sigh .... im NOT ready to know that there's no season i mean i want to know what gonna happend between guha and yinza and i dont't like to just read the novel i want to see there super act and romance :tears:

please say its a bad joke 

why not go film it in taiwan , japan , or even korea it's hard BUT it's WORTH IT :tears:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Please don't spread lies in this forum, what are you talking about little GH? There is nothing little abou Xiao Hai zi! Please don't insult Xiao Hai Zi's size. Let me remind you, in case you forgot!

( am just pulling your legs Tin Le, please don't take it seriously. But do take Xiao Hai Zi's size seriously!)

giphy.gif

It's time to call Xiao Hai Zi as Da Hai Zi.

Or else JY will come to each one of us and whisper the above sentence to our ears XD

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

It's time to call Xiao Hai Zi as Da Hai Zi.

Or else JY will come to each one of us and whisper the above sentence to our ears XD

Gah, if that's what it takes to make him whisper to my ears, let me copy paste Xiao Hai Zi to infinity then!

Oh yes, please!

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@kmmyzz

What!? Wait!!! JY should be on different flight!

does this mean JY and ZZ no longer hiding their bond!? :w00t:

Hide contents

They're on different flights. The names there only similar, not XWZ and HJY.

It's weird, despite the heart wrenching FM, I found some positive news but with no proofs so I'll wait for concrete conformation first since it'd be cruel to raise false hope, especially in this situation. 

This FM was emotional, indeed, but it wasn't end of the world, it's not like they won't ever see each other again, But there are something you guys should take into account, based on what was going on at the FM:

1. It was made clear that they won't have any projects together, at least not in the near future, so prepare yourself, they'll take different paths from now on, and keep supporting them as individuals.

2. Don't just believe in any negative rumors, like FM alienates HJY/HJY wants to cut bond with Addicted series or something and blame any party for this, especially, never go bashing anyone or doing things drastically, since some of you guys might have weibo and too emotional to keep calm, I just say this as reminder. It was bad organized FM, that's the only fact for now.

3. It's an end for Addicted, but they'll have their future ahead of them. You still can keep this thread and update their info and yeah, add your delulu spice into the mix, it's always better, things accidentally caught on camera.

Edit: it's 700 pages already, happy 700 and hope this thread could keep its liveliness through all ups and downs.

• Like 19

4 hours ago, tea4two said:

Some of the greatest story ever told are the ones that you have the pleasure of witnessing and being involved in.  

Reveal hidden contents

I'm so glad to be alive right now, to witness something so beautiful, so profound, and so heart-wrenching from beginning till now.  The road ahead is turbulent, but I'll be on the wagon along for the wild ride and I hope everyone on this thread will stay on as well.  I'm actually laughing and crying at the moment because I realized that I will probably never experience anything like this again in my lifetime (I have never chase/follow a celebrity before).  I felt like reality has been blurred and now we're actually all part of a larger plot (for a film).

For those who have the opportunity to attend the fan meeting live, treasure it, is it is a rare opportunity to glimpse the emotions behind the smiles.  Although disappointed, it was also very touching and very heartfelt.  What I witness today, made me want to fight for them harder and support them more than ever.  To the future guys and gals!  Dawn will aways follow after dusk.  Let's take it slowly, arms in arms, to accompany these two further down the road all the way through the years.  

This is not the end just another beginning for them, they have to break away from Addicted to move ahead with everything going on right now.

I am actually more invested now to see what will happen I wish good luck to them and hope they will become so big no one will be able to stop them.

I have never followed someone before in my life and didn't understand how people felt but now I am part of this amazing real life story and will keep on following ZZ and JY.

Like someone said before I will Never Regret and will always support them silently. I hope this thread will continue as it has been

We are all looking for freedom in some way or another they just have to fight harder to get it. In the end everyone just want to be free. Keep moving guys as they will keep moving forward.:heart::grin:

Greatest stories do not come without adversity.

Edited by stillwater
  • Like 21

3 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

They're on different flights. The names there only similar, not XWZ and HJY.

It's weird, despite the heart wrenching FM, I found some positive news but with no proofs so I'll wait for concrete conformation first since it'd be cruel to raise false hope, especially in this situation. 

This FM was emotional, indeed, but it wasn't end of the world, it's not like they won't ever see each other again, But there are something you guys should take into account, based on what was going on at the FM:

1. It was made clear that they won't have any projects together, at least not in the near future, so prepare yourself, they'll take different paths from now on, and keep supporting them as individuals.

