly's! Tres chic! Magnifique! :wub:

40 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

Omg that moonlight clip! T_T so beautiful. 

As for the pics of Whale? Is that from 5ML or another CPF or from certain Yu?

edit: agree with ZZ's makeup. It's getting thicker and thicker. Hoping they tone it down next time and maybe go for an eyeliner instead of thick foundation. I wanna see him rock the rockstar look with eyeliner. 

I'd usually agree with you about the makeup part but look at the Zebra official photos. It seems his makeup there is just right. I'm confused as well as to why that is but I guess it's the lighting or the lens they use. 

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

He introduced himself.

WHAT??? What kind of language he just spoke???? Was it English???

Now Understand Dream...!

I thought ZZ forgot his lyrics for a while! The camera was not focusing on him but he was actually asking fans to sing with him..

This Tencent never learn :( Audio not very good!

This evil cameraman.. Focus on ZZ for a few seconds then change subject omg so angry right now!

Do you have a clip of him speaking English?!?! Please say yes!!! :bawling:

• Like 2

Repost of the wb translation about the whale LED that bearo deleted because I want to edit sth

Spoiler

Trans of the post: 
En, the boys carrying the board is not BaiZhou or CP fan
Someone arrange them to lift the board at the entrance
today at baotou youren(someone) left work before 7pm....
I don't understand I don't understand.....

cr. 许魏洲是黄景瑜的人
8F45iA0.jpg

------------------------------

Engsub of Car scene BTS

cr. 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜
Video from: YuZhou_办公室

Spoiler

No idea what I subbed. Those terms, those Jiu Jitsu jargons!
Thanks to @ryokise for the vid title XD
cr. 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜
Video from: YuZhou_办公室

Engsub - JY explaining Jiu Jitsu tricks

Spoiler

• Like 18