9 minutes ago, poetato said:

OH YES YES THIS YAOI, the seme-uke dynamic is pretty similar with bly-gh too, i guess?

Well, the seme is very GH-ish but not that extreme nor violent. Domineering but kind and thoughtful. Like JY.

The uke, hmm, how to put it? Full of uncertainties? Insecure? Unlike BLY who looks strong and detached, he was quite emotional. He's not like ZZ who are charming and all.

But the story is decent and there are smuts...  :phew:

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Well, the seme is very GH-ish but not that extreme nor violent. Domineering but kind and thoughtful. Like JY.

The uke, hmm, how to put it? Full of uncertainties? Insecure? Unlike BLY who looks strong and detached, he was quite emotional. He's not like ZZ who are charming and all.

But the story is decent and there are smuts...  :phew:

ah yeah, the uke is insecure due to their status but seme's older brother reminds me of GY or papa Gu

so much smuuut

• Like 4

*Is it true that there was the amazing race china event earlier, and in the list of players they posted on FB, HJY is not on the list?

*a delulu thought: after 8 years (or a little shorter), maybe cjd has a small hope that season 2 can be filmed? She said that they should have filmed accident scene. Because maybe: accident scene they are still 18 yrs old and that after a couple of yrs zz and hjy will look cannot film accident scene anymore because by then they look much older.

Edited by chrisbear1225
  • Like 6

Well, we have to let it go, and keep supporting them! Anyway, can anybody explain again (a short one) about the regulation that restrain JY and ZZ? All I know is that they can't be in the same stage or same frame. How long is it? And abt their personal life? They can't meet each other even it is their personal matters? And how abt JY and ZZ break the rule?

I think the goverment went a bit further. But regulation is regulation after all. *sob*

I like the song after 海若有因, is it 等待著你? I just downloaded it, but unfortunately there is GH speech in between. lol

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, poetato said:

OH YES YES THIS YAOI, the seme-uke dynamic is pretty similar with bly-gh too, i guess?

No its not but its an interesting one with loads of sex and smut. The seme is way more dominating (and odd at times) and the uke is no where near BLY. I find the balance is missing. The uke as always has been portrayed to be weak and detached and kind of with no self pride. BLY is majestic in its comparison. He so good at a what ever he does. I kind of like stories with strong uke characters where their is certain degree of balance of physical or emotional power. 

Just my thoughts. That is why of the many favourites I have read, I like 'Haru wo daieta ita' a lot.

Its just my viewpoint but I hate spineless, prideless and weak partners. And yes respect for your partner matters too. They should complement each other. I believe in better half concept..

Ha ha ha... its just a manga but the awesome balance in the dynamics was what attracted me to Addicted the most.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, hawhaw88 said:

Well, we have to let it go, and keep supporting them! Anyway, can anybody explain again (a short one) about the regulation that restrain JY and ZZ? All I know is that they can't be in the same stage or same frame. How long is it? And abt their personal life? They can't meet each other even it is their personal matters? And how abt JY and ZZ break the rule?

I think the goverment went a bit further. But regulation is regulation after all. *sob*

I like the song after 海若有因, is it 等待著你? I just downloaded it, but unfortunately there is GH speech in between. lol

From what I found today (not sure if accurate), all broadcasting stations have been given a blanket ban on promoting Addiction in any way, and have been told to not invite any of the 4 leads to their shows *shrugs* 

I think someone posted this EARRRRRLLLYYYY on in the thread, but not sure where?

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, palz4u said:

No its not but its an interesting one with loads of sex and smut. The seme is way more dominating (and odd at times) and the uke is no where near BLY. I find the balance is missing. The uke as always has been portrayed to be weak and detached and kind of with no self pride. BLY is majestic in its comparison. He so good at a what ever he does. I kind of like stories with strong uke characters where their is certain degree of balance of physical or emotional power. 

Just my thoughts. That is why of the many favourites I have read, I like 'Haru wo daieta ita' a lot.

Its just my viewpoint but I hate spineless, prideless and weak partners. And yes respect for your partner matters too. They should complement each other. I believe in better half concept..

Ha ha ha... its just a manga but the awesome balance in the dynamics was what attracted me to Addicted the most.

would it be fine to PM me some of your fav yaoi bcs im running out of it? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

From what I found today (not sure if accurate), all broadcasting stations have been given a blanket ban on promoting Addiction in any way, and have been told to not invite any of the 4 leads to their shows *shrugs* 

I think someone posted this EARRRRRLLLYYYY on in the thread, but not sure where?

Yeah, there was a screenshot of the so-called "document" stating this and it was reported on quite a few sources. Then the screenshot was deleted by the original poster but the news of the ban continued on... and on... 

• Like 5