2. Don't just believe in any negative rumors, like FM alienates HJY/HJY wants to cut bond with Addicted series or something and blame any party for this, especially, never go bashing anyone or doing things drastically, since some of you guys might have weibo and too emotional to keep calm, I just say this as reminder. It was bad organized FM, that's the only fact for now.

3. It's an end for Addicted, but they'll have their future ahead of them. You still can keep this thread and update their info and yeah, add your delulu spice into the mix, it's always better, things accidentally caught on camera.

Thank you for your efforts and that you take time to dig up some news for us. (I also hope you will find some conformation for those positive news and share it with us. That's what we need now :D)

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Solferine said:

The last 12 hours have been such a roller coaster... I woke up expecting lots of sweet YuZhou moments, and instead, we got lots of heartbreak. I've been rewatching the Walk Slowly MV again and again, and I feel so grateful to have fallen in love with these two boys. What a special journey it's been.

To celebrate 700 pages and as a way to look back, here is a compilation of the first Weibo interactions between our boys, as found on Tumblr. The original compilation is in Vietnamese, so I can only translate what's in the screencaps and whatever Google Translate can say about the replies. I hope this will bring some joy to those of us who have gone through this "Farewell Meeting" in Thailand together. Thanks for everything, you guys. <3 

YuZhou Weibo Compilation

Hide contents

XWZ: 2015 NOV 08

tumblr_inline_o4uekcdbyi1u59kzp_540.png 

"I'm so grateful to have the chance to act a character like BLY, even more grateful that I can be in the Addicted Web Series, hope I won't disappoint you guys"

--

HJY: 2015 NOV 9

tumblr_inline_o4ueqsexeg1u59kzp_540.png

"The novel is very good. BLY is a little stupid/silly* @許魏洲ZZ"

CJD: "You read my novel? [wipes sweat]"

*The word 傻 is an affectionate way of saying someone is kind of dumb, more like 'silly' rather than actually insulting their intelligence. It can be very affectionate, and Guhai and Bai Luoyin call each other this a lot in the web series.

--

XWZ: 2015 NOV 09 (Reblogged)

tumblr_inline_o4uetkFyAc1u59kzp_540.png

"Someone says I'm stupid/silly [sad emoji]"

--

XWZ: 2015 NOV 13

tumblr_inline_o4uew6Mg7t1u59kzp_540.png

"What are you doing [snickering emoji]"

--

XWZ: 2015 NOV 30

tumblr_inline_o4uf0q5JFS1u59kzp_540.png

"Special news report! Everybody jia you/work hard! And also celebrate a 'sha'* person's birthday @Johnny黃景瑜"

*Same 傻 as the one mentioned above. There's a comment attached to the original compilation, but Google Translate can't figure out what it's saying or who's saying it. If we have a Vietnamese speaker:

Trần Ổn comment: Cho nên quà sinh nhật chính là anh sao. Cho nên quà sinh nhật chính là anh sao. Cho nên quà sinh nhật chính là anh sao. Cho nên quà sinh nhật chính là anh sao. Cho nên quà sinh nhật chính là anh sao. (con lậy anh Ổn =))))

--

HJY: 2015 NOV 30

tumblr_inline_o4uf2ijjYK1u59kzp_540.png

"Thanks for everybody's well wishes today. @許魏洲ZZ Zhou Zhou you're so pale"

--

XWZ: 2015 DEC 17

tumblr_inline_o4uf8xsC1Z1u59kzp_540.png

"Mister on the left*, the one who is celebrating their birthday is my dad [angry emoji]"

*The way it's phrased is very distant, as if they were strangers. It sounds a lot like when Bai Luoyin is trying to push GuHai away by speaking more formally, but XWZ is obviously teasing here because it's a very sweet photo. He's being possessive over his drama dad!

--

HJY: 2015 DEC 21

tumblr_inline_o4ufa74aFM1u59kzp_540.png

"Don't want this to end"

Top Comment: "It's the end of HaiYin, but the beginning of YuZhou <3 <3"

--

HJY: 2015 DEC 24

tumblr_inline_o4uhc0bZAa1u59kzp_540.png

"Done filming. This first time has been such a blessing"

--

XWZ: 2015 DEC 25

tumblr_inline_o4ufc0LOnV1u59kzp_540.png

"Merry Christmas, heng! [sick emoji]"

HJY's Comment: sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

--

XWZ: 2016 JAN 06

tumblr_inline_o4uh914Kc41u59kzp_540.png

"Sneakily took a picture [laughing emoji]"

--

XWZ: 2016 JAN 22

tumblr_inline_o4uhfm5ttM1u59kzp_540.png

"I'm six you're two* [cackling emoji] #AddictedWebSeries#"

*'Two' in northern Mandarin is used to mean 'stupid' and 'silly,' much like 傻. In episode 15, after GH receives the knitted scarf, he says that BLY is too good to him. BLY replies that he's no where as good as GH, and GH laughs and says, "How am I good to you?" BLY smiles back: "The way you're good to me is a little 'two'/foolish." And GuHai laughs, "You're the one who is 'two'/foolish."

