@narakeiko @xix19xix yes!!! We can do it!!!! Will continue with the translation after work. Work has been hectic today... Sigh...still few more hours to go..

can't wait to finish it soon :wub:

@ximichem HapPy BIRthday! :w00t:

:cookie::cookie:

And let me go and box a present for you under this spoiler 

Spoiler

Cr: mhmp135

This time the korean language is really difficult to read :cry:

hZubTWm.jpg

Easy preasy! Nvr thought its such an easy task to catch a kitten :wub: for your birthday present <3

Hope @kmmyzz @izziehudson have a blast for the concert! can't wait for ZZ's concert, he is such a heart throb <3... Please spam us with pictures and fanact. This time he really has to guard his pasport carefully.... 

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

5MilesLove update weibo again :sweatingbullets: ZZ was looking straight at the camera :crazy:

看不见你的笑我怎么睡得着 你的声音这么近我却抱不到

Hide contents

Look at that teasing smile..!!! Is it allowed to tease us like that with that smile and lip biting..?! He's grown up! I used to be a proud noona and seeing him as a little bro, but now I wanna date him lol 

I kinda thinking, if it's Korean fansite, as far as i know they will have a paper attached to their cameras so their biases will be aware where they have to look at since usually they have some members in a group... it also will make them easy to be remembered by their biases *i think* 
So, did 5Smile also do this method so ZZ and JY can easily find him/her in the crowd..??? Coz look at that! it was a really really really good shoot... :wub:

• Like 14

Didn't I tell you not to 'open drink' me?! But you didn't listen!

NCNH 8 (one, because why not. It is the ESSENTIAL VIDEO FOR COMPARISON afterall)

Spoiler

Another thought about it:

Usually, if our hands are full (in this case just 1 hand) with stuff (in this case a canned drink) and our friend (in this case a "friend") ask for our help (in this case was self-volunteer), aside from putting the stuff (canned drink) between our arm and body, we have a choice of putting the stuff down on a table or other similar places. But in case there're no such furniture nearby, the floor would be the 2nd choice since it is everywhere and putting it between the arm and body would be the last choice.

That might be the case with heavy stuff but a canned drink is not 'heavy stuff' so the 'most convenient' choice might be different.

Since it was just a canned drink and there was no table-like furniture nearby, putting something as small and light as that on the floor is just bothersome, since we have to bend down and all so opting to put the canned drink between our arm and body is the most convenient and fast way as we need to help our friend with their stuff too, in this case, another canned drink.

Again, it might be different with heavy stuff but it was a canned drink, very similar with our own canned drink that we put between our arm and body and what we do with that canned drink.

We are helping our friend opening their drink (in this case it wasn't necessary since the person didn't open his own before or after the "friend" 's drink was opened) . For such a simple task, really don't need to put our own drink down on the floor as opening a drink is something that only need very little time. So, by putting our own drink between our arm and body, we can retrieved it as soon as the task is done.

But by doing that, we now have 2 canned drink in our hands instead of 1 before. And opening the drink requires using 2 hands (1 for holding the drink, the other for opening it), so this 'most convenient' choice isn't that convenient anymore since we are holding our own drink between our arm and body as it might fall down and it is kinda troublesome when we actually has another 'the most convenient way'.

Let our friend hold our drink while we open theirs.

By doing this, we only have 1 drink (our friend's) and we can focus on opening it and not worrying about our own that might fall.

But the person chose not to do that. It might be that that way didn't cross his mind since he was in a hurry but it also might be because he didn't want his "friend" to do anything (even if it just holding his canned drink), as if telling this "friend" that he got it, that he can do anything and the "friend" can depend on him for anything like opening a drink, folding hems or even taking care of this "friend" for the rest of his life.

Who knew such a simple thing revealed so much.

• Like 12

Happy Birthday @ximichem!!! cakev2_thumb.gif

@nippy2002 @abbraccio91 @xix19xix Yeah, it sure is kinda suspicious, to create confusion maybe.. 
Thank you so much for the replies... lovea_thumb.gif

Timmy

Spoiler

Random, during rehearsals, like a little boy...