--

XWZ: 2016 JAN 31

tumblr_inline_o4uhtzsqCH1u59kzp_540.png

"'#AddictedWebSeries' My MeiPai creation, everyone come watch~"

If someone knows the song, please let me know! You can see the video here: 

--

HJY: 2016 FEB 01

tumblr_inline_o4uhwaIqTj1u59kzp_540.png

"Little kids need to eat sweets"

CJD's Comment: "Bai Luoyin, not just for 8 years, will you remember me forever?" "Yes."*

*Likely a line from the novel, but somehow very relevant to us today.

--

XWZ: 2016 FEB 02

tumblr_inline_o4ui1hgyqH1u59kzp_540.png

"Mom happy birthday!!! Also wishing everyone a happy new year, when we see each other on February 20th I will also make one for you guys [blushing]"

Deleted HJY Comment: "Wishing her a happy birthday"

--

XWZ & HJY: 2016 MAR 15

FCcXSeY.png?1

XWZ: Talks about how he's been a Jeff Chang fan since he was young. and how he's grateful for the opportunity to meet him. Around this date, he gives an interview with iQiYi and says, "Xu WeiZhou is a steel pipe. It can only break, not bend" (Chinese slang for 'gay')

HJY: "Watched your interview today and afterwards I saw a photo [thinking emoji]"

Thanks for everything, folks, and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did compiling it. This fandom and experience will hold a very dear place in my heart.

LOL thanks for sharing this, so hilarious. I might be translating later LOL

About the Vietnamese comment:

ChenWen comment: So birthday gift is yourself? x5 (I bow to you Wen XD)

The song name is Li Ge

• Like 9

3 hours ago, lainavi3 said:

Kindly ignore this post. It's just the same thoughts already reflected by everyone here. So please skip. I don't have anyone to talk to so this is the only place where I can pour my heart out. 

Hide contents

I made myself a cuppa tea to calm myself down first before writing anything. I was chanting life goes on..life goes on...throughout the fanmeet. I was an emotional mess like everyone here. At one point I was staring blankly at my laptop screen with tears streaming down my face. It was the kind of feeling that you get when you're going through a heartbreak. I thought the recent awards night was heartbreaking but today was.........i really don't wanna say anything. I got really excited when I finally saw JY but omg after I saw his sad face I was like this is not right!!! why are you doing this to these poor kids??!!!! just what crime have they committed??!!! Oh lord I really can't describe my emotions....I'm sure you all know......this has been one of the strangest and most heartbreaking in the history of fan meetings!! Like Really!!!! 

But for some very strange reason instead of abandoning ship I feel like shipping them harder and supporting all of them with more fervour than before!! Seeing them go through so much at such a young age and yet working so hard and being so mature about everything....God I really can't take this.....I guess what they say is true....people do grow up fast or have to grow up fast if they are in show business. I was just remembering how my students who are their age were acting all silly and having fun with their friends clicking pictures and teasing each other at the graduation ceremony they had yesterday....and thinking aahhh these boys are their age too...they should be having fun with their friends....they should work hard for their future but if only they didn't have that stifling restriction hanging around their necks.....everytime they wanna be themselves someone reigns them in....and yet they are smiling all through it....how admirable yet sad at the same time.

This ship is indeed really different from other ships. In spite of the emotional roller-coaster it is, I've a feeling many of us are gonna stick around for a really really long time watching the boys grow and reach their full potential. This phenomenon is not gonna die anytime soon. Now that's something coming from a pessimist like me! 

And I really want to send out love and warm hugs to everyone here. May we all survive and strive together. Love conquers all.

#yuzhouforever #addictedforlife 

Edit: hmmm.... read the new about no ss2 after I posted......well it wasn't unexpected but still my heart sank. Cried for the nth time today. But yeah an end is also a beginning. And I have strong faith that all the four boys are going to go places with their careers and their lives. No one can deny that they are superstar materials and whether the govt or the industry likes it or not, these boys especially JY and ZZ are going to shine brightly. And all those people trying to bring them down are going to eat their hearts out! 

I agree with everything you said its human nature the more you try to oppress ZZ/JY the more we support them.

I can't believe I am typing so many comments I have not done this like ever. Anyway now we are at least more clear on the situation (we don't know the whole situation because who knows what tomorrow will bring) we can just support them.

I think Enlight might have taken control over ZZ management thats where it all started CJD was more lax. she is as emotionally invested as we are even more so, because it was her dream that got banned and then ZZ and JY face got put on it.

I wish i knew Chinese so I could send supportive msgs for all 4+CJD (cause her update kinda made me sad when she said she should've filmed more).

I am alone in this ship my friends do not watch asian show. But on this thread I don't feel so alone.

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Please don't spread lies in this forum, what are you talking about? little GH? There is nothing little abou Xiao Hai zi! Please don't insult Xiao Hai Zi's size. Let me remind you, in case you forgot!

Just for clarification :sweatingbullets:, I used little GH because when I read Vietnamese translation that is the way to word-by-word translation his NOT LITTLE AT ALL in English. I don't know any other words.

Also, I believe I am the first one here post this infamous picture. So never underestimate his 5 fingers even once in my lifetime

On 3/9/2016 at 4:03 PM, Tin Le said:

JY really is born to be GH. Hope guys don't die of blood loss :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 5

This is actually my first post and I'm not a person who uses forum very much but I actually enjoyed watching this forum as anonymous. It's kinda sad to see how things got so messy right now but I wanted to say that I love you guys for keep me updated about Addicted. You guys were able to keep the positive energy and also keep me motivated. This forum gave me so much life!

Now it's 2:22 AM in Jakarta and my heart is in million pieces right now. I can't sleep right now, but it's always been a pleasure to stay in this forum!

:heart:

• Like 15

Ahh you did not read the sentences with the small fonts at the end of that post. It was just a little pulling of your legs, Tin Le, I never once thought you don't know that our Johnny have impressive 5 fingers :) 

9 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Just for clarification :sweatingbullets:, I used little GH because when I read Vietnamese translation that is the way to word-by-word translation his NOT LITTLE AT ALL in English. I don't know any other words.

Also, I believe I am the first one here post this infamous picture. So never underestimate his 5 fingers even once in my lifetime

@Solferine Thank you for that!!!! If you have more please share more. Would love to have an archive of their interactions in the good ol' days

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

LOL thanks for sharing this, so hilarious. I might be translating later LOL

About the Vietnamese comment:

ChenWen comment: So birthday gift is yourself? x5 (I bow to you Wen XD)

The song name is Li Ge

Thank you @ximichem! Do you mind if I add your comments to the post? I will properly credit you for the information.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

A quick fanfic for YZ fans on what could have happened just now behind stage. Not sure if I could post something like this. But here goes.

Hide contents

Jing Yu knows he only has that minute to spare when he sees his bodyguards taking off their eyes on him. In two big strides,  he hurries towards the lonely figure a the side of the stage,  clothed in darkness. 

"Hey..." A light tap onto his thinner shoulder and then the other turns around. 

Big round eyes widens in surprise...and then in a panicked voice, "You should not be seen with me..."

Jing Yu cuts him off and lets out a defiant smirk. 

Wei Zhou could not help but let out a short bark, as if admonishing the taller man. Yet, he is not at all surprised by his action. This is just him and he knows that much. 

"I promise someday...we will show them," Jing Yu says determinedly, his fingers lightly clasping the smaller hand for just a fraction of a second. He then ducks away, before his absence is noticed.

Wei Zhou takes a deep breath. A subconscious smile playing on his lips as a ray of faint hope starts to bloom in the deepest recess of his heart. Yes, he believes. In him. 

Thank you writing this this is the scenario I belive in right now. become bigger and bigger, stop letting people, management rumors etc get to you. Bide your time then come back with a bang.

I am newbie here but I just had this crazy idea can't we trend them on twitter we all have access make them ZZ/JY international I think there is enough of us. (no bad idea thought so or maybe not :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 3

It's actually a tiring day because I've been crying for hours lol

Heard that JY is already at the airport, and his flight is actually delayed until 7am, not that he changed flight.

Anyway, heading to bed now. Hopefully when I wake up, everything will be better.

I know things will be better for them and us :)

3o6ozgDcdcxhIW9icU.gif

^ I found this scene as more arousing compared to their kiss scene lololol why

• Like 20