Spoiler

Source:   HighCold18_洲瑜双人站

006xBE63jw1f67pw3gfnzg3088060b2b.gif

First Light in Seoul (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f67ny69yipj318g0rs1kx.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67nyaot3qj318g0rskha.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67ny182bfj318g0rs7gw.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67nygoczdj318g0rs1kx.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67nyd2npej318g0rsas7.jpg

006hYRTngw1f67nxyuvogj318g0rs1kx.jpg

Light Asian Tour in Shenzhen (071716)

Spoiler

Source:   LH_许魏洲初心站

b53218d2gw1f67ksgmr5gj21400qodn1.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67ktd7dlmj21400qogsn.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67kt6bauej21400qodmw.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67ksosnnlj24802tcu14.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67kt49jiej24802tcx6v.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67ksfir5dj24802tchdx.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67ksh0t5hj21400qotfb.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67kswltcoj24802tcx6v.jpg

b53218d2gw1f67ktc84cbj24802tce86.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   enjoy11655

006rgv0Ygw1f67qssas0zj31kw11x47r.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f67qsyfetvj31kw11xajp.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f67qt2wkbkj31kw11xk12.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f67qt75oefj31kw11xqc4.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f67qtb5umqj31kw11x7ec.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   REDMOON9294

006qapIlgw1f67rvzzhwej30xc1e0kjl.jpg

006qapIlgw1f67rvu616vj30xc1e0npd.jpg

006qapIlgw1f67rw5f166j30xc1e0kjl.jpg

006qapIlgw1f67rwagweyj30xc1e0e81.jpg

006qapIlgw1f67rwfn1f9j31e00xce81.jpg

006qapIlgw1f67rwj53k0j31e00xc1kx.jpg

006qapIlgw1f67rwp6carj30xc1e0e81.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f67n59ld61g20c807rqv8.gif

Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (072516)

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鱼粥粥册

006joj6cjw1f67mmvd30wj319c1w0aiw.jpg

006joj6cjw1f67mmyoorej319c1w046z.jpg

006joj6cjw1f67mmql44lj319c1w0wpk.jpg

006joj6cjw1f67mn3ipiaj319c1w0dqc.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f67o3hl4igg20c8077npi.gif

YuZhou

Spoiler

Same bag??

Spoiler

Source:   海若有因za

78c4980djw1f67m8nmjtaj20ku112n0z.jpg

78c4980djw1f67m9w9c56j20fu0kuwg2.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  aisukee9

CoTXsokUEAAksIb.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f67q8vjamkj20qo140dkn.jpg

• Like 17

Latest 5miles post song is by none other -- Jay Chou - Rainbow, 

Spoiler

Cr. Jaychoustudio.com
Translation/pinyin/lyrics by Ho@multistars.com

Rainbow

Composer: Jay Chou (周杰倫) (周杰伦)
Lyricist: Jay Chou (周杰倫) (周杰伦)  

Tell me where there are rainbows
Can you give me back my wish?
Why is the sky so tranquil?
All the clouds have come to where I am

Have you got a mouth mask you can give me?
I let go and said too much, then those things can't be realised
Perhaps time is a kind of cure
It is also the poison I am taking right now

If I can't see your smile
How can I get to sleep
Your voice is so near yet I can't hold you
The sun will still spin without the earth
I can still walk by myself without a reason

You need to leave
I know it's very simple
You said that reliance
Was our obstacle
Even if you let go
But can you not confiscate my love?
Just pretend that I only understood at the end

If I can't see your smile
How can I get to sleep
Your voice is so near yet I can't hold you
The sun will still spin without the earth
I can still walk by myself without a reason
I let go and say too much, then those things can't be realised
Perhaps time is a kind of cure
It is also the poison I am taking right now

• Like 19

Thank you @Scandani @lovelogic26 @xix19xix :D I will also try to post live updates about the concert on Twitter because it's easier to upload things on there rather than here, will give you guys the link later! 

Slept so early last night, didn't see the 5mileslove post till this morning. I was just about to post what @nippy2002 has posted! 5mileslove posted this part of Jay Chou's 彩虹 Rainbow lyrics "If I can't see your smile, how can I get to sleep.... Your voice is so near yet I can't hold you" at 12am (Beijing time) sharp. Kyaaaaaaa, brb crying T^T it must be hard for them to be apart... 

• Like 24

So today zz will go to bkk and meet his dancer n bodyguard lol

Gonna wait for a certain whale to upload new sad song at changba #badfangirl

I can't wait to get update about his activity at thai n of course update about his tour :D

Spoiler

I don't get it why this someone feel unfair about zz n jy update just because jy update is more than zz.

I am also zz's fans and i don't think you need to be this offensive.

It just jy has a performance so that's why his update is more than zz.

Have fun to soompier who will attend zz's concert, I totally ENVY u guys.

I hope my message in our projects can be delivered to zz.

@ximichem happy bday. All d best for u...

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Hide contents

I don't get it why this someone feel unfair about zz n jy update just because jy update is more than zz.

I am also zz's fans and i don't think you need to be this offensive.

It just jy has a performance so that's why his update is more than zz.

Spoiler

honestly I don't quite get that myself o.o wasn't there also a time where most updates were on ZZ (simply because he was doing quite a number of things at that time whereas not so much on JY's side)? I know this for sure because I posted a lot around that time... We post updates on both, it only depends on who has more things going on for them at the moment - that's all :sweatingbullets: and JY hasn't been on stage to perform anything, it's totally understandable for everyone to get excited ^.^ 

It doesn't mean that we love any of them any less tbh :D 

Hi hi @Tokyo_OPA :heart: That's amazing of you to fly from Japan to attend ZZ's concert! Hope to see you there then!

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Reveal hidden contents

honestly I don't quite get that myself o.o wasn't there also a time where most updates were on ZZ (simply because he was doing quite a number of things at that time whereas not so much on JY's side)? I know this for sure because I posted a lot around that time... We post updates on both, it only depends on who has more things going on for them at the moment - that's all :sweatingbullets: and JY hasn't been on stage to perform anything, it's totally understandable for everyone to get excited ^.^ 

It doesn't mean that we love any of them any less tbh :D 

Hi hi @Tokyo_OPA :heart: That's amazing of you to fly from Japan to attend ZZ's concert! Hope to see you there then!

Hello @izziehudson  I'm soooo exciting to join ZZ's concert !! Hope to see you guys there !!

Edited by Tokyo_OPA
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Slept so early last night, didn't see the 5mileslove post till this morning. I was just about to post what @nippy2002 has posted! 5mileslove posted this part of Jay Chou's 彩虹 Rainbow lyrics "If I can't see your smile, how can I get to sleep.... Your voice is so near yet I can't hold you" at 12am (Beijing time) sharp. Kyaaaaaaa, brb crying T^T it must be hard for them to be apart... 

thank you for the translation! cookie n heart for you :cookie::heart:

fangirls shouldn't be sleep because something good might happened when we sleep, like this 5mileslove posts :wub:

if someone posted something like that for me in the middle of the night, i wont be able to sleep :sweatingbullets:

guess we're goin to see more 5mileslove posts in days coming since the boys will not see each other for at least 8 days.... :tears:

• Like 14

Happy belated birthday @ximichem.

could you use ur bday wish to make someone apprear in someone's concert? Lmao

regarding the "strangers" comment. Imho, we should just drop it. It doesnt matter right? Maybe they were checking right when one of the boys was having performance. IRL i tend to say FO to stranger's comment. It isnt worth my time. :)

@gashupingo looks like some members take turn to act as "customer service" keep guarding here. There is always at least one who stays alert for any new post. Lol

@bearologyonce i saw that video. I was thinking that our kitten knows WELL this account. This naughty one was teasing this cam-holder. Ive nvr seen he had done it before.

to our new members, regarding the french award or what french is it called. You ought to check the pages during this act. There was a really sweet "confession" from a girl who interacted with our boys. 

Edit : @pygmalion30sorry i cant remember which page was it on. 

• Like 18

Me addicted oh gosh i'm totaly addicted i could not sleep and i just finished from yesterdays post backreading and its 4:30AM here ooops.:blink:

And if got my daily portion Heroin so that i can sleep and dream of my 2 favorite idols JY and WZ.

I could never imagine to choose between these 2 handsome strong personalitys and i will never ever do that there both are so talented and have so strong character and there still keep surpricing me with there talends ther criptic humor with ther weibo post every time.

So i think i'm a YuZhou fan and the definition in that for me is even when there in real live not a couple i will still support them both.

And i still don't can choose a bias hahahaha :phew:

I hope Timmy's next concert there tuned the audio better than his last show because the music was so loud that you hardly could hear him sing and to see on the video's Timmy had also troble to hear his self he was toutching his ear over and over again.

I'm looking forward to his show even if i can't come because i'm living far away i hope there wil be a live stream.

And for the members who are going to the show i want all hear about it how it was.

Thank you all for the sugars about Johnny and Timmy love you guys big family group hug :heart:

So now this Tomboy goes catching up some sleep see you latersss.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, liam87 said:

to our new members, regarding the french award or what french is it called. You ought to check the pages during this act. There was a really sweet "confession" from a girl who interacted with our boys. 

Please tell me on what page exactly! It would be so great for me since I don't have time to read every page of this huge forum about ZY! Thank you.

Edit: 

Vote for ZZ at this Weibo poll: http://vote.weibo.com/poll/137